Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 am

Sugah, I am so glad that you have so much to be thankful for and nothing to rant about.   

My current mood:

It was still dark when my clock went off (well, it usually is but it was even darker this morning)!

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Wed May 14, 2014 7:06 am

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Wed May 14, 2014 11:19 am

Hahaha! Love it, Elle!
It's so great finding you in the forum games section.
I've missed you hanging out here with us MUCHO!

Rave:

It's a beautiful, mostly sunny day today.
Our high is only going to be near 70 degrees.
It's so nice outside! Feels like spring!

I got to actually PLAY TS2 on my new puter yesterday for quite awhile!  
Yaaaay! I forgot how neat it is to watch Sims & pets interact in game.
I think I'm going to be very glad I installed the Pets EP this time around.  

No rants today, folks!  sunny

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Thu May 15, 2014 6:17 am

Sugalicious wrote:
It's so great finding you in the forum games section.
I've missed you hanging out here with us MUCHO!

Yay for Spring days!

Yay for pets, in TS2 and real life!

Yay for no rants!

~ ~ ~

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Rave:

I am beyond grateful and thankful to have spoken with my mom on the phone this afternoon and hear for myself how amazing she sounds!
She is recovering with each passing day and getting stronger by the hour.
If she continues to do as well as she has been, she will be headed home within two weeks from today.
I can not tell you how scared we all were when she was first hospitalized.
We truly were not sure we would have her around much longer.

To hear her cut up and laugh and sound like her old self again today is a blessing beyond compare!!!

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:24 am

Sugah, I have already told you but it bears repeating that I am so glad your mom is feeling better. I know how scared you and your family were and I am so glad that worst seems to be over. Definitely a major blessing. I love you

Rant:
Drivers here are really getting out of control. The red light is not a suggestion, fool, it's the law. So is a stop sign. You must come to a full stop for them, jerk! And your turn signal serves a purpose, you know! Is it a secret which direction you are going? Use your blinker, imbecile!!!

Rave:
My family! My children and happy and thriving and for that I am always appreciative. My mom, dad and grandmom are all in good health and doing well. And hubby still lights up whatever room I am in when he enters it. I feel truly blessed!!!

Back to top Go down
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Rant: I somehow managed to spill about a cup of oil, the last bit of my balsamic vinaigrette, and a glass of water, all in about 15 seconds. Broke the glass, too.

Rave: Two of my chickens are finally laying eggs again!  
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Cher, I hate when I spill anything oily; it is such a pain to clean up. Glad your hens are laying again, though.

Rant: None

Rave: Everyone is feeling better! dancintrio

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:54 pm

Rant: I have sooo much catching up to do, I feel like I will never see the end of my to-do list. No

Rave: My family, friends and loved ones! And let's not forget my lovely sugah-babies!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:33 am

I can't believe it's been so long since we've posted in this thread!

Rave:

We are making progress around this old abode.
Recently, we repaired a wall and completely repainted our laundry room (including doors & cabinets).
We chose to paint it the same color as our hallway (which I love) Behr's Cork with Polished Pearl (for the trim, doors & cabinets),
We bought new hardware for the cabinets and doors (oil-rubbed bronze), too.

We also power-washed and re-stained (Thompson's Acorn Brown) the back fence exterior.
And hubby tilled and sodded the front yard.

If I do say so myself ... It all looks fabulous! dancintrio

I am so excited to be fixing things up around here.
It's looooooong overdue!

Next week, weather permitting, we will tackle staining the back fence interior.

No rants today, folks!

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:46 am

dancintrio for fixing up the house!

Daily Rant: Why don't you put your signal on? Is it a secret you are turning? BOO! Bad Drivers!

Daily Rave: My wonderful, beautiful family!

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:53 am

Thats so funny! there was this movie clip - i think for Band Camp or something- 2 teens driving, the girl just takes a crazy turn the guy says use signal the girl says i dont want anyone to know my business! lol! haha - you had to see it they did it better.

sooo I know its been a while since I took driver's ed but What's the deal in parking lots? Its like a cage match on WWE! Turns out, even though spaces are clearly marked, thats just a suggestion. They can be regular road - people just cut through and when they almost hit you, You are the one at fault!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:05 am

Sandy, you read my mind. I get so annoyed when people take up two (sometimes more) spaces. Uggh! Sooo annnooooyyying!!!!

Today's Rant: It's Monday! verklempt

Today's Rave: My family - RL and SP! dancintrio

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Sandy?... thinkin\' ... me, right?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Whoops, I am so sorry, Fee! I am having one of those days where I don't know whether I am coming or going! Forgive me?

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:25 pm

You betcha! forgiven!... but i did say call me anything so i was gonna go with it
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Well I noticed the other day I only ranted - no rave. So I will just rave about my grandsons Cameron and Darius. They are so wonderful to me. Kids keep you young and honest. They are so funny.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Grandkids are here!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:47 am

dancintrio Hooray for Grand-kids!!! dancintrio

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 am

Hay Elle! Ive been meaning to take note you really love your family/kids    which brings me to my...

daily rant:  my kids keep me in church
thats the nicest way to say it

daily rave: YAAAAAAY GRANDKIDS!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:44 am

I do love and appreciate my loved ones, Fee, and

Daily Rant: It's Monday!!!

Daily Rave: It's Monday!!!

I have always had a strong dislike of the day called Monday. Sooo, I have decided that I am going to try to change that to a strong like (I doubt we will ever get to love). Right now, we have gone from intense negative feelings to a love-hate relationship. I will keep you posted on the status from time to time, Sugah-Babies!

Elle & Monday's Relationship Counseling Status:

Elle's feelings toward Monday have gone from...

to...

Monday's feelings are...

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:48 am

Elle!!

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:41 am

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, Ulli!

Daily Rant: It's too freakin' hot; when will this heat wave end?

Daily Rave: Today is dance class; I love watching my little ones in class.

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:52 am

Daily Rant - Got a speeding ticket yesterday. Havent gotten a ticket of any kind in over 15 years. I was so proud of myself - til now verklempt i didnt realize i was speeding - i NEVER speed No its crazy! anyway

Daily Rave - I got home safe to see my GRANDKIDS!!! I love them soooo much they're funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   

Back to top Go down

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next