Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

After some months of lurking here... Hello !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

After some months of lurking here... Hello ! Empty
PostSubject: After some months of lurking here... Hello !   After some months of lurking here... Hello ! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Thanks to Sugah for having changed my username for this forum. I've known Sugah's oldest outfits at another site by 2008, if I'm right and kept those older clothes. Then I met her again later at another forum, a small one.

Many familiar names here !

I'm Lizzy from France and aged 48. I've been playing the Sims 2 since 2005 and started first a bit with the Sims 1.

I play a little less today and was always wanting to recolour clothes or have them converted to sexier bodyshapes with "better" shoes. So this is my main passion today and a few have created some meshes I requested, like Julie J at a + 18 CC Sims 2 forum.

I also have my own forum which I moved from forumotion to a safer hosting site located in Germany.

I hope to contribute to Sugah's Place when I find some time and depending what would inspire me.

Thank you for this warm-hearted forum, Sugah !

Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2updates.wordpress.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: After some months of lurking here... Hello !   After some months of lurking here... Hello ! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:07 pm

After some months of lurking here... Hello ! 34872 Lizzy!

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: After some months of lurking here... Hello !   After some months of lurking here... Hello ! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Lizzy, thank you so much for being here with us and for introducing yourself to our little group. After some months of lurking here... Hello ! 711747

After some months of lurking here... Hello ! 954479

Quote :
...was always wanting to recolour clothes or have them converted to sexier bodyshapes with "better" shoes.

After some months of lurking here... Hello ! 534790

We'd be honored if you'd contribute some of your lovely clothing recolors to Sugah's Place.
How wonderful!!!

After some months of lurking here... Hello ! Merci-2
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

PostSubject: Re: After some months of lurking here... Hello !   After some months of lurking here... Hello ! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Sugah, I still have five of your much older dresses. If I find some time I would convert them to a mesh with sexy shoes.

I'd gladly contribute but for here especially I'll keep all for all public. What is only for + 18 S2 players would belong to my forum and to BAS (Backalleysims).

I read your last PM and I'm happy that you like my anniversary gifts. I'd like to offer my Sim model, but how do I credit for the many CC (make-up) ? Plus the skintone I used is non Barbie. I always use non Barbie skintones and, for example, never photoskinned skintones after celebrity faces.

Have a nice week-end :)

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: After some months of lurking here... Hello !   After some months of lurking here... Hello ! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Quote :
Sugah, I still have five of your much older dresses. If I find some time I would convert them to a mesh with sexy shoes.

I'm curious as to which dresses and am really looking forward to seeing your conversion, Lizzy.
Can't wait!

How wonderful that you'll be offering your gorgeous Sim model here exclusively.
I'd love it!

Check out our "Modeling Agency" to see how we give CC credit.
Here's an example: Danica

After some months of lurking here... Hello ! Beaucoup
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

PostSubject: Re: After some months of lurking here... Hello !   After some months of lurking here... Hello ! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Thank you ! By the way, my new friend from Back Alley Sims, Julie J just joined the forum today. Thanks for greeting her, she's a talented mesher and she knows Caleb as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After some months of lurking here... Hello !   After some months of lurking here... Hello ! Empty

Back to top Go down

After some months of lurking here... Hello !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: