Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:55 am

Thank you so much Ulli and Em ( I do love that purple bedroom too)

Ari - Oh yes, they are rabbits...that is too funny about that shirt :)) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Holly's Hilarious Hood! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 598258

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 692371

Holly, I just wanted to say, again, how glad I am that you've joined at Sugah's.
Secondly, I'm happy you've decided to start your own "What's Going on in Your Game" thread here. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 21650

Your Lauren IS quite a beauty. I agree.

The Passel of Moppets challenge!

Ari wrote:
I remember the Passel of Moppets challenge over at PTS - we really had a lot of fun with that one, didn't we?
Em wrote:
That one was a lot of fun.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 357604

I really enjoyed that one, too, ladies.

Holly, FYI:
We have a special section here called Challenge Central, where anyone can share any challenge they are currently working on. I hope you will consider sharing your PoM experience with us.

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:12 am

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 99672

I am not big on Monty Python so I wouldn't have recognized that, but TOO FUNNY, Jen!
Wherever did you find Rafe's shirt?

What a beautiful family!

Ari wrote:
Whoa...just....wow. Rafe is freaking hot! I mean steaming gorgeous.

Amen to that!

You wouldn't consider making Rafe available to our members, would you?
He's snackolicious to the umpteenth power, darlin'. droolin

I love the Faulkner's abode and that pretty Nicolette is a big Twilight fan. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 21650
I need to start doing some theme teen room recolors (PotC, Twilight, etc.). Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 538873

The Coffee/Cappucino on the kitchen wall ... Is that art or a wall panel?
It's very cool. I need to try something like THAT, too!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 25929

Lady A wrote:
The house, as always, just blows me away. Every detail of it - so soft and pretty...and homey! It's beautiful, but livable, too.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 637989

I couldn't have said it better myself, Ari. Beautifully done. I love it!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 302407

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Gorgeous family, Jen! And I am so loving their house! The living room is totally my favorite. Lovin' that recolor of 'our' favorite (I have it in my game now thanks to you! dancintrio ) coastal quarters living room set. The earth-toned cushions are a beautiful, subtly striking contrast to the white upholstery! Just lovely! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 am

Toni wrote:
Lovin' that recolor of 'our' favorite (I have it in my game now thanks to you! ) coastal quarters living room set.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 147390

I like MummySim's Coastal Quarters Living Room so much, I've done two recolors of it for this weekend's update. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 262201

Jen, the pillows are not a part of that set, except for one square cushion.
Do you know whose pillows you've used on the CQ sofa?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 302407 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 461171
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 am

Sugah wrote :

Quote :
I like MummySim's Coastal Quarters Living Room so much, I've done two recolors of it for this weekend's update
Oooh fantastic, I can't wait to see what you have done!!!
dancintrio

Quote :
Jen, the pillows are not a part of that set, except for one square cushion.
Do you know whose pillows you've used on the CQ sofa?

Eeek! I can't think of who they belong to off the top of my head my friend. I will try to find out and get back to you, I do know that there were at TON of recolors of those meshes and they come in various sizes...

Lady Toni wrote
Quote :
The living room is totally my favorite. Lovin' that recolor of 'our' favorite (I have it in my game now thanks to you! ) coastal quarters living room set. The earth-toned cushions are a beautiful, subtly striking contrast to the white upholstery! Just lovely!

Aww thank you so much sweetie. I do love that sofa too :))
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

I sent you a sneak peek of the first recolor I've done. I just finished taking snapshots of the second. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 226245
I think they both turned out pretty nicely. I agree with you ladies. The couch is awesome.

No hurry about the pillow mesh...Whenever! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 584675

Jen, the Coffee/Cappucino on the kitchen wall ... Is that art or a wall panel?

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 pm

It is a wall sticker, the mesh is the one with the snake on the red back ground..

I have that and the pillows on my list to look at for you next time I am at home and can fire up my game...

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:13 pm

That might very well be a Steffor or OM file from Avalon ... Not sure!
Thank you for answering my question and for looking up the pillows creator for me, my friend. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 405831
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 pm

http://mercsladen100babychallengets2.weebly.com/ Chapter 4 is up
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 pm

I took a bit of a break from my PoM family today, and decided that since it was bugging me how much Lauren was liking Darren, I would make Darren a love interest.

Meet Emmy Dawson. She's a taurus knowledge sim, with an LTW of becoming a mad scientist.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_edae8d77_1af2d194

I haven't done much with her yet. Just moved her in, and had her and Darren become acquaintances. Tomorrow I may play them more, but I'll probably play my PoM family for awhile first.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Emmy is absolutely adorable! I love her red hair/brown eyes combo. Do you happen to remember whose hair that is? Lovely job. I hope she rocks Darren's world.
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 am

I am so sorry everyone, Life got hectic and with my site work other bits and bobs family blah blah blah I had to put this thread on the back burner Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 503793

Anyway first thank you all for your lovely comments!

