Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sandy's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
butterflyunion
Sugah
Nonni
SimEm
mac
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:48 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Thanks Mac, I will try those...Is there any limit on how many points you can add with the books?

Probably not, I think I've never gone beyond 6. NB - born-in-game sims can have more than 25 points.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:45 am

Sandy wrote:
Oh yes, Sugah! They are married now and "she" is almost at the top of the Education career. She is also prego!! haha!! I'll share some pictures of them next :)

Oh, how exciting!!! And interesting that you chose the Education career for Sugah Sim.
At one point in my life, I was a substitute teacher at the h.s. level.  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 12612 

Can't wait to see pics of the babies Sugah and her hubby make together, Sandy!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 738528 

Mac wrote:
What fun that somebody else is creating stories involving Sugah's people!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 357604 

It is my intention to move some of our SP Simselves into my Tres Lago 'hood soon, Mac.
I love seeing our forum fam's Simselves in others' games. SOOO cool!

Quote :
Can grandchildren be that far away???

Bring on the grandbabies! WOOT!
You know how much old Sugah looooooves the grandbabies!!!  I love you 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:36 am

Sugah wrote:
You know how much old Sugah looooooves the grandbabies!!!  I love you 

Memo to Crystal Sugah. Doggies are fine  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 74257 but get with the program. Find a guy and give Sugah a grandbaby!  dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Mac wrote:
Find a guy and give Sugah a grandbaby!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 683951

Now you're talkin', good sir! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 687310
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Sugah wrote:
I love seeing our forum fam's Simselves in others' games. SOOO cool!

It's fun to see you all in the games. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm

[center]

Sugah and Ben got married! Had a roof raiser party! Yay!!

Pictures removed cuz Sugah is now married to Lucien lol

Last edited by SandySimmer on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Were Sugah and Elle wearing the same top due to solidarity or carelessness?

I recognized Ulli and Ari (I think) among the wedding guests.

Looking forward to more adventures of the Sugah's Place crew. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 12612 Many of mine are retired. Still waiting for a grandbaby for Sugah, Kane might actually beat out Crystal in the race!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Congratulations to Sugah and Ben! Someone at the wedding doesn't look too happy -- did she have some interest in Ben herself? laughin
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Mac wrote:
Were Sugah and Elle wearing the same top due to solidarity or carelessness?

Yep, MY carelessness lol

Cher wrote:
Congratulations to Sugah and Ben! Someone at the wedding doesn't look too happy -- did she have some interest in Ben herself? laughin

Ari didn't look too happy you are right! She's happily married to Mateo so at least that wasn't it!!

Two of my pictures didn't come out! I'll re-post those two and some more tomorrow. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Cher wrote:
It's fun to see you all in the games.

I agree, Cher! We need to have you and Sandy (if she hasn't already) make your Simselves available for others to download HERE.
You two have become such active, devoted, loyal SP members.  I love you
I bet those of us who have 'hoods with the our Simselves in it, would be tickled to add you and Sandy to the mix.
I am still intending on downloading the "SP Sidekicks" (including Mac and Maikki, if her Simself is still available - where did you find MaikkiSim, Sandy?) to my Tres Lagos neighborhood and would LOVE to have you and Sandy in game, too.
If you are interested in creating a CherSim, DO contact Elle about adding it to our current SP Simselves stash!!!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 584675
(She will also need the information you see under each SP members' names in the above link!)

Sandy, I think I fixed the missing images. Let me know, if you would, if they all appear correctly now.

May I just say, it's a hoot seeing Sugah Sim & my "sista from another mista" (ElleSim) dressed like TWINS! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 97206

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 461171

It's so neat seeing Sugah with Ulli's Ben. He's a cutie.
Did you tell me what sign you made him in your game, Sandy?
And I can't remember what career you have Ben in...
Is Sugah still doing well in Education?  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 266736

Seeing Ari and Ulli (and is that Russ?) at their wedding is so neat!

It looks like Sugah is expecting!  affraid

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Sugah Thanks for your nice comments, and thanks for fixing the pictures :) Sugah in my game quit her College Deann of Students job to raise the babies! The first is Ashley who is a toddler now. Benjamin Taurus 66454 is Family-Knnowledge with LTW to be Education Minister!

I believe Mac sent me Maikki's Sim. Let me know if you want my self sim I can email it to you?

