Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hi..Angel here

Go down 
+3
L.J
Sugah
Angelsways1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angelsways1

Angelsways1

Hi..Angel here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:23 am

Thankyou so much , I've got pain pills for my bad days, however I try not to take them unless I just absolutely have to, as I do not want to get hooked. The financial worries will subside eventually, but for now we rob Peter to Pay Paul without Mary finding out or she'll be after us too LOL...I still have my sense of humor and without it I think I'd go quite mad. Fortunately some family members have come thru for us but I'm not sure how much more they can do either, it really stinks being in the boat we are in.
HUGS
Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsways1.weebly.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:02 am

Sometimes, if we didn't keep our sense of humor, we'd probably go nuts or sink into a deep depression when all hell breaks loose in our lives, huh?
I am glad to learn you still have yours, my friend.

Thank you for checking in.
I will continue to send positive, well wishes your way for better, brighter days ahead.
Please keep us posted, Susan.

Hang in there, dear lady. Hi..Angel here - Page 2 624517

Hi..Angel here - Page 2 678648

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Angelsways1

Angelsways1

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Thanks so much Sugah, we've been on a rollercoaster since my last visit, the pain had pretty much become non existant in my right arm/ shoulder area, my right index finger is still numb and has been since June 20th.We've since been to the surgeon and since I 'm not in immense pain ( like I was when I couldn't get in to see him in July/Aug ) he says no to surgery and that I can go back to what I was doing before hand.I've had a scare with chest pain, so my reg dr sent me to a cardiologist, and said everything looked good.Since that visit just this past week, I've had pain in my left shoulder/arm still not as bad as July but annoying just the same. I go back for a NEW MRI as the first one was compromised with me moving( I was in immense pain w hen they did it ) and I've got a stress test for my heart just to be on the safe side.
As it stands I'm looking at returning to work on the 17th but we shall see what the other drs ( I'm getting quite the crew now ) have to say. I'm a bit hesitant to go right back to what I was doing - which was some pretty heavy lifting - up to 55lbs that I know of,maybe more with the window a/c units. It was just such a shock from the surgeon of a NO surgery, after I've been told for months that is what I was looking at,I had come to grips with it and was actually ready for it in my mind, now my mind has to be ready for who knows what now .
Anyways I've rambled on long enough and I need to get into bed.
Much love n hugs,
Angel
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:40 am

There is nothing worse than getting mixed diagnoses from different doctors, but I am glad to hear that you are getting a lot of opinions. Too often people rely on one professional and it sometimes works against them. I was also relieved to hear that the surgeon does not think you need to have surgery. Surgery of any kind is a b!#@^ to recover from, although you will feel better once recuperated. I hope the MRI and stress tests come back clean, and that you can indeed get back into your normal routine. Well wishes coming your way. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:56 am

I absolutely agree with everything Elle has said and couldn't have said it better myself:
It's always best to get more than one opinion, I'm glad you will not have to go through surgery
- though disconcerting to your mindset, since it was originally thought surgery was the inevitable solution -
and I am truly hoping the MRI & heart stress test goes well for you.

Hi..Angel here - Page 2 888294

I am wishing you better days ahead and hoping you will get some relief soon, esp. since you may be headed back to work in two weeks.
How will you ever be able to move 55 lbs and heavy a/c units, btw?
I wouldn't think that you could or should!

Take good care of yourself and thank you for letting us know how you're doing, my dear. Hi..Angel here - Page 2 23207
Back to top Go down
Angelsways1

Angelsways1

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 am

Goodness it's been years - I ended up having surgery which took all the pain away - I went back to work last January , only to take leave again in June thru September. Still not completely fixed but tired of being broke, in both the physical and monetary sense. Now that latter part has take a turn for the worse - hubby just lost his job. ACK ! Not cool. Anyways hopefully he'll get some thing soon. They couldn't wait til after the holidays.
On other fronts I've started creating again for both Sims 2 and Sims 3. Sims and clothing since I've lost my meshing programs and paint programs and have yet to replace them. I'll try to come by more often but as Sugah knows I'm all in Facebook LOL
Thanks so much for being one of the best groups around.
HUGS
Angel
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Susan, thank you so much for checking in.
I was glad to learn the surgery took your pain away but so sorry to hear your hubby just lost his job.
These are such hard times for so many. I DO hope he finds something soon. Hi..Angel here - Page 2 266736

On a happier note, I am glad to learn you are creating again, esp. for Sims 2.
When you update your site with some new goodies, please feel free to share in our Community Updates section.
Oh, & I hope you can recover your lost programs and get back to doing some fabulous meshing again. Hi..Angel here - Page 2 55638

Quote :
I'll try to come by more often ...
Thanks so much for being one of the best groups around.

That'd be awesome and thank you for the lovely compliment, my dear.

Hi..Angel here - Page 2 648375

Back to top Go down
Angelsways1

Angelsways1

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Thanks again so much Sugah ! <3 I still work 4 nights a week so it's hit or miss from Sun - Wed. :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Happy birthday, Susan! I hope you have a fabulous day!
Miss having you with us.

Hi..Angel here - Page 2 981739 Hi..Angel here - Page 2 159351 Hi..Angel here - Page 2 981739
Back to top Go down
Angelsways1

Angelsways1

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though I'm nearly a month late arriving here.

Time for a quick recap :
1. Hubby got a job, in May...so it was a long road for us.
2. I've discovered Yoga and starting in September I'll be going for my RYT , by this time next year I hope to be teaching at a studio and later on have my very own.
I'm still at Wally - World on 3rd shift and will be for at least another year - August will mark my 20 years with them UGH!
3. Jacob goes to a new school through Pathfinders for kids with autism...they go ALL year round and he LOVES it and have blossomed there.
4. My moms back and forth with the dr's after breaking her ankle last year, she doesn't like this getting older crap as she calls it. She'll be 88 in August, still drives and drives us crazy when they drs tell her she shouldn't LOL.

I've not done alot of simming since Feb/Mar of this year. I still Love Sims 2 over Sims 3 any day of the week. I've lost all my programs so I can't do a whole heck of a lot.

HUGS n LOVE
Angel
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 am

Happy belated birthday too!

Just wanted to let you know that I love your work, and have tons of you stuff in my game. dancintrio

Glad to hear that things are settling down for you...and it's great that your mom's feisty enough to drive you crazy! Goooo mom! Hi..Angel here - Page 2 12612 Those joint injuries take such a long time to heal. I hope she's feeling more comfortable soon.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Congrats on hubby's new job and your devotion to yoga & becoming a certified instructor.
I'm so happy to hear about Jacob and how well he is doing at his new school.
That's such good news, Susan. I love you

About your mom ...
She sounds like a real pistol! What a hoot!
It's true. We DO take a lot longer to heal, the older we get.
I am in my 50s and can't believe how easily I bruise and strain myself.
Getting old ain't glamorous. That's for sure! Rolling Eyes
I hope your mom starts feeling better SOON.

Thank you for checking in and for being here with us, Susan.
It's always so nice when you can stop by and visit.

Hi..Angel here - Page 2 678648
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi..Angel here   Hi..Angel here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi..Angel here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: