Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher's Offspring Project Families

Go down 
+8
MaAlet
Nonni
Sugah
mac
SimEm
autumnelle
Grykon
twerplina
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:01 am

Thank you for checking in, everyone! I think I'll have another little offspring to share soon.

I have the Wardrobe Wrangler, but I was afraid to use it. laughin

I was wrong about the hair binner.  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 100574  I originally used Theo's Hair Binner, which is the one I was thinking about when I told you it was easy to use, especially after the first time. It's a SimPE plug-in and it worked very well, but I couldn't figure out how to (or if you can) bin facial hair with it. THAT's when I downloaded the one you linked by CatOfEvilGenius. That one is even easier than Theo's and doesn't require SimPE.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:09 am

I'm all about the easy to learn, uncomplicated, quick & painless programs, Cher! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 774807

Lady C wrote:
I have the Wardrobe Wrangler, but I was afraid to use it.

Hahaha! I hear ya! I'm rather that way about trying most new programs myself. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 85797

Quote :
I think I'll have another little offspring to share soon.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 692371
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:52 am

As I recall, the Wardrobe Wrangler was not particularly user friendly. I played around with it a little, but not much.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:10 am

Meet the Prices!
Elle's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Family/Scorpio, while Toni's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Family/Pisces.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Avett

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Malika

They started their family within minutes, and soon baby Elijah was born.
I couldn't seem to get a good close-up view of him. I'll try again when the Price family comes back up in the rotation.
I think he looks a lot like Malika so far.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Baby%20Elijah

Nanny Lettie likes to play with Elijah, and despite her fondness for beer (see my last post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), she takes good care of him.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Good%20Nanny%20Lettie

Malika is already pregnant again, so Elijah will get a little sibling in the next rotation.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:42 am

Oooooh! Another family procreating in Cher's (Sugah's) Pleasantview! Yaaaay! dancintrio  

You know, I really like Elle's Avett, too, but when I look at him, I see a fella whose preference is other fellas.
This happens to me sometimes when I look at Sims. You?
Avett is a pretty boy who appears rather feminine to my eyes, so in Tres Lagos, he will probably not favor the female persuasion.

But I think you have found an intriguing love match in Toni's Malika for him.
She has a strong, no-nonsense look about her. Don't you think?
Like she is the one who woud go out, kick butt and be the family bread winner...
And sensitive Avett, with his gentle, big baby blues would be perfectly happy staying home as a devoted & loving Mr Mom.

ELIJAH! I love that name!!! I love you

Quote :
Nanny Lettie likes to play with Elijah, and despite her fondness for beer...

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 363286

Bwahahahaha! I will have to check your Cher Shares thread out later today, Lady C.
TOO FUNNY!!!  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 99672

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 461171  ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:05 am

When I first looked at Avett, I saw a definite Metrosexual. laughin I fixated on the idea that he's an ambitious politician and that means he needs a family. Since he has 3 bolts with Malika, he is attracted to her. I don't think that rules out any future attractions to other people, possibly other men. Once they have that "perfect" family, she can go back to focusing solely on her career and he can focus on ... whatever he wants to focus on. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 97206

I find myself drawn to Malika's face, especially her eyes (although that hair is awesome, too). I think you nailed Malika's personality exactly. I think she's also a woman who wants it all. She is more devoted to her career, though, and is happy to have Nanny Lettie to take care of the family details. She and Avett seem to me to be what we always called a "Power Couple." I thought a large part of their marriage would be a matter of convenience and expectations for their respective careers, but it has developed into a loving one as well.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:41 am

Quote :
I saw a definite Metrosexual.  laughin  I fixated on the idea that he's an ambitious politician and that means he needs a family...
...I don't think that rules out any future attractions to other people, possibly other men. Once they have that "perfect" family ... he can focus on ... whatever he wants to focus on.

Brilliant! I love it! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 687310

Quote :
I think you nailed Malika's personality exactly. I think she's also a woman who wants it all.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 21650 ... I can totally see that when I look at her, too. Great minds! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 422794

(PS If you get a chance, I know you favor Callista in my Tres Lagos 'hood, Cher.
She's grown into a beautiful teen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 584675 )
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Quote :
Brilliant! I love it!

You've inspired a whole new storyline, milady! laughin

I'm back to Alyssa and Jonah. Nick has grown into a child. Here he is as a toddler. He's got a mischievous look in his eye. He might be a handful!
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Mischievous

Here he is as a child. As a toddler, there were times his hair looked red and times it looked more brown. Now we can tell it's definitely brown. I think his eyes are more like Alyssa's, too.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Nick%20as%20a%20Child
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:14 pm

I'm enjoying the stories and personalities that are developing with these sims. I'm looking forward to seeing how Elijah looks as he gets older. Nick definitely looks like a mischievous toddler, but not so much as a child. He looks like a cute kid.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Wow!! I went on vacation 4-28 and get back 5-10 and look what I missed!!! I am loving all of your OSP families so far Cher!!
Jack and Ella, Jonah and Alyssa with Nick, Patrick and Kelly with Marshall and then Avett and Malika!!
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 28795
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:55 pm

Em wrote:
Nick definitely looks like a mischievous toddler, but not so much as a child.

Yes, his look actually changed quite a lot. I don't think I usually notice such a difference when my Sims age up.

Sandy wrote:
I am loving all of your OSP families so far Cher!!

