Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:06 pm

I know guys like to straddle chairs, but I don't think this is how it's done.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Straddlingachair

That's Russ, by the way, talking hats with Jenn.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Cher64 wrote:
I know guys like to straddle chairs, but I don't think this is how it's done.

Ow! Ow! Ow! verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:20 pm

OUCH! verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Ouch is right! Oy vey! affraid

Thank you for sharing, Cher.
After all these years, I still enjoy seeing strange game occurrences!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
paisleyplumbobs

paisleyplumbobs

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:55 pm

It's okay, guys, his head returned within a few hours...

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Tumblr10

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Tumblr11

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Tumblr12

But his body disappeared the next day. (NO joke!! Trying to find the picture of him body-less!)

These kinds of things never get old. laughin
Back to top Go down
paisleyplumbobs

paisleyplumbobs

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Mac already saw this, but this happened today after I reinstalled some of my Sim's 2's and got my old houses back.  
I think the game felt the price needed to be knocked down a little...... laughin

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Funny12

This one is a much more appropriate price.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Funny210
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Those headless pictures weren't too bad until I got to the one where he's in bed. That was just disturbing!

I also like the house where apparently they're willing to pay you to live there. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 99672
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:03 am

I've seen lots of body-less heads (usually due to missing body meshes) but this is the first time I've seen a headless body... Brrrrr! affraid
Back to top Go down
paisleyplumbobs

paisleyplumbobs

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:28 am

That would be incredibly nice to get paid to live somewhere, LOL. I wish I would have tried to move a Sim into that house before I reinstalled all the rest of the EP's (that fixed the glitch) to see what would've happened.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Yikes! I don't think I've ever seen a HEADLESS Sim, Paisley.
I agree with Cher. The one in bed IS disturbing! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 598258
I remember once, long time ago, there was a blue face where the head should be...

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Snapshot_b3da29ba_73e1a6e5

... but never the head missing completely that I can recall!
What caused that, Paisley? Did you ever find out?

I've had those outrageous prices show up when I've downloaded a custom lot.
Usually, that occurs when the creator had a later EP or SP that you do not have installed.
For example, the creator has ALL EPs and SPs up to M & G, but you only have up to Bon Voyage, let's say.
Weird stuff with overblown prices usually happen and worse, when you go to purchase and enter the lot...
It can crash your game! verklempt

Thank you for sharing your strange game occurrences here, Paisley.
It's okay to share 4-5 pics in a post, btw! No need to double post! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 584675

FYI HERE you will find size requirements, etc. for sharing images at SP. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 940149

I enjoyed looking at your snapshots! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 646549

ThanksforSharing

Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Oh wow...I had something like that in my game the other night Sugah...one of the college people's face was transparent and there was like this shadow of a face sticking out over there left shoulder...I think I got a shot, I'll have to post it later!

There it is...

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Snapshot_9f9960c5_61bef14f_zps67e6d661
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Oh my! I've never had the blue face. I did have a Sim who reached the top of the villain career. Whenever she flew to work, she returned invisible. If I could manage to click on her just right and have her change clothes or shower, she'd reappear. If I could stop her before she flew off and just have her walk or drive to work, she didn't return invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Tim, thank you for sharing your college student's blue face snapshot.
Crazy stuff, isn't it? Did she return to normal eventually?
Mine happened a long time ago, but I believe he lost the creepy blue shadow of a face at some point.

ThanksforSharing

Woah, Cher, that's wild!!!
Did you ever figure out what caused her to return invisible when she flew home from work?
You know, I don't think I've ever had a Sim in the Criminal Career.
At least not that I can recall. I oughta have a bad guy/villainous-type in my Tres Lagos 'hood.
Could make it more interesting... Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 738528
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Usually with most facial issues, click a mirror and tell them to change appearance...As soon as you get control again, exit and their face/hair whatever should be fixed. lol
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:27 am

Speaking of blue faces, I played Elle's April  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 243713  as a teen, thru college, but when she became an adult this happened. It might be because I made her an adult in CAS, moved her into a house, then turned her into a teen again via Sim Manipulator. I've done the same with teens Octavia and Andrea. They're now heading to college and we'll see what happens when they become adults.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 AvrilEllisonBlueFace_zpscwdzzgzn

Almost certainly nothing to do with Elle's contribution. I fixed her up with the Sim Manipulator plastic surgeon.

Also this:
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 FloatingBody_zpsiqbddvr6
Richard William Windsor (my version of the royal heir) had the  misfortune of having his main squeeze move in with someone else. When I went to play him again, I found that his loss had really shaken him up. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 97206 Since then, he's found true love with Elle's  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 243713  Gwendolyn James (among other things, they both have the pleasure aspiration)
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 pm

I am not sure what caused Tim's issue. But Mac the issue You are seeing is a problem EA created in the game, It's caused by aging a sim to an age that was before the age the sim started at. So say they started as an adult and You selected any age below that, Then the blue face syndrome would appear. Though I though EA fixed that issue in one of the expansion packs, But then again EA could have reintroduced the bug somehow. As You found out, Just using plastic surgery will fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks Aaroneous! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 584675 Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 940149
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:54 am

I suppose holding the 'phone this way might work. Later on, in another call, she held the 'phone properly. It's probably a good thing she's not trying texting.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 97206 BTW the sim here is Caleb's Tamara Sloane  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 243713
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 StrangePhonePosition_zps7ixjvwxw
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:43 am

Mac, thank you for sharing your strange game occurrences.
I always enjoy seeing our members' TS2 Twilight Zone moments.
...And another blue-faced Sim! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 21650
Glad you were able to get Elle's beauty (April) back to normal. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 922586

Aaron wrote:
...the issue you are seeing is a problem EA created in the game. It's caused by aging a sim to an age that was before the age the sim started at.

I did not know that, Aaron. Interesting and good information!

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:32 pm

I've never had the blue face, but until recently, I've never changed the age of a downloaded sim. The one I did change, I changed up, so I guess his face will be just fine. laughin

Poor Richard William Windsor was really distraught, wasn't he? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 598258
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:56 am

For a while I've been using hacks to allow teenagers to enter the game all by themselves. Elle's Andrea and Octavia are about to go to univ, then become adults, then blue face??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 657259

In the future I think I may revert to a tactic I used to use: When I encountered a teenager I wanted to play, I'd load the teenager into CAS, turn him/her into an adult and save that adult as the start of a family. Then go back, load the teenager into CAS again but this time add the teen to the family as a teen. I've had single moms with daughters; I have yet to have single dads with sons; it would also be possible to create a spouse for a single parent in CAS. Judicious use of hairstyles, etc can make the parent look sufficiently different from the offspring.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 8C3CE95A-00000000-FFFFFFFF-00000003_zpsz3xafcqc
I am not sure what caused it. But recently one my families had their family picture(the one You see from the neighborhood view) updated and apparently did not come out correctly. As You can see the little girl in red has her arms straight out to each side.

FYI for those that do any meshing know that the pose the girl is in, Is the default pose that almost all body meshes start at.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 AttackOfTheSkunks_zpseetd4sxt
Again I do not know what caused this. But the game spawned not 1, Not 2, But 6 skunks in my sim's front yard. Needless to say the house went into lock down mode.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Aaron Both things very spooky and worrying. I and several others have had a legion of gardeners at times. Could the skunks phenomenon be similar? You will find more blue faces on page 1 of this thread and the legion of gardeners on page 2.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:36 pm

There is a good chance the event that causes multiple Gardeners to be created are related to there being multiple skunks being created. From what I have seen the games uses a lot of the same code to create new or spawn existing characters(especially NPCs). Though what would cause the issue is beyond me. It Could be anything from the code being stuck in a loop, To the game passing the wrong or bad data to the character creation code.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:11 am

Weirdness...

I got one Sim, Angela Pleasant, periodically she will appear at a home or business lot and get's stuck at the entry portal...can't move on into the lot area, can make her selective but if you try to move/teleport her she starts 'spinning' clockwise in the four directions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next