I think I will go back to lurk mode and not post any more pictures, or comments in the forum. It made me sad and upset to be accused of "carelessness" although i tried to laugh it off. They did have the same outfit on, but by the time I noticed it, it was too late. Thanks everyone for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Sandy wrote:
I think I will go back to lurk mode and not post any more pictures, or comments in the forum. It made me sad and upset to be accused of "carelessness" although i tried to laugh it off.

Oh no, I hope you won't really decide to do that. I enjoy your comments and posts. Seeing Sugah's wedding in your game, especially with all of the forum member guests, was fun!

I also had a recent comment online make me feel the same way and it's a terrible feeling. I hope you'll reconsider going into lurk mode. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 711747
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:09 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
It made me sad and upset to be accused of "carelessness" although i tried to laugh it off.  They did have the same outfit on, but by the time I noticed it, it was too late.

It's OK - I once had two ladies show up as wedding guests wearing the same outfit  (bad enough in RL)! affraid and (briefly) three of the ladies in my artists' commune were wearing the same jammies (all by Sugah) affraid

I didn't let either occurrence slow down mac's hood - I did fix the jammies and now I do a preview of wedding guest outfits.

Don't you dare lurk! Post away! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 940149
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:49 pm

ok Mac thanks
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:00 am

Sandy, I'm glad you're not going to go to lurking. In my old game, it was nothing to send a sim to a community lot only to another sim in the same outerwear or clothing. I guess I have my favorites, and when you get a lot of sims going in the game, it's hard to remember who is wearing what.

If you wouldn't mind your self-sim hanging around in limbo for a while, I'd love to have her in my game.

Sugah, I have thought about making a self-sim. If I do get one made, I'll be honored to share it here! I can't find the right skin, but I'm sure I can find one I like that's close enough. The freckled skins that include freckled arms and legs all have the freckles way too dark, so I'll probably end up using one with just a freckled face.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Thanks Cher-I've PM'd you :)
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:53 am

The Gieke Family

I had a new Sim move into Desert Valley. She was made by one of my favorite creators Lilith!! Her maiden name was Cassie Burns!
Chester Gieke was one of her welcoming party, that's how they met. Here are some photo's of Cassie, Chester and friends!

First Day

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 First-day

Welcome Wagon

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Andthreegreeters

Greeters

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Greeters

Since Music and dance is her 1st love Cassie took a job in the Music career. Sanjay is a co-worker.

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Sanjay_co-wrker

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Dancing

Chester eventually moves in!
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Chester_moves_in

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Cassie3

The Ring!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Cassie2

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Cassie

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Cassie_happy
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:49 am

Cassie's "do" is something else! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 12612 In comparison, the hair on the other sims is blah-blah. 'S OK, though. Chester's hair does seem to be appropriate for his facial hair! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 940149
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Cassie has a cute home, and how nice that she hit it off with someone right away. I also love that outfit she's wearing in the first picture.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Mac-glad you like Cassie's hair :)

Cher-Yes, I like that one too! I think its the one she came with I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Sandy, I am so glad you are sharing again, dear lady! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 319331

I really like that cheerful floral wallpaper in the kitchen.
I don't recognize it. Is it Maxis or did you download it?

Cassie is a cutie! I like both of her outfits and her darling hairstyle. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 12612
I love the smooch and engagement snapshots.
Congrats to Cassie and Chester (who looks like a geek... cute play on words with Gieke Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 21650 )!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 692371 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Sugah, I downloaded it :) After searching my downloads and not finding it, I looked in-game (duh) and saw that the wall is by Shastakiss and called Springflowers, from the Colorful Days Collection. I "asked" Shasta where I could find the download link for you but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I suppose if we ck her TOU I could email or pm the file to you? The whole set is awesome though Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi, Sandy! I visited Shastakiss' LJ. She is a talented wall creator!
I reallllllly like some of her walls and I don't usually download other creators' walls much to be honest.
I could not find her Colorful Days Collection on her LJ unfortunately.
She has a generous policy, so I know she wouldn't mind you sharing SpringFlowers with me.
I'd just love that one wall if you wouldn't mind packaging it up and mailing it to me.
I will PM you the email I'd prefer it be sent to now.

Thank you so much! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 319331
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:20 am

Ok Sugah! She really does make fantastic walls. She also is on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:04 am

Maybe the Colorful Days Collection is on her Tumblr site?
I'd like to see the whole set.

I received your email and I thank you for sending me her lovely wall. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 338947
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy's 'Hood
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next