Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)

Go down 
+20
Cher64
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
clc
ilikefishfood
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
Hobbes
CajsaN
CallyDreaming
Travellerp
Hunter
autumnelle
andrewplay599
deekitty31
Astral Faery
Angelsways1
Sugah
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:41 pm

I'm curious about the farmer/breeder designations, as well. In my old game, I did have a farm family that relied solely on gardening and orcharding to make a living and it was tough. They also had a pond so they could fish, but that was only for food, not to sell.

I like seeing the family portraits. I'm just starting to experiment a little with some pose boxes; I've never used them before.

They're all nice looking sims, but for some reason, I just think Zanita is particularly stunning.  Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:54 pm

First of all...
Cher, I don't think you were with us when Ulli offered Zanita as our Sim of the Month "Miss September 2013".
If you would like to have her in your game, you can find lovely Zanita (she's one of my faves of Ulli's, too) HERE. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 940149

Secondly, Ulli, I am diggin' the presentation of your Legacy Challenge families.
VERY Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 21650 family trees and portraits !!!

I think Mathilda and Urban are particularly gorgeous, both as adults and seniors.
Anna and Emil Gnejs appear good looking, too, as do Albin Borg, Fred Flinta (Yum!), and, of course, I've always thought Noomi and Zanita are lovely!

Good luck with the challenge. You are doing a good job so far.
I don't have the patience or inclination to take on such a huge feat, but am always interested to read and see others' challenges such as this.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 692371 ThankUforSharing

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:02 pm

I started this challenge by using your start up, Em. Eight Sims and so on.
Then I changed it a bit by bit when there was new issues I had to fix somehow.
The first generation didn´t work at all they where only farmers/breeders with a lot to grow vegetables on and a pond to fish in.
When generation two grew up to teens I used a dice to give them their ambition.
1 gives knowledge that makes the teen go to uni and have a work in medicine, adventure, law, teacher or science.
2 gives success that makes the teen go to Uni and have a work in business, politics, architecture or military.
3 gives enjoyment that makes the sim a worker, no Uni and they can have occupations in the culinary field, gamer and entertainment. They can´t be at the top positions.
4 gives popularity that makes the Sim a worker, no Uni and they can have occupations in Police force, journalist and military not the top positions.
5 gives family makes the Sim a breeder and farmer. No Uni or work they have to manage on a farm.
6 gives Romantic makes the sim a farmer and breeder. No Uni or work they have their farm to attend.

Don´t know if I answered your questions Em and Cher?

Thanks for the link to Zanita Sugah!
Fred is one of Russ´s Sims Khenan Qamin
Matilda is one of Russ´s aswell Ivy Copur
Urban is one of Toni´s Kurt
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Hrmmm...So interesting! Well done, makes me want to think about wiping a neighborhood/starting a new one, blank...Anyone know where I can find a blank hood I can build from scratch?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Tim, when you are in your game, all you have to do is click on that plus sign, pick out a Maxis terrain and you will have a brand new neighborhood. Is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:57 pm

And Tim, on MTS2, there are all sorts of contributed 'hoods, some with houses, etc. Some completely blank. I think regardless, that the game generates NPC neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:05 pm

The second generation.
Here they come the the first issues.

Alma Makadam grew up to a teen and rolled knowledge as her aspiration. She went to Uni

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Alma_zpsa94c2127

She lived at the same dorm as Asta Flinta. Asta rolled knowledge as her aspiration too.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_de64f4d5_9e662aaf_zps5949b2bb

Albin Borg went to Uni he rolled fortune as his aspiration, he met Asta and Alma at the Uni.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_de64f4d5_be65e45a_zpsab590570

Albin´s twin brother Allan Borg rolled popularity as his aspiration and started to work in the military field.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_7be6bbb1_3e749a95_zps4aabf7d5

Anna and August Gnejs twins both rolled family aspirations and have to start new farms and start to breed small Sims.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_5be62da7_fe1add1c_zpsc2433bf5

August as a grown up he moved into the "find a partner booth camp" house.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Agust_zps69aa0344

And so did Anna Gnejs.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Anna_zpsb1f065e9

There are not enough partners for my first grown ups. I had to do something ......
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Thank you Sandy and Mac! I did go to MTS and got a hood that was blank and then ran the game and found the + sign with all the blank hoods and was like...well *DOH* lol
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:13 pm

wow! Clean slate! Have fun! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 366915
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:48 pm

Yay Tim! Yeah, clean slates are so fun!! Sometimes I think I love starting over lol

Ulli, oh yay!! Uni is so fun. Love your Sims progress! What a bunch of cuties! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 646549
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Sorry I kind of hi-jacked your thread Ulli! Is that person in the first pic a plant sim? Alma grew up gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:31 am

It´s Ok Tim! I´m glad you found what you were looking for.

Yes Urban turned into a plantsim because he did the most of the gardening. He bought that elixir to make him back to a normal Sim again.
He didn´t have the money to buy a closet to change clothes or buy new ones.

Alma looks a lot like her mum Mathilda.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_5be62da7_1be62ef8_zpsccdd8e98

Mathilda is Russ´s Ivy Copur

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_be730b8d_1e7ed65f_zps29eeba9a

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_5be62da7_3be62eb6_zpsd1259f17

Urban is Toni´s Kurt

Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:11 am

That's too funny...I was wondering how one became a plant sim...gardening too much! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 99672
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:16 am

Ivy and Mathilde are beautiful.

Tim, I never got a plant sim until I got rid of the ladybug houses and had the sim spray for bugs. I'd read somewhere that was how to do it. I don't remember how long it took, but I just had her spray any time the option came up.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:02 am

That´s true Cher. My Sims can´t have a ladybug house until they both have gold batches in gardening.
They have to spray the  garden by hand until they have the gold batches.

Urban Makadam and Benny Gnejs turned into plantsims nobody else.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fbe6af09_9bf13cb6_zps010c57fa

Urban as a plantsim

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_5be62da7_3e1ff1bb_zps19d2e376

Benny as a plantsim.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Familjebild_zps3a314403

Here are the Gnejs family before the oldest Anna and August grew up to adults.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Alma grew up to be a beauty like her mama, Ulli.
Anna looks quite pretty, too.

It's always cool to see PlantSims. I don't have that EP installed, so I've never experienced one.

I like your Gnejs family portrait. Nice greenhouse!  Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 21650

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Look at all those fantabulous redheads in the Gnejs family! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 12612

I've only had the one plantsim so far, but it was nice to have her as part of the family. She provided her children and grandchildren with a lot of good food.

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:35 am

Mix and Match maker bootcamp.

Anna Gnejs and her brother August Gnejs moves to the bootcamp.
These are the first Farmer/breeders. They all have rolled Family or romance as their aspiration.

The first ones to move there from the B- brood was;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Boyd%20ute_zpsacrm3t8p

Boyd Flinta.

His twin brother Basil rolls knowledge and moves to the university.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Basil_zpsnqhivzt1

From the Makadam family Benjamin turns up at the Bootcamp

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_3ea17eaf_3ea17eb0_zpsf0wuwf7x

From Gnejs family another pair of twins Babette and Bastien

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_9e7f317f_9e8c5971_zpsjyqwj2j0

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_a014f5de_c014f5e0_zpsy2uhomui

This is not working to well I have to make the best of this.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fe7f454e_3e7f46a0_zpsbt03wqsz

Boyd Flinta  and Anna Gnejs seems to find eachother.
Babette and Benjamin didn´t fancy eatchother I had to move in new Sims.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Coreen_zpsyrohnupd

Corinne Here (Elle´s) moved in and August snatch her.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_5e8c66be_5ed33f5b_zpswwsx2fqy

Babette moves in with Rick.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_7ebcceb2_21bc503f_zpsuwd4bc70

and Bastien falls in love with Katta

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_a014f5de_81c683f0_zpsxcem9oqm
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Fun times with the young adults!! Boyd and Bastien are so handsome!! The rest are so good looking too!! Its fun yet sometimes frustrating trying to match everyone up isn't it!!
Ulli wrote:
This is not working to well I have to make the best of this.
Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 598258
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Sandy wrote:
Boyd and Bastien are so handsome!!

Aren't they? Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 12612

Quote :
Its fun yet sometimes frustrating trying to match everyone up isn't it!!

It is. There have been times I thought I created the perfect mate for a sim, and then that sim wasn't the least bit interested in romance with the potential mate. It keeps the game interesting!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 357604  It´s not easy to make a perfect match.

I forgot one of the Sims Benjamin Makadam
He did choose Angela;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_3ea17eaf_1ed38858_zpstvwsvrfg

The young adults at Uni are going to stay there for a while until I have been doing the first round among these farmers and Allan Borg he is my first worker.

I start with Allan Borg.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_de74a023_1e74a024_zpsgtcnxhcq

Allan rolls popularity and those Sims can be working in the military, police, journalist, music or Rock star field.
They can´t be at the top of the job ladder.
They can marry who ever they want. They can have a small garden with eight plots. They can have a fruit three if they can afford one.

Allan gets into the military field.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_de74a023_7e74a258_zpslld838ck

When this lady passes by Allan asks her to stay for lunch and she does.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_de74a023_3e74b230_zpsuglo2ec2

Katja never leaves again she stays.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_de74a023_fe943da6_zpsfpoxqdsy

Allan and Katja only have one guest at their wedding (I must have missed to take pictures of that?)
It´s Allans twin brother Albin who is on a short vacation from Uni.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:17 am

Back to the farmers Anna Gnejs and Boyd Flinta

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fe7f454e_fe7f454f_zpsqxscsfld

I don´t think their wedding was particularly romantic. Who am I to judge... a bathroom is a bathroom...

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fe7f454e_fe7f4832_zpspetkpcie

Fred Flinta visits the newly wed and has a lot to talk to Boyd about.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fe7f454e_ded33348_zps3mbq3xss

The garden needs a gardener.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fe7f454e_5ecb963a_zpsubps8vxm

Anna delivers two babies, twins here is Hubert.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fe7f454e_7ecb95ca_zpsxelube9h

Daddy Boyd has Henrietta in his arms.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fe7f454e_41a29f43_zpsrpced9gy

I have been looking for foods that would make sense in this challenge. They do grow a lot of vegetables. Salad is a must.

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Quote :
I don´t think their wedding was particularly romantic. Who am I to judge... a bathroom is a bathroom...
laughin I guess they were so much in love they just couldn't wait to get married.

The little baby outfit is really cute, and the twins are adorable.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Ullwera wrote:
I have been looking for foods that would make sense in this challenge. They do grow a lot of vegetables. Salad is a must.

Here is a Vegetable platter I've used over the years - very popular with my dancers and models.

Also Cabbage Wraps and garden salad and one of my favorites mixed berry salad by the same creator.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Thank you Cher!

Thanks for the links Mac!

I have found some soups and some breakfast meals too.

One of the soups  Paella
Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fe72f6b7_81b31641_zpsriuwedkr

Strawberry and banan outmeal for breakfast
Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Snapshot_fecb8de3_41c57520_zpsig3rzo3f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next