Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

"What's the Last Thing You..."

Go down 
+20
Cher64
ranabluu
Nonni
Aaroneous
MaAlet
princessbliss
Simply Simful
LoWiSa
Caleb_71
Mahaagandaaz
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
clc
ilikefishfood
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:48 am

What's the last thing you watched? The Real Husbands of Hollywood"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 X4MCdlo.
What's the last thing you listened to? 1010 WINS News Radio.
What's the last thing you read? The New York Post.
What's the last thing you played? Nothing (haven't been in the mood   No).
What's the last thing you ate? Yogurt, a banana, toast, orange juice and coffee.

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 X4MCdlo This is NOT a reality show, but "the fakest reality show on television" according to its creators. If you are not reality television's biggest fan, you may want to check this out. It's quite amusing. A friend was watching it when I visited them, but I may continue since it's on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:08 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Wheel Of Fortune
What's the last thing you listened to? Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
What's the last thing you read? Sim forums
What's the last thing you played? Minecraft
What's the last thing you ate? Fish Fillet with Waffle Fries
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:06 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Gotham
What's the last thing you listened to? Radio in my car
What's the last thing you read? Heat Wave - Richard Castle  
What's the last thing you played? Farmville 2. I don't remember the rest of the name. My aunt gave me her old Kindle and I was just thrilled to find a Farmville that didn't require me to be on Facebook and recruiting neighbors.  laughin
What's the last thing you ate? Protein shake
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:58 am

Cher wrote:
My aunt gave me her old Kindle and I was just thrilled to find a Farmville that didn't require me to be on Facebook and recruiting neighbors. laughin

I know, right! FB has some cute games but that neighbor crap gets old quick. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 971462

B2T ~

What's the last thing you watched? The Big Bang Theory.
What's the last thing you listened to? Sirus XM Heart & Soul Radio.
What's the last thing you read? The New York Times.
What's the last thing you played? Nothing (haven't been in the mood No ).
What's the last thing you ate? Scrambled eggs, toast, orange juice and coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:30 am

Cher wrote:
My aunt gave me her old Kindle and I was just thrilled to find a Farmville that didn't require me to be on Facebook and recruiting neighbors.

I agree with you and Elle, Cher. The FB games get old real quick, having to bug people to send you stuff constantly.
I used to love a fun little cafe game on FB but gave up on it because of that reason.
(Plus the fact that it was keeping me on the puter too long. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 97206 )

What's the last thing you watched? Adele Live in NYC - WOW!!! LOVE HER!!!
What's the last thing you listened to? My Pandora Xmas Station
What's the last thing you read? Axis - Robert Charles Wilson
What's the last thing you played? Some electronic toddler games at Chilis with Parker
What's the last thing you ate? Mango-Habanero Chicken, Chile Lime Rice & Asparagus at Chilis

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:35 am

Sugah wrote:
I used to love a fun little cafe game on FB but gave up on it because of that reason.

I love Cafe World and miss the game itself, but I just can't deal with the neighbor stuff. I would love to find a non-FB version of that.

B2T ~

What's the last thing you watched? Judge Judy.
What's the last thing you read? The New York Post.
What's the last thing you played? Nothing (haven't been in the mood "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 729422).
What's the last thing you ate? Froot Loops with milk, coffee, orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Sugah, I think I remember a café game, but I was more involved in the farming games. I also played Sorority Life for a while when I first joined Facebook. The names people chose for their sorority girls were sometimes hilarious. Being on the computer too much is part of why I quit Facebook. My nephews' stupid posts were the other part. laughin

What's the last thing you watched? The Voice
What's the last thing you listened to? The Voice
What's the last thing you read? Obsession in Death - JD Robb
What's the last thing you played? Farmville.
What's the last thing you ate? Beef and chestnut pie with mashed potato and parsnip topping, and salad
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:39 am

Elle wrote:
I love Cafe World and miss the game itself, but I just can't deal with the neighbor stuff. I would love to find a non-FB version of that.

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 357604

Cher wrote:
Being on the computer too much is part of why I quit Facebook. My nephews' stupid posts were the other part.

I hear ya, Cher.
My oldest daughter was telling me how much she missed me on FB.
I just reiterated that I had a love-hate relationship going with it (too many annoying or cryptic posts & people "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 97206 ).
But mainly, I left FB because it took up too much of my time...
I have vowed to be on the computer less and IN THE MOMENT (RL) more!

What's the last thing you watched? The Holiday w/ Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law & Jack Black
What's the last thing you listened to? My Pandora Christmas Music Station
What's the last thing you read? Axis - Robert Charles Wilson
What's the last thing you played? Nothing in awhile
What's the last thing you ate? Lobster Tails & Wild Rice
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Cher wrote:
Being on the computer too much is part of why I quit Facebook.

