Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 pm

I am doing fine cally and thanks for the input. I value your opinion cally and have a happy holiday.
Back to top Go down
http://simsplayhouse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Quote :
I was hoping on the exterior and interior walls to use some of your walls for the house since it will be featured here.
I was hoping maybe the new builders dream or the ramshackle walls for the outside. I do know that I want to do it in a clapboard style of some sort.

You know I always appreciate it when you use ANY of my walls, whether you offer the abodes here at Sugah's, at Ed's, Hunters or anywhere else!
I am grateful for your support and always get a big kick out of seeing my downloads in others' games.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Snapshot_00000001_18355487

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Snapshot_00000001_983554fb

Sugah this is what I have done so far This house is showcasing your new black and grey siding and brick. I also used the grey stucco for the bay windows to give it a suttle texture change. I think I am going to do the interior in a flat paint set that Ed gave me a link to. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 204654
Back to top Go down
Pierre

Pierre

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Wow andy this House is simply gorgous great job my friend Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 495953 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Herz Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 277694
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 am

Thanks Pierre.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 am

Thank you for the lovely comment sugah, i think ive been hanging out here more as of late, not as much as the top posters but still here...

Also i went in game yesterday for the first time in what must be over a month, only for an hour but still im back in there and will go back again soon maybe today if i feel like it Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 12612

And i created a sim while i was in there for anyone who is interested here's my sim(please don't ask the name ive already forgotten!):

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Snapshot_183ff801_f83ff92a

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Snapshot_183ff801_d83ff9e7

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Snapshot_183ff801_d83ff803

Hopes you all like! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Herz
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:36 am

I love her hair and the outfit; very cute. What are your plans for her?
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 am

Thank you elle hon, i don't have any plans per-say, just having fun with the game and trying to get my mojo back, Ive got a few more pics of when i was in game there all basically crap, but i quite like this one:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Snapshot_183ff801_5840026e

Ok still pretty bad but taking photos has never been my strong point! i quite like the garden though and may recreate it somewhere with better flowers, different trees and a few rocks...

Oh and i got the seeds of an idea from this photo i got:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Snapshot_183ff801_383ff9c3

I though i would get rid of the mailbox and plumbob and i could create a nice garden look around her...well maybe anyway like i said an idea which is quite nice as i haven't had any ideas for the sims for a while...

Thanks for you comment elle hon Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 648375
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 pm

I agree with Elle. Her hair and ensemble are pretty.
I especially like that last screenshot, Cally. Is a story brewing about her?

I'm so glad you were able to fire up the game and play a bit.
I enjoyed looking at your game pics and hope you'll post more soon.

Thank you for sharing, m'lady! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 21650
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:59 pm

I really like it so far, Andrew. The landscaping is very nice, too.
And anytime you use my walls, whether interior or exterior, I am most grateful and pleased!

(Sorry for the delay in responding. I haven't been able to catch up much in the forums since before Christmas!)
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:14 am

Thats okay Sugah we have all been real busy have a great new year. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 74257
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:04 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 130744 Sugah for your lovely comment! Im glad people like her hair and outfit, if either of you wanted links i could try to find them for you.
As for a story, we will see. i took quite a few pictures of her so i could perhaps create a short story. i dont want to commit myself to a long one for fear of not finishing it!

It was a lot of fun to go back in game sugah, i was in there for a while yesterday decorating this time, i created a nice living room i could take pics to show if anyone is interested.

I think today as im on my own with nothing to do i might try to do some recolouring as i haven't in a while but we will see.

Again thanks for the comment sugah! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 648375
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:18 am

You are most welcome for the compliments, Cally, and like I said, I enjoy seeing your screenshots and what you're up to in your game.
I miss loading mine up just to PLAY rather than snapping photos of what I've created. You know?

Quote :
I created a nice living room i could take pics to show, if anyone is interested.

I would love to see, if you'd still like to share! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 12612
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Since I haven't been adding anything to this in almost a month, I thought I'd better get a move on it....

Over at Black Pearl, they had a Color Me Crazy contest called, Menswear. One of the entries is the bedroom pictured below. I had crossed everything I humanly could in the hopes of her uploading it. Her name is, VonDaSun.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 5df1d438

Then, Crazy Orange bestowed this fantastic gift to my forum. A bedroom set called, A Music Night. I love the set, but I also loved the Menswear set. I was at odds with myself. So, I did the only thing I could do. I incorporated both sets. I kept the Music Night set and used parts of the Menswear set.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 556b07f4

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Eefa56a5
TA-DA!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm

I really like the top set; mascualine and tasteful. The second set is nice, but it has too much red in it for my taste. The third picture is my favorite; that, my friend, is the epitome of masculinity combined with great taste.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 954246
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Thank you, Elle Baaaaaaay-beeeeeee!

I agree, the first set literally screams maleness. That's why I prayed she would upload it.

The second picture/set was made from a red fabric that had musical notes on it. Me and/or Michael McDonald was the first thing that entered Petra's mind. Thus, the name of the set, A Musical Night.

The third picture I have to break down piece by piece. The dresser is from the set in the second picture. The chair is from the set in the first picture including the pillow. The jacket and barbell is from the Men's Clutter set from Simply Styling. The picture on the wall, I made. The little picture on the dresser I also made (recolored). The piano is a request that was made for me. But, I think you already know that. Then, the pack of cigarettes I can't remember where I found.

Thank you for the compliment! It brought a smile to my face!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:09 am

As some of you know - Basic has announced it's Top Models for 2010.

A little project I'm working on is going to be showing all of Basic's models without make-up or with very little make-up.

Here's a preview........Hunter with only mascara.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Hunter2

I plan on letting all of the models have their own "Home Pages" and the photos will be posted there.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Hobbes

Hobbes

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 pm

For having only mascara on, that is a wonderful looking sim. If I was still playing The Sims 2, I would add her to my game in a heartbeat, if you are putting it up for download that is.
Back to top Go down
http://hobbes.forumotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:31 pm

I agree with Sean. Hunter is a beautiful Sim, with or without makeup. She has no blush, lip gloss or anything other than mascara? wow!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 160828

Hunter was made with custom skin (as all of my models are) - so a few things like mascara and maybe a little blush couldn't be taken away. I took off all of her make up and that's what she looks like.

If the custom skin contains mascara and a little something extra on the face - I still consider them not having make-up on.

Thanks for the compliments on one of my favorite Sims.

Sugah - here is your favorite LaShaya.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 LaShaya2
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 pm

I wondered if the custom skin didn't have eyeliner, some blush and a bit of shadow thrown in.

LaShaya is lovely without makeup on also. I'm most certainly NOT suprised about that.

Thank you for sharing your beauties with us au naturel, m'lady.

Must ... have ... LaShaya's ... hair!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 266736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Everything looks terrific, Ed. It all has such a masculine appeal.
I love that seat by the bed with the pillows & magazine on it. Does the creator allow the meshes to be included, per chance?

I've missed you posting here. Welcome back!!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm hoping things slow down now that the holidays are over.
I fully intend on creating something special for SIMS Play House's "grand opening". Hang in there with me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:47 pm

The lounger, no.

None of the meshes from the first bedroom set were included. I had to go and download all the meshes from different sites.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:11 pm

I wish the days of meshers NOT willing to allow their meshes to be included with our recolors for Sims 2 were over, Ed. I really do. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next