Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Offspring

Go down 
+8
SimEm
SandySimmer
Nonni
autumnelle
Astral Faery
Grykon
LilSister
Sugah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 9:54 am

Quote :
They are so beautiful and distinctive in their own way.
They really are, and yet you can see some family resemblance as well.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:25 am

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Wow and love love love Alice's hair!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Thanks, everyone. I've really been enjoying the sims in this project. I really like Alice's hair too. She grew into it herself and it's nice to have a little variety in the sea of black-haired sims.

Next is Francesca (daughter of Toni's Franco and my Raymie) and Gabriel's (son of Toni's Enrique and Angelica) family. They have two children (so far. I don't expect them to have any more children at this point, but you never know.) Maximilian and Gabriella.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Snapsh87

I think Max is the first to inherit Franco's eyes. Raymie's dominated with their children.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Max10

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Gaby10
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Yes, I think they did get Franco's eyes-so dreamy! They are stunning now-will look forward to seeing how they look as YA's/and or adults! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:35 pm

Yea for someone finally getting Franco's eyes! I think both Max and Gabriella will be attractive and distinctive looking adults; I look forward to seeing them.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Dante (son of Toni's Angelica and Enrique) started working in his father's music store when he was at University and continued working for his dad after graduation.  He's a knowledge sim who wants to max all the skills, so taking a easy 9-5 job makes it easy for him to focus his time and brainpower on studying whatever interests him.  His partner, Frances (daughter of Toni's Ming and Ari's Drake) is a dancer, likes to nurture her creative talents, and wants a large family like her parents have, despite the fact that her aspiration is wealth.  They have very busy lives, so I had trouble taking a picture of them together.  I caught them in their pajamas.   laughin

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Snapsh69

They have five children so far.  Most of them inherited a really light skintone.  It's difficult to make that skintone look good in my game on most sims.  I may end up tweaking the girls' makeup more as they get older and see how I can work with it.

The oldest is Beatrice.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Bea10

Their second daughter is Andi.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Andi10

Then twins, Noah and Mina.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Noahmi10

Then the baby (who I had to look up in SimPE to be sure he existed.  I thought they had another kid) is Damion.  (It took me awhile to find his picture as well.  I thought for a minute I didn't have one of him.)

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Snapsh70
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Frances is certainly wasting no time in working on the large family she wants!

Dante's skintone doesn't look as light as the kids'. Did they get a recessive gene or is it just the way the pictures look to me?
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:19 am

Cute parents and adorable kids! Love your pictures!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:59 pm

I agree that the girls' skintone doesn't look quite like Dante's. I'm not sure if it's Angelica's skintone that they inherited, but just looks different on different ages or genders or if it's Ming or if it's just a random skintone that the game picked out. I know it's geneticized because I've had some sims in one of my other families get it, even though neither of their parents have it. It could be the lighting too . . . I'm going to try to figure it out though, because now I'm really curious. It's not an easy skintone to work with.

I was surprised by their family size. They just kept on having kids. Of course with the set of twins it's not as many pregnancies as it seems.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 243713

I think I want to do Alice's family (Frances' sister) next. I've got to sort through the pictures though and probably look up their names again. laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:40 pm

As promised, here are Alice's daughters.  Alice is the middle daughter of Toni's Ming and Ari's Drake.  Her partner (and the girls' father) is my Sabien.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Snapsh25

Alyssa is their first born daughter.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Alyssa10

Abbie is the middle daughter.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Abbie10

And Annika is the baby of the family.

Em's Offspring - Page 6 Annika10
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:02 pm

I really like your picture collages of your sims' offspring. Maybe I'm wrong, though, but it seems to me that, apart from skin color, the babies are more or less generic. The sims kids really start to look like themselves when they become children. In my 'hood, the kids don't stay teens long at all, just enough to get their grades up to A+, then I bundle 'em off to univ. (Probably a personal bias, my own teens are best forgotten, I was a swot, regarded as such, and was happy to get those years behind me. The pirate came much later!  fightinpirate )

I love the color of Ming's hair. In RL, I've noticed that the subtle colorings, rather than the bright greens, bright blues, and bright purples, are the most attractive.

And I made Toni's Ming, Ming Wuqing (Wuqing is Chinese for "Merciless" - "Ming the Merciless" is the villain from the old Flash Gordon serials Muahaha ) I put her in the dentist career!  Em's Offspring - Page 6 97206
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 am

Beautiful kids! When our Sim families have a lot of babies keeping them all straight can certainly be a daunting task! laughin
Plus if you have been playing a hood for a while and all of the sisters and brothers have kids-oy vey!! Em's Offspring - Page 6 99672 I love your collages also!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 4:06 pm

I love Alice's hair. Is it just my monitor, or does Alyssa have freckles? The kids all look great, and they also all have a somewhat serious or studious look to them. I like it!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Quote :
I really like your picture collages of your sims' offspring.
Quote :
I love your collages also!

Thanks! I really like doing it that way since it saves me from having to post a dozen separate pictures and it's nice to see all of the ages at once.

Quote :
Maybe I'm wrong, though, but it seems to me that, apart from skin color, the babies are more or less generic.

I think babies all have the same face shape or mesh. Just their eye color, hair color (via eyebrows), and skin color are different.

Quote :
In my 'hood, the kids don't stay teens long at all, just enough to get their grades up to A+, then I bundle 'em off to univ.

I used to play teens for about 8 days (or maybe it was until they had 8 days left until adulthood) and then send them to uni when I was playing all households in an even rotation. This time I've been playing them longer though. I haven't wanted to rush them through too fast.

Quote :
I love the color of Ming's hair. In RL, I've noticed that the subtle colorings, rather than the bright greens, bright blues, and bright purples, are the most attractive.
And I made Toni's Ming, Ming Wuqing (Wuqing is Chinese for "Merciless" - "Ming the Merciless" is the villain from the old Flash Gordon serials Muahaha ) I put her in the dentist career!

The one with the purple hair is Ming's daughter Alice. She grew into the purple hair all on her own. It's not a color I would have thought to choose myself, but I do love it on her too. My Ming just has black hair. I wasn't able to download the hair she was packaged with, but I had something very similar in my game already that I used on her.

Ming in my game ended up being Ming King after she married Drake King. And she's a doctor, Chief of Staff, next closest thing to a dental career, I guess. So our Mings sound like they aren't too afar apart from each other. I haven't really mentioned last names much because I tend to use some really lame ones. Ming's last name before she was married was Besties, because I made her in the same family as her best friends, Tempest and Ciara. I've been borrowing a page from your book in this challenge and basing some of their last names on their creators, so that's helped with my lack of creativity in the last name department. laughin

Quote :
Plus if you have been playing a hood for a while and all of the sisters and brothers have kids-oy vey!!

True! I often have to go back in the game or Simpe to check on names. I made an online family tree for this group of sims and I thought I'd left someone off, but I'd forgotten that someone's biological father wasn't who I thought it was and I'd completely forgotten about it. I only realized it when I saw that sim was already on the tree somewhere else. affraid

Quote :
Is it just my monitor, or does Alyssa have freckles?

Yes! I was pretty stunned by that as well (pleasantly though). It's the main reason I bothered to include her baby picture. No one else in the family has that skin tone. I think the freckled skin tone came with Tempest, but she is unrelated (aside from being Alyssa's grandmother's long time friend.)
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Quote :
This time I've been playing them longer though. I haven't wanted to rush them through too fast.
I'm trying to slow down, too, and enjoy the various stages of their lives. I still have to remind myself regularly not to rush.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Offspring
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6