Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Harbour

Go down 
+5
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
SimEm
Ullwera
ilikefishfood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

The Harbour - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 am

footballer pictures
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm

The Harbour - Page 9 Smiley-laughing001
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Sorry about the delay since my last post. It's been really crazy in RL. Hope I can recapture your attention! The Harbour - Page 9 12612

Chapter 47: "Try me!"

The Harbour - Page 9 Snapshot_5b04225d_1e5508df
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:07 pm

My dear Toni, I am ashamed to confess I am chapters and chapters behind.
I have spent a good part of this afternoon trying to play catch up in The Harbour & have already left a few comments.
I will do my best to get caught up (as much as I can) today as I hate being so far behind with your wonderful story.

Hang in there with me!

The Harbour - Page 9 873892

Added later @ 8:00pm

I was only able to read chapters 32 thru 36 today, Toni.
I'll start with chapter 37 and try to read a few more tomorrow.

I can not tell you how engrossing & enjoyable The Harbour is.
You reeled me in as soon as I sat down & started reading, as always!
I feel deeply invested in Carolyn and her loved ones & care greatly about them.

Looking forward to catching up some more with your wonderful, endearing cast of characters tomorrow, Lady T!

The Harbour - Page 9 846508 The Harbour - Page 9 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 am

I do appreciate that Sugah. I'm finally catching up with RL stuff...and with three whole weeks before our next update here, I'm hoping can get back to work on the Harbour and start to post regularly again. You still have a handful of chappies to go, hopefully by time you get through I'll be posting again.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:41 pm

After nearly three years I’ve finally started to re-post my years-long TS2 Epic: Life and Times in Christophe Harbour.   dancintrio

Some of you may know that in 2013 my LJ was hacked in the Great Hack Attack that took down a slew of sim sites including GOS.  fightinpirate  

About 20 chapters were deleted and some rather nasty entries were posted on my blog.  It was rather traumatizing, to say the least!  A looot has happened in RL since then, but it’s finally time to continue.

The biggest hurdle was re-posting the chapters that were deleted.  I had a week off work last week and caught up re-posting the story, so I can now continue telling the tale of the Harbour follies.

I started with Book I back in 2010…my game didn’t look nearly as cool, there weren’t many poseboxes back then and my story-telling wasn’t particularly evolved!  laughin   But I’d like to think it all got better.  By time I was hacked I had a decent following, so it couldn’t have been awful.  sunny

If you’re bored and curious about how other people play their game, if you have time and are so inclined, feel free to take a peek.  The story follows the lives of a group of friends from their teens to present day (they’re now in their early 40′s).  There’s friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll.

The two parts kind of stand on their own, and Book II is (I think) better written and photographed, but you may find it useful, even fun, to start at Book I.  The links are in the sidebar on the left on the homepage.

Anyway, I'm all caught up, and I've just posted for the first time in three years...a brand new chapter!!!

Chapter 46: Onion Ring Therapy

“Where are you?  Marco said, his voice heavy with anxiety.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2046%20-%20tailor2

He stood in front of a mirror wearing tuxedo pants and a shirt, an untied bowtie hanging around his neck.

He was in a middle of a fitting when Carolyn had called.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2046%20-%20tailor

She was talking so fast he could hardly make out what she was telling him.  Read More....
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:56 pm

New Chapter Posted!!!  dancintrio

The Harbour...Chapter 47: Theory

“I want that in writing,” Carolyn said, holding Brandon’s gaze.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2047%20-%20writing

Her former father-in-law had come over to appeal to her to allow him and Kyle to take the children to Israel that summer to visit his family.  

She knew as soon as she saw his vintage Volkswagen (‘67 Beetle) parked in the driveway that Kyle had asked him to intercede.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2047%20-%20whatwashethinking

He would have received the letter from her lawyer advising that they would file a petition with the court to prohibit Kyle from taking the children from the country until the matter with his request for primary custody was settled.  

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2047%20-%20letter

Read More...
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Whaaaaaaat!?! Can it be? Is it really true? - wait - wait I cant do this right now Im So H a p p y!!!!!! Thanks Toni! I WILL be reading and posting my thank yous but first I have to start over at the beginning and come forward. Im so excited! I was just skimming through and saw this. I have to wait til the weekend to enjoy - and enjoy I will
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Carolyn! The Harbour - Page 9 508493 Nice "do", beautiful outfit, yummy gal! hubbahubba

Please, oh, please! The Harbour - Page 9 266736
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:30 am

Thank you guys! So pleased you're still interested! I'm all enthused about posting my story again. I'm getting a loooooooot of page views, which suggests folks are going back and reading from the beginning. It's very exciting! The Harbour - Page 9 262201

Mac, I will send you a present over the weekend. The Harbour - Page 9 422794
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:21 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
Mac, I will send you a present over the weekend. The Harbour - Page 9 422794

The Harbour - Page 9 243713 The Harbour - Page 9 1347917903 The Harbour - Page 9 508493
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:05 pm

laughin You're awesome Mac!!! sunny

In the meantime, a new chappie has been posted!!!

The Harbour...Chapter 48: Agreement

“I have feelings for Kyle too…”

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2048%20-%20warmfuzzy

“…But they’re not the warm and fuzzy kind,” she said, with a humourless smile.    

She really did not need to hear this from her ex-husband’s father that he was still harbouring feelings for her.

Her eyes darkened.  

“But seriously Brandon,” she said, her voice hard and tight.

“Surely I can’t be expected to adjust my life to accommodate the feelings of a man who cheated on me for the better part of 25 years, to whom I gave more than one chance to make our relationship work, and who I eventually found in our bed having sex with another woman.”

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2048%20-%20seriously

Brandon inhaled sharply.  He had assumed their marriage had ended because Carolyn had had enough of his son’s infidelity, but he had no idea she had actually caught him with another woman.  

Read more...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:58 pm

The Harbour...Chapter 49: It's All About the Swag

Brandon declined the invitation to stay for dinner.  

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2049%20BrandonGoodbye

He shyly told Carolyn he was going to the movies with his neighbour Mary-Sue Pleasant, the still quite attractive ex-wife of football Hall-of-Famer Daniel Pleasant.  

Matt it turned out, was the son of Carolyn’s former school mate “Crazy Kurt Bransfield,” who was now dating her sister Pauline.

Kurt, whose daring high school escapades had been the stuff of legend, had surprised them all when he had gone on to university to do religious studies.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2049%20kurtcollege

He and and Pauline had actually dated in university.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2049%20hurtamppaulinecollege

They had however, been unable to reconcile some religious differences and had gone their separate ways.  

He went on become a popular televangelist with a coast-to-coast ministry.  His wife had left him a few years ago, when she decided she was not cut out to be a pastor’s wife.  

Twenty years older and wiser and more tolerant, he and Pauline (herself a divorcee) had discovered that the old flame had been easy to reignite.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2049%20Mattamppauline

As Carolyn and the kids sat down to a dinner of re-heated jambalaya from the night before, Carolyn mused that the two families seemed destined to come together.  

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2049%20alot

“So when did all of this happen?” Caitlin asked Matt and Maya as soon as everyone was settled around the kitchen table.  

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2049%20when

She was not one to waste time when there was important information to be had.

Read more...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:05 pm

The Harbour...Chapter 50: Girlfriends, Boyfriends and Something in Between

Caitlin wandered around with Carolyn as she went through her pre-bedtime routine of turning off lights and checking doors.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2050%20closeup

Maya, Matt and Charlie had exited the kitchen rather quickly after Carolyn had raised the topic of Charlie’s girlfriend.  Carolyn assumed they wanted to cross examine him about the mysterious new woman in his life.

Joel and Caitlin helped clean up.  

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2050%20Cleanup

They hadn’t had a clue that anything was going on between Maya and Matt, and they certainly knew nothing about Charlie having a girlfriend.

“When does he find time?” Caitlin said, rolling her eyes.

“He’s always two steps behind Maya.”

Carolyn told them what little she knew, that according to Charlie he was seeing someone in the neighbourhood who he really liked a lot.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2050%20gossip-final

Now as Carolyn walked through the living room, she glanced out onto the pool deck and was surprised to see Maya and Charlie sitting on two loungers near the hot tub, deep in conversation.  

