Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's Families

Go down 
+10
MaAlet
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
Cher64
autumnelle
Grykon
Nonni
Sugah
Ullwera
Astral Faery
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Mac's Families - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:26 am

Shelly turned out very pretty, and she looks like a friendly girl. I'm sure she'll have no problem achieving her popularity goals!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Shelly grew into a lovely young lady. She sounds like a fun girl and I bet she would have a great time in university.

Quote :
You're bound, when you combine a simmie by Toni and a simmie by Ari, to get someone really lovely!

Mac's Families - Page 6 357604
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:34 am

Note [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Toni's Kirk swept Tamara off her feet  blinkinhearts  before Casper really had a chance. Casper may yet end up with Lorelei and produce those ghastly pale offspring. affraid
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:20 am

Some updates on my offspring. I usually wait until the kids are at least toddlers before posting. Caleb's Brandon and Elle's Jacqui ( Mac's Families - Page 6 243713 to both of you!) had a daughter Connie. Note that Jacqui started out as a teen, daughter to single mom Cleo (also by Elle). Both Brandon and Jacqui are in the Artist career - and maybe Jacqui got her start as a performance artist when she was a teenager, at least this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might indicate so. Here are Brandon and Jacqui with the toddler Connie.
Mac's Families - Page 6 CallahanFamilyPicConnieToddler_zps0hr3t4ca

And then with Connie as a child. Connie is already a sharpshooter in hoops - you don't want to play H-O-R-S-E with her! College scouts are already prowling and she has great grades. When she becomes a teen, I'll take care of the Groucho eyebrows
Mac's Families - Page 6 CallahanFamilyPicConnieChild_zps1qormjpo

Peter (by Jen  Mac's Families - Page 6 243713) and Octavia (by SimEm  Mac's Families - Page 6 243713) have a son Drake. He's a budding scientist
Mac's Families - Page 6 DriannFamilyPic_zpsbvuejg1z

And then there's Toni's Rafael and Ulli's Veronica.  Mac's Families - Page 6 558785 to both creators. A word about Veronica, just about all the created femsimmes on this site rate a  wow! , but Veronica rates  wow!  wow! Rafael is at the top of the Dance career and Veronica is an up-and-coming model (doh). Rafael and Veronica have twins, a boy and a girl: Kyle and Suzanne. Twin toddlers are a handful and I'm still involved with this family - Rafael and Veronica have been kept on the run. To do this pic, I used "Pose" for the grownups and then tried crawling the toddlers into place. It was like herding cats! It took me around 4 tries to get the pic!  bluwhew!
Mac's Families - Page 6 KiteUlrichFamilyPic_zpsx0xwvft4
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:04 am

Thanks for sharing your Brandon and Jacqui with daughter Connie, Peter and Octavia with son Drake, Raael and Veronica and the twins Kyle and Suzanne! Great job on the picture! Its very hard to get good ones but you have certainly managed! Mac's Families - Page 6 683951
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:58 pm

I've never seen that particular piece of performance art before; it's pretty funny. laughin

Brandon, Jacqui and Connie are a nice little family, and the Groucho eyebrows don't even look that bad on Connie.

As Sandy said, you got some great pictures. I like how it appears Drake is telling his dad about something, Peter looks interested and happy about whatever it is, and Octavia is looking lovingly at Peter.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:29 am

Karyn Tatum ( Mac's Families - Page 6 243713 Elle) and Kishu ( Mac's Families - Page 6 243713 Toni) had a little girl, Tammi Tatum. Both Karyn and Kishu are in the Pharmaceutical Sales career - starting out by waltzing into docs offices with suitcases full of notepads, pens, and samples. (I'm reminded of the immortal song of Tom Lehrer: The Old Dope Peddler "He gives the kids free samples..." Mac's Families - Page 6 97206 I was in junior high in 1953-1954 when Tom Lehrer's first record came out. The dad of a friend of mine worked on Madison Avenue in NYC, so my friend was always on top of everything new and outrageous. Regarding the Old Dope Peddler song - my parents did not approve! Mac's Families - Page 6 971462 Karyn and Kishu now are at the top of the career with their own pharmaceutical companies. See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for several takes on Elle's Karyn - from shy to "hottie" wow!
Mac's Families - Page 6 TatumFamilyTammiChild_zpspfnlouhk

You can see an earlier pic of Tammi as a toddler with mom and dad [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tammi grew up into a teenager...
Mac's Families - Page 6 TammiTatumTeenFamily_zpst7ekcbph

But rather than going into pharma sales, she wants to go into pharma research. She turned into quite a swot and had some help from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in studying mechanics - and made a friend, too!
Mac's Families - Page 6 TeenTammiStudying_zpse7mnajuhMac's Families - Page 6 AnnaTeachingTammi_zpsqune8i0f

She's now in university. She arrived with level 5 in Logic, Charisma, Mechanical, and Cleaning! She should go far!
Mac's Families - Page 6 TammiAtUniv_zpsjtdjqnoq
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:07 pm

It looks like Tammy gets her coloring from her dad, but her features seem to be a mix of both her parents. Cool! I'm sure she'll do well at University, and she's already making friends. Mac's Families - Page 6 12612
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Tammy is an adorable-at all ages-born in game Sim!! Will look forward to seeing her as an adult! Mac's Families - Page 6 578473

Last edited by SandySimmer on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix misstype)
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:58 am

Your families are so interesting, Mac! Tammi is a beaut! I guess she must be very popular at Uni :)

I admire you patience with getting you families in groups for pictures! I usually use "Move objects on" Mac's Families - Page 6 422794
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Elle's Kaespre and Ulli's Johannes had twin girls. Here's a pic from an earlier thread
Mac's Families - Page 6 KaespreJohannesTwinToddlers_zps3onoyama

Here the twins are as children. That's Cassie on the left and Callie on the right. The first pic is a "before" shot. The second shows Cassie reskinned. The third final shot shows them both reskinned. I used a hack by Christianlove which allows you the change skins of sims in the game. The final skin for them is "Anva Skintone Pale"
Mac's Families - Page 6 KaespreTwinsNotReskinned_zpsiezdxcilMac's Families - Page 6 KaespreTwinsHalfReskinned_zpsx2sypfc9Mac's Families - Page 6 KaespreTwinsReskinned_zpsvxceejrw

Two lovely young ladies having an early breakfast before their first day of high school
Mac's Families - Page 6 CassieCallieBreakfast_zps79jiuzlw

And here's another shot of them. That's Callie on the left. She's Knowledge/Pisces and has an interest in science. Cassie on the right is Family/Aries. She has a hobby of Music/Dance and is pretty enough for a career as a ballerina.
Mac's Families - Page 6 CallieCassieTeens_zpsbcgwotoe

To Elle and Ulli Many many thanks for Kaespre and Johannes! Mac's Families - Page 6 558785
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Mac Great family pics! I agree with you-they look a lot better with the new skintones. i wonder why the original ones were so "odd"? laughin
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:17 am

Kaespre's hair is breathtaking beautiful! Cassie and Callie turned out two gorgeous ladies! I really like them with the new skintone.

I do not have Christianlove's hack. Can you tell me where I can find it, please? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:45 am

MaAlet I think this is the link you need (note - there are two different files here, the sim cloner is something else)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, Kaespre's hair is amazing - She is amazing! (Yaaaay Elle!) The twins got dad's hair although it appears that Callie has brown hair and Cassie has black. I have no idea where the sallow jaundiced skin tone came from.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:18 am

Thanks Mac for the link, this is good to know :)
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:13 am

Thank you, Mac! ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Mac's Families - Page 6 100574  I should have posted here about Alistar and Jade's little girl, Janelle. Mac's Families - Page 6 243713 SimEm!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a link to Janelle's childhood in "Mac's 'Hood"
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:06 am

Toni's Franco Codd Mac's Families - Page 6 243713 and Caleb's April Reins Mac's Families - Page 6 243713 have had a little boy, Edgar F Codd. Edgar F Codd you may ask? Mac's Families - Page 6 553217 I've named him after the late E F Codd who invented the relational database architecture. When you get your bank statements online or your doc pulls up your medical records the chances are that the computer database containing the information is a relational database. That said, the relational database is excellent for information retrieval, but horribly inefficient if you have to examine every individual in the database (e.g. epidemiologic studies)

Anyway, Franco (Fortune/Aries Architecture/Arts) and April (Popularity/Gemini EventPlanner/Dance) are both at the top of their careers and are retiring as Edgar goes on to university. Edgar is (Fortune/Scorpio) and has a hobby of Science. He will be a math major and then start an Information Technology career (doh!) Here are pics of him as a child with mom and dad, and then as a teen.
Mac's Families - Page 6 FrancoCoddAprilReinsEFCoddChild_zpsenrpac4u
Mac's Families - Page 6 FrancoCoddAprilReinsEFCoddTeen_zps3jfnbucs
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:55 pm

It's a little hard for me to tell, but it looks like Edgar might have Franco's coloring and April's facial features? They're a nice looking family, and I'm sure Edgar will be just as successful in his career as his parents are in theirs. Mac's Families - Page 6 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Edgar's cousin, Isaac Somerhalder (he's the son of Em's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Popularity/Virgo Printing/Arts and the sister of Franco Codd, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Popularity/Scorpio Acting/Music)  (Mac's Families - Page 6 243713 to Em and Toni) had the lovely Cassie Celeste (daughter of Elle's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Ulli's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) come home from high school with him. It was three bolts all the way and they had a romantic 'first kiss'
Mac's Families - Page 6 Snapshot_1f4d72c5_04068fb2_zpsar2xuoko

Followed by a bit of snogging...
Mac's Families - Page 6 Snapshot_1f4d72c5_e40690b2_zpsgnueuecy

Isaac is now off to college and I'm pretty sure that Cassie will be too. Isaac has already rented an off-campus house. Isaac will be going into the sciences and Cassie into some sort of musical career. Could she be moving in with him? blinkinhearts Stay tooned!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:34 am

Isaac and Cassie are very good looking Sims and so cute together!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:24 pm

Mac's Families - Page 6 461171 So awesome to see my simmies living their lives in your game Mac...and making pretty babies. Most of them I create just for sharing and they don't make it into my own own game! ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:51 pm

Isaac and Cassie look good together. Hopefully, they'll continue that three-bolt romance into adulthood. You know, they could save a lot of money by moving in together while in college. laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:36 pm

Cher64 wrote:
Hopefully, they'll continue that three-bolt romance into adulthood. You know, they could save a lot of money by moving in together while in college. laughin

You better believe it! Mac's Families - Page 6 12612

(In my college days, just in my dreams!) Mac's Families - Page 6 133298
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:08 pm

I love Franco. Now that I've played some of these sims in my game I feel extra attached to them when I see them in other's games. laughin He has a nice looking family in your game. Cassie is a really pretty girl. I can't see much of Isaac's face in these pics but they look like a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's Families
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next