Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Offspring

Go down 
+8
SimEm
SandySimmer
Nonni
autumnelle
Astral Faery
Grykon
LilSister
Sugah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Quote :
I sent her to the mirror either to try a new hairstyle on her or to add make-up to match her love interest's turn ons and I realized she wasn't wearing any make-up because she didn't need it.

Don't you love when that happens? Sometimes I get odd hair when a Sim ages up, but often they get a good hair that suits them. Alice's hair is one of those rare times it's both -- odd hair, but it suits her so well.

Ava and Patrick make nice offspring. My Patrick, with Kelly, makes nice offspring, too. Just now, looking at Liam as a child, he somewhat resembles Marshall, Patrick and Kelly's first child. Marshall has Patrick's dark hair, and I think the nose and mouth must be his as well, and maybe even the eyebrows. Marshall and Liam both have longish hair, too.
Em's Offspring - Page 4 Marshall%20as%20a%20Child

Erik might have a tiny bit of an attitude, with that jacket and facial expression. laughin

Quote :
I think Ming and Drake do win for cutest children in my hood.

I think I agree with you. Not just the cutest, but they're all interesting-looking, too.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Em wrote:
And last, but not least, handsome Javier is a teen, and ready to melt the young ladies' hearts.
Wow! He has a somewhat exotic look about him! Very handsome!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Yes, I can definitely see a resemblance between Marshall and Liam. They both got Patrick's skin tone for sure. I think that adds a lot to their similarities. I went back to look at Liam's older brother, Connor, as a kid to see how much he looked like Marshall too, but I think Marshall and Liam have a closer resemblance. Maybe because of the long hair. It will be neat to see if they still look similar as they both get older. Em's Offspring - Page 4 940149

Quote :

Erik might have a tiny bit of an attitude, with that jacket and facial expression. laughin

I know! affraid I haven't played him much as a teen yet to see what he's like. I think his looks may be deceiving.

Quote :
I think I agree with you. Not just the cutest, but they're all interesting-looking, too.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 12612 I give the award for most interesting and distinctive (and gorgeously so) to Raymie and Franco's children though. I love their looks as well.

Quote :
Wow! He has a somewhat exotic look about him!

Thanks! I think he does too. I'm not sure where he got the shape of his eyebrows from though. I don't recall either Enrique or Anais having brows that were so up-raised on the sides. Em's Offspring - Page 4 62525 I also didn't realize how much he and his big brother Andre resembled each other until I had them side by side for a family portrait recently. They really do look a lot alike.

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:39 am

Quote :
I think Ming and Drake do win for cutest children in my hood. In my opinion anyway, yours may vary.

Oh I quite agree, though all your simmie offspring are outstandingly pretty and handsome. Liam and Erik are stunning!

Lynn is so very pretty and Alice is definitely Miss Gorgeous!

Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Wow, they're all quite stunning!

Alice is a beauty, and Lynn - just wow!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Cher wrote:
I'm not as bad as my SIL, though. She's killed off a couple of babies in the past because she didn't want to look at them in her game.  affraid ... She puts or makes an Elvis Presley for every game (she's played 2, 3 and 4), but quickly learned not to let him breed.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 363286

Holy crap! That is hilarious, Cher!  Em's Offspring - Page 4 99672

I gotta admire you gals for playing through 4 & 5 generations in your games.
That's really somethin'! I am inspired by that and want to see if I am up for playing near that many generations as well.
I wonder, since I am enjoying this project so much, if it won't be just the ticket to see it through!?!

wow!

Erik, Javier and Alice are gorgeous teens!
What darling toddlers Liam (love that name) & Craig were, sporting those fabulous hairstyles!

Em wrote:
Craig makes baby number 6 and boy number 3 for this couple.

Woah! I am exhausted just thinking about it, Em!  Em's Offspring - Page 4 922586
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Quote :
Woah! I am exhausted just thinking about it, Em!

Em's Offspring - Page 4 97206 They did spread them out at least. The youngest ones weren't born until the oldest were out of the house.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing how Lynn looks as a teen and how the younger boys look as they get older.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:50 pm

All of the offspring of my original couple have reached their teen years at least, and I think (or hope!) all of them are done having kids now. I'm getting anxious to age some of them to elders, especially since Raymie and Franco are rolling wants to retire, but if I do I think I'll want to age all of the originals up together and I'm not sure some of them are ready for that yet. I have a few couples that came together later that I still need to share and my first group of offspring have paired up and have started having children of their own!

In Ming and Drake's household, Lynn ages up to a teen.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Snapsh57

Ming and Drake's youngest, Craig, as a child

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Snapsh58

Craig as a teen

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Snapsh59

Ava and Patrick's yougest, Liam, also made it to his teenage years.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Snapsh60

I'm starting to send the younger kids in these families to university, so I think I'll wait until they're all adults to share pictures. I also took some group pictures of each family to compare their looks, but I'm not sure if that would go better here or in my other thread.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Holy cow, Ming and Drake made some gorgeous offspring, especially Lynn!

Liam is looking very handsome, too. Patrick's offspring in my game are still a child and a toddler. It will be interesting to see how much they look like Liam as they get older.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Lynn and Craig wow! Em's Offspring - Page 4 508493
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:23 am

Oh my word! You have the most handsome teens! They are gorgeous! Em's Offspring - Page 4 28795
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:28 am

Cher wrote:
Ming and Drake made some gorgeous offspring, especially Lynn!

Liam is looking very handsome, too. Patrick's offspring in my game are still a child and a toddler. It will be interesting to see how much they look like Liam as they get older.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 357604
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:51 am

mac wrote:
Lynn and Craig wow! Em's Offspring - Page 4 508493

Totally agree!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Ming and Drake make a great couple and their children are just lovely. Em's Offspring - Page 4 12612

Tempest is just beautiful and her daughter is as well. I love that you have all walks of life well represented in your game. Em's Offspring - Page 4 21650

Em wrote:
She's growing into a pretty, pink-loving girl. Not only are her jammies pink (as seen here), but her everyday outfit is all pink!

I knew there was something about that young lady I liked. Go PINK!!! Em's Offspring - Page 4 247485 She is growimg up well, too! Em's Offspring - Page 4 12612

Ming and Drake have a great looking family. I hope they get to bond over some family time soon. sunny

Ava and Patrick make a good couple and Connor is a really handsome boy. It would be nice if they had more children, but if they don't they sure gave Connor a good gene pool. Em's Offspring - Page 4 940149

Franco, Raymie and their brood are my favorites so far. I love sims with little imperfections; makes them all the more appealing to me. The children are beautiful, the parents are loving (to one another and their little ones); I just like them. Em's Offspring - Page 4 461171

Em wrote:
I'm not sure what we've all had and why it's hitting us all so differently.

It's always been that way in my experience. When there is a bug goiing around, everyone seems to feel it in their weakest spot. My youngest daughter and I usually feel it in our throat, ears and head (sinus crap, my son and oldest daughter seem to get it in their stomach and hubby usually a cross of all. Go figure!

Em wrote:
Meanwhile, Kieran grows up adorable with those big brown eyes. I love you

Em's Offspring - Page 4 357604

Em wrote:
And since I can't remember if I've posted it before, Rain as a teen.

wow! She's gorgeous!

Angelica and Enrique make a nice couple and their children are quite stunning. I would have loved to see a little girl, though...Em's Offspring - Page 4 0rcJadh

Alice is a beauty! wow! I can't wait to see how Lynn looks when she grows up. Em's Offspring - Page 4 508493

Em wrote:
I still I love you him though.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Fuiqz0n I am a big fan of this fam!!! Em's Offspring - Page 4 912276

Enrique sure does get around, but he makes nice children. It's a good thing that in the sim world there is a Neighborhood Admin / Omnipotent etc. etc. Sim Goddess to make sure all the families are well taken care of. Em's Offspring - Page 4 226245

Em, it was (as always) such a pleasure to read through your offspring thread. Your beautiful sims and witty commentary make for an enjoyable read. ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Thanks, everyone. Ming and Drake definitely win the prize for consistently having the most gorgeous children. I love how all of them turned out! I love you

Quote :
Franco, Raymie and their brood are my favorites so far. I love sims with little imperfections; makes them all the more appealing to me. The children are beautiful, the parents are loving (to one another and their little ones); I just like them

Em's Offspring - Page 4 357604 Franco and Raymie win the prize for the most distinctively gorgeous children. I love you

Quote :
I love that you have all walks of life well represented in your game.

I would have liked them to pair up and have been more conventional, but I try to let them choose for themselves. It makes things more interesting.

Quote :
Angelica and Enrique make a nice couple and their children are quite stunning. I would have loved to see a little girl, though...

Oh, don't tempt me . . . I would like to have seen their genes combine in more different ways, but two seemed to be the right number of kids for them (let alone the plus two that joined their household later). But now that they have an empty nest, maybe I'll give them some extra elixir and see what happens.

I also kind of regret that Tempest and Ciara and Adam didn't have more than one offspring (each). Tempest especially since Rain did not get much of her mother's looks at all. I might give them all some more time too and see what happens, but I'm not going to force them.

Nothing new to share yet. I want to get caught up in my other thread first, I think.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Such dreamy offspring. It is so good to be back, playing 'catch-up' isn't so bad when there is so many lovely new offspring pictures.

Great Job, Em!!! Em's Offspring - Page 4 408427
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Thanks, Nonni. It's nice to see you back!

I recently caught up in my other thread enough to share a new couple (which you can read more about over in the game antics section) and their offspring. This is Toni's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Jen's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He's a family sim, educator, turned stay-at-home dad, turned intelligence agent. She's a wealth sim in the criminal career who arranges flowers on the side (or possibly as a cover.)

(I'm going to try a new way of sharing offspring pics with this family to reduce my picture number. Let me know if you like it or prefer the separate larger pictures. On some of these pictures I didn't get as close-up as I had though, so they were actually just cropped and not really made smaller. Oops.)

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Snaps101

They have three children: Elyse,

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Elyse10

Jack,

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Jack10

and Clark. (I may have forgotten to randomize before his birth, so he may be a clone of Elyse. They do have the same personality.)

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Clark10

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:40 pm

I like your montages of each offspring at different stages! Em's Offspring - Page 4 28795
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 am

mac wrote:
I like your montages of each offspring at different stages! Em's Offspring - Page 4 28795

May I 'steal' your idea of a montage? I really like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 am

Quote :
This is Toni's Addison and Jen's Elena (of Norway). He's a family sim, educator, turned stay-at-home dad, turned intelligence agent. She's a wealth sim in the criminal career who arranges flowers on the side (or possibly as a cover.)
Cute picture of these two!! I love you

Quote :
(I'm going to try a new way of sharing offspring pics with this family to reduce my picture number. Let me know if you like it or prefer the separate larger pictures. On some of these pictures I didn't get as close-up as

Great idea, I really like it too!!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:27 am

SimEm wrote:
I'm going to try a new way of sharing offspring pics with this family to reduce my picture number.

Do you do this in Photobucket? I (for one) wouldn't mind a quick tutorial on how to accomplish it
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Thanks for the compliments. I've been thinking of doing it this way for awhile and it worked out well for this group since some of my pictures were not zoomed in as well as I thought.

Quote :
May I 'steal' your idea of a montage? I really like it.

Yes, of course! 'Steal' away!

Quote :
Do you do this in Photobucket? I (for one) wouldn't mind a quick tutorial on how to accomplish it

No, I did it using my graphics editing program. I use Corel Photo-paint because I got it for free with a printer or something else years and years and years ago, but you could do the same think in Photoshop or Gimp or maybe even with Paint. I just selected and copied the part of the picture I wanted to keep (drew a rectangle selection around their face), deleted the rest of the photo and pasted the part I copied back in. Then I selected the parts from the other pictures I wanted (one from each age stage), pasted then on the original, rearranged, and resized them as necessary, then cropped out any extra. I'm not sure if you can do that in Photobucket or not. I know they added some editing tools, but I haven't taken much time to check them out yet.

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:58 pm

I like seeing the bigger pictures as the kids grow up, but I really like the montage to show the same kid at all the different stages. It's great to see them all together so we can compare more easily.

I'm a long way from having any teens yet, so maybe I'll have figured out how to do something like that in Photobucket by the time I need it.

The babies were all pretty similar, but you could begin to see some differences even by the toddler stage. By the time they're adults, you can see that all three are quite different looking.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:21 am

Quote :
It's great to see them all together so we can compare more easily.

I'm glad you think so, that's what I was hoping for.

Quote :
By the time they're adults, you can see that all three are quite different looking.

I haven't shared any pics of adult offspring yet, those are teens.  But I agree.  There's not much to see in infants rather than basic genetics, but they do look more different as they age.

Here's a new family.  Ulli's Mr. December, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] somehow ended up together.  Whether it was because of or in spite of their very similar names, I don't know.  Maybe it's just coincidence.  laughin He's an oceanographer.  She's an architect.  They live in the same apartment complex as Addison and Elena.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Snaps102

So far, they have two daughters.  Jolene is the elder.  She has dad's striking green eyes and mom's hair and skin.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Jolene10

Here's a bonus shot of her, post makeover, still as a teen (and in better lighting).  I've been trying not to change my offspring sims too much, but when approximately 80% of them grow up into the same boring basegame hairstyle, I have to change it up.  Usually, I can't resist adding some light make-up as well.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Jolene11

Janna is the younger.   She also inherited dad's eyes and mom's skintone, but unlike Jolene, she has dad's brown hair.  (One of my very few offspring not to inherit black hair!)

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Janna10

Bonus post-makeover shot of teen Janna.

Em's Offspring - Page 4 Janna210
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 am

I leave my offspring pretty well  untouched (the whole purpose of the exercise.) The one thing I do change - usually at age teen - is the hairstyle, especially for girls - but I do keep the color. A lot of my boy offspring grow up with "buzz-cuts" - even into adulthood. verklempt

I do love Jolene's made-over hairstyle! wow! Lovely and femmy! Likewise Janna's. Em's Offspring - Page 4 534790
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Offspring
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next