Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:01 pm

I ban Elle for being TPAM and, therefore, FORCING me to ban her.

Hi, my dear one! How are you today, sweetness? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 817176
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:03 pm

^ I ban Sugah for finally being on-line at the same time I am (not really Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 319331).

I am doing well; you?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 pm

I ban Elle for knowing dang well that if I had my druthers (don't you love that word? laughin ), we'd be online at the same time far more often.

I am feeling a bit run down and weary.
Not sleeping terribly well & I think my blood count feels low. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 214265
(Yes, I know. Waaah, waaah, waaah!)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 pm

^ I ban Sugah for using the word 'druthers' on a modern-day forum. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 373909

I am sorry to hear you are feeling run down. Have you been getting enough rest? I hope it is not your iron level.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 pm

I ban Elle for telling me 'druthers' is a rather antiquated choice of verbage. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 515704

It's the lack of quality sleep and my crappy old iron poor blood/low red cell count dealio.
I am glad you are having a good day. I love you
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:26 pm

^I ban Sugah for still using the word druthers Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 99672

*Elle, just you wait, I'll get you next my pretty...muhahahaha
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:30 pm

^ I ban Jenn for going all "Snow-White" on me. wtf
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:32 pm

I ban Elle for thinking Jen was quoting Snow White when it was clearly the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:40 pm

^ I ban Sugah because Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 883244-1!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 pm

^Oh I ban Elle for the following:

1 Totally getting my quote wrong wtf
2 Just cause I can

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 pm

^ I ban Jen for turning into an obnoxious banner. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 515704
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm

^ I ban Elle for her insinuating that I am an obnoxious banner when that title goes to mouth :muahaha:
*hater*
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 pm

^ I ban Jenn for forgetting the memo that states that she is the new "mouth" of the forum, dethroning Hunter in all her obnoxiousness. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 99672
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 99672

^I ban Elle for not giving me a copy of said memo
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:02 pm

^ I ban Jenn for feigning ignorance and acting like she does not get a copy of most of all of the memos that pertain to her bad behavior. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 448283

I ban both Elle & Jen for having waaay too much fun without me!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning Jenn and I for her tardiness to the party. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 pm

I ban Elle for purposely losing my invitation to the party this evening. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm

^ I ban Sugah and dare someone to say something about it. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 _planeglomp__by_Caeser1993
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 pm

^ Oh I am banning you Elle and do you know why missy? Cause I am the Rabble Rouser around here... :muahaha:

:nannybooboo: Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 259558
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:38 pm

^ I ban Jenn for taking her job as the obnoxious one way too seriously. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Banned-2
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:43 pm

^ I ban Elle for clearly not using my correct title which I worked very hard to earn.
*Please refer to your most treasured rule book...pg 197, Section T paragraphs 1-3..
and I quote "Due to all of the man hours and brain power invested in such game. Rule maker Elle has
declared that Jen shall be know as the forum Rabble Rouser from said day on. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Ban-2

ha!
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 515704

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Loser

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:51 pm

^ I ban Jenn for quoting from the rule book without filling out the prerequisite forms, a clear violation of Rule VI, Section C, Subsection A, Paragraph III, Number XII, which clearly states "No!" So there! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Fact
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:56 pm

^I ban poor, poor Elle Belle for her delusions of grandeur.....Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Crazy

Quote :
Rule VI, Section C, Subsection A, Paragraph III, Number XII
You clearly don't remember at the last meeting where this was changed to Rule VI, Section D, Subsection A, Paragraph 1 which clearly stated that players do NOT have to fill out prerequisite forms anymore..

But thanks for playing Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 648375

*luv ya Elle Belle*
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:46 am

^ I ban Jenn for clearly having fell asleep at the last meeting and then having the nerve to act like I am the one whose batty when we all know she is the one who is violating every facet of Sugah's Code of Conduct.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Youre-banned

Consider yourself banned for sixty hours, as per your Sugah's Place Membership Agreement.

Jenn wrote:
*luv ya Elle Belle*

Back at ya, hon! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 711747
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next