Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

"What's the Last Thing You..."

Go down 
+20
Cher64
ranabluu
Nonni
Aaroneous
MaAlet
princessbliss
Simply Simful
LoWiSa
Caleb_71
Mahaagandaaz
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
clc
ilikefishfood
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ranabluu

ranabluu

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:32 pm

I deactivated my FB. I am into pinterest now. I love pinning, lol.

What's the last thing you watched? River Monsters
What's the last thing you listened to? does the radio count
What's the last thing you read? A crochet book-pattern Happy Hooker...
What's the last thing you played? The Island Castaway on Kindle
What's the last thing you ate? Two grilled cheese sandwiches and a cup of ginger ale.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Sims_Paraphernalia/index/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:00 pm

ranabluu wrote:
I deactivated my FB. I am into pinterest now. I love pinning, lol.

I know a LOT of folks who LOVE to Pin. It seems like all the rage now.
I have a Pinterest account for Sugah Sim, but not a personal one.

ranabluu wrote:
does the radio count

Of course!  "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 12612
And thank you for playing!!!  "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 687310

What's the last thing you watched? Despicable Me 2 (w/ Parker & her Mommy today)
What's the last thing you listened to? Pharrell Williams singing "Happy"
What's the last thing you read? MacRieve - Kresley Cole
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2  dancintrio
What's the last thing you ate? A chicken burrito from Chipotle
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:11 am

I only do FB to keep up with some of my virtual family now. I don't play any games except Tetris once in a blue.

The news gets to me, but I like to stay on top of things so I listen to our local radio program (not sure if it goes national or not). It is very concise with each story so you have to look into things you want a more in-depth coverage of, and it does a great job of mixing the bad with the good. I also read the newspaper every day. I cover current events in school with the children, and then later I can skip over the heartbreaking stuff if I choose to.

I like Pinterest and hope to get more into it as time allows.

IRT~

What's the last thing you watched? Boomerang "Bugs-ter Weekend".
What's the last thing you listened to? Kids Place Sirius XM.
What's the last thing you read? Macy's Sales Circular.
What's the last thing you played? Monster Truck Mash-Up.
What's the last thing you ate? Coffee, croissant with butter, bacon, yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Elle wrote:
I also read the newspaper every day ... and then later I can skip over the heartbreaking stuff if I choose to.

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 637989  "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 357604

What's the last thing you watched? Love It or List It on HGTV (I don't like the show much, 'cause David Visentin realllllllly gets on my main nerve!  "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 971462 )
What's the last thing you listened to? My "Rock 'n Roll, Baby" Pandora Station
What's the last thing you read? Consumer Reports Magazine
What's the last thing you played? Forum Games
What's the last thing you ate? Ham & Swiss (w/ mustard) on a Whole Wheat Kaiser Roll and Sour Cream & Chive Chips

Last edited by Sugah on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 am

Love It or List It, I have never watched it. But I am not into home shows, anyway, but your assessment is definitely not sweetening the pot, laughin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? Tasmanian Devils.
What's the last thing you listened to? 1010 News Radio.
What's the last thing you read? Betsy, Tacy & Tib by Maud Hart Lovelace.
What's the last thing you played? Super Model Dress Up.
What's the last thing you ate? Coffee, bagel, fruit, yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:30 pm

We started watching more HGTV because we wanted to get ideas on renovating & redecorating.
Then, we fell in love with a few shows & are hooked on them.
However, Love it or List it is NOT one of them! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 97206
I don't know if David Visentin is trying to be funny or charming or entertaining, but he is NONE of those things (to Snacky and me).
We find him rather obnoxious and offensive, too hammy and a sucky tv personality all around. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 971462

~*~

What's the last thing you watched? Despicable Me 2 w/ Parker
What's the last thing you listened to? One Sweet Day - Mariah & Boyz II Men
What's the last thing you read? Elmo Goes to the Zoo - Lee Howard
What's the last thing you ate? A banana
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Sugah wrote:
We find him rather obnoxious and offensive, too hammy and a sucky tv personality all around.

My mom and I have the same opinion of him. We're not always crazy about the woman, either. She can be smug, and she always oversells what she can accomplish. Of course, all the reality-based shows seem to think they have to add a bunch of phony drama to the shows.

I go in phases where I'll watch a lot of HGTV or Food Network, then it seems like I've seen everything at least once. I quit for a while, then eventually go back. My current favorite HGTV shows are Rehab Addict and Fixer Upper. I've been hooked on the various House Hunter shows at times, too.

What's the last thing you watched? The Voice
What's the last thing you listened to? A song on the radio about belonging to the "drinking class"  "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 598258
What's the last thing you read? Sugah's Place forums
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2!  "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 74257
What's the last thing you ate? Crispitos and peanut butter cup cheesecake
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Quote :
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2!  

HEY! You got to play! Yaaaaay! I am happy for you, Lady C.  dancintrio

Hilary Farr doesn't get on our nerves too terribly much, Cher.
But that's probably because next to David, she's ... uh ... practically a breath of fresh air. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 97206

Cher wrote:
...all the reality-based shows seem to think they have to add a bunch of phony drama to the shows.

Boy, ain't that the truth? If it's not phony, over-the-top drama it's hammy, cornball, feeble attempts at humor.  "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 774807

Quote :
I go in phases where I'll watch a lot of HGTV or Food Network...

Us, too! We were on a real Triple D (w/ Guy Fieri) kick for awhile and also Chopped.
We got sorta burned out on those shows recently.

Like you, we like Rehab Addict, Fixer Upper (love the Gaines' duo) and House Hunters.
We also enjoy the Property Brothers (Drew & Jonathon), Caribbean Life & Island Life ...
Oh, and we like Treehouse Masters & The Pool Master (Anthony is a hoot!) on Animal Planet.

IRT -

I haven't eaten, watched or listened to anything new since the last time I posted, but wanted to respond to Cher's sharing. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 598258

Added @ 10:30 am on Friday...

What's the last thing you watched? Rehab Addict
What's the last thing you listened to? Parker singing (last night)
What's the last thing you read? Saint Odd - Dean Koontz (re-reading it)
What's the last thing you played? Bejeweled Blitz
What's the last thing you ate? Rotisserie chicken, swiss cheese, salsa and sour cream in a flour tortilla
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:40 am

What's the last thing you watched? Tom & Jerry (With hubby last night, not the wee ones, laughin. We love the classics! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 12612 )
What's the last thing you listened to? Comedy Central on Sirius XM.
What's the last thing you read? A student's thesis draft.
What's the last thing you played? Kerplunk.
What's the last thing you ate? Banana smoothie and coffee afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:32 am

I was going through my old videos the other day with Parker and came across the Tom and Jerry movie, Elle.
And I remember Kerplunk! Wow! Flashback! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 21650

What's the last thing you watched? Penguins of Madagascar movie (w/ hubby - HILARIOUS!!!)
What's the last thing you listened to? 98.7 KLUV radio (Hits of the 60s, 70s, & 80s)
What's the last thing you read? Saint Odd - Dean Koontz
What's the last thing you ate? Pizza & Wings
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:31 am

I love the Penguins of Madagascar, Sugah. The series on Nick is a favorite here. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 12612

What's the last thing you watched? Power, "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 214265.
What's the last thing you listened to? 1010 WINS News Radio.
What's the last thing you played? Varmintz.
What's the last thing you ate? Eggs, bacon, toast, orange juice and coffee.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Sugah wrote:
But that's probably because next to David, she's ... uh ... practically a breath of fresh air.
"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 598258  

I've only seen one Property Brothers, but I liked it. I used to watch a lot of Chopped, but haven't been watching as much Food Network lately. It makes me sad how the programming has changed. I've been watching since the good old days of David Rosengarten, Essence of Emeril, Cooking Live with Sara Moulton -- I could go on and on about all the fantastic, truly educational cooking shows that have been replaced by competition shows. I like some of the competition shows, but there are just so many of them now.

Elle wrote:
At least you didn't put a yawning face beside that!

