Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello Sim Fans!

Go down 
+2
Sugah
deekitty31
6 posters
AuthorMessage
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi Sims fans!

I am a long time fan of Sugah's and am happy to see she found an alternative for her site.

I've been playing the Sims for about 5 years. My daughter got me hooked on Sims1, and I loved it. I reluctantly tried Sims2 and found that I love it as well, so I'm a slave to those 2 masters.

I dabbled at creating for Sims1, but haven't tried Sims2 yet. I'm not that brave, and being my own worst critic, probably wouldn't be happy with anything I make.

Anyway, I'm here to show my support and hope to have an enjoyable time!

Happy Simming!
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, my gosh!!!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Dee, I am so glad you found and followed old Sugah here! Hello Sim Fans! 231655984

Quote :
I am a long time fan of Sugah's and am happy to see she found an alternative for her site...I'm here to show my support and hope to have an enjoyable time.
You have absolutely made my day. Hello Sim Fans! 762448
It started out a little on the shaky, icky side, but you have just brightened it immensely.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support. I am so happy you've joined us. Hello Sim Fans! 319331

Hello Sim Fans! 154182
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Lil' ole me? Aww shucks!

I'm sorry your day has been less than fantastic, and so glad my few words could help brighten it up!

Love ya muchly!
Hello Sim Fans! 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Quote :
...so glad my few words could help brighten it up!

Absolutely! Hello Sim Fans! 284699

BTW, I'm lovin' that exotic, gorgeous avatar of yours ... verrry nice!
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks! She was my avi on Second Life, back when I played. I haven't attempted to recreate her for Sims2 yet. I'm just not that good at making sims, they never turn out the way I want. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:50 pm

I don't think creating Sims is my strength either, Dee.
I think if you COULD recreate your Second Life beauty, she'd make a stunning Sim. Hello Sim Fans! 12612

PS Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to meet and greet those who have introduced themselves here, m'dear.
That was awesome of you! Hello Sim Fans! 284699
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:42 am

Hello Sim Fans! 996440 Hi Dee!

Nice to meet you! sunny
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 am

Hello Sim Fans! 231655984 Dee!!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 am

Thank you, Ulli & Hunter!
Back to top Go down
Vera

Vera

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi Dee! Hello Sim Fans! 442241
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Hello there! Good to see you!
Back to top Go down
LabCat

LabCat

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi Dee, love your avatar - it would make a great Sim. I just starting creating in April - all I can say is jump in and try it - trust me you'll be hooked. I never liked the things I made but I just kept trying.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Happy Birthday to you, Dee!

Hello Sim Fans! 366915  Hello Sim Fans! 159351  Hello Sim Fans! 366915 

Do you realize you were one of the very first to join us and introduce yourself way back in August of 2009, just a month after we opened this little forum?
It's always so nice finding you here, helping to welcome our SP newcomers still.

Hello Sim Fans! 367799 

I hope you have a terrific birthday.
Enjoy your special day!

Hello Sim Fans! 981739 Hello Sim Fans! 790471 Hello Sim Fans! 981739
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Hello Sim Fans! 366915  Happy Birthday!!! Hello Sim Fans! 366915 

I hope you will have a great day!
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Thank you for the wonderful Birthday Wishes. I have had 2 fun filled days with my family celebrating! Now it is time to get back into the old routines...lol. Has it been that long? Wow, time sure does fly. I'll admit, I"m not the most active member, but I do love stopping in and catching up with everyone from time to time. I'm trying to do better, though!

Hello Sim Fans! 284699 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Quote :
...but I do love stopping in and catching up with everyone from time to time. I'm trying to do better, though!

It is always a pleasure to find you here, Dee.
Thank you for being such a loyal member of our little forum.

Hello Sim Fans! 1347917903 
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Hello Sim Fans! 284699 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Sim Fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sim Fans!   Hello Sim Fans! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Sim Fans!
Page 1 of 1