Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Greetings

Go down 
+3
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
LilSister
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LilSister

LilSister

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Not new - unwittingly deleted profile while updating - don't ask - one of those days.  laughin  So I just created another. Love playng the Sims 2. I enjoy multi-generational hoods with a strong family influence. Not much of a participant, but I enjoy looking through the homes from around the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
autumnelle

autumnelle

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Hello, LilSister! Greetings 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Greetings 692765 Greetings 621122 I think I remember you introducing yourself some time ago, or perhaps commenting in a thread!   

Next month will be 10 years that I've been playing TS2, for pretty much the same reasons that you do!  I'm crazy attached to my simmies and their intertwined lives, and just not moved to switch to any of the other game franchises.  

It's good to have you back!  Greetings 12612  dancintrio
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:57 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:

Next month will be 10 years that I've been playing TS2, for pretty much the same reasons that you do!  I'm crazy attached to my simmies and their intertwined lives, and just not moved to switch to any of the other game franchises.  

Yikes! 10 years! Me, too! I'm also completely attached to my simmies (many of which were contributed on this site by Toni - aka ilikefishfood  Greetings 243713) My enjoyment of the game/addiction Greetings 774807 increased immensely when I discovered this site.

LilSister,  Greetings 442241
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:23 pm

laughin Hey Mac! I feel the same way about Sugah's!  Greetings 12612 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi, LilSister! I am so glad you are still with us and still enjoying Sims 2.
I've been playing for about 7-8 years, give or take.  Greetings 687310 

Mac and Toni, I remain honored to have you both here at SP after all this time.
Thank you for your devotion to this little forum.  Greetings 70330
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Hi LilSister!

I don't know how long I've been playing Sims 2; I know I started playing within a year of its release and I still love it. I was very happy to find this forum full of people who are still very much enjoying it.

Last edited by Cher64 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to remove comma abuse.)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:57 am

I actually started playing in 2005, when Uni came out. My 'sims' journey started with 'The Sims Bustin' Out' (circa 2003) on PS2. Then I found the Sims 1 Deluxe at flea market for $3, but I really didn't play it much since 'Bustin' Out' was more fun. I also played 'The Sims' and 'The Urbz: Sims in the City' on the PS2. 'The Urbz' is a way cool game, by the way, but, I digress. When Uni came out I decided to try the much acclaimed console version, so I bought the base game and Uni and here I am, several expansions and stuff packs later. laughin
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:09 am

I've been playing since Sims 1. I love Sims 2 - I haven't bothered with Sims 3 (although there are some great things in the game; I only wish it was available for Sims 2) and not interested in Sims 4. There is still so much more to discover with Sims 2. Just when I think I've seen and done it all the game will surprise me. I am also super excited about all the new content that is still being created for Sims 2.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 am

LilSister wrote:
I've been playing since Sims 1. I love Sims 2 - I haven't bothered with Sims 3 (although there are some great things in the game; I only wish it was available for Sims 2) and not interested in Sims 4. There is still so much more to discover with Sims 2...

wow!

That could have been ME saying all you just have, LilSister!!!
I, too, have been playing since Sims 1. I created (had a small Yahoo Group) for the original game, too.
I have been meaning FOREVER to recreate my beloved first Sims (the Rigatonis) for Sims 2.
If it all comes to fruition, I will have an entire neighborhood of all the old gang (the Vermicellis, Manicottis, Tony Fettucine, Sal Cacciatore, Lola Linguine and her wonder cat, Archimedes ... You get the picture! Greetings 97206 ).
It's definitely on the radar and I've been looking forward to creating Terra Bella Heights (or something like that) for as long as I can remember!

Have you ever re-created a Sims 1 family in Sims 2, LilSister?

Like you, I have never bothered with Sims 3 and, currently, am not interested in Sims 4.
I, too, am STILL discovering new things all the time while playing our beloved Sims 2!

Quote :
Just when I think I've seen and done it all the game will surprise me.

Greetings 357604 Greetings 637989

Quote :
I am also super excited about all the new content that is still being created for Sims 2.

We are proud to be one of the few remaining Sims sites devoted exclusively to Sims 2! Greetings 940149

Thank you for being here with us LilSister and for sharing. Greetings 7255
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:02 am

Sugah, I never thought about recreating my families from Sims 1- it's funny I didn't want to give up playing Sims 1 for Sims 2; for some reason I didn't think it would be any good. Once I began playing Sims 2 I never looked back laughin Sims 1 now pales in comparison to Sims 2. I did have some great lots in Sims 1 - I made a farm, a boarding school for children and a University (I was way ahead of EA Greetings 97206 ).

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome - perhaps this time around I will be more of a participant - at least I will try sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:18 pm

Like you, I was hard-pressed to give up on Sims 1 for Sims 2, but when I FINALLY did, I never looked back either! Greetings 687310

Quote :
...perhaps this time around I will be more of a participant - at least I will try...

That would be great! We'd love it if you would! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:01 am

LilSister wrote:
...perhaps this time around I will be more of a participant - at least I will try sunny

Sugalicious wrote:
That would be great! We'd love it if you would! dancintrio

Greetings Ditto-1
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 am

Welcome back LilSister! I also loved Sims1 and Sims2, passed on 3 (did buy it though, but only played it for about 2 hours lol), and will probably get Sims4 eventually. Sims1 since February 2000, Sims2 since 2004! So I match with the others for 10 years on Sims2. dancintrio

Hope you will post and join in -in the Forum. I lurk some but do post occasionally!!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:42 pm

I played Sims 1, but I think I started playing just when Sims 2 was coming out. I liked it a lot, but I was eager to play Sims 2, so it was only about a year after that I switched. I was never really tempted by Sims 3, nor am I tempted by Sims 4. My SIL can't believe I still have no interest in Sims 3 after all this time!
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Thank you Sandy and Cher. Greetings 344738
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings Empty

Back to top Go down