Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Cher wrote:
They pull an extinguisher out of .... nowhere .... and have at it.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 683951 

Quote :
It's much better than having them stand at the edge of the fire and scream. I've seen that one too many times!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 637989  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 357604 

I'm going to be on a mission to have all three of my current Tres Lagos residents (Maddie McMew, Karyn Tatum & snacky Donovan Tremaine) study Fire Prevention ... Before another fire occurs, Cher!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 584675

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Fireman_zps8ac02907
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Talk about a pillow you can really sink into ...

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Snapshot_6088fbdc_c0af1c38
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 am

Hahaha! Love it, Cher!

ThanksforSharing 

And thank you for using my walls in your game!
Your support means so much.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 319331
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:34 am

Sugah wrote:
And thank you for using my walls in your game!

It was easy -- they're beautiful! I've had a house like this in mind ever since I downloaded the seaside walls.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 am

Cher wrote:
It was easy -- they're beautiful!

Awww!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 881668 
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Hmmm ... where exactly IS Jack putting that (rather transparent) fish?  affraid 
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 <a href=Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Snapshot_6088fbdc_a0bd93a6" />
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 am

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 363286 

Bwahahaha! Too funny, Cher!
I must say, great snapshot!
I love the marina in the backdrop & the water is such a pretty color.
I really wish I were better at creating attractive lots and 'hoods.

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:16 pm

I am not sure how well anybody can see them, But somehow fireflies spawned in the house and were flying around.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 FirefliesInTheHouse_zpsf65c82de
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 pm

I can see them. It looks like they're flitting around the mouse toy.  laughin  I have to say I've never seen indoor fireflies in my game.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:12 pm

That's the first I've seen them spawn inside as well. I am assuming it was just one of those times the game had a hiccup.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:13 am

I can see them, Aaron!
This sounds like a silly question, but is the entire house covered with a roof?
I've had gaps before that I was unaware of that created odd occurrences in game.

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Yes the roof covers the entire house, I made sure of that when I built it. I suspect it has something to do with one of the walls that create the border of the house. What I mean is that part of the border is made up of diagonal walls which I have observed can cause problems with some parts of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Aaron wrote:
...that part of the border is made up of diagonal walls which I have observed can cause problems with some parts of the game.

Interesting! I didn't know that! Good information, Aaron!

IRT-

Did I remember to share this body-less babe with you yet?

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Russ_MissingSkin_zps6958831c

I've since PMed Russ and he provided me with the showerproof skin!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 922586 
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:51 pm

I can't say I remember You posting that before, But I have seen other people with the same problem.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:52 pm

That fish  . . . Oh my!  affraid

The fireflies . . . I want to ask if someone left the window open.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 99672

The body-less babe . . . I haven't seen yours before, Sugah, but I have had that happen with one of my sims, I think from my Royal Kingdom challenge.  They didn't have a shower, so it wasn't as obvious as yours was, but his body-less head would float above the bath and sometimes over the bed when he was making out or woohooing with his wife.  That was . . . interesting.  It didn't stop him from fathering children though.

I have a weird glitch with apartments, a couple of my residents (in different apartments) have picked up an interesting accessory.  I took a double take when I first saw it.  

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Snapsh91

And a weird wedding occurrence.   This mother and son are very close.  Sometimes it's almost like they're the same person.   affraid

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Snapsh92
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Oh my! I haven't had either of those things happen in my game. I like how the woman in the blue dress looks like she can't bear to look at the conjoined mother and son.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 pm

The sim with the hand mirror looks like the Primp interaction(I think it came with Night Life), I know very neat or outgoing sims will do this autonomously. I know it improves hygiene a small amount, Just don't let vampires do it(lose a small bit of comfort and will hiss at the mirror). 

Can't say I have ever seen sims over lap quite like that.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Quote :
I like how the woman in the blue dress looks like she can't bear to look at the conjoined mother and son.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 97206 Interesting interpretation. I thought she was just swooning over the young man in her thought bubble, but maybe you're right!

Quote :
The sim with the hand mirror looks like the Primp interaction

I didn't mean to imply that I thought the primp action was odd, but that she's primping while some random pterodactyl statue stuck to the top of her head. Though the primp action is new to me too. I didn't know it improved hygiene and lessened comfort for vampires. That's interesting.

Here's a better picture of the pterodactyl. (Not as funny as the primping one where she seems pleased with her new look.)

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Snapsh93
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:09 pm

On page 8 of this thread, one of my simmies had a potted plant. Potted plant - pterodactyl... Who cares ? What's the difference??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 553217
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:38 pm

I guess I didn't remember that your sim had a potted plant on their head or maybe I just missed that post previously. . . Does it matter? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 62525

Was she living in an apartment at the time?  I've had at least two sims living in apartments with this same deco object on their heads, they both were fine before moving to an apartment.  I'm just wondering if it's the same glitch.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:13 pm

SimEm wrote:
Was she living in an apartment at the time?

No, she was a teenager (now a YA) standing in front of the house she was living in. I've more or less given up on apartments. (Different problem, previous tenants never really left but hung around - spooky  affraid  )

Actually, a pillbox hat with a pterodactyl decoration is rather stylish, don't you think? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Em wrote:
...but his body-less head would float above the bath and sometimes over the bed when he was making out or woohooing with his wife. That was . . . interesting. It didn't stop him from fathering children though.

This mother and son are very close. Sometimes it's almost like they're the same person.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 683951

Love it! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 99672
I've always enjoyed your sense of humor, Em!

Quote :
Here's a better picture of the pterodactyl. (Not as funny as the primping one where she seems pleased with her new look.)

What a trip that is!!! And this only happens in apartments?
That is WILD!!! affraid

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Here's looking (back) atcha!
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 BackwardsHead_zpsed8ec2ae
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:52 am

YIKES! Now, THAT'S gotta hurt!

It's funny you should post this just now, Mac.
I watched "Death Becomes Her" with Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep last night.
At one point, when Meryl's character falls down a full flight of stairs, she gets up and her head and body are twisted the same way as in your Sim pic! affraid

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Sugah, I saw that movie so many years ago! I remember that scene. laughin

A little spoiler about who appears next in my game ... I guess she gets along very well with her horse. Good thing he's not a kicker.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 ArisaLittleTooClosetotheHorse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next