Sugah, I'm sure Lily would happily do a tutorial for you, though I'm not sure what paint programme she uses, I know Bdh has paint.net and Coral paint shop pro.

I'm so glad you like the paintings and house Sugah, your comments always make my day!

ilikefishfood many thanks I'm glad you like the house and good point on the steps there laughin I hadn't thought of that.
As for my game I've removed all my hacks other than sim blender and have been able to play Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 12612 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 687310
I have an update below for you.

Astral Faery and soloaris your cooments have truly made my day, thank you so much Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 405831

Here is an update for you all:

No.1

I have started a legacy now I have got my game working, as this the first time I have been able to play I kinda went other board with playing and taking pics and forgot to write the story...So here is a slide show of chapter 1 and first 38 pictures. There is still one or two problems in game such as picture taking which I have now thankfully sorted out now so very sorry for the quality here:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_7ae177f9

Oh and her name is Julie Nickelson. (I was watching the shining the night before)

I also have a beach house I created for a challenge entry:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000006_56b5d832

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000006_96b5d817

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000006_96b5d8b7

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000006_16b5d879

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000006_d6b5d80e

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000006_d6b5da4c

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000006_76b5d803

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000006_16b5d80a

And I've done a clothing request for a friend of mine:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Benpreview5

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Benpreview3

Lastly I did a blue title recolour for my game:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_00000017_d7c5594a

So I don't over load you all with pics There will be another update a little later this week ;)

I hope you have all enjoyed my update Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 701517 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 765640
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 am

Wow that was a lot of stuff!

Julie Nicelson looks cute. Poor thing sleeping in a tent.

I like your beach house. Very nice color Do you have any inside pics?

I like you blue tile recolor.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 940149
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 646549 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 846508

I especially love the house....and that hang-out area on the beach is fantastic! If I lived there, I'd totally spend all my time there. I'd never thought of created a cozy area like that on the beach. It's fabulous! Will have to do something like that for my beach-dwelling simmies. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 954246
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Thank you both so much for your wonderful comments!

UlliI'm glad you like Julie, I'm on chapter 3 now, have 20,000 in the bank and She is still sleeping in that tent! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 85797
I think I had better create a house for her next as I said I got a little side tracked with playing.
I forgot to take inside pics ulli Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 657259
I will try to take some when I am next in game, if I remember...
I'm glad you like the blue tiles I'm thinking of doing a set of different colour tiles at some point this month.

Thanks ilikefishfood hun, I'm so glad you enjoyed my update My fave pic is the one with then benches where they can sit and relax, turned out better than I expected Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 12612
I'm so glad I have inspired you abit and look forward to seeing what you do with your next beach lot!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 648375

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 367799

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 765640
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:14 am

Holly wrote:
...However, I think the ladies all look quite good. Lauren's quite a beauty, if I do say so myself. :)

wow! You are quite right; you did a great job with her as I said in you PoM thread!

Holly wrote:
I'm trying out Selzi's original face templates.

I use some templates from Selzi, but not her original batch. I agree with you when you point out that they make all the sims look too Asian.

Holly wrote:
Meet Emmy Dawson. She's a taurus knowledge sim, with an LTW of becoming a mad scientist.

She's a stunner, and I think that she and Darren will look good together.
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:30 am

First of Holly I love the name of your thread laughin

And secondly great start to your "Album" You have created some beautiful sims especially Emmy!
I'm Lovin' her facial structure and lips Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 28795

I hope you are able to share more soon hun.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 846508
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Warning Pic spam and long post ahead! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 364821 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 921735

I am working on three stories at the monet so this is a long and prob confusing thread, it may be best to more one story to the challenge section, let me know if you would prefer that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 940149

Ok No.1 is for Ulli, Jenn and Sugah.
I had a download spree here yesterday and many of the items made there way to my newly called "Beach Side Sisters" story.
Two sims are Rhiannon and Emily by Jenn (with little tweaks to clothing)
House is by the wonderful Ulli who asked I show her what I did with it.
And Some of the Recolours are by the lovely Suagh.

Anyway without further ado meet the Route Sisters:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_9af992f9
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_3af994ab
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_5af994b9

There absoultly stunning abode which looks (if its possible) even better ingame than in pictures, a highly recommended download:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_1af994c6
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_baf994e2
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_1af994f0

And lastly the starts of my decorating atempts for their living room:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_1af99ffa
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_9af9a00d
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_3af9a025
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_faf992f8_daf9a057

My second story is my own little challenge of two twin sisters, both Fortune sims who want to own a business empire:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_7af2af85

A picture of their house(Shop at the front, House st the bsck):
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_9af2c456
(Sorry for the dark pic it was night before I remembered I need to take a shot of the house
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 85797

Day 1 and 2:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_daf2c45c
Learning to paint(badly).

