Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sandy's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
butterflyunion
Sugah
Nonni
SimEm
mac
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:38 pm

I don't remember any glitches from the time I played them, but I did quit playing them before the kids became adults. I didn't have any face template defaults installed and I didn't want them to procreate any more than they already had. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 598258
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:19 pm

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 99672
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Next up we have the Cher and Randy "Chandler" family!! I tried to stay true to Cher's family descriptions- I love you

Cher is Knowledge-Family 83545 LTW-Game Designer! Has 3 bolts with Randy! T ons Fitness, mechanical T off zombies
Hobby-Science, Virgo (the points I assigned didn't quite make you RL Libra)

Randy is Family-Knowledge 34855 Hobby Sports
LTW-Capt. Hero! Achieved!!
T on-Red hair, great cook T off forgot it!!
3 bolts with Cher!!

So far Cher and Randy have one daughter and one baby on the way!!

Here are the happy couple now!
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Randy_Cher

Here is Cher during 1st Pregnancy
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Cher_prego1

Spencer Kincaid visits
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Randy_Spencer_1

Ann Chandler is born!
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Ann_Chandler_born
Ann as toddler
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Ann_toddler

Randy reads to Ann-
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Randy_reads_Ann_1

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Ann_child
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Cher_Ann
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Cher_Ann_Randy

The Nanny cooks!!  I caught evidence!!
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Nanny%20cooks
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Ann%20plays
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 pm

It's so fun to see my Sim-self and her family! Thanks for playing her. I didn't realize it was going to such a thrill to see that.

It looks like Randy's a good family man. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 12612 I'm glad to hear he and Cher have triple bolts for each other!

We have no kids IRL, so it's fun to see what might have been. It looks like Ann has her daddy's hair and her mommy's eyes. I can't wait to see her as she grows up, and to see the new baby when it's born.

Quote :
The Nanny cooks!!  I caught evidence!!

I enjoy the pillow fights, and the water balloon fights. I don't know why, but they always make me smile.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Oh, so glad that you enjoyed seeing the pictures! Your family is fun to play!! I love you
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Nicolas' and Samantha's Patty is such a darling. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 508493

Cher wrote:
I'd never actually ask because they scare the living daylights out of me over there. I'm only half joking. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 422794

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 448283 But it is also too true.

You'll seem to come up with such cool names for your neighborhoods so easily. It takes me forever and a day, playing around with different variations and I usually come up with bupkis. But, I digress...Oceanview sounds great.

Ari and Mateo make a great looking couple. Looks like they really enjoyed their time away.

I love Cassie's look; her hairdo is too cute and that eye makeup/tattoo is one of my faves. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 940149

I like Sugah's new look and who doesn't love looking at the lucious Lucien. droolin

Mac wrote:
Any idea of the nature of the glitch???

As for the Ottomas, the problem with the pregnancy was fixed in the Seasons patch, so the family should only glitch in a pre-patch Seasons game.  

Cher wrote:
I didn't have any face template defaults installed and I didn't want them to procreate any more than they already had. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 598258

I'm loving Cher's virtual family! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 21650

Sandy, I am so glad that you did not go back into lurk mode. I would have hated to miss this opportunity to get to know your sims and the 'hoods they live in. I love you

Last edited by autumnelle on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Elle wrote:
I like Sugah's new look and who doesn't love looking at the lucious Lucien

So true! Thanks for your comments Elle!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Elle wrote:
I like Sugah's new look and who doesn't love looking at the lucious Lucien.

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 357604

Cher and Randy are a nice looking pair too. Their daughter is really adorable.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:15 pm

I love Cher's Simself! That long, straight, soft hair suits her so well.
And do I see a light smattering of freckles upon her person?
Randy is a cutie pie, too! Ooooh la la! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 738528

Ann is darling! I love her eyes! Are they light brown or hazel?
The images with Cher (arms crossed) looking at the camera while her family goofs off in the background are a hoot.
They look like a fun family.  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 12612

Cher wrote:
It's so fun to see my Sim-self and her family! ... I didn't realize it was going to such a thrill to see that.

I know, right? I'm so with you on that, Cher. I am always so tickled to see my Simself in others' games, too.

Elle wrote:
Sandy, I am so glad that you did not go back into lurk mode. I would have hated to miss this opportunity to get to know your sims and the 'hoods they live in.

