Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes

Go down 
+7
Astral Faery
Grykon
Ullwera
Cher64
SandySimmer
Sugah
SimEm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nonni

Nonni

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:10 pm

Alet ~ Many thanks for you support.

I meant to show the parents of Mia and Vito:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Jacintha_ilikefishfood_zps76utgmey

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Gaetano_autumnelle_zpsaxtqyyel

I have another set ready to go.

Parents:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Frances%20Cleary_ilikefishfood_zpsyiywamwo

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Elijah_Astral%20Faery_zpsjxhqivau

I made this composite so you can see the age progression of Emma and Oliver:
(think that I pushed the wrong button so that didn't get their child stage)

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 F_E0006_zpsvjix6isk

A few candid shots:

Emma in her teen years primping before the mirror.

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Candid001_zpsjbtajh5v

Oliver's first kiss with Mia (her 1st kiss also)

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Candid002_zpsflc1efem
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:40 am

wow! Great pictures, Nonni! One can see the almost equally distribution of genes in especially Emma and Oliver. Oliver definitely got his mom's facial structure and Emma her dads Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 954246
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:06 am

Alet, thank you! I was really amazed with how good-looking the offspring are.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:53 am

Nonni I love your portrayal of this beautiful family! They look like they are a lot of fun to play!! (and please call me Sandy) Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 12612
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Sandy ~ thank you for your kind words, you are such a sweetheart. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 243713
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Nonni, I'm happy things are working out so well with your daughter and her family moving in. I can't imagine how horrible it was to be stuck on the floor for hours like that. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 711747 It's great that your family is in a position to help like this.

That's a great picture of Mia jumping into the water, and she looks adorable dressed up like that. Mia and Vito both grew into gorgeous adults. You're right; Mia is gorgeous with and without makeup.

Emma and Oliver grew up very well, too. I like Emma primping at the mirror, and Oliver and Mia's first kiss is sweet.

I've really enjoyed seeing the bits of these kids' lives and how they grew up.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Cher wrote:
I can't imagine how horrible it was to be stuck on the floor for hours like that.  

Me, either, Cher! How awful for you, Nonni. How scared you must have been!
I am glad your daughter is there now to help your son with your care and the care of your home.
That's good to hear.

wow!

What gorgeous kids!  They are ALL stunning (Mia, Vito, Emma & Oliver).
But how could they not be with such fabulous genes?!?
Mia IS a beauty even without makeup. Where did you find her hair?

PS Remember to limit your snapshots to close ups of the parents, and one of each stage of the kiddos lives, if you can.
Save the images of their virtual worlds for your Sim antics thread, if you'd be so kind.
I'd be happy to unlock it for you, Nonni. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 584675
BTW, I like your composite shots. They're a great idea. Thank you for sharing. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 21650
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:51 pm

No, Mia really didn't need make-up at all! She's lovely with and without. I like her hairstyle. It's really cute. Vito turned out really good looking too. Thanks for the reminder about who their parents are. It's nice to see them again too.

I like the composite presentation of Emma and Oliver. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 940149 They both turned out great. I really like Oliver's jawline as an adult. He turned out to be really handsome.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Sugah wrote:
Mia IS a beauty even without makeup. Where did you find her hair?

I will see if I can find a link for you to the hair. I found it here.

Sugah wrote:
PS Remember to limit your snapshots to close ups of the parents, and one of each stage of the kiddos lives, if you can.

I am so sorry, Sugah. It is no trouble to stop the posting the candid shots here.

Sugah wrote:
Save the images of their virtual worlds for your Sim antics thread

I am just afraid I might neglect that thread again and you would have to lock it back up. Beck has some site maintenance she needs my help with so I will be trying to learn technical stuff and everyone knows that techy stuff is not my forte.

SimEm wrote:
I like the composite presentation of Emma and Oliver.

I got the idea for the composite images from Ari.

Here is the progeny of Luke (by Toni) and Gwendolyn (by Elle), her name is Rachel.

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Luke_and_Gwen_zpsgnapxgxs

Infant
Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 L_G0001_zpsuobq0ddm

Toddler
Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 L_G0003a_zpsk829zm1n

Child
Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 L_G0004a_zpscvgtluom

Teen
Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 L_G0005a_zpsudp5tw9m

Adult
Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 L_G0006a_zpsp68tmgpd

The images are too small and I don't know how I managed to do that. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 62525

The following images are part of a surprise package, I will explain as I go.

The parents are:
Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 JampL_zpsqlljbnwu

For the details, Dad got pregnant at the same time as his wife. His kids are Soo and Eun. It is mystery to me how this happened because the gene pool is still the same, as you can see, Eun takes after her mom. I goofed some how. Mom had Dae.

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Song%20TripletsAB_zpscbxy2pnx

Enjoy! My dear Sugah Moms and Pops.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Such cute kids, Nonni! Soo and Dae look practically identical to each other. And actually their sister Eun looks a lot like them too. She has a different skintone, but their features are basically the same. How weird that both parents got pregnant from each other at the same time! affraid I know there are some male pregnancy/same sex couple pregnancy hacks out there. I guess you must have one in your game?
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Love the pictures Nonni, what fun families! The Dad got pregnant? -was the baby an alien? He doesnt look like one laughin
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Nonni, what more can I say? I agree with everybody. Your presentation is marvelous!

It's so interesting to compare the offspring to their parents and their siblings. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Em, I have the Sim Manipulator and the InSiminator in my game. There is a microwave in the InSim that you can check or change pregnancies. I may have hit the wrong button, again. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 774807

Sandy, as with my answer to Em, I might have just hit the wrong option while checking on the Simmies. There were no abductions from aliens, I don't think. My mistakes when choosing options has certainly made my game more interesting. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 99672

Alet, I know!! Sugah has provided another great way to play. I wish I had paid better attention to the guidelines.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 12:49 am

Nonnie wrote:
I might have just hit the wrong option while checking on the Simmies.
Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 97206 I am always clicking the wrong buttons in the game-easy to do!! laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Quote :
I may have hit the wrong button, again.
laughin

It turned out well, but I can't imagine trying to keep both parents happy during their pregnancies! The kids all have a similar look, but you can see some differences, too.

Rachel turned out very nice, too. She looks serious, but not grouchy.
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:25 am

Nonni wrote:
Sugah has provided another great way to play.

That is so true! The game can easily become boring if you don't have goals :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next