Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Alet's Simmies

Go down 
+9
Astral Faery
MaAlet
BuildingNorthBeach
Grykon
SimEm
mac
Nonni
Ullwera
LilSister
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Thank you so much Alet for sharing the hair link!! I love the hair! Thanks to you also Nonni

Cher wrote:
English is my first language, and I'm still not understanding it clearly! laughin
Me too!! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 774807
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Alet Samantha is absolutely beautiful! I agree with Sugah she has awesome bone structure. The twins are beautiful babies and I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up.

The different astrological signs in twins used to bug me until I understood it was an attempt of giving each child different personality characteristics. Now I use the bat box to change the signs - I usually choose the sign for both of the twin that was born first.

The bat box is one of the mods that I can't do without as it has literally saved my game. I've had the controls become disabled on a community lot about 2 years ago and I was able to use the bat box to re-enabled the controls. I've also used the bat box to wipe corrupt Sim memories. I think the bat box is an invaluable tool, plus you can smite burglars and unruly Sims Muahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:10 am

My second couple is Pieter and Arabel :) I chose them because my brother's name is Pieter and my great grandfather came from Scotland and we still have family there LOL  And of course because I think both of them are gorgeous! Thank you, ilikefishfood and Sugah!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Pieter

Creator: ilikefishfood

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Arabel-of-Scotland_Head

Creator: Sugah

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Wedding-Glitters-2

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 WeddingCouple

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Wedding%204

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Wedding%201

And as we want things to go, a baby is born! I secretly hoped for a boy as maybe a future mate for Samatha, but it's a girl Alet's Simmies - Page 2 12612

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Welcome%20Ina-Louise

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Mommys%20girl

In case you may wonder, during the next three weeks, if I decided to give up - NO! I won't have time for Simming; I'll be babysitting my son's two little girls. (aged 4 years and the baby 9 months)
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 am

Alet What a beautiful presentation of this couple Pieter and Arabel! Arabels' wedding dress is gorgeous!
Ina-Louise is looking a lot like Mom right now with the hair color, can't wait to see if that remains true as far as facial characteristics as she ages!

Alet wrote:
In case you may wonder, during the next three weeks, if I decided to give up - NO! I won't have time for Simming; I'll be babysitting my son's two little girls. (aged 4 years and the baby 9 months)

You definitely will have your hands full, but you will be loving the time spent i am sure! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:08 am

Your presentations are so nice. I love Ina-Louise's golden hair; she's a lovely toddler.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Cher wrote:
Your presentations are so nice.

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 357604

Woah! I'd forgotten about Toni's Pieter. He's goooooorgeous! droolin
I am absolutely honored and thrilled that you have chosen my Arabel of Scotland, Alet. Alet's Simmies - Page 2 881668
What a lovely couple they make!
And little Ina-Louise!!! Oh, how very precious she is!!! WOW! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 12612

Alet wrote:
...I won't have time for Simming. I'll be babysitting my son's two little girls (aged 4 years and the baby 9 months).
Sandy wrote:
You definitely will have your hands full, but you will be loving the time spent i am sure!

I keep my youngest grandgirl (almost 2 yrs old) twice weekly all through the year.
And in the summer, I keep my oldest grandgirl once weekly (age 8.5 yrs old), too.
I'm almost 56 and though my granddaughters are extremely good for me and respectful, they are BOTH forces of nature
and wear me out!!! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 598258
I adore them and am blessed to have quality time with both grandgirls, so it's a GOOD tired that I feel after they leave here.
That being said, like Sandy shared, I have no doubt you will love & cherish the time you have with your son's little girls, Alet. Alet's Simmies - Page 2 508493

Thank you, once again, for participating in our SP Offspring Project.
I look forward to seeing pretty Ina-Louise as she grows...

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Samantha just keeps getting prettier and prettier! The twins look like they're going to be cuties too.

Pieter and Arabel make a nice looking couple. I really like their wedding pictures! They look good together. I like how Ina-Louise's hair is almost a mixture of her parents'.

Have fun babysitting!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
BuildingNorthBeach

BuildingNorthBeach

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:35 am

I LOOOOVE Ottilias wedding dress!! Absolutely stunning. And I think this is such a good idea.  Alet's Simmies - Page 2 683951  
I can't wait to see how all of these sims lives progress and the future generations.

ThanksforSharing Alet's Simmies - Page 2 846508
Back to top Go down
https://buildingsims2northbeach.wordpress.com/
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:48 am

Sandy wrote:
Quote :
You definitely will have your hands full, but you will be loving the time spent i am sure!

Sugah wrote:
I'm almost 56 and though my granddaughters are extremely good for me and respectful, they are BOTH forces of nature
and wear me out!!!
I adore them and am blessed to have quality time with both grandgirls, so it's a GOOD tired that I feel after they leave here.
That being said, like Sandy shared, I have no doubt you will love & cherish the time you have with your son's little girls, Alet.

Yes, I had my hands full! Baby Azel is very very active and inquisitive, you dare not let her out of your sight for a moment. Little Zani is a sweetie, very intelligent, you can keep her busy with any book, or video game. Her dad bought her The Sims 4! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 448283 But I was so surprised to see how well she's doing with the game, she's only 4 years old! Sadly, she's a bit jealous of all the attention her baby sister get, so I had my hands full with keeping both of them satisfied the whole day! And Sugah, I am 70! I was so tired every evening, by 8 pm I was in the bed and sleeping laughin But you all are so right, I so enjoyed the time with the kiddies. It's such a privilege to have them near me and be able to help!

I'm glad that my daughter in law decided she needs some rest,so she decided to stay home for some time, so now I have the whole day to myself again :)

Thank you every one for your kind remarks! I'm off to see how my Simmies are getting along :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:04 am

Quote :
... so I had my hands full with keeping both of them satisfied the whole day!
...I was so tired every evening, by 8 pm I was in the bed and sleeping...

Oh my goodness, I have no doubt! And at 70 years old! WOW! Bless your heart!
I've had days where I've passed out for an hour or so when my grandbabies are napping, I'm so pooped, Alet. laughin
And other times, their parents are barely out the door @ 6:00pm and I'm crashing on the couch! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 598258
I don't think I could do it for weeks on end at the age of 70, esp. if they wear me out so much already at 56.
Kudos to YOU, madame! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 7255

Quote :
It's such a privilege to have them near me and be able to help!

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 637989  Alet's Simmies - Page 2 357604

Welcome back, btw!
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:22 am

Sugah wrote:
Kudos to YOU, madame!  

Thank you, Sugah! God is so good!

I'm back and playing again laughin

Arabel was pregnant when I last posted. Sam came to visit Pieter and was just in time to witness the birth of the new baby:
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 2%20Sam%20visiting

Pieter and Arabel were blessed with a baby boy :)
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 3%20Baby%20Marc

The day after Marc was born Ina-Louise grew up:
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 1%20IL%20Child

Time flies and soon Marc was a cute little toddler:
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 4%20Marc%20ToddlerAlet's Simmies - Page 2 5%20Pieter%20and%20Marc

And Ina-Louise had a little play mate :)
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 6%20Best%20Friends

And guess what?
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 7%20Baby%20no%203
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:42 am

Yaaaay! So pleased you are able to play again, Alet!

Look at those gorgeous kiddos! WOW!
And all with such fabulous hair! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 738528

2 "Awwwww!" moments: Pieter holding darling Marc and Ina-Louise with her little play mate. Alet's Simmies - Page 2 508493

I like your presentation, too, Alet. Alet's Simmies - Page 2 21650

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Alet wrote:
Her dad bought her The Sims 4
that's amazing-what a Dad! And you say she is doing good at it? wow! laughin

Marc is adorable as is the whole family!! I must agree with Sugah, your presentation is so nice!
Can't wait to see baby #3 I love you
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Marc and Ina-Louise are both very cute. It looks like they're both growing up well!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:21 pm

It is so good to once again feel like catching up in our community here at SP. I am filled with joy and amazement at what is happening in your project, Alet. Thank you for taking the time to let us see what is happening there. I love it!!
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 130744
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:50 am

WOW, the support I get at SP is overwhelming Alet's Simmies - Page 2 765640 It is so amazing, I love it! SP has a big fan in me. Alet's Simmies - Page 2 912276
Thank you every one for your support and encouragement, you are the best! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 405831

After some earnest cleaning and careful buffing my CD is working again   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 584675

Now I'm back with Sam and Ottilia

The twins as toddlers:
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 ToddlerTwins

And here they are grown up to children:
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Children

It looks as if Otto takes after his dad and Samuel after his mom, but all the kids have their dad's black hair.

The three kids are big buddies  Alet's Simmies - Page 2 996440

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 To%20school

Samantha grew up into a cute teen:

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Samantha%20Teen

She's working hard to get extra credits and scholarships for college

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Creative%20Samantha

The whole family. Sam and Ottilia can not believe it's almost time for Samantha to go to college. They can't help to feel a bit sad.

