Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello from Mari

Go down 
+2
mac
mari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mari

Hello from Mari Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Mari   Hello from Mari EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:03 am

Hi all,

I just joined and thought I'd spend a few minutes checking out your creations. A few minutes has turned into 2 hours, and I'm still happily browsing. I suspect I'll be spending more time here. You're all so talented! I'm amazed. Also grateful, because I have no such talent myself so I thank you very much for making these available! :)

Mari
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Hello from Mari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mari   Hello from Mari EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Hello from Mari 34872 I'm not very creatively talented either, but that's OK. In addition to brilliant creations (the created sims, for my money, are incomparable!) you'll also find a great  bunch of people on this site to schmooze with. Hello from Mari 765640
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello from Mari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mari   Hello from Mari EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Aaaaw.....how kind of you Mari!!!!  Great to meet you! Hello from Mari 621122 Hello from Mari 692765 dancintrio Hello from Mari 3584432080
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello from Mari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mari   Hello from Mari EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Hi, Mari and welcome!
You have absolutely made my day with your kind, generous words!

Hello from Mari 442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hello from Mari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mari   Hello from Mari EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:27 am

Hello from Mari 34872 Mari!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Hello from Mari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mari   Hello from Mari EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Welcome, Mari! I couldn't agree more with Mac -- the creators here are incredibly talented, and the members are among the friendliest I've had the pleasure of meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Mari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mari   Hello from Mari Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Mari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: