Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:58 pm

You're welcome!

The chair is from Sims In Paris. It was their gift to Black Pearl/Reflex Sims for having 50,000 members.

I'm a fan of The Rock.

How I found that picture was, someone had a WCIF at Black Pearl. They were looking for something else. But that picture was included. So, I hijacked it and the rest is history!

There was a different picture with Calvin Klein that I asked about and.......Wish I could show you some of those pictures....WOW!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 am

That black couch is fabolous Ed!!

Can I DL it somewhere? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 226245

That Mocca livingroomset is it the same as the Indian Blue Batik set?

He is playful that Charles guy, it´s good to know that the couch didn´t break. :giggling2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 pm

To be honest, the quickest way to download the couch is, download Sugah's Mocha Meringue recolor.
The meshes are included. The black couch is the mesh set.

I'm happy the couch didn't break either!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:45 am

I was finally able to do a little work on Ruby's loft late last night.
I couldn't understand WHY her house looked so funky in the hood shot.
It was because I never built the top floor ... ran out of funds! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 657259
It's going to take awhile before it gets finished, as she only has $1000 Simoleons in her account right now.
I need to have her get promoted, as she's at the bottom of the Business field.
Miss Villarouge is a Fortune Sim, if I am remembering correctly.
I can envision her as a biz tycoon flying off to work in a helicopter one day!

Here is what I've accomplished (so far) with her tiny modern loft.

The living room (looking in from the kitchen)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Snapshot_b76756bf_d77665af

The kitchen (looking in from the living area)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Snapshot_b76756bf_57766673

The bathroom (quasi-aerial view)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Snapshot_b76756bf_1776660d

Told you the place is very small! The bedroom will be on the top floor, where I am hoping
I'll have enough room for an art easel and exercise bike.
The loft is on a little lot, so there isn't much room (if any) to put stuff outdoors.

A definite work in progress ...
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

It looks lovely. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 133298

That red-rose color looks very nice in game shots.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 881668 I appreciate the your kind comments, Ulli.

I took another screenshot a few minutes ago of the entire bottom floor.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Snapshot_b76756bf_d7775329
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: LJ's Grandma Annie's Rocking Chairs   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 pm

I finally got around to doing a bedding set earlier today (6 in all). While I was at it, I decided the fabric I was using might look good on Grandma Annie's Rocking Chairs ... a new mesh by LJ of Simtopia.

I intend on releasing the bedding, matching rockers and maybe some coordinating walls/floors tomorrow in a little mid-week update.

Auntie Grace's Rockers & Bedding

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Sneakpreview_LJ-rockers

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Tia-AuntieGraceBeddingandRocker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:12 am

Nice previews!

Those rocking chairs would be perfect for TJ and Charles if I ever let them age. :giggling:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 am

Once again, I was playing around with Simply Styling's/Jope livingroom 8

I was thinking about using this for Michael McDonald's(Sim) loft. It was a redecorating project I had going on at one time before I had to reinstall. I had found this bedding which is used on one of the pillow's and throw blanket, and my mind went into overdrive with idea's. His whole loft was based on those colors.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Snapshot_00000003_977a7d3d

Then, I was telling Sugah about this new livingroom set I found from Moune's Neighborhood And I thought I'd try and use a few of her textures and some of the other item's that went with her Mocha livingroom set.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Snapshot_00000003_b77a7f37
To be totally honest, I think the couch didn't turn out right. Maybe I'll try switching to something different.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 am

You know, the black, gray, & white with a splash of lime look good together, don't they?
I think it is a combination that definitely works and you did a fine job on the recolor, Ed.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 302407

The second set looks very very much like my Mocha Meringue set.
It appears only slightly different to my eyes, even with using a different mesh.

Check it out.

Mine:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 MochaMeringue

Yours:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Snapshot_00000003_b77a7f37

Slight differentiation, but verrry similar to eachother.
I like all the fabric combinations, as you know. They look terrific. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:47 am

:thanx:, Ed. I've got four more rockin' chairs, the walls & floors to go yet today.

BTW ...

You know you'd never let TJ and Charles age! Come on! Get real, hon! :giggling:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm

As it stands, no, I will not let them age. They're too funny the way they are.

But, as time goes on, that may change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:37 pm

It shows you how much I like the combination you used.

The difference between the two is, I couldn't recolor the frame like I could with Jope's set. The one texture recolors the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 pm

You know, I really can't take credit for hand-picking that fabric combination.
I found some coordinating fabrics bunched together and Mocha Meringue happened to be just one of several to choose from. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 584675

I really like what you've done to the couch, even if you can't do a different base color.
I think it looks terrific the way it is. :><:
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:22 pm

I like the grey one the best, the lime "splaches" makes something happen. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 827319 (Love that smiley)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 846508
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Auntie Grace looks stunning! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 827319

Her rockers is nice too very nice fabrics!

L@urie has made great meshes, lovely.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 243713 Lj and Sugah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:48 am

Since you like the grey one, I'll offer it for download in a day or two. Just so you know, I recolored the couch, pillows, blanket and tables. I did do the seat. I tried to match the color with that green stripe but failed. But the mesh is a black one, so maybe you'll be better off with that. But, I'll throw my recolor in just in case.

The pillow and blanket are from a bedding I found. For the life of me, I can't remember where I got it.

To be be totally honest with you Sugah, I still like the Mocha Set you did better. Thank you for a great find!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 am

I like the shape of the couch you have rc;d If you try one fabric with no patterns on, like white or maybe darkbrown for the couch and keep the pillows in that fabric they have.
If you like patterns you can keep that white base but smaller items on the patterns, on the couch (I´m no good at explanations)
I´m a making any sense? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 827319
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Thank you, Ulli, for your lovely, generous compliments, as always.
You are such a dear and I'm so glad you're here with us. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 11086

That's actually not Auntie Grace in the screenshot.
Her name is Tia and she is a Sim model I am going to be offering at our Grand Opening this weekend. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 262201

I fully intend on creating an Auntie Grace in CAS next time I load up my game.
I've been wanting to add another elderly Sim to my latest neighborhood.
(Love my senior Sims! I love you )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:30 pm

You make sense.

I'll give it a try and see how it looks.

If you like that one, maybe I'll upload it also.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Thank you for the compliment on my Mocha Meringue set, Ed. I appreciate your support, as always.

I was so hoping you were going to offer your black, gray and lime living room set at SIMply Edward.
Good deal, my friend! I look forward to having it in my game. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 881668

PS Ulli, I can tell you're lovin' that little old granny smiley as much as I am! :laughinclappin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Yes, I'll be adding it and I may add the recolor of that sofa. I found a solid fabric that works with one of the pillows. Do one update two different sets.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 827319 <------Me for the last few days
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Cool I´ll be waiting for both livingroom sets Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Quote :
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 827319 <------Me for the last few days

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 683951
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Funny and, oh so true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next