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 637989 "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 357604

Cher wrote:
My nephews' stupid posts were the other part. laughin

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 448283

B2T ~

What's the last thing you watched? The Walking Dead, Season 2.
What's the last thing you read? People Magazine.
What's the last thing you played? Nothing (haven't been in the mood "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 729422 ).
What's the last thing you ate? Caribbean style beef pattie with cheese, green salad, fruit punch.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:55 am

Actually, Elle, the Last Thing You Played could be SP Forum Games. They count!!! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 940149

What's the last thing you watched? A few minutes of the Giants game during lunch yesterday
What's the last thing you listened to? My Pandora Christmas Stationn
What's the last thing you read? Dallas Morning News
What's the last thing you played? SP Forum Games
What's the last thing you ate? Pinwheels & Mini Quiches
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:17 am

Sugah wrote:
Actually, Elle, the Last Thing You Played could be SP Forum Games. They count!!! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 940149

Thanks, hon, I'll keep that in mind. I usually try to list what I do in real life, you know, so I don't keep all the excitement to myself. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 99672

B2T ~

What's the last thing you watched? NCIS: Los Angeles.
What's the last thing you listened to? Children playing and singing and cats meowing.
What's the last thing you read? The New York Times.
What's the last thing you played? Nothing (haven't been in the mood "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 729422 ).
What's the last thing you ate? A Banana.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:54 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Scorpion
What's the last thing you listened to? Radio
What's the last thing you read?  First Degree Fudge - Christine DeSmet
What's the last thing you played? Farmville 2
What's the last thing you ate? 2 peppernuts made by Randy's mom.
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:16 pm

What's the last thing you watched? CSI (i like it)
What's the last thing you listened to? radio in car
What's the last thing you read? New Max update
What's the last thing you played? well, i picked imaginary apples from the Christmas tree w/ cam... it was good.      we got a lot done.
What's the last thing you ate? a giant bacon and cheese omlette thing from ihop it was deeheehee lish! o and some apples "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 774807

im baaaaaaaak! Hey Elle!  
elle wrote:
I usually try to list what I do in real life, you know
meh! real life... who needs it?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 10:23 am

Always happy to find more folks participating in this (and any/all) forum games! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 262201

What's the last thing you watched? Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt 1
What's the last thing you listened to? Nothing in a day or so
What's the last thing you read? Sweet Ruin - Kresley Cole
What's the last thing you played? With Baylee and her Littlest Pet Shop collection
What's the last thing you ate? Homemade ham & bean soup, home-baked banana bread & a small antipasto
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:36 pm

Sugah wrote:
Always happy to find more folks participating in this (and any/all) forum games!
more folks? Its me Sugah! i havent been gone that long have I? oh - let me show my id "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 12679

What's the last thing you watched? CSI
What's the last thing you listened to? radio in car
What's the last thing you read? have not read yet today
What's the last thing you played? the forum games here
What's the last thing you ate? the rest of my bacon thingy and it is still yum yum!

also Sugah, I so loved the Mockingjay part 2 that im going to have a marathon that was a really good movie!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:54 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise. I love those movies, not to mention Tom Selleck!
What's the last thing you listened to? Nothing I can think of.
What's the last thing you read? The Perfect Witness - Barry Siegel
What's the last thing you ate? Prime rib Randy cooked on the rotisserie attachment on the grill, whole wheat bread, beets, smashed potatoes, ice cream sundaes with cherry-chocolate sauce.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Fee wrote:
i havent been gone that long have I? oh - let me show my id

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 448283

I haven't seen Mockingjay Pt 2 yet, Fee. Looking forward to it! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 12612
Cher, my mom is a fan of the Jesse Stone movies. She collects them!
(And Tom Selleck is still a big yummy snack after all these years. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 883392)

What's the last thing you watched? A Star is Born (Judy Garland & James Mason 1954)
What's the last thing you listened to? Seal CD
What's the last thing you read? Dark Skye - Kresley Cole
What's the last thing you played? SP Forum Games
What's the last thing you ate? Signature Steak Nachos (talk about steppin' nachos up a notch or two - YUM!)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:14 pm

Where is everyone now that old Sugah can finally be here to play once in awhile? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 553217

What's the last thing you watched? The golf tournament in lovely Kapalua, Maui last night
What's the last thing you listened to? My "Rock & Roll, Baby" Pandora station
What's the last thing you played? Word Crush on my phone
What's the last thing you ate? A PB & Strawberry Jelly sammich w/ bbq chips
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:03 pm

What was the last thing you watched? Downton Abbey a couple of nights ago - meh!
What was the last thing you listened to? Mozart lieder sung by Elly Ameling
What's the last thing you read? The Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and the Golden Age of Journalism by Doris Kearns Goodwin
What's the last thing you played? A Klondike Solitaire
What's the last thing you ate? Every Monday night I fix veggieburgers for Maikki. Just finished dinner.

BTW, real Minnesota here! Sunday morning -8F, this morning -5F, high for the day +7F, real heat wave! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 1525848287
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:01 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Alex's Day Off on FoodNetwork
What's the last thing you listened to? Radio in my car
What's the last thing you read? Wanting Sheila Dead - Jane Haddam
What's the last thing you ate? Rosemary cracker
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Mac & Cher, thank you for playing! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 70330

What's the last thing you watched? (A bit of) The 6th Day w/ Arnold Schwarzenegger
What's the last thing you listened to? My new Adele 25 CD I love you
What's the last thing you played? Words Crush
What's the last thing you ate? Leftover Italian Spinach & Sausage Soup w/ Saltines
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:47 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on Food Network
What's the last thing you listened to? My Disney Radio Pandora Station w/ Parker
What's the last thing you read? Shadow's Claim - Kresley Cole
What's the last thing you played? With Parker's new Frozen toys
What's the last thing you ate? Cream cheese & ham rolled up in a flour tortilla
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Frozen toys???? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 553217
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:02 pm

lol! haha you know... Frozen... the movie - at least i think so "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 99672
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:03 pm

What's the last thing you watched? News
What's the last thing you listened to? Nothing lately
What's the last thing you read? Gathering Lies - Meg O'Brien
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 74257
What's the last thing you ate? Chili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

"What's the Last Thing You..."
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next