Thanks, Sandy. It's hard to go wrong with the genetic pool at Sugah's!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:32 am

More details are in my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but here's the latest with Patrick and Kelly Lorrin:

Marshall has grown into a child. He's a Taurus, 7-7-9-10-1.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Marshall%20as%20a%20Child

He might not be so nice, but he does seem happy to have a younger brother.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 New%20Baby%20Born

Baby Forest is the newest (and fourth) boy born to this generation in Sugah's Pleasantview. There must be something in the water there, because there are no girls being born.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 New%20Baby%20Forest
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:07 am

Cher wrote:
He might not be so nice, but he does seem happy to have a younger brother.
I love that picture of them all standing in the bedroom after the birth!
Marshall is adorable! I know a lot of people really like the toddler stage, but for me I love the child and teen stages, also YA's!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Cher wrote:
You've inspired a whole new storyline, milady

How cool is that? But you took the idea and ran with it, chica! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 97206

Look at Nick's stunning green eyes! WOW! They look beautiful on his handsome face.
And I agree with you, Cher. His eyes resemble his mommy Alyssa's. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 12612

Lady C wrote:
It's hard to go wrong with the genetic pool at Sugah's!

We are really blessed to have some talented Sim model creators here, aren't we?
So far, ALL of the teen daughters from this Offspring Project have turned out quite lovely.

And Marshall's eyes are so big and so green! WOW again!
Looks like baby bro, Forest, may have the same big, beautiful green orbs.

Quote :
There must be something in the water there, because there are no girls being born.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 598258 Something in the water there! Too funny! laughin
So far, I have four girls & two boys, Cher.

Sandy wrote:
...but for me I love the child and teen stages...

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 357604
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Sandy wrote:
I know a lot of people really like the toddler stage, but for me I love the child and teen stages, also YA's!!

I know. I don't know if I could pick a favorite stage.

I stopped in here to celebrate Sugah's Pleasantview's first girl! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 366915  Lenny and Lilura's Astraea is a cutie with her mother's gray eyes.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 New%20Baby

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Astraea
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Yaaaaay! It's a girl!!!  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 790471
I was just saying in your Cher Shares thread, it was a matter of time before things started to balance out with the whole boys versus girls population situation, Cher!

Welcome Astraea!
(Astraea is a Greek name meaning "star-maiden." In mythology, this is the name of a daughter of Zeus. She was a goddess of justice, and the last of the deities to forsake the Earth.
Thank you, 20000 Names.com!  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 97206 )
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Sugah wrote:
Something in the water there! Too funny! laughin
So far, I have four girls & two boys, Cher.

Sometimes the game tends to go in streaks when it comes to baby genders which is kind of annoying when you're hoping to pair them up later down the line.  I'm glad you finally got a girl!  Hopefully things will start to even out soon.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:05 am

dancintrio Yay! I'm glad they had a girl!! And she is so pretty too!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:06 am

Em wrote:
Sometimes the game tends to go in streaks when it comes to baby genders...

I didn't know that, Em. Interesting!
I posted this in my Sugah's Game Antics thread, but here's hoping both you and Cher are blessed with a few more girls in your hood (to help even things out between the genders)...
And old Sugah gets a few more of the male persuasion. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 266736

Last edited by Sugah on Sun May 17, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Em wrote:
Sometimes the game tends to go in streaks when it comes to baby genders

It certainly did with this game! I think I've had it where it goes back and forth -- a couple more boys than girls, then a couple more girls than boys. I just don't think I've ever seen it quite this lopsided.

Sugah, I knew Astraea was a goddess-type name and thought it might be perfect for the child of Lenny and Lilura! Thank you for sharing the meaning of it.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Cher wrote:
Thank you for sharing the meaning of it.

You are welcome and it certainly suits the offspring of Lenny and Lilura. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 687310
(PS I love 20000 Names.com and use it a LOT! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 12612 )
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:36 am

This thread is just exploding with beautiful babies! They have all turned so cute so far.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Em wrote:
Sometimes the game tends to go in streaks when it comes to baby genders...
Sugah wrote:
I didn't know that, Em. Interesting!

I didn't mean to imply that it was a feature or even a glitch.  I'm sure it's just probability and random chance that sometimes causes many of one gender to be born and not the other.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Elle's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Toni's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are going well and expanding their family.

During this rotation, baby Elijah, a Virgo, 10-5-10-3-7 (I wonder if he'll make everyone's beds? laughin ) grew into a toddler, and then a child.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Elijah%20and%20Malika

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Elijah%20as%20Child

Baby Gail, Pisces, 7-1-9-3-8, was born and grew into a toddler.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Gail%20as%20Baby

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Gail%20as%20Toddler

Both kids really take after Malika, with her eyes, hair, and skin.

Elijah seemed like a fairly serious toddler. He seems a bit less serious as a child. As a toddler, Gail looks she might be one of those inquisitive kids who loves to learn new things.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Cher wrote:
(I wonder if he'll make everyone's beds? laughin )

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 363286 ... I'd put money on it, Cher!!! I doubt the family will need a maid from now on with tidy Eli in the house! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 940149

My goodness he is just adorable! Those eyes! That smile! And great skin tone!
And Gail is darling, too! Such precious little ones.  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 508493

Congrats to Avett & Malika! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 981739

Btw, are you randomizing in CAS before the offspring are born, Cher?

Last edited by Sugah on Thu May 21, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher's Offspring Project Families
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next