Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 pm

they are on the hightest setting I need to check once I am back in TS2
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 534790
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Chapter 3 is up My Life Story

http://sims2storiesandmovies.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Ava looks really evil, strange the men think she is so hot, when she just complaining on them ... hum ... maybe Griffin and Jake like dominant womens laughin The girls soon being Teens looks sweet and like always your photos are right on the money! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 637989 this was fun Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 247485
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Chapter 4 is up My Life Story

http://sims2storiesandmovies.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:56 am

Whoa! The last time I checked this site, the "My Life Story" section was empty and now it's 5 chapters in. That's great, Nancy. I hope I get the chance to read the chapters this week. I notice there are no pictures. Is this something you are creating from scratch without playing it out, but using the sims as characters?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 am

Thank you guys for your fabulous comments! I love them - keep them coming. I love you

I have an update on the peasants for you.

I decided all the peasants would be allowed to adopt a puppy to train as a guard dog. There are limitations to pets in the rules for this challenge, but I'm sure many peasants had dogs around - if they had farms I'm sure they had cats to catch mice and dogs to protect their livestock or whatever. So I've allowed them all to install a burglar alarm if they have the funds to also adopt a puppy. It has to be a big dog - no guard chihuahuas here! And they have to start training the little things right away - like sleeping in its own bed and potty training - easy enough if you just leave the pup outside. When the puppy is an adult, then someone - preferably the heir to the household, will teach the dog at least two skills. Then I can say they have a trained guard dog.

If there was a way to have a dog attack a burglar in this game - that would be so awesome - but this is the best I can think of. In the early days, there was a wave of robberies in my peasant homes. I was so stinking mad that I kachinged them and rebought the things that were stolen. It infuriates me that your sim is completely helpless in a burglary - that all they can do is panic instead of, say, grab a shotgun and take care of business like they really would have done to protect their farm.

So, on with the update.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 BabyThomas
The Tailor family welcomes new baby Thomas into the family. This is the second child of Benett and Gemma - both their kids are boys.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 HuggingScout
Baby Thomas hugs on puppy Scout. I keep all the puppies outside, and both Thomas and Scout were going crazy trying to get to each other, lol. So I had an adult put Thomas outside for some puppy lovin'.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Alexanderchild
Alexander, the heir, learns to fish almost as soon as he turns into a child. Between fishing, gardening, school, and homework, he has little time to spend with his pup.

At the Scrapper house
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Barrelshower
I found these cool barrel showers at MTS2. Nearly everyone has one now - they're really neat. I forgot to edit Katelyn's bottom for this picture, and photobucket has banned a photo for less, so let's just see if the photo stays, lol. Doesn't it look like Gavin is angrily wondering why his dad is watching his wife shower, ha ha.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Rangeradult
Their puppy, Ranger, grew into an interesting looking adult dog. I forgot to get collars for the dogs - I'll have to take care of that during the next rotation.

I don't think much else is going on with them, other than Katelyn is be pregnant with her second child. The first is Edmund who will be the heir.

Over at the Farmer house
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 CalebChardance
Caleb and Charlotte share a romantic dance. There isn't a lot of time for fun in this house, they have a huge garden that requires a lot of work, and are usually fishing when they're not gardening.

When I was looking into the medieval asylum thing awhile back, I found out that sims can actually eat their fresh food. They put it in their fridge and then can make regular meals with them (just like if they had bought groceries) - but the meals will be more nutritious. Sadly, the small meals like cereal are much more filling this way, which is kinda dumb, because if you were really surviving off of fish and vegetables, you would be nice and lean. Instead of playing food police, though, I'm just going to let them eat their meals and simblender them into normal shape when they get fat. I don't consider it a cheat - just working around the game's stupidity.

But, since they can actually eat the food they grow or catch, they won't be allowed to order groceries anymore. Now they must actually sustain themselves. They need to make sure they have enough food ahead to get through the winter. Which is actually much easier than it sounds. Between them all, 10 fish would be more than enough to get them through the winter.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 CalebAnnedisagree
Caleb and Anne continue to not get along. If you remember, when Anne first moved in