Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff

Go down 
+5
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
mac
Astral Faery
beckylynn2109
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Mac wrote:
Vanessa Lynn (your avatar - you???) married to Harry Potter with a boy child and a teen girl

No Mac Vanessa is not my sim self although I did try once to make her she didn't turn out to my liking lol.

Sugah wrote:
I'd love to see what Tony looks like from the front, BL. He looks rather yummy from his profile. droolin
I went into my game today and got some better pics of him. I will try to post them tonight. He does look yummy!

Sugah wrote:
Terri is lovely! Is she their "biological" Simkid or did you create her in CAS mode?
What a beauty she is!
May I know whose hair Terri is wearing? Great style and cool color!

I made her in CAS but she is their bio child. After I created the family of Reid and Toni in CAS I chose make a baby in CAS and randomly generated her. Her hair mesh is by Raon but the recolor is mine. You can find it over at my site. There are also 3 other colors of Black/Red, Blonde/Green & Red/Pink. It's Raon #102 recolor.

So Glad that everyone liked the pics. I will post more pics at my site and I also have other Walnut Springs families to share pics of!
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:13 pm

I love that movie! My favorite line might be: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."  laughin 

How fun to see all the forum sims and their twoo wuvs. Terri does indeed have her own style and it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:52 am

Can you provide the direct link to Terri's hair @ your site, BL?
I'd appreciate it. Thanks!  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 868736 
Great job on the recolor of Raon's hair, btw.  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 21650 

BL wrote:
I went into my game today and got some better pics of him. I will try to post them tonight. He does look yummy!

Looking forward to seeing Tony up close, full frontal and personal.  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 883392 

Cher wrote:
I love that movie! My favorite line might be: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 99672 

Love that line, too, Cher! Gets me every time!!!  BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 687310 

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:22 pm

BeckyLynn wrote:
The ladies of Sugah's Place have moved to Walnut Springs found Twoo Wuv and Mawwiage(I LOVE The Princess Bride btw lol)!

dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio

Sugah wrote:
HOW FUN to see that you've downloaded some of our SP creative team and forum members! BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 21650

Em wrote:
It's always fun to see our simselves in someone's game.

Sandy wrote:
BeckyLynn, loved seeing your pictures of the Sugah's gang! The kids are really cute too!

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 637989 BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 357604 What more can I say? BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 21650

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff   BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BeckyLynn's Sim Stuff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2