Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Greetings Sugah

Go down 
+5
Ullwera
Astral Faery
ilikefishfood
Caleb_71
Book-em-Peg
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Book-em-Peg

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi everyone!! I'm Book-em-Peg and I'm from SapphireSims2, even though I haven't been there in a long time. Life gets in the way sometimes. Ilove these little emotions. Greetings Sugah 578473 laughin Greetings Sugah 25929 hubbahubba This must be me! Greetings Sugah 448283
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 am

G'day and welcome Book-em-Peg to Sugah's Place, kick back and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:38 am

Greetings Sugah 34872 Book-em-Peg

Which reminds me I haven't visited Sapphire for a while. Think I'll head on over there and check things out.

They're a friendly bunch of folks here at Sugah's...feel free to jump on into any of the conversations, or start a new one!

Oh...and we fully encourage the use of emoticons here! Greetings Sugah 12612 Knock yourself out! sunny
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 am

Greetings Sugah 231655984
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:42 am

Greetings Sugah 442241 to Sugah´s place!

Nice to meet you!

Back to top Go down
Nerinea

Nerinea

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 am

Hello ^_^ My name is Cierra and I am only eighteen years old T_T I wish I was a kid again. I go by Cici or Cierra, your choice. I love to write,mostly creative writing, short stories and freestyle poems.Um I live in North Carolina in a small town, I am very down to earth and sometimes I can be a pushover. I'm a gamer..more like a Sim gamer -nod nod- and a shopper and I can be shy at times but if you get to know me, that will change.
Well..that's it :3
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Welcome to Sugah's Place, Peg & Cierra!
How nice to have you both here!

Thank you for introducing yourselves to us.
Nice to meet you, fellow Simmers.

PS I love emoticons, too, Peg.

Greetings Sugah 442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 am

Greetings Sugah 989890 Hi Cierra!

Welcome to Sugah´s place!

With Sims we are all the same age.....^_^

Greetings Sugah 996440
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Hello Book-em-Peg and Cierra! Lovely to meet you both!

Greetings Sugah 599369
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:13 am

Welcome, Cierra! Greetings Sugah 621122
Back to top Go down
Nerinea

Nerinea

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 pm

^_^ Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Greetings Sugah 302391
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
clc

clc

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Greetings Sugah 34872 To Sugah's place!

Have fun here!
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sponsored content

Greetings Sugah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Sugah   Greetings Sugah Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Sugah
Page 1 of 1