Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Salt Pile, just registered!

Go down 
+2
ilikefishfood
Salt Pile
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt Pile

Salt Pile, just registered! Empty
PostSubject: Salt Pile, just registered!   Salt Pile, just registered! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello everyone! I am Salt Pile (Sandra Gonzalez)! I was so glad to have found this place via The Ninth Wave Sims site! I didn't think I would ever find another Sims 2 site, in fact I was starting to believe I found them all.

Anyways, I have been playing Sims 2 since I can't remember and have loved it since! Salt Pile, just registered! 364885 I'm always modding, recoloring, cheating, and repairing my game. To think I don't even have all of the expansion packs yet! I'm just hooked!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Salt Pile, just registered!   Salt Pile, just registered! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Salt Pile, just registered! 3584432080 Salt Pile, just registered! 34872 It's great to meet another obsessed TS2 Simmer! I've got 10 years under the belt and I'm still lovin' it!

Feel free to jump on in the discussions and other chats and games and what not...and we do have a What's going on in your game these days? Section, where you can share piccies of all the things you've been up to!

Hope to see you around lots! Salt Pile, just registered! 12612

(By the way, we have no restrictions on the amount of emoticons you use, in fact we encourage it! laughin )
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Salt Pile, just registered!   Salt Pile, just registered! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Salt Pile, just registered! 231655984 It's always nice to meet another person who still loves The Sims 2.

Everything Mac said is true! Look around and enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Salt Pile, just registered!   Salt Pile, just registered! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:33 am

Welcome, Sandra!  Salt Pile, just registered! 996440
It's nice to meet you. So glad you found our little (one of the very few remaining Salt Pile, just registered! 738528 ) TS2 sites on the web!

Salt Pile, just registered! 442241

Toni wrote:
It's great to meet another obsessed TS2 Simmer!

Amen to that!

Cher wrote:
Everything Mac said is true!

I am ashamed to say I somehow inadvertently deleted Sir Mac's welcome greeting to Sandra upon merging her two intro threads.  Salt Pile, just registered! 100574
I have sent him a PM confessing my goof up and hope he will re-post what he originally shared with our newest member.  Salt Pile, just registered! 266736
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Salt Pile, just registered!   Salt Pile, just registered! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:56 am

Hi Salt Pile I can't exactly remember what I posted before, but the gist of it was 1) This is a great Sims 2 site for both downloads and discussions about Sims 2 2) This is also a flame-free social site. We really are a very supportive family Salt Pile, just registered! 765640 Participate as much or as little as you like.

As you poke around this site, you'll find that we're not only hooked on Sims 2, but many of us are Salt Pile, just registered! 774807 addicts!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Salt Pile, just registered!   Salt Pile, just registered! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:22 pm

So glad to meet you, Sandra! Salt Pile, just registered! 837249

Toni wrote:
(By the way, we have no restrictions on the amount of emoticons you use, in fact we encourage it! laughin )

If there were a restriction, I would've gotten my walking papers a long time ago. Salt Pile, just registered! 12612

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Salt Pile, just registered! 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salt Pile, just registered!   Salt Pile, just registered! Empty

Back to top Go down

Salt Pile, just registered!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: