Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

The Three (3) Word Story Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:02 pm

It was a terrible time for the people of Pompeii in AD 79 when Mount Vesuvius erupted and destroyed everything and everyone.
When Lady Hamilton returned to Pompeii she could not believe the nightmare she was witnessing. Her troubled heart hurt so much she could hardly catch her breath or stand upright.
Taking a moment remembering the old neighborhood and how happy everyone was before the devastation made her want to burst into tears but she held them in.
She knew that it was important to stay strong during this time. She sighed deeply, shook it off and continued her journey to the center of town.
Her husband, Lord Faber was equally distraught but determined to make sure he held fast to the belief that this was the last time they would ever see their home.
When he left, he held onto the love of his dear wife and prayed for healing and the return of their twelve sons and three daughters.
With a determined heart and mind, he went and started the arduous journey north to find a hidden path that led to an unknown place of refuge where they saw a grand alligator.
Everyone froze in their tracks frightfully holding their breath.
"What shall we sacrifice to the monstrous, hungry alligator so that she will leave us in peace."
The villagers offered three large fish in lieu of children hoping the gator would be satisfied. It was not a sufficient sacrifice for the gator.
They then offered another tasty delicacy, grilled cheese sandwiches which the gator simply adored and gobbled up. "Bring me more please," bellowed the gator.
"A talking alligator??? This can't be." And yet they were seeing this phenomenon before them.
Lord Faber was truly flabbergasted by the gator's size and large vocabulary.
"This must be
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Ulli! I LOVE it when you join us in this game. Thank you so much for playing, my friend.

It was a terrible time for the people of Pompeii in AD 79 when Mount Vesuvius erupted and destroyed everything and everyone.
When Lady Hamilton returned to Pompeii she could not believe the nightmare she was witnessing. Her troubled heart hurt so much she could hardly catch her breath or stand upright.
Taking a moment remembering the old neighborhood and how happy everyone was before the devastation made her want to burst into tears but she held them in.
She knew that it was important to stay strong during this time. She sighed deeply, shook it off and continued her journey to the center of town.
Her husband, Lord Faber was equally distraught but determined to make sure he held fast to the belief that this was the last time they would ever see their home.
When he left, he held onto the love of his dear wife and prayed for healing and the return of their twelve sons and three daughters.
With a determined heart and mind, he went and started the arduous journey north to find a hidden path that led to an unknown place of refuge where they saw a grand alligator.
"What shall we sacrifice to the monstrous, hungry alligator so that she will leave us in peace."
The villagers offered three large fish in lieu of children hoping the gator would be satisfied. It was not a sufficient sacrifice for the gator.
They then offered another tasty delicacy, grilled cheese sandwiches which the gator simply adored and gobbled up. "Bring me more please," bellowed the gator.
"A talking alligator??? This can't be." And yet they were seeing this phenomenon before them.
"This must be a result of

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 am

Sugalicious wrote:
Ulli! I LOVE it when you join us in this game. Thank you so much for playing, my friend.

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:27 am

Me 3!

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:31 pm

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 am

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm diggin' this story we're unraveling, ladies. Fun stuff!

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:57 am

Quote :
I'm diggin' this story we're unraveling, ladies. Fun stuff!

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 am

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your
handkerchief, dear, and

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Fri May 10, 2013 1:26 pm

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Fri May 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Elle, Claire has been online a bit here and at IS. She has this game at her forum, too, so I encouraged her to hop on over and participate with us.
The more the merrier!!!

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move towards the alligator

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Fri May 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Quote :
Elle, Claire has been online a bit here and at IS. She has this game at her forum, too, so I encouraged her to hop on over and participate with us. The more the merrier!!!

IRT ~

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move towards the alligator, looking into his

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Fri May 10, 2013 6:52 pm

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move towards the alligator, looking into his soulless black eyes

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 am

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move towards the alligator, looking into his soulless black eyes so we can

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Fri May 17, 2013 9:23 am

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move towards the alligator, looking into his soulless black eyes so we can stuff the hanky

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Fri May 17, 2013 9:59 am

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move towards the alligator, looking into his soulless black eyes so we can stuff the hanky into this large

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Fri May 17, 2013 10:04 am

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move towards the alligator, looking into his soulless black eyes so we can stuff the hanky into this large hungry, loquacious mouth!

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Fri May 17, 2013 2:37 pm

"This must be a result of the volcano's sudden eruption," he mumbled. Lady Hamilton placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and then calmly whispered to him "Take out your handkerchief, dear, and very slowly move towards the alligator, looking into his soulless black eyes so we can stuff the hanky into this large hungry, loquacious mouth!
Lady Hamilton took

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Tue May 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Lady Hamilton took the hanky herself

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:30 am

Lady Hamilton took the hanky herself and walked toward

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Lady Hamilton took the hanky herself and walked toward the loquacious beast

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:39 am

Lady Hamilton took the hanky herself and walked toward the loquacious beast who promptly grabbed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three (3) Word Story Game   

Back to top Go down

The Three (3) Word Story Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next