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2050%20notice

Read More...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:57 pm

New Chappie posted!  The Harbour - Page 9 578473

The Harbour...Chapter 51: Interruption

The Harbour - Page 9 CHap%2051%20shock
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Had the day off today, so spent some time sorting through gajillions of pix, and have posted another chapter!

Chapter 52: The Question

What?!” Carolyn shook her head. She wasn’t even sure if she’d heard what he’d said.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2052%20-%20WhyDidIWhat

Read More...
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 7:15 am

Gotta admire Kyle for his guts - facing off against those three ferocious women! The Harbour - Page 9 971462

I like Carolyn's top.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:27 pm

mac wrote:
Gotta admire Kyle for his guts - facing off against those three ferocious women! The Harbour - Page 9 971462

I like Carolyn's top.

laughin

Her top is is part of a full outfit. Got it years ago from a now defunct site. Next time I fire up bodyshop I'll package up for you! The Harbour - Page 9 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:37 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Her top is is part of a full outfit.  Got it years ago from a now defunct site.  Next time I fire up bodyshop I'll package up for you! The Harbour - Page 9 12612

The Harbour - Page 9 558785
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:00 am

Hang in there Mac! I've had my game open for several days...but will exit it this weekend, and fire up BodyShop The Harbour - Page 9 12612

New Chapter!

The Harbour...Chapter 53: He Knows Something I Don't

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2053%20HeKnew2

Read More...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Surprise mid-week Chapter!

The Harbour...Chapter 54: What Was That All About?

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2054%20-%20YeahBeth

Read More...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:42 pm

The Harbour...Chapter 55: Seventeen Years

Elisabeth stood.

“Okay.  That’s it girls, we’re out of here.”  Ophelia said, resting a couple of shot glasses onto the coffee table.

Carolyn lept to her feet.

“What did you say to him?” She asked Marco, her tone accusing.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2055%20-%20youknow

His smile faded.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2055%20-%20whywouldnt

Read More...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:59 pm

The Harbour...Chapter 56: Friendships

Carolyn spun away from the door and moved toward the window that looked out onto the pool deck.  

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2056%20turnedaway

Her friends stood staring at her.  She was breathing heavily.

“Go after him!”  Cassie finally burst out.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2056%20CassieGoAfter2

Read More...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:50 am

New Chapter posted...

The Harbour...Chapter 57: Not Sweet Carolyn

Cassie reached for her friend, touching her arm and gently brushing a stray hair from her face.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2057%20Lina

“What is this really about?” She asked, looking deeply into her best friends eyes, so darkened with emotion that the pupils were indiscernible.

“He had no right to say anything to Kyle about our marriage!”  

Carolyn’s voice shook, as she ripped her eyes away from Cassie’s and turned away.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2057%20turned

Cassie by now knew the whole story.  Once Carolyn had admitted to her that Maya was Marco’s daughter, she had told her everything.  

That after their torrid night together, they had had a huge misunderstanding.  He thought she had gone back to Kyle and she thought he did not really care about her and had viewed their night together as a one night stand.

The Harbour - Page 9 HMkvBbO

The Harbour - Page 9 9J2oqLB
Devastated, she had accepting Kyle’s waiting arms, promises of love and devotion and his proposal of marriage.

The Harbour - Page 9 4SyD0FP

Now Cassie stepped around her friend, facing her again.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2057%20why

“Forget about who told Kyle, and tell me why you care if Kyle finds out now that you married him on the rebound?  Why Carolyn?  Why does it matter?”

Read More...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 1:52 am

The Harbour...Chapter 58: Need to Know

“Where do you find them?” Kyle asked, his mouth forcing itself into a smile as he pulled his fingers through his hair.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2058%20Where%202

“Eva?”  Max asked, gesturing over his shoulder toward the door.

Kyle nodded.

“Cassie hires the staff.”

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2058%20Test

Kyle, actually forgot about his own troubles and allowed himself to be interested in someone else’s life for a few minutes.

“She hires hot women to work in the house?”  

“I think she likes to test me,” Max said with a chuckle.

The Harbour - Page 9 Chap%2058%20Cassiehires

READ MORE...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harbour
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next