Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:19 am

I recently installed two hacks from SimLogical: "Use Inaccessible Beds" which allows access to the far side of a double bed when it's up against a wall, and the bed reserving patch. When I fired up the game, I found Lady Hunter sleeping like this
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Snapshot_fcf75513_9dbca778
If you were to ask a mathematician, he would say that she's in a "Normal" sleeping position laughin (OK mac, enough of the geek jokes Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 971462) This also occurred for another sleeping sim. I think it's the "Use Inaccessible Beds" hack, which I'll be removing.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 am

Cap'n Mac wrote:
If you were to ask a mathematician, he would say that she's in a "Normal" sleeping position laughin (OK mac, enough of the geek jokes Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 971462 )

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 683951 ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:24 pm

There's more than one way to bury your head under the covers! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 97206 (Nice jammies, though Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 243713 )
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Snapshot_7c285c39_3dd8d824
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 448283

Quote :
Nice jammies, though

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 3547075637

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 pm

While playing, I noticed a neighborhood dog with his head stuck into the wall of the house. I thought I'd see what the other side of the wall looked like. Maybe I shouldn't have... verklempt Oooooooh! Scary! affraid
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Doggie
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Wow...that would be scary! Anyone else remember the stuck Sim bug that use to happen back after the game and it's first couple of expansions came out? I've been experiencing something like it, now a Sim enters the lot and stops on the sidewalk and just stands there, can't interact with the Sim or anything thing...like the greet Sim icon appears for your sim but then just as quickly vanishes...only way to get rid of them is to turn on the move objects cheat and select the sim and delete them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm

It must be the beginning of the year, or the "fiscal cliff" or something or... Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 553217

"If you don't like the way I drive, get off the sidewalk!" Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 971462
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Snapshot_5c26f2e8_bdef4b73_zpse1640c5d
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:52 pm

mac wrote:
It must be the beginning of the year, or the "fiscal cliff" or something or... Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 553217

"If you don't like the way I drive, get off the sidewalk!" Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 971462

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Mac wrote:
I noticed a neighborhood dog with his head stuck into the wall of the house.

Yikes! Egads!!! Creepy stuff! affraid

Tim wrote:
Anyone else remember the stuck Sim bug that use to happen back after the game and it's first couple of expansions came out?
Mac wrote:

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 683951

Sounds vaguely familiar, Tim. I don't get to play much anymore, so much that I USED to know, this feeble old brain has forgotten.
I'm glad the issue has a solution, however!
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: My strange photos   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Bella and Laci flirting on top of the water. Close up view

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 9206d784-bf8b-4bce-bb61-3631e7b196ba_zps56230ced

The entire view of them flirting on top of the water!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 76c81ca4-c967-4b37-a4d0-0809bedebefc_zps8572126a

Laci changes into an alien while talking to Bella about them!!!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 5e7ae113-5102-4b09-9899-af98b02485ef_zps7d4b58d1

Bella Goth and Don Lothario in this hot air balloon!!! Look close! it's them!!! How strange!!!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 C5be73e1-1433-436b-bc5c-766e18738702_zpse0fceea1

A super close up of one of the UFO's!!! This is in the neighborhood view!!!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Ce8668b6-ca0b-4ab2-ab88-9f5fa969effa_zps60bbe19e
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplysimfulcreations.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:39 pm

wow!

Bella and Laci really ARE floating ON TOP of the water!!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 598258

Quote :
Bella Goth and Don Lothario in this hot air balloon!!! Look close! it's them!!!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 534790

Thank you for sharing, SS!
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 pm

You are so welcome!! I thought these photos were strange so I wanted to share them. You can see water around their necks in the close up view too! Did you know Bella and Don were in the hot air balloon?? I posting some things in the smoozing thread too!!!

laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:53 pm

No, I did NOT know Bella and Don were in the hot air balloon.
How did you originally come to learn that? My eyes are certainly NOT that good.
I didn't even know there were Sims IN the balloon! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 21650

How did it happen with your Sims standing on water, but yet with it around their necks?

Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Don and Bella are in the balloon. Someone on MTS discovered it and I took a magnifier and it's them! lol

When my sims are highly attracted to each other they do this and the water I don't know. lol

Check this out! Kimiko playing red hands with a ghost!! Sweet game glitch?? Yep!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 6cd48d30-b2f7-48d0-affa-37a4697b02df_zps1ea96fd2
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Whoa! That is cool! red hands with a Ghost!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Sugah wrote:

How did it happen with your Sims standing on water, but yet with it around their necks?

It is glitch that happens, as the attraction animation normally happens above ground.
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:06 pm

It's cool when it happens to. lol It happens a lot in my game. Now the ghost and red hands only has happend this once and I got a photo. lol
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:09 am

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 PunchYou_PunchMe_Clipping-1_zps0e8ae6b3
The two sims here were playing Punch You Punch Me and the one was playing from within the birdcage that came with Pets.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 CatGhost_PlayingWith_SimGhost_zpsa8f1577d
This happen a few nights ago. I happen to hear some strange noises coming from my sim's garage, And found these two ghosts hugging each other. I didn't even think ghosts could interact with anything.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 am

Pets have ghosts?!? (O.o)
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:26 pm

That's Awesome! That's some glitch!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Tim wrote:
Whoa! That is cool! red hands with a Ghost!

WAY COOL!!! I agree!

Aaroneous wrote:
...And found these two ghosts hugging each other. I didn't even think ghosts could interact with anything.

That is so wild! I didn't know they could either! WOW!!!

Thank you for sharing in this thread everyone. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 21650
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm

This is when I was doing the BHC by my rules. Coeur was painting Jenna, one of her victims and a storm made lightening strike a tree. Well, somehow the portrait looks like it caught on fire, but it didn't. So strange. If I had of been Jenna, I would have taken that as a sign and ran! lol

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 A066aafa-3c53-41a8-849d-bbba571fabf6_zpsba67dabe
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:45 pm

That's wild, SS! Thank you so much for helping to breathe life into this thread.
I love these TS2 Twilight Zone moments, don't you? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Greyling

Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Sugah wrote:
That's wild, SS! Thank you so much for helping to breathe life into this thread.
I love these TS2 Twilight Zone moments, don't you? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Greyling

I sure do! In my game they are always happening! lol This was exceptional though, so here it is. lol I love this thread. I try and post as much as I can, but right now I am sick, so will try and share more when I am better. Promised Grykon Frances, which I still have to dig out of BS with SimPe. lol Bless his heart. Love being here in the Sim Twilight Zone with all of you! Thank you Sugah for creating this forum!!!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 1525848287
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Quote :
I love this thread. I try and post as much as I can, but right now I am sick, so will try and share more when I am better.

I know you are not feeling well, so please don't overdo. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 624517
I just love it that you want to share so much of what's going on in your game with us, SS.

Quote :
Love being here in the Sim Twilight Zone with all of you! Thank you Sugah for creating this forum!!!

It's a pleasure and a delight to have someone who is so passionate about Sims 2 here with us, m'lady.
I am always grateful when those who still enjoy playing this game we love so much decide to stay and share their Sim experiences at our little forum.

ThankUforSharing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next