Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's Families

Go down 
+10
MaAlet
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
Cher64
autumnelle
Grykon
Nonni
Sugah
Ullwera
Astral Faery
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's Families - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:19 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Svetlana turned out to be a perfect blendiing of Miranda and jean! They both have similiar coloring and i think Svetlana looks a bit more like Dad! I love you

I don't know. In some ways she looks like her mom, too (compare the grown-up mom with the teenage Svetlana in the ballet pictures). Whether she looks like Miranda or like Jean she's in a win-win situation! wow! Mac's Families - Page 5 508493
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Yes, I think so too! And like I said-a perfect blending of the two! I love you
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:42 am

Quote :
she's going to be an amazing ballerina and, I think, a heartbreaker, too!

Definitely! No doubt about that I love you A natural beauty, like Sugah said :)

Great picture of Miranda and Jean on the beach!

Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Somehow I missed the picture of teen Svetlana on the beach before. She's gorgeous. Such a beauty!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Mac wrote:
But every party has a pooper  Mac's Families - Page 5 827319 and a professor just had to walk in to the picture to disturb the festivities  laughin

Mac wrote:
Actually, to be a bit pedantic, around one in twelve. Mac's Families - Page 5 97206

Sugalicious wrote:
That, most certainly, can NOT be denied, Captain! Mac's Families - Page 5 774807

Sugalicious wrote:
You, my dear captain, have a prejudice against old folks.  Mac's Families - Page 5 99672

Nonni wrote:
I don't allow much Realism in my game, after all I am God in my 'hood.

Mac's Families - Page 5 683951 Mac's Families - Page 5 TALNcHs

Sugalicious wrote:
I have to reiterate what a beautiful couple Zoe and Brendan make (aye, matey!   pirateparrot ).
And their daughter, Ruth, is such a lovely girl! WOW!

Yes, she does look radiant in her simple, but elegant, wedding gown.  Mac's Families - Page 5 12612

I can not wait to see what Georgina looks like when she grows up.

Sugalicious wrote:
UlliSim and Huor (the handsome Welsh poet) make a handsome couple...
I like the name Bronwynne, btw...

Mac wrote:
...but I think she'll turn a few heads. wow!

Cher wrote:
Astrid and Ashleigh turned out very well; they both look like nice girls.

Sugalicious wrote:
Quote :
I do keep the hair and eye colors and the facial features the simmies are born with.

Me, too! Especially since this is an experiment in SP genetics.
I think we shouldn't change those features to keep it honest/real.

Sugalicious wrote:
Mac's Families - Page 5 21650 Don't you just love it when you see something you've created in another's game? I know I do! I love you

Sugalicious wrote:
Svetlana Moon is a lovely teen ballerina.
How could she not be with those fabulous genes? Mac's Families - Page 5 738528

Mac's Families - Page 5 637989 Mac's Families - Page 5 357604

Mac wrote:
Elle's Caroline Cole has to be one of the prettiest simfemmes posted - ever!

Mac wrote:
To Elle and Toni, proud creators of proud parents - Mac's Families - Page 5 558785

Alet wrote:
Mac, I have to agree Caroline is absolutely gorgeous, especially in that awww picture!

Mac, thank you for your kind words and support. It means so much.  Mac's Families - Page 5 648375

Mac wrote:
...but that I can't bear to lose my favorite simmies. What I may just do, though, is age those who are grandparents (are you listening, Sugah???) and just not play them. It is, after all, a bit bizarre for the grandparents to look the same age as the parents.

Sugalicious wrote:
And I'm still considering, very seriously, building a nice retirement home in Tres Lagos, with multiple villas and all the marvelous amenities my old folks could want.
When I play that lot, I will use the aging off cheat, and none of my beloved seniors will ever age any further or pass on. I love you

These two mods may help with this. The Freezer Clock, which I use in my game and love and Individual Aging ON/OFF, which I downloaded a while back but haven't tried yet.

Mac, as always it was a pleasure looking at your sims. Looking forward to seeing more. ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Continuing the saga of Ulli and Huor from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], here's a pic of Bronwynne as a YA with her mom
Mac's Families - Page 5 UlliYABronwynne_zpsu6gwqjsl

And here's a pic of her as an adult
Mac's Families - Page 5 BronwynneAdult_zps8crju2wv
Bronwynne (Knowledge/Scorpio) is headed into a scientific career. Unless she meets Mr. SimRight, though, Ulli and Huor might not be looking forward to grandchildren. verklempt She's a pretty serious gal, and so far boys haven't been much a part of her life
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Maybe Bronwynne is just taking her time and holding out for the right guy. She doesn't look like a woman who will waste her time with a guy just for fun.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:25 am

I agree with Cher. I'm sure she'll have no trouble finding the right guy when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Cher wrote:
Maybe Bronwynne is just taking her time and holding out for the right guy. She doesn't look like a woman who will waste her time with a guy just for fun.
Em wrote:
I agree with Cher. I'm sure she'll have no trouble finding the right guy when the time is right.

Mac's Families - Page 5 357604 ... Just what I was thinkin', ladies!

Boy, Bronwynne has some gorgeous big green orbs, just like her lovely mama! Mac's Families - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:54 am

Thank you, Mac, for your wonderful faithfulness and the pleasure it brings us. Mac's Families - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Unintended consequences verklempt

Since I've started posting in the Offspring Project thread, I've found myself subconsciously dividing my simmies into two castes: 1)Those by the creators permitted in this project plus children with both parents among those permitted, and 2) Everyone else

I'm not having preexisting couples in my 'hood procreate unless both are in the first group and I'm being more selective about romantic attachments with those in the first group - tending them to match up with others in the first group.

Simmies I found on TSR or MTS2 or SimTr  or Hunter  Mac's Families - Page 5 503793  or LoWiSa  Mac's Families - Page 5 503793  or  children with a parent in the second group or even NPC's I match up with each other but not with those by the creators permitted in the Offspring Project.

Feels weird Mac's Families - Page 5 553217 Mac's Families - Page 5 100574
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Mac wrote:
I'm not having preexisting couples in my 'hood procreate unless both are in the first group and I'm being more selective about romantic attachments with those in the first group - tending them to match up with others in the first group.

It doesn't have to be that way, Mac!
Continue playing the creative, inventive way you always have, with interesting Sims from all walks of Sim-life hooking up with Sims by many different, talented creators.
If a match between two SP creator's Sims feels right, then go with it and make them a part of your Offspring Project.
Otherwise, there's no reason to change the way you operate as head matchmaker in Mac's 'hood.  Mac's Families - Page 5 226245
You can still share ALL of your Sim fams' adventures in either your original game antics thread or, if they are eligible for this project, here.
The most important thing, as we always say, is to just have fun and enjoy yourself. Mac's Families - Page 5 344738
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:47 pm

mac wrote:

Working on the Offspring Projects has helped me do better organization, like a Legacy.

Sugah wrote:
Continue playing the creative, inventive way you always have, with interesting Sims from all walks of Sim-life hooking up with Sims by many different, talented creators.

Yes, I love the hi-jinks, too. Maybe you can do both. I am thinking about making a villain, e-Vahn.

You inspire me. Mac's Families - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:17 am

Nonni wrote:
I am thinking about making a villain, e-Vahn.

But then we'll need an evil career. Muahaha  Crime and Slacker just wouldn't cut it.

Maybe Tim is using these careers in his HP 'hood. The "Dark Arts" career might be evil enough! Muahaha

The closest we have is Em's Ian Somerhalder. Looking forward to e-Vahn affraid
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:21 am

Looking forward to see how Bronwynne is doing, Mac!

Mac wrote:

Yes, same here, but I'm having lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:18 am

Mac wrote:
Unintended consequences verklempt

Aw, Mac's Families - Page 5 729422 It can be easy to get caught up. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself. Not every sim couple has to fit the criteria. Like Sugah said just share them in the other thread instead of this one. You might have to remind yourself that those other pairs are not less special or interesting and there's not anything different about them (even though it might feel like it.)
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Meet Tammi Tatum, the daughter of Elle's Karyn and Toni's Kishu  Mac's Families - Page 5 243713 Both Karyn and Kishu are at the top of the Pharma Sales career. (Karyn is the epitome of the perfect drug detail person. With her vivacity she could sell aspirin to headhunters!  Mac's Families - Page 5 97206) It looks like Tammi has her dad's hair and eyes. If she's half as stunning as her mom, she'll still turn heads.
BTW, Tammi gives a whole different meaning to the currently controversial term "anchor baby".  verklempt  I usually move sim couples to the retirement neighborhood and stop playing them when they both reach level 10 in their careers. Tammi will be keeping Karyn and Kishu in play until she goes to college. She's "anchoring" them in my main 'hood.
Mac's Families - Page 5 Tatumfamily_zpszcpv1a22
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:20 am

Beautiful baby!! Mom and Dad make awesome babies!

Mac wrote:
It looks like Tammi has her dad's hair and eyes.
I think so too!!

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:28 am

Nice family. Karyn is really pretty. I don't think I noticed her before. I wonder where Tammi gets her eyebrows from. I've noticed some of my offspring have raised eyebrows like that too, even though neither of the parents seem to. It's interesting. Her face has a lot of character. I'm really curious to see how she looks as she grows.

Quote :
BTW, Tammi gives a whole different meaning to the currently controversial term "anchor baby".

laughin Nice use of the term.

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 am

SimEm wrote:
Karyn is really pretty

Do check out Karyn's thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Somehow in my 'hood a rather placid looking sim became a real hottie! wow!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:36 am

Wonderful in-game snapshot. I am impressed. Such a beautiful family. I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm

The Swiss Family Robinson (that's Toni's Johann and Marta  Mac's Families - Page 5 243713) have twin girls, Hannah and Heidi. Johann is Fortune/Scorpio PharmIndustry(3)/Science and Marta is
Family/Pisces Education(1)/Science. The little girls are both Aries. Here are Johann holding Hannah and Marta Holding Heidi. You may notice that Hannah is giving off green fumes.  Mac's Families - Page 5 46579  Bath is next!  
Mac's Families - Page 5 RobinsonFamily_zpswkknccwy

Caught this spontaneous shot just after the babies became toddlers. Awwww!  Mac's Families - Page 5 508493
Mac's Families - Page 5 4560388b-260d-4f86-a47a-50b0237722aa_zpsnkcjrj5y
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:02 am

What a precious family. You have inspired me, mac. Mac's Families - Page 5 790471
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:49 am

Mac I admired this family when you first showed them before the toddlers-Now they have such beautiful twins! I just love that huggle animation! Mac's Families - Page 5 508493
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:46 pm

I've had some toddlers with those raised eyebrows, too. It might be something to do with custom eyebrows and how they fit on a toddler's face, vs. how they fit on an adult face? I don't know for sure. Tammi looks like a mature toddler (if that makes sense); it'll be fun to see how she grows up.

I love the picture of Hannah and Heidi together; so cute.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's Families
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next