Practising cooking, part 1:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_5af2dead

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_daf2dec4

Practising cooking, Part 2:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_9af2df2c

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_daf2df37

Firemen starting to get a little annoyed at this point. (this all happened in 2 sim hours)

Starting up the home buisness:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_daf2e078

Going to work:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_9af2ddf3

The cooking is Improving:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_9af2c3d5

(I did also have a first day of buisness but appear to have forgotten to take pictures Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 657259

However I took about 6 pictures of cooking for some reason Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 62525 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 85797
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_3af2af84_7af2dfab

Lastly Chapter 2 of my legacy:
Lucky geine, Ugly sim alert, Skill building, more nature and still no house.

I'm gonna have a go at actually writing a story form the sims point of view but please be warned, my writing needs work and lots of it!

Hi all its Julie again, I've had another fun week on the outskirts of BellaDonna, I had a bit of Luck on monday:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_9ae1d93b
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_1ae1d988
A strange lady dropped this off.
Me being me I decided to have a rub
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_3ae1d98c
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_dae1d98f
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_1ae1d996
I'm sure in any other town this would freak me out!

Instead I wished for wealth as I'm still sleeping in a tent:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_9ae1d9ac

And almost got hit on the head, you think they would think of a less dangerous route:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_3ae1d9ba

I got three promotions this week as well so I'm ona roll at work:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_3ae1d79a

I'm lovin working on my nature and tinkering hobbies:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_5ae1d670
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_5ae80f66
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_5ae1d780

I can now talk to plants, why I needed to learn this I don't know, I'm already nuts enough to talk to them without learning:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_3ae1d6cb

However the fruit is much better now, and I have a nice large space:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_7ae1da41

I got top hobby for nature, so it went in pride of place *Cough*:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_5ae1d9e9

The starnge lady came back on friday and offered me a blind date, I had to pay here 3,000:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_fae810de

And THIS is what she gives me:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Snapshot_bae177f8_5ae81161

Personally I want my money back! Then I found out she doesn't give refunds

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 515704

Hum, until next time Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 85797

Again sorry for the long update, let me know if you would prefer I move a story or two somewhere else as I have some Recolours to show you next and some sims I created so it could get confusing!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Nice!!
I can see that Nengi´s flowering wines didn´t show up you got a or four statues on the side of the house.
That´s strange because you have the one in the middle Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 774807
Nengis rocks down by the beach has dissapered too??

If you want them here is a link to Nengi65´s blog spot Nengi65 @ nengis blogspot
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Thanks Ulli, I didn't get the vines but had to delete the Rocks at the side as they came up blue for some reason Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 553217

I don't mind though I'm lovin the house as it is so many thanks hun Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 678648 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 508493
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:42 am

That was very enjoyable. I liked learning about your two ladies and the adventures they're having. Ulli's beach house looks so beautiful. I am so happy you're able to play your game again. I had a thought though, about the hacks you removed. I am wondering if they are updated for the game configuration you have? I know when I installed Apartment Life, I didn't think to check all my hacks and mods to make sure they were safe to run with it. I had so many problems with my game that I stopped playing it for awhile. When I got a new computer and had to reinstall, I started over hack hunting and made sure that everything I got was updated for AL. The same can happen for just regular ol' downloads, too, if they don't match your game setup because they might use meshes from EPs or SPs that you don't have. I'm glad you figured it out, though!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 534790

100 babies! Poor Merc Sladen!
Now that's a lofty endeavor!

Thanks for sharing, Nancy. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 687310
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Lady A wrote:
Emmy is absolutely adorable! I love her red hair/brown eyes combo. Do you happen to remember whose hair that is? Lovely job. I hope she rocks Darren's world.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 637989

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Emmy is quite lovely, Holly.
I'd like to know where you found her fabulous hair, too. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 940149

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 846508
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Claire, WOW!

First of all, Jen is going to love seeing her beautiful Emily & Rhiannon (The Route Sisters) in your game.
Ulli's beach house looks fabulous, too!

I am thrilled to see my Coastal Living & love how you've decorated the room.
Great rug ... Love the 9 square artwork & ironing board ...
It really all coordinates well, doesn't it? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 28795

Thank you for your support, as always, my friend.

Quote :
Firemen starting to get a little annoyed at this point. (this all happened in 2 sim hours)
Quote :
And almost got hit on the head, you think they would think of a less dangerous route:
Quote :
I can now talk to plants, why I needed to learn this I don't know, I'm already nuts enough to talk to them without learning:
Quote :
I got top hobby for nature, so it went in pride of place *Cough*:
Quote :
I had to pay here 3,000 ... And THIS is what she gives me:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 683951 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 448283

I love your witty commentaries, Claire. Too funny!

I totally enjoyed this episode of CLC's Stop By.
Thank you so much for sharing what's been going on in your game with us.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 692371
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next