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Family%20pic
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:16 am

This is a nice family, Alet. They all have a kind look to them. In that last picture, of the whole family, Otto looks so much like his dad. Samantha maybe looks more like Ottilia, and Samuel seems to be more of a blend of both parents.
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:09 am

Thank you, Cher!

Cher wrote:
Otto looks so much like his dad. Samantha maybe looks more like Ottilia, and Samuel seems to be more of a blend of both parents.

You  may be right Alet's Simmies - Page 2 12612

Ironically I named Samantha and Samuel after their father and Otto after is mom Alet's Simmies - Page 2 97206

I downloaded Ullwera's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Krywin_zpssoaeghun

I made him a young adult and put him in college
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Krywin

Maybe Samantha would be interested in him. Who knows? Muahaha
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:26 am

Alet Glad to hear you got your M & G CD to work again. Mine is cracked Alet's Simmies - Page 2 971462

Alet wrote:
The whole family. Sam and Ottilia can not believe it's almost time for Samantha to go to college. They can't help to feel a bit sad.

I just love your picture of Otto and Sam as toddlers-adorable!
Just looking at the family picture Otto looks like Dad and Sam and Samantha look like Mom with Dads black hair. Beautiful family!!

Alet wrote:
I downloaded Ullwera's Krywin Swee
Now this should be interesting!! laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:57 am

Alet, I'm so glad you downloaded Krywin Swee. So far, I don't play with any of the real unusual Sims, but ever since I saw him, I've wanted to see him in a game. I'll probably eventually add some of those kinds of Sims to my Sugah's Pleasantview hood, or maybe make a new hood for them.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:06 pm

dancintrio  Krywin Swee looks so cool in that outfit.

I love Ottilia and Sam´s family.

Hopefully Samantha likes Krywin, I really like to see what happens to him in your game.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Alet wrote:
WOW, the support I get at SP is overwhelming  It is so amazing, I love it! SP has a big fan in me.  
Thank you every one for your support and encouragement, you are the best!

Awwww! How nice! Thank you for sharing, Alet.  Alet's Simmies - Page 2 508493
I remain honored and thankful for our loyal, dedicated, active members.
Some of us are truly like a little forum family.
I'm so grateful for the devotion & support of our small bunch of SP's most faithful friends. I love you

Alet wrote:
After some earnest cleaning and careful buffing my CD is working again.

Yaaaaay!!!  dancintrio

Samantha, Otto & Samuel are definitely not clones of one another OR their parents.
They are each individuals and quite darling.
Otto might be my favorite. He's got those big, baby blues with the dark hair.
Samuel could almost be of Asian descent, couldn't he...And his big sis, too!
All 3 are attractive offspring.

Do well at Uni, Samantha! Make your parents proud!!!  Alet's Simmies - Page 2 940149
Krywin is rockin' that new ensemble you found for him, Alet.
Who knows? Maybe he and Samantha will find love at college. Ooooh la la! Alet's Simmies - Page 2 738528
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Aw, the twins are so cute as toddlers. It's definitely interesting how different they look as they get older. It's so funny that the kids all seem to take after the parent they were not named after. laughin

Sugah wrote:
Samuel could almost be of Asian descent, couldn't he...And his big sis, too!

I thought that too, especially in regards to Samuel.

I like your family picture. The kids are all coordinated in stripes! How cute!

Krywin looks like a neat sim. If he and Samantha hit it off in college, I bet they will have interesting children, given his genetics and her mother's.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:59 am

How fun, Alet! I love your adventures in genetics. The children have all turned out beautiful so far, each unique in their own way. Samuel is particularly striking. Krywinn has pleasant bone structure - can't wait to see his offspring!
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:49 am

Thank you everyone for your interest in my simmies. I'm just as curious as you all in how Krywin and Samantha get along  laughin

Well a sad but very proud Sam took his daughter to college:

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 2%20College

She met Krywin Swee at a chess tournament as her biggest opponent:

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 3%20Chess%20tournament

No chemistry so far ... she found him weird and I don't blame her  Alet's Simmies - Page 2 97206

Can you believe this guy?

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 1%20Wierd

Meanwhile at home, her own twin brothers grew up as teens and she can't wait to see them at college with her.

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 4%20Teens

And their little friend Ina-Louise also turned out an attractive teen:

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 5%20IL%20Teen

But mom and dad, Pieter and Arabel had a big shock-  Baby no three turned out to be baby 3 and baby 4. (I never had so many twins in my game!)

Alet's Simmies - Page 2 6aOhDear
Alet's Simmies - Page 2 6%20Surprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alet's Simmies
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next