Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Travellerp

Travellerp

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 am

Great colour ed, and well done on your first build set recolour hon :laughinclappin Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 28795

I look forward to seeing what other colours you do for the set ;)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Hey, good job, Ed! Is that a Maxis window/door set or a custom one? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 940149
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Thank you!

It's custom.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Good choice. I like it. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 687310
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_77986dba_77cfa2a2
Bondbruden got old.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_b7c383af_f7c39233
Here's a funny photo of pregnant Ringlan when she visited her friend the werewolf.

I haven't been playing these characters in a while, because I'm playing the Liz Taylor Challange.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 pm

CajsaN wrote:
Bondbruden got old.

She aged up well, I really love that skin tone.

That picture of Ringlan is hilarious. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 637989
I agree with Elle, Cajsa. Bronbruden has aged nicely.
She's quite a pretty senior Sim.

Great capture in the second shot! :laughinclappin

Thank you for sharing. It's always so nice when you stop by to update us on your Sim fams.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Okay back on topic ...

For those of you who have been following Miss Sunny St. Claire & her cranky side kick Bartholemew Bratt...
When last I left you, they were becoming quite close & flirted, developed a crush & had fallen in love, all without my doing.

They are both currently at the top of their senior careers. Sunny is a Sim Jazz Instructor and Barty is the local Team Mascot.
Both are active, sporty Sims, so they love shooting hoops together.

It appears the old fella was quite happy to see his lovely lady after some time apart.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_97c436e1_b7d689ec

But the old coot still has a mean streak. He doesn't throw the football TO people. He throws it AT them.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_97c436e1_17d6a2d8

I'm hoping to play some more this week. Both are getting up there in years.
I need to make a decision about their remaining time together SOON.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 357604 Bondbruden is looking very good as an older lady.

What is she up to Ringlan? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 422794
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Oh boy throwing the football at them. I`m glad I don´t have to catch those footballs. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 761338 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:21 pm

You and me BOTH, Lady T! laughin
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 881668

Ullwera wrote:
What is she up to Ringlan? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 422794

For some reason she walked like that up the stairs when she was pregnant :cuckoo:
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7ca68f8
Istottan met Gruttork.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_b7ca68db

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_77ca68ee
Just a funny photo.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_17ca60aa
They moved in to this house, that my husband built.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7ca60c0

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7c98cc0
Mmm yummy!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7c7ef3a
They got married.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_77c7ef40

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_57c82f1b
She got pregnant, but she worked anyway.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7c82b57
Maybe she should stay at home today anyway...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_17c838f8
They got a little girl! Smillan.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_d7b1833c_37ca2eda
Smillan isn't as cute as her mother... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 am

Thank you, Sugah!

Well, I've been sort of playing my game for a change.

I'll start off with this picture.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_00000005_37d7bd5a
Where you see the two houses in the "square" plus the green diamond. I'll explain.
The first house is Michael's house. The one behind that is, a house I'm trying to build on my own. Still working on it. The green thingie is where I plopped Alex Shepherd so I could take his pictures.

Now, for the best part!

My new and improved Michael McDonald!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_57bebbf2_57d7c34c
This is his new formal wear. Found it over at InSIM.

Here's Michael lounging
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_57bebbf2_97d7c9d8

This is what I'm so excited over. I finally changed him into the new BodyBuilder V.2 skintone.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_57bebbf2_f7d8113b
With this new skintone, they keep their toes while taking a shower or bath. Before, they had that club foot look. Plus, this one is less hairy.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 am

I really like that neighborhood, Ed. Maybe I'll use that one for Terra Bella Cove. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 940149
Need to get over to MTS2 and snatch it up. It's handsome and I'm lovin' that harbor.

Are you happy with how the house you're building is coming along?

Michael looks gorgeous, dahling! That formal is to die for on him.
His new skin tone looks really great.
Thank you for sharing your Sim escapades with us. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 711747

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 692371
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:14 am

Istottan looks great with that short hair and also, in that exotic wedding garb, Cajsa. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 940149

I agree with you. She should've stayed at home the day she worked on the gal with the smeared makeup and pig tails. EGADS!
Scary stuff! affraid
That's a precious dress Istottan has on (the blue one during her pregnancy).

Quote :
Smillan isn't as cute as her mother...
Maybe she'll grow into her looks as a teen. Many toddlers do!
Thank you for sharing your Sims with us. I always enjoy looking at your screenshots. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 558785
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:18 am

CajsaN wrote:
Smillan isn't as cute as her mother...

I have to agree with Sugah, many average (or worse) looking toddlers and children grow up to be stunners; however, I think that Smillan is starting with some potential. While not the classic good looks of her mom, she has features that could turn out to surprise you, especially when you hit them with that custom content make-up brush.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:26 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 598258 two very nice sims! though certainly has a mean streak!

Thanks for sharing sugah i hope you get the chance to go in game soon!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

I love reading about Sunny and Barty; they are too cute together. Thanks for sharing them, Sugah, I always get a kick out of them.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 683951 def should of stayed home that day with the bad make-up!

Great update i love your pictures, very nice house your husband created!

and i find my toddlers change so much as they age its unreal so thats proberbly not how she will look in later life and as elle said with some cc she will look wounderful ;)

Thanks for the update i look forward to more!
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 am

Nice update edward im loving the formal wear on micheal, very handsome indeed! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 692371

Great skin tone for him as well, the toes look much better with that skin(have it on some of my own sims)!

I look forward to more updates ed especially on the house you are building ;)
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Thanks for your respons! :) I hope you're all right about Smillan. Now that I think of it, I thought Istottan looked wiered when she was a child.

Btw, today I finished the Liz Taylor challange. My "Black Widow" is now married to her eight husband.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:01 pm

:giggling2: loads of my sim kids who looked wierd looked better as they got older just the way maxis did it!

And congrats on finishing your liz taylor challenge hon ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:43 pm

I was browsing through some stuff over at InSIM and POOF! there it was. I about fell over. I said to myself, "self. This is Michael."

I changed his skintone via Sim Surgery. I love it. I was rather at odds in changing it but I did want to see how it looked. If I grow tired of it, I can always change it back.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Sugah wrote:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Snapshot_97c436e1_17d6a2d8

But the old coot still has a mean streak. He doesn't throw the football TO people. He throws it AT them.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 683951 This cracked me up - OUT LOUD!!! I'm still chuckling. I love Sunny and Barty Sugah......Have you made a decision about their time together?
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next