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 637989  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 357604

Well said, Elle, and I could not agree with you more, my friend.  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 687310

Sandy, I enjoyed visiting your 'Hood, as always. Fun stuff!

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Elle wrote:
Sandy, I am so glad that you did not go back into lurk mode.
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 357604

Sugah wrote:
And do I see a light smattering of freckles upon her person?
You do. I hated them so much when I was younger. Rolling Eyes That was before I knew how many firemen like freckle-faced redheads (though only one of them counts, in my case). Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Cher wrote:
That was before I knew how many firemen like freckle-faced redheads (though only one of them counts, in my case).

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 683951 Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 692371
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:19 pm

@Cher: Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 448283
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:17 am

Our continuing story of our Sugah and her handsome husband Lucien.  For some reason I neglected to take any pictures of Sugah pregnant.  Anyway, their baby is a girl they named Autumn.  I randomized her personality because she came out with only 1 nice point but I made it similiar to what she had prior--10 6 8 6 4  Popularity/Family with a hobby of Sports.  Autumn is a nice blend of both parents but I think she looks more like Lucien!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Labor

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Autumn_becomesToddler

sugahs bored potty training face lol
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Potty-training-autumn

Peek-a-Boo- first thing Autumn wanted to do as a toddler lol
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 First_thing

Autumn becomes a child :)
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Autumn_tochild
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Autumn

Playing on the music machine
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Autumn_music

Father and daughter!
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Autumn_Lucien

Now a teen!
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Autumn_teen
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Quote :
sugahs bored potty training face
Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 683951

Autumn grew up into a lovely teen. She does look more like Lucien, but has some elements from both parents. Very nice.

Peek-A-Boo is one of the cuter toddler interactions, and I'm glad you got a picture of it. I also like the picture of Autumn and Lucien at the table.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Thanks for taking the time to post Cher-glad you enjoyed the pictures!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Aw, Sugah has such a cute family! Her daughter is very pretty. I think she looks even prettier in your in-game pictures than the mirror pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Em wrote:
Aw, Sugah has such a cute family! Her daughter is very pretty. I think she looks even prettier in your in-game pictures than the mirror pictures.

Thanks Em-I think she is so pretty too!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Sandy, I am still thrilled that Sugah married gorgeous Lucien (YUM to the umpteenth power droolin ).
I really do love the hairstyle and makeup you've chosen for Sugah, too...Very pretty!
Autumn ... I like that name. And what a pretty teen she's grown up to be!
She wears her (daddy's) gorgeous dark hair in the style her mom does...
And those blue eyes with the black hair ... One of my fave color combinations!  wow!

Sandy wrote:
Sugah's bored potty training face

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 683951

That about sums it up how ALL MY Sims feel about potty training, Sandy.
I usually skip that phase of toddler training. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 214265

So fun seeing my Simself and snackolicious Sim hubby in game!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 692371 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks Sugah :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:58 am

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 302391 Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 817176
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:28 pm

In this NH I've used (which I had been dying to try out) the CAS Default templates called Butterflies and Hurricanes  I have not been disappointed and can see why so many people rave about them.  I have also used Default eyes, eyebrows, and skins.  I can post links for those also if anyone is interested.

Paige Harmon and Blake Turner met in Uni at Romara Dorm!  It was practically love at first sight!  After graduation they moved back to Greenbridge and started their lives together!

Here are Paige and Blake at their new home in the kitchen posing!  laughin

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Beautiful%20Paige%20and%20Blake

And then of course eating!!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Blake%20n%20Paige

In the backyard of their new home:

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Blake%20and%20paige2
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:11 am

Sandy, thanks for the link to the face templates; they're gorgeous. I haven't seen those before. I'm using this set by Selzi. Since it was my first time playing around with default replacements, I didn't stray too far from the basic Maxis when I downloaded these. Now I want to try the Butterflies and Hurricanes.

I'd like to check out the eyes, eyebrows, and skins you're using. I like the ones I have, but you never know -- something better may be just around the corner. laughin

I'm anxious to see how Paige and Blake's relationship progresses. College sweethearts. Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 508493
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 am

Sandy - I'm looking in your thread for a link to Butterflies and Hurricanes. I'd appreciate if you could point me at it. In advance - Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 367799
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:34 am

Thanks Cher! I'll be back with the other links!!

Mac, if you hover your mouse over where it says Butterlies and Hurricanes you'll see-guess I should have underlined it-so sorry :)
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:32 pm

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 130744
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy's 'Hood
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next