What's the last thing you watched? Randy discovered Flea Market Flip this morning, so we watched 2 1/2 episodes of that. Most of the people are very creative, but I wouldn't put 99% of it in my house!  laughin
What's the last thing you listened to? Radio music
What's the last thing you read? Sims 2 forums
What's the last thing you played? Bejeweled Butterflies
What's the last thing you ate? Eggs with bell pepper, onion, and cheese
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:10 am

Elle wrote:
I love the Penguins of Madagascar, Sugah. The series on Nick is a favorite here.

I didn't know they had their own show! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 21650
They crack me up, Elle.
I almost choked on my pizza and spit out my vino several times when the penguins said something hilarious while in mid-chew! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 97206

Cher, you're right about the Food Network. I am new to it, but I DO agree...
It's a LOT of competition shows. I think that's why we like Guy's Triple D.
(And I may've mentioned previously, I really like him. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 12612 )

Elle wrote:
Cher wrote:

laughin @ Cher!

~*~

What's the last thing you watched? Buying the Bayou on Destination America (only for 15 minutes while I ate my dinner)
What's the last thing you listened to? Sirius XM
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2 ... YAAAAAY! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 262201
What's the last thing you ate? Ham & Swiss w/ salsa, avocado & sour cream warmed in a buttered tortilla "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 883392
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:36 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Stargate: Atlantis
What's the last thing you listened to? The Fever - Garth Brooks
What's the last thing you read? Sim Forums
What's the last thing you played? Fallout 3
What's the last thing you ate? Chocolate Pudding
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:17 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Coraline (with Parker)
What's the last thing you listened to? Compared to What - Al Jarreau
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2 "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 262201
What's the last thing you ate? A Shrimp Taco & A Pork Taco with Cilantro-Lime Rice "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 883392
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:30 am

Cher wrote:

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 683951 "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 448283

Sugalicious wrote:
I didn't know they had their own show! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 21650

Yes, it's been on for quite a while now. The little prince and I love them! They are too funny!

Sugalicious wrote:
What's the last thing you watched? Coraline (with Parker)

Another favorite here. Care to come to movie night? I love you

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? Power, Rolling Eyes . I can't tell you how glad I am that's over with. Sometimes you just have to see where it ends.
What's the last thing you listened to? My Pandora Gospel Station.
What's the last thing you read? Reader's Digest.
What's the last thing you played? Diner Dash 2 - Restaurant Rescue.
What's the last thing you ate? One-third of my ham & cheese humungous hero, orange juice, coffee, fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Elleluv wrote:
Yes, it's been on for quite a while now. The little prince and I love them! They are too funny!

I need to look up when the Penguins of Madagascar are on here. I couldn't agree more ... They're hilarious!!! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 97206

Quote :
Care to come to movie night?

Wouldn't that be divine, my dear friend??? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 817176

---

What's the last thing you watched? Philomena w/ Judi Dench & Steve Coogan (Most excellent! I highly recommend it!)
What's the last thing you listened to? 98.7 KLUV (radio)
What's the last thing you read? Dallas Morning News
What's the last thing you played? Nothing in awhile
What's the last thing you ate? Turkey Taco Salad (delish!)

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 am

What's the last thing you watched? The Butler w/ Forest Whitaker & Oprah Winfrey (Another excellent movie that I highly recommend!)
What's the last thing you listened to? Nothing in awhile
What's the last thing you read? Endless Knight - Kresley Cole
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2 (Yaaaaay!)
What's the last thing you ate? Pepperoni Bagel Bites
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Sugah wrote:
A Shrimp Taco & A Pork Taco with Cilantro-Lime Rice  
Oh yum! droolin

Elle wrote:
I can't tell you how glad I am that's over with. Sometimes you just have to see where it ends.
That's how I felt about How to Get Away with Murder. The show was awful, but I couldn't stop watching until the end of the season.

What's the last thing you watched? Schitt's Creek
What's the last thing you listened to? Acrobat - Us
What's the last thing you read? Hardscrabble Road - Jane Haddam
What's the last thing you played? Bejeweled Butterflies
What's the last thing you ate? Nacho salad and leftover choripollo (a chicken paillard topped with chorizo and cheese sauce)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:28 am

I do believe you are a fan of Tex-Mex &/or Mexican Cuisine, too, Lady C! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 Maracas-1

What's the last thing you watched? Island Life (HGTV) ... Sigh!
What's the last thing you listened to? My Pandora Caribbean Party station
What's the last thing you played? Bejeweled Blitz
What's the last thing you ate? Grilled BBQ Mesquite Pork Tenderloin & Seasoned Rice
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Tangled w/ Parker
What's the last thing you listened to? Reggae Music playing on the Benoit's stereo (in my game "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 598258 )
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2
What's the last thing you ate? 1/2 Panera Sandwich & 1/2 Choco Chip Cookie
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 am

Cher wrote:
That's how I felt about How to Get Away with Murder. The show was awful, but I couldn't stop watching until the end of the season.

My mom said the same about that show; she didn't even make it to the end. She let go after about 3 or 4 episodes. Power was my hubby's choice, and we saw it through, but I doubt I will be joining him if he continues watching next season (I can't believe it got picked up again). Then again, the show may not be great but I love curling up on the couch with him...we'll see.

Cher wrote:
What's the last thing you watched? Schitt's Creek

I have been considering adding this to my queue since I like Eugene Levy, but sit-coms are not really my thing. Most don't make me laugh so I am loathe to spend my free time (my most precious commodity these days) on them. How do you like it?

Sugalicious wrote:
I do believe you are a fan of Tex-Mex &/or Mexican Cuisine, too, Lady C! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 NfAdJtV

Tex-Mex Party!!!

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 7sb422J

Sugalicious wrote:
What's the last thing you listened to? Reggae Music playing on the Benoit's stereo (in my game "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 598258 )

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 448283

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

What's the last thing you watched? NCIS: Los Angelos.
What's the last thing you listened to? 1010 WINS News Radio.
What's the last thing you read? People Magazine.
What's the last thing you played? Duck, Duck, Goose.
What's the last thing you ate? Toast, yogurt, fruit, coffee, orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Sugah wrote:
I do believe you are a fan of Tex-Mex &/or Mexican Cuisine, too, Lady C!
Elle wrote:
Tex-Mex Party!!!

I'm in!!!

Quote :
Then again, the show may not be great but I love curling up on the couch with him...we'll see.

That might make it all worth while. I didn't have any such benefit for How to Get Away with Murder. laughin

Quote :

Cher wrote:What's the last thing you watched? Schitt's Creek

I have been considering adding this to my queue since I like Eugene Levy, but sit-coms are not really my thing. Most don't make me laugh so I am loathe to spend my free time (my most precious commodity these days) on them. How do you like it?

I'm not a fan of sit-coms either, for the same reason as you. I find most of them more stupid than funny. I started recording this because of Eugene Levy, but I continue to watch it because of his son, Dan Levy. The first episode was not funny, but I learned from Moonlight not to judge a show by its first episode or two. The second show was mildly funny, and everything after that we've really enjoyed. It's a little different because there's no laugh track and the humor is a little, I don't know. Off somehow? Different? It's just warped enough for me to like it. laughin The scenes involving Dan Levy and Emily Hampshire as Stevie are the best. I don't care for is Chris Elliott, but he's in small enough doses that I can take him in this show.

What's the last thing you watched? Big Bang Theory (the other sit-com I really enjoy)
What's the last thing you listened to? Radio
What's the last thing you read? Hardscrabble Road - Jane Haddam
What's the last thing you ate? Oatmeal
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Quote :
Sugah wrote:
I do believe you are a fan of Tex-Mex &/or Mexican Cuisine, too, Lady C!
Elle wrote:
Tex-Mex Party!!!
Cher wrote:
I'm in!!!

¡Vamos a comer! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 Maracas-1

What's the last thing you watched? Island Life on HGTV
What's the last thing you listened to? Lifescapes Mexico cd
What's the last thing you ate? Went to Genghis Grill for lunch! Yum!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:40 pm

What's the last thing you watched? News. I don't like it. Randy and his dad's hotel is in Baltimore, but they said there's no trouble where they are.
What's the last thing you listened to? Radio songs
What's the last thing you read? Hardscrabble Road - Jane Haddam. I seem to be taking an unusually long time to finish this book. I don't know why; it's very good.
What's the last thing you ate? Choripollo and refried beans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

"What's the Last Thing You..."
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: