Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!

Go down 
+13
autumnelle
Cher64
Simply Simful
Nonni
LoWiSa
SimEm
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Ullwera
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:57 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 49_35_981_42.0523574001362747627for quality time! dancintrio

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 49_35_981_42.0523574001362747627for pain free days! dancintrio

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 701517
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 357604 I'm with Elle on those fronts!!! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 637989 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 692371
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Elleluv wrote:
Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 49_35_981_42.0523574001362747627for quality time! dancintrio
Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 49_35_981_42.0523574001362747627for pain free days! dancintrio

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 147390 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 4322

SS wrote:
Oh Sugah! I am so glad you have been so blessed! It blessed me to hear it!!!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 243713

And I am very glad the new medicine is helping relieve your migraines, SS. Very good to hear! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 940149

---

IRT-

Lookin' forward to my scrumptious, infamous (if I do say so myself Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 97206 ) spaghetti with Italian sausage links and a bottle of red tonight. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 883392

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Smileyspaghetti_zps943fcff0

Speaking of...

I'd better get the pasta and salad going. Cheers, all! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 WooHoo_Wine_zpsc9c0cc39
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:25 am

RAVE: My new website! I am excited!!! It is almost put together and I will be happy to finally have a place to put my stuff! lol

Hugs!

SS Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 448283
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplysimfulcreations.com
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:01 am

Simply Simful wrote:
RAVE: My new website! I am excited!!! It is almost put together and I will be happy to finally have a place to put my stuff! lol

Hugs!

SS Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 448283

Looking forward to all the new Simmies! Muahaha Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 678648

Though I got to say I hate when so called friends obviously exclude the wife and hurt her feelings. (Not related to anyone I know here. Nasty bit of BS with game 'friends' in WoW)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 pm

SS, that is wonderful news. Congratulations and good luck with your new site endeavor! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 247485

Hey, Timster! Sorry about the nonsense you have to deal with in WoW! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 665781

IRT ~

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 HowtoSleepEasyonDaylightSavingsTime2_zpsd78721ea-1
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Tim I am sorry to hear about that as well! Hope it all gets sorted soon. I'm here taking a break! Moving is hard! lol

Elle, How are you??? If you like you can peek t my site here: www.simplysimfulcreations.com

Sugah, this is for you! Something I found in my pile of pics!!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Sugarrush-1_zpsff0bdc50

Hugs everyone!!!

Rave!

Having an awesome but tiring day!!!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 765640

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Elle wrote:
Hey, Timster! Sorry about the nonsense you have to deal with in WoW!

SS wrote:
Tim I am sorry to hear about that as well! Hope it all gets sorted soon.

Me, too, Tim, though I do not know what WoW, is.
I'm sorry for what you're dealing with there.
I'm all about keeping nonsense and drama down to a MINIMUM, both in real life and in my virtual worlds.
Why can't people behave themselves, play nicely and just get along? No

Thanks for the pic, SS.
And again, congrats and good luck with your new site.
Wishing you all the best with it.

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 366915 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 790471 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 366915

RAVE (again):
Looking forward to hubby's grilled cheese burgers and Once Upon a Time tonight! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:10 pm

ThankUHearts Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 367799 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 154182
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Studen10

(This would be me and my mom sitting at the kitchen table right now.)
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Thank you ladies! I hate drama...it's okay once in a while on the tv but other then that...*pbtttttppppp*

I tried to let it go when she left the game last night cause I knew if I said anything at the time it wouldn't be nice and they kept picking at me trying to get me to 'talk' with them...after about the 5th time they whined about me not speaking I finally went off on them. Felt good at the time, even dropped the f'bomb on them I was so ticked at their arrogance and uncaring attitude about their friend they mistreated. I am at almost all times as civil as can be, I don't care who you worship or don't, I don't care what skin color, I don't care if you are gay or straight, fat, thin, rich, poor, healthy, sick...you treat others with respect and you will have mine. Simple as that. Felt good, but felt bad as well...it's not who I am, I am hewmon, I have those same feelings everyone does and if pushed too far they will come out so you best be prepared for it when you do.

That said 2 of them ignored me anytime we were on today...Oh well, I went back with the hopes of smoothing things over, but I guess they haven't calmed down enough yet. lol
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 am

Awww, Timster, I am sure it will get sorted out. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Cuddling_Practice_by_TheHugClub_zpsf930359f
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Quote :
I hate drama...it's okay once in a while on the tv but other then that...*pbtttttppppp*

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 4322 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 147390

You know I feel the same (per my last comment in this thread on the subject).

Quote :
I was so ticked at their arrogance and uncaring attitude about their friend they mistreated.

What's wrong with people? Ugh! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 971462

Quote :
I am at almost all times as civil as can be, I don't care who you worship or don't, I don't care what skin color, I don't care if you are gay or straight, fat, thin, rich, poor, healthy, sick...you treat others with respect and you will have mine. Simple as that.

Amen to that, brother!!! Well said! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 344738

Quote :
I finally went off on them ... Felt good, but felt bad as well...it's not who I am...

I always try to be as diplomatic and tactful as possible, but I am all about standing up for what's right and good and fair.
I believe in treating one another with consideration and kindness, but will not abide rudeness, unfair treatment of others and overall bad behavior.
I also tend to get impatient with those who are self-absorbed drama seeking, attention getters!
...Both in my real life and in my virtual world (eg Sugah's Place).

Sometimes you just have to stand up against those who are misbehaving, Tim.
To sit back and do or say nothing, would be just as bad as letting the cruel behavior continue!
Well, that's my opinion anyway. girlwinkin

IRT:

Multi tasking today!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Laundry Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Laptop Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Vacuuming_zps8cefb39c Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 364821

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:35 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 GarfieldLazy_zpsebaaaa47
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:19 am

While it might be dreary outside, I am full of sunshine inside and just want to Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 701517
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Multi tasking today ... AGAIN!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Laundry Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Laptop Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Vacuuming_zps8cefb39c Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 364821
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 am

That's becoming the story of our lives, isn't it, luv? laughin

IRT ~

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 CleaningOutMyCloset_zpsf11d69b3

Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 am

Stories are good as long as there are still chapters to write! And we can try to write a better one everyday! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 678648 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 1348027075928_4383374_zps5692fdca
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Well said, Tim! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 687310
I hear ya, Elle. Yesterday was like that for me, too, as you know.

Rave:

Thank goodness today is a much better day for me.
(I hope it is for you both, too, Tim & Elle. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 70330 )

I love that the sun is shining and the sky is a lovely shade of blue this fine Sunday.
I am happy my hubby is home with me today.
I am enjoying cold, leftover pizza for lunch right now.
And I am pleased for the time I have to catch up @ Sugah's Place this afternoon. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Spinningdancer-1

Rant:
I'm not crazy about this 40 degree weather and the relentless, chilly 30 mph winds today. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Freez-in1-smiley_zps26073154
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:01 am

I am glad you had a better day yesterday, Sugah. I did, and I am hoping that Tim had a good one, too. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 70330

Rant:

The weather is cold and dreary here and we are expecting snow. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Snow

Raves:

Hubby took a rare work at home day (a day off is unheard of for him, Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 97206) so he will be here with us today. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 508493

I had a decent night's sleep since I did not have to jump up at the crack of dawn to take my daughter to the bus drop. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 247485

My morning coffee. Holla! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Lovecoffee
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:03 am

Thank you ladies! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 284699 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 319331 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 508493 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 678648

Check out this video...not too long, but I think a good message! I don't recall any 'language'.

Rave

*edit* There is a bit of language.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 pm

It is a good message Tim. ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Autumnelle wrote:
It is a good message Tim. ThankUforSharing

Glad you think so too! It could do with a spot of voice over on the Yogi part, but other then that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next