Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project

Go down 
+2
ilikefishfood
tailormade70
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tailormade70

tailormade70

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Empty
PostSubject: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Heeey Everyone  Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 74257

Heads up: this is my first time posting images in a forum affraid  and yes, I don't know what I'm doing Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 553217

I would like to share with you all my current project in my Dubb City Shopping District, fyi Dubb City is one of my sub-cities to my main city which is called Aspenz Bayou.

Tailormade Inc. is the New Development Company in Dubb City.  Tailormade Inc. has decided to take some of the Ole houses and make them into something new for a New Real Estate Project.

First up, we have the conversion of the Sporty Shack, as you know the Sporty Shack is a 3bdrm...well since there will be a lot of Snobbish Sims living in this Exclusive area Tailormade Inc has decided to go with the more modern approach....

Here we have the living/entertaining area which includes a very sexy fireplace, along with a modern design sofa and a floor model TV
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Tailor16

Next up, we have the Grand Entrance Way with tile flooring this will put a smile on any Snob Sim's face
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Tailor17

Now, let's show off this dining area, which is to die for, as you can see, the main attraction is the Waterfalls with the beautiful planters and
flowers attached for a colorful and breath taking sight....eat your heart out you snobbish one's...you shall bow down to tailormade Inc....
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Tailor18

and lastly for the first floor, we will preview the kitchen and dining area together.  From this angle you can see the open floor plan of the kitchen and
dining area.  The main attractions from this angle are the floor to ceiling windows, which screams look at me, rich sims live here, next, the one of a kind
art work, along with the uniquely designed custom rug oh, and did we mention the all exclusive dining table & chairs made in Africa!!  So this concludes the
first level of the Newly design Sporty Shack....so please stay tuned for the finishing touches which will include the upstairs bedroom(s) (not sure about number of bedrooms yet) and the landscape.
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Tailor19

Will you guys please let me know if my pictures are too big, I scaled them down to 640 I think  Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 553217

Have a Wonderful evening Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 284699
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 133298 Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 646549 I especially like the plant feature, and I'm loving the whole split-level thing! Have you been building long?
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:06 pm

The house looks great so far! I especially love the waterfalls and planters.

Back to top Go down
tailormade70

tailormade70

PostSubject: Thank you!!   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:28 am

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 130744   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 284699

I have been playing the sims 2 every since 2005.  I am a true die hard player of the game and I have never taken the time to involve myself in the social, and storytelling parts of the forums.  Recently, I got a new computer and decided to do somethings different like get more involved in the forums since I do download a lot of CC.  So today was my first time posting images and showing some of the things I have in my game.  

To answer Ilikefishfood's question;  I have been building houses for a long time, but I build them according to the hood and the type of sims I will move in.  Since this is a New Sub Hood and the SHOPPING DISTRICT to my main Hood which is Aspenz Bayou, the houses will be very unique and pricey, I plan on this being an EXCLUSIVE Neighborhood (Rich and Snooty Sims)...LOL  I am really in a creative mood right now so I am going to make as many unique shops, and houses while I'm feelin it! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 12612 I have already converted the corner shops lot into my own unique shopping square which contains a coffee shop, meat market, resturant along with a wine and cheese shop Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 738528  I will post them this weekend.  Please stay tune I have more to come.

Thank you Ladies!!!  Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 1347917903
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:28 am

You're in the right place! We're die-hard TS2-Simmers too! I've been playing since a week after the game was released (September 2004). I've knocked around the community, quietly testing mods (especially in the early days) but only really started sharing pix of my game and eventually one of my main storylines in my hood, when I found the wonderful folks around here. I eventually got talked into sharing lots and simmies here, so be forewarned! laughin

Looking forward to seeing your hood evolve. It sounds really interesting, and I'm lovin' what I'm seeing so far!

PS) Love the waterfall too. I have that one in my game. Do you have the two-storey version of it too? It's mighty impressive!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:59 am

Hi, Tailormade! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 996440
Welcome and thank you for joining our little forum. Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 687310

I'll answer your image size query first.
Your snapshots are 600 x 450, which is just the right size.
HERE is where you will find more information on the subject and the SP membership rules FYI. Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 940149

Okay, now on to your Sporty Shack in Dubb City...

I really like the split level. It adds a lot to that space.
The waterfalls & plants in the dining area look so pretty.
I like the (African Masks) large wall art & open floor plan.

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 28795

TM wrote:
I have been playing the sims 2 every since 2005.  I am a true die hard player of the game and I have never taken the time to involve myself in the social, and storytelling parts of the forums...
So today was my first time posting images and showing some of the things I have in my game.  

How nice that you've chosen Sugah's Place to start sharing your game antics after all these years!
Feel free to introduce yourself in our Getting to Know You thread, if you'd like.

Lady T wrote:
...but only really started sharing pix of my game and eventually one of my main storylines in my hood, when I found the wonderful folks around here. I eventually got talked into sharing lots and simmies here, so be forewarned!

I remain honored and thankful that you have chosen this little forum as your Sims home, Toni.  Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 817176
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Toni wrote:
... only really started sharing pix of my game and eventually one of my main storylines in my hood, when I found the wonderful folks around here. I eventually got talked into sharing lots and simmies here, so be forewarned!

That's pretty much how it was for me, as well. I've always been a heavy CC user, and in the last few years, heavy mod user. I think I'd mostly only lurked or asked/answered the occasional WCIF thread at other Sims sites. Something inspired me to jump right in at Sugah's and introduce myself and actually (gasp!) participate. I've never met a friendlier or more helpful group of people. Before coming to Sugah's, I'd never done much detailed storytelling even in my head, shared pictures, or even considered uploading a lot. Now I've done it all!

I've never bothered to create a theme-specific hood until recently. When I used one, it was a pre-made hood with lots already on it. I'm still not much of a builder unless I have a floor plan to work from. I'm looking forward to seeing how yours develops.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Very nice! I really like the idea of combining the plants and waterfall. I look forward to seeing more of your game.

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 231655984
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:47 am

Cher wrote:
Something inspired me to jump right in at Sugah's and introduce myself and actually (gasp!) participate. I've never met a friendlier or more helpful group of people. Before coming to Sugah's, I'd never done much detailed storytelling even in my head, shared pictures, or even considered uploading a lot. Now I've done it all!

Lady C, I can not tell you how much it means to me that SP inspired you to start sharing in a Sims forum.
We are very fortunate that you found us and have chosen us as your TS2 home on the net.
I remain honored, thankful & very happy to have you as part of our little forum family.
You bring so much to our place. Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 817176
Back to top Go down
tailormade70

tailormade70

PostSubject: Tailormade70 Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Hello Everyone!!! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 74257

I just wanted to share with you guys my remake of the Corner Shops...

Tailormade Inc. decide to give the Corner Shops a New Name and a New Look... So the New Name is THE CORNER OF QUAD!!  if that name does not spark a sims interest, then they are not Snob Material...
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner11

First up on the block, is the Wine&Cheese Shop, now this is where all the Desperate House Wifes and Socialite Simettes hang out, they catch up on the latest gossip rumors and make up new gossip rumors...

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner12

This little Shop contains all the finest wines a Sim could ever ask for and the cheese is to dye for...
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner13

This shop has over a 20 different types of cheese, 10 types of cheese and fruit trays & they also carry cheese&fruit salads..
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner14

There are free Wine&Cheese sample as soon as you walk through the doors
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner15

Did we mention, they carry a variety of breads also, the bread is made right in the shop for guaranteed freshness...
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner16

Next...The Meat Market

This Meat Market serves only Grade A Meat....

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner17

All meat is cut to order....
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner18

They also carry a large variety of lunch meats..and give out free samples of  their cheese
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner19

There is also a resturant in the meat market..while your waiting on your meat to be cut, you can grab a bite to eat....
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner20

as you can tell they show and tell all there foods which proves they are Top of the Line....
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner21

Well this concludes two of the four (quad) shops...stay tune will post the coffee shop and convenient store tomorrow.... Have a Wonderful Day Everyone!!  Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 1525848287

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:47 pm

I love these shops! You did a nice job with the displays and I like the signs/murals on the fronts of the shops. I could see myself spending a lot of time in the Wine & Cheese Shop in particular. Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 7255
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:26 pm

You've done a terrific job with these shops, Bridgett!
I'll be hanging out at the wine and cheese shop with Cher, if you need me. Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 598258

You've found so many cool display items to place in your shops.
I got hungry just looking at all the food items! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 538162

ThankUforSharing Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 846508
Back to top Go down
tailormade70

tailormade70

PostSubject: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Hello Everyone!! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 74257

This is part II of my corner of quad...

This is the Cafe Creme Shop which serves Expresso's, Latte's, Liqueur Coffee, Ice Coffee, Combinaation Coffee just about any coffee a sim could desire except REGULAR COFFEE...
Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner28

Now the interior design is by the FAMOUS SUGAH'S PLACE INC. which is one of Tailormade Inc. Top Designers for the upscale projects..as you can see the seats match perfectly with the wallpaper design and the wallart...now, due to the Klassiness and Sophistication of this shop, the older simettes hangout  here and talk about the younger simettes as they go into the Wine & Cheese Shop across the way...  girlwinkin

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner29

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner30

Last we bring you the Mart....now the Mart is not all that Fancy, but they do have quality items, and the freshest veggies in town, there is a fresh veggie truck right in front of the shop....

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner31

all sims love the Mart.... it's convenient...run in...run out... Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 12612

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Corner32

Fresh Veggie Truck on site every day... Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 12612

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Coner_11

This concludes Tailormade Inc. remake of the corner shops....stay tune for more remakes coming your way!! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 12612
P.S. if anyone see's something in my photos and wants to know where I got it or who made it please let me know....I will SHARE..
ALL PICTURES AND SIGNS ARE MADE BY ME...I do know how to do a lil sumthin-sumthin...LOL Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 738528
Have a wonderful evening guys!! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 1525848287
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:22 pm

Quote :
I do know how to do a lil sumthin-sumthin...

You certainly do! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 12612

Quote :
... just about any coffee a sim could desire except REGULAR COFFEE

laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:02 am

Bridgett wrote:
Now the interior design is by the FAMOUS SUGAH'S PLACE INC. which is one of Tailormade Inc. Top Designers for the upscale projects..as you can see the seats match perfectly with the wallpaper design and the wallart...

Oh, what a treat to see my April in Paris walls in your Café Creme Shop! You have made my cloudy, dreary day, Bridgett! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 7255

Quote :
ALL PICTURES AND SIGNS ARE MADE BY ME...I do know how to do a lil sumthin-sumthin...LOL

Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 21650 And I can see that! Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 28795

I like the Mart and the fresh veggies being delivered in the pick up truck is a nice touch.

Quote :
P.S. if anyone see's something in my photos and wants to know where I got it or who made it please let me know....I will SHARE..

Excellent! Good to know and  Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 367799 .

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:10 am

Bridgett wrote:
Heads up: this is my first time posting images in a forum affraid and yes, I don't know what I'm doing Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 553217

Hello, Bridgett! It's wonderful to see you have started a game thread here. You picked the right place to start your posting journey. When I first joined Sugah's Place I was a certified lurker. Posting anything, let alone creations, pictures or the like, was unheard of for me. Then I found this lovely, accepting place and the rest is history. Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 12612

Bridgett wrote:
Now, let's show off this dining area, which is to die for, as you can see, the main attraction is the Waterfalls with the beautiful planters and
flowers attached for a colorful and breath taking sight....eat your heart out you snobbish one's...you shall bow down to tailormade Inc....

Nice job with the decorating. I am a big fan of huge artwork so I am loving that giant mask painting behind the table. I don't recognize it; where is it from?

Bridgett wrote:
ALL PICTURES AND SIGNS ARE MADE BY ME...I do know how to do a lil sumthin-sumthin...LOL Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 738528

I guess this answers my previous question. Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 302407

Bridgett, I love your lots, especially the specialty shops. Looking forward to seeing more. Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project 133298
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project   Tailormade70's  Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Tailormade70's Sumthing Ole to Sumthing New Real Estate Project
Page 1 of 1