Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Thank you Mac! It's been great to get back on track. That hospital lot really had me stalled!

I KNEW you'd love Penny! I actually told Jayce you wouldn't be able to resist downloading her! sunny

Also visit my Tumblr ilikefishfood's Musings
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:11 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
I KNEW you'd love Penny!  I actually told Jayce you wouldn't be able to resist downloading her! sunny

What sort of reputation am I getting??? affraid
Back to top Go down
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:41 am

Toni, you are amazing. You've been so busy, and each one of these newest Sims is a work of art. I don't know how you do it. blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:21 am

mac wrote:
What sort of reputation am I getting???

It's not a bad rep! Honest! laughin We all know you have a thing for pretty, girl-next-door types, and that's perfectly all right! . sunny

Cher64 wrote:
Toni, you are amazing.  You've been so busy, and each one of these newest Sims is a work of art. I don't know how you do it.

Thanks Cher! I'm having fun with all these new BodyShop sliders that are being created. The sky's the limit when it comes to facial features...they even have ones for uneven eyelids!

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:31 am

I created some 'mystical' simmies for All Hallows Eve

"Asha"

"Marie"

Click the pics to get to the posts!

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 pm

"King's Chase"

Available furnished and unfurnished

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:21 am

My vacation is almost over so I won't be churning these lots out the way I have been the past few weeks.  But I must say, I'm getting faster at building, so as long as people need unfurnished lots I should still be able to whip some up fairly regularly.

Here's the latest in my townhouse series.

"Croft's Close"

Available unfurnished only

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   

Back to top Go down

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4