Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+8
Miahaglund4
Grykon
twerplina
autumnelle
okiedokieihooked
Nonni
Caleb_71
Ullwera
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Grykon

Grykon

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Is that a joke?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Could it be that we are in the forum at the same time today, Tim?  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 711747 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 678648 

Is Mac mad at us?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Could he and his good bunny just be very busy with current house renovations & packing up the place for their big move?  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 553217 
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Have you seen this new movie coming out called "Jersey Boys"?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:30 am

I know Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons' story has been a smash on Broadway (Tony award-winning) for awhile now.
I didn't know it was going to be a movie.  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 21650 
(Just looked it up. Clint Eastwood is directing. I have liked almost every single movie he has directed thus far!)

Will you be adding Jersey Boys to your "must see" movie list?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:54 pm

I will be, but I doubt I actually will get to the theater to watch it... verklempt 

Have you seen Mama Mia!?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Are you referring to the movie version with Meryl Streep and Amanda Seyfried?

(If so, yes, several times. I own the dvd. But I haven't seen the play on stage.)
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Did you know the first Meryl Streep movie I saw was The French Lieutenant's Woman in the fall of 1981 just off the Navy Base in 'Chicago'?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Did you know that Meryl Streep is probably my very favorite actress and has the same birthday as me???
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:20 pm

But did you know that she's exactly 10 years older?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:46 am

If 3 apples + 5 purples = 27 rubies would Howie Mandel sing Love Me Tender?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:12 am

Russ wrote:
Have you tried Lochan Ora, a whiskey liqueur?

It is smooth, as far as whiskey goes but it still has that flavor synonymous with that type of liquor. I am not a big on drinking them, but scotches and whiskies add a great flavor to sauces. I cook with them often.

Timster to Sugah wrote:
Have you tried Butterscotch?!? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 99672 

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 448283 

IRT ~

Would you repeat the question, counselor?  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 97206 

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:04 pm

What does a single-malt afficionado call Chivas Regal?

"Cooking whiskey"  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 97206 

maikkij likes Drambuie slushies, my preferences run to: Laphroaig - an Islay malt - very peaty, and Isle of Jura, actually a Highland malt.  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 940149
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Are we there yet?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:05 pm

And just where is there???   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 62525
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Isn't there a place you intend to go?  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 85797 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:27 am

Would you mean St. Paul, MN?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:12 am

Did you know that the *street order in downtown is 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 3rd, 7th, 11th, 10th?

*Found via the Internet on a questionable source site. I would love to know if this is true.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 am

Would you believe I went on to Google Maps and found the streets in the proper order: 1,2,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11?

Source site is indeed questionable.  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 885966
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:30 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 598258 I figured it was. Do you know it never occurs to me to use Google Maps?  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 97206 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 am

Why is that????  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 62525 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:20 pm

I don't know. It usually doesn't hit me that I could have checked Google Maps until after the fact. Not sure why that is.

IRT ~

Is it hot in your neck of the woods like it is here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 C486f1e1
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:11 pm

It's starting to get warm. Would you believe that it has been even hotter in St. Paul?  bluwhew! 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Would that information be courtesy of your friend Google?  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 97206 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next