Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

What's going on in Tim's game these days?

Go down 
+7
mac
SandySimmer
SimEm
Savannah94
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Grykon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grykon

Grykon

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Sugah wrote:
Quote :
...so I found the old paysites must be destroyed page and got the files from there.

Brilliant! I wouldn't have thought of that.
Way to go, Tim. Glad you were able to download those fabulous, beautifuly done Sims finally!

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 687310 What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 28795

I dunno, you're a smart cookie! Just ask the milk! What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 99672 Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:10 am

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 363286
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:03 pm

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 99672 I love that emoticon!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:47 pm

*grumble* Several times this week I have fired up the game and gotten into H&H's home and done work and every time it has crashed sometime during game play...little Lilly has transitioned into toddler 4 times now? I did finally get it to save and have actually gotten some progress, but slow with it still crashing...Hoping to get back in today!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:39 pm

I did get some distance in the game yesterday...but had another crash, but Lilly is now a child, the game cooperated with me and gave them another boy, so now there is a Albus Severous...but Harry and Hermione had another encounter and another another baby on the way...*face palm*

Had a strange thing happen, Harry was going to be home for the day, Hermione had to go to work, but refused because it acted like no one was home...So I had to get a nanny there fast and then she left for work then.

And James is a rather interesting teen...he has an attraction for redheads...but all he brings home is blondes and brunettes...lol I got a few pics, will try and get them uploaded later.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:29 pm

I've always meant to, but never have uploaded my SimSelf...I have 2 versions...both were created by a guy from MTS2 back in 2005, I altered the 2nd version to have 'salt n pepper' hair and beard. Not sure where to place this, so if you guys want to move them, be my guest I just figured I would share here in my thread.

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 SimTimBrown_zpsnujoqzsh
You can get SimTim Brown here @ https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/t1693-the-sp-sidekick-chronicles#71403

Or Old man SimTim
What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 SimTimS-n-P_zpsb6bbyugg
Get him here @ https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/t1693-the-sp-sidekick-chronicles#71403

Correct files now

Last edited by Grykon on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Very distinguished looking, Tim

Do you have any preferred zodiac, aspirations, careers, hobbies, etc?
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:25 am

Nice I like all these Simselfs.
I have DL Tim Brown.
Waiting for the Zodiac and stuff to come. As Mac What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 637989 What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 12679
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:12 am

And I forgot to add likes and dislikes. What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 657259

Not quite sure what to do with a .dbpf package. What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 553217 Usually sims are distributed as a Sims2Pack.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:59 am

*doh* I knew there was something wrong...I just copied the wrong files...Sorry guys...let me see if I can get these packaged right and then post them back up again...*summmmm dummm dummmm* LOL

Okay, now you can download the right files...*face palm*

Thank you Mac!

Well I am a Sagittarius, computer, art, cooking are probably my biggest interests...As for the ladies, I might be more partial to redheads then blondes and black hair over redheads...I am a bit more shy then the stereo-typical sag...at least until I get to know people...then I can cut loose with the best of them. lol
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Here's Tim (the distinguished Salt and Pepper hair and beard version) in front of his house Palm Cottage from MTS2. He's Sagittarius (DNA 42954) Fortune with a LTW of 100000 Simoleans. His likes are Black Hair and Red Hair and he dislikes Stink. His hobby is Arts and Crafts. I have an I T Career (geeky guys and gorgeous girls wow!  ) in mind for him.
What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 Snapshot_e29efb00_629efdb9_zpsonydyhrn
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Tim, I've downloaded SimTim Brown for my Isle of Demeter game. It will probably be quite a while before you see him do anything, though, because I'm currently playing Sugah's Pleasantview for the Offspring Project. Thank you for sharing your Simself.

Mac, I have Palm Cottage in Isle of Demeter. What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 12612 Thanks for showing us a picture of the distinguished and very enthusiastic Tim in your game. laughin
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:28 am

Thank you both so much, hoping you guys have a lot of great adventures with him! Sounds like Mac has him all set up! lol
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Thanks for the new files
I was a bit confused when I tried to open the first file.
I have DL the right one now.

Thanks for the zodiac info. What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 940149
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Ullwera wrote:
Thanks for the new files
I was a bit confused when I tried to open the first file.
I have DL the right one now.

Thanks for the zodiac info. What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 940149

You are most welcome! Glad you like him and want to use him! What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 817176
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Tim, how exciting that you are playing again!
I am sorry you were having so much trouble with your game.
Have you tried sifting through the downloads folder to see if it might be a bad download or two?
Can't wait to see Harry & Hermoine and their family!  What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 21650

And it's so neat seeing your Simself!
The salt and pepper version looks so distinguished. What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 738528
I think I mentioned in my most recent PM to you that Elle is in charge of the Sidekick Chronicles, where our little forum family's SimSelves & their information can be found.
So, contact her through PM and she will see to it that your Simself and info is added to that section!
That's the current procedure to join the SP Sidekick's clan! What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 584675

Here is an example of the information we like to provide with our Simselves:

Name: Sugah
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Personality Points: Neat - 6, Outgoing - 6, Active - 5, Playful - 5, Nice - 5 (I'm hoping those stats make me a Cancer in game?!?)
Aspiration: Family
Secondary Aspiration: Knowledge
Turn ons: Employed & Dark Hair (you pick - brown or black)
Turn off: Unemployed
Preferred Occupation: Paranormal (that one sounds like fun!), Education, Gamer or Intelligence (you pick!)
Preferred Hobby: Film and Literature
Gender Preference: Male (preferably human)  What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 598258
Clothing Style: Casual & Comfy
As per Sugalicious: "I like aqua, coral, orange-red, cinnamon & caramel on me best ... nothing too dressy or fancy and I can't wear heals in real life ... horrible ankles! I don't wear navy, gray, burgundy, pink or any other summer/winter shades. I am a definite "spring" through and through".

Of course, you don't have to provide quite THAT much information.
Something like this would suffice:

Name: Russ
Astrological Sign: Pisces with quite a few Aquarian traits
Aspiration: Fortune (secondary for those who have FT - Knowledge)
Turn Ons: Fitness/Logical
Turn Off: Stink
Preferred Occupation: Adventurer, Natural Science
Preferred Hobby: Music and Dance/Tinkering
Gender Preference: Female
Clothing Style: Casual (have been a jeans man all my life, but I do own a suit or two)

Just copy and paste and fill in your own information.
Send it and your salt & pepper Simself (like him best) file link to Elle through the PM.
Hope that helps!  What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 940149
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Name: Tim or Grykon if you prefer...LOL
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Personality Points: Just dial down the outgoing a couple of points and the active a few...Probably won't be a Sag after that.
Aspiration: Family
Secondary Aspiration: Knowledge
Turn ons: Redhead or dark brunette pick one and surprise me on the 2nd
Turn off: Stink
Preferred Occupation: Computer - Nature - Art - Cooking
Preferred Hobby: the ones you don't choose from above... What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 99672
Gender Preference: Female
Clothing Style: Casual & Comfy
I'm typically a blue color kind of person...black is okay but not all black...don't care for hot/warm colors
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:53 pm

I am so glad you are getting back into your game and ever so excited that you are interested in joining our SP chronicles. When you are ready, just PM me a link to your simself and I'll take it from there. Since your stats are already here, I won't need you to send them. Looking forward to seeing what you do, Timster. sunny
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Woohoo, thanks to BeckyLynn I now know I picked the right sim for Elle, and I know who Ari's is and Jenn is! though I still can't find Em or Sandy Sims...
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:07 am

Somehow I missed this new developement here until I saw Mac's Tim in-game! I asked about the grey hair and beard not realizing it was our Tim laughin

I might recommend we send Elle a picture of our Self-Sims so she can add it next to our download in the thread. That way people won't be downloading "blind" so to speak? What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:33 am

Sandy, Timster's sim will be available for download by tomorrow the latest.

Sandy wrote:
I might recommend we send Elle a picture of our Self-Sims so she can add it next to our download in the thread. That way people won't be downloading "blind" so to speak?What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 12612

I see great minds think alike, Sandy.  What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 21650  I'm already working on this. After I added your sim and Cher's I revamped the section and bit and I'm working on images. They should be posted by the month's end.

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 BRYBFBa I can't tell you'll how glad I am that so much interest has been sparked in the SP Chronicles!  What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 247485 Timster, I am so sorry that your thread got dragged into a discussion which really belongs here. Let's move any more discussion on challenges to that thread and go back to praising Tim's genius here.

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 7eK5mXC

Last edited by autumnelle on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted double word.)
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:52 am

autumnelle wrote:

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 BRYBFBa I can't tell you'll how glad I am that so much interest has been sparked in the SP Chronicles!  What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 247485 Timster, I am so sorry, Timster, that your thread got dragged into a discussion which really belongs here. Let's move any more discussion on challenges to that thread and go back to praising Tim's genius here.

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 7eK5mXC

That's okay Elle! Now maybe it if the was sidekick's thread I would be very angry...*laugh*
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:04 pm

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 XbLmlXC
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Sadly nothing is going on in my game right now...first the sound card died, now the dvd player isn't working...*grrrrrrrrr*
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:39 pm

What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 898330 (Sympathetic!) Hope you get things fixed OK! What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 364821
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Tim's game these days?   What's going on in Tim's game these days? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's going on in Tim's game these days?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: What's going on in your game these days?-
Jump to: