Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza

Go down 
+7
Nonni
SimEm
MaAlet
LilSister
Cher64
Sugah
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Sugah wrote:
I didn't know you used to create walls for the original Sims game, Sandy!
Yes, even had some Yahoo groups for my recolors ;)  The wall group is called EveryDay Sims Walls Etc ;)  I was really quite proud of them  Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 738528  I gave all of my groups over to STS :)

I dabbled when Sims2 first came out and did a few walls which weren't very good. laughin   Maybe it was my monitor. Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 99672
Those are at my Yahoo group EveryDay Sims2. ;)  My friend Anita made houses and those are there too.  
I wouldn't recommend them now though because it was back in the day before we knew you shouldn't offer previoiusly lived in abodes  I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:20 am

You really ought to give creating walls a whirl again, Sandy.
I find, recoloring-wise that it is one of the easiest and fun things to do for Sims 2.

I had a Yahoo Group, too, for my Sims 1 stuff called "Sugah Sims World".
It's HERE.

I'm going to take a peek at your Yahoo Groups soon.
(Parker will be here in a bit and for the next two days, so it's my busiest time of the week.)

If you get to feeling creative again and need any help, I'd be happy to oblige, m'lady! Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 584675

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:04 am

Thanks for the interest Sugah.  You have a new member of your Yahoo group now! I still have Sims1 installed and play and decorate sometimes! I love you

Here are the links for my main groups, the one for recolors of various sets and some houses I think EveryDaySims
and the walls etc EveryDaySimsWallsEtc.

Have a grand day with Parker!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Sandy, I joined both of your Sims 1 groups (even though I don't play the game any longer).
I also had a chance to take a look at some of your TS1 creations. Bravo!
I particularly like Lemon Glow Bath, Serene Update & Daisies in Pink.

You really should consider giving creating another try for TS2, even if it's just walls, floors and Maxis recolors.
And if you get that old mojo going creating fabulous goodies for THIS game, I'd be honored to host some of them here. Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 584675

Quote :
Have a grand day with Parker!!

Thank you, m'lady. I did. We had a wonderful, fun day together. I love you
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:43 am

The Clauses have such beautiful soft, rosy skin. I love their hair and eye combo, too, and the children are dolls.  

I'm so happy Pierce is one of your favorite sims - thank you!  Looking forward to more babies!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:21 am

Astral wrote:
I'm so happy Pierce is one of your favorite sims - thank you! Looking forward to more babies!

Thanks for your comments Astral. Pierce has awesome genes!! Now I am thinking he needs to go back in one of my other NH's I love you
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Aww, awesome! Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 262201
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Update on the Petersons!! Paula is now a teen and Nicholas and Samantha had a son-named Theo! He is an Aries 59544 with a Hobby of Music and Dance!

This is the outfit the game aged her up in Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 774807
Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Paula_teen

Here is Dad holding his new son!
Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Theo_son

Here Theo is with Mom! I love you
Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Theo_toddler2

Last edited by SandySimmer on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : help-haha)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Just look at those bright blue eyes!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Astral wrote:
Just look at those bright blue eyes

Stunning aren't they! After you posted i looked back at their CC list and the eye colors are by different creators! Knowing this-when you look at Nick and Samantha's eyes-they do look a little bit different-in shape, but practically identical color! I really can't tell which one Theo inherited I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:39 am

Theo's eyes are stunning; I love that bright blue, and the expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:19 am

Theo is so precious! I like that blue eyes too Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 338947
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:25 am

Alet wrote:
Theo is so precious! I like that blue eyes too
Thanks for your comment- Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 683951 I just noticed the game gave Theo the tuxedo - Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Ari wrote:
Just look at those bright blue eyes
Sandy wrote:
Stunning aren't they!

Cher wrote:
Theo's eyes are stunning; I love that bright blue

Count me in on lovin' little Mr. Dressed-to-the-Nines (Theo in his little tux ... Awwww!) gorgeous baby blues!

wow!

I went back to Nicholas and Samantha's original facial shots and can see that their stunning blue eyes are different.
It's hard to tell whose eyes Theo and Paula have inherited, but they are both GORGEOUS kiddos!!!

I love the long hair and pink bow tie Theo is sporting, Sandy. He is both darling AND dapper! girlwinkin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Sandy wrote:
Janelle gives birth in the kitchen-pretty handy-plenty of hot water!! laughin

Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 TALNcHs

Matthew and Rachel are adorable toddlers. Too cute. I love the last picture in that set where Rachel is "watching" dad instead of the other way around. laughin

Theo is so gorgeous; all of the Petersons are. I am so pleased with them. Thank you for choosing them to start your offspring project, Sandy. Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 367799  

Cher wrote:
Theo's eyes are stunning; I love that bright blue, and the expression on his face.

Alet wrote:
Theo is so precious! I like that blue eyes too Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 338947

Sugalicious wrote:
Count me in on lovin' little Mr. Dressed-to-the-Nines (Theo in his little tux ... Awwww!) gorgeous baby blues! wow!

I love the long hair and pink bow tie Theo is sporting, Sandy. He is both darling AND dapper! girlwinkin

Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 357604 I enjoyed seeing your offspring, Sandy, and look forward to seeing more.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:54 pm

I recently started playing "MeetMe"'s Clean neighborhood for Desiderata since I have never really played the pre-mades there much at all.  
Anyway, I loved Toni's recent couple Janus and Diandra.  They are adorable in game too!  Link to them here: [url=https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/t3167-diandra-and-janus#78312]

Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Janus%20amp%20Diandra%20close

Janus, in my game is Family Popularity and an Aries 57535 and wants to become a Hall of Famer!
Diandra is a Taurus 55375 Family Popularity :)

So, Diandra has a job in the Entertainment career and just became prego!! I can't wait to see the offspring!!  BTW ladies, Janus is quite droolworthy in the game  laughin

To start off here are just a few pictures I have so far.  Oh dear, I just realized that these pictures probably should go in my game thread....but i promise to do better  laughin
Moving in
Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Janus%20and%20Diandra%20move%20in

Obligatory eating scene
Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Eat%20in%20kitchen

Diandra brought a co-worker home!
Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Diandras%20job
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 7:21 pm

OOoooOOO.....this is so exciting! Squeeee. I love seeing my simmies in other people's games. I have such a massive hood in my real game that most of the sims I share here I've never played. I love, love, love to see them 'come to life!' Thanks so much Sandy. I can't wait to see the kids! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:03 am

Glad you are enjoying the pics Toni! You have given us so much enjoyment with your Sims its the least we can do! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 4:37 pm

I love seeing Diandra and Janus in a game; they're such a sweet-looking couple. Diandra even makes a pretty clown, and that's not easy to do!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Diandra and Janus are a gorgeous couple. I bet they're going to have great looking kids!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Thanks Cher and Em! I should be back in rotation to them soon :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza   Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy's SP Offspring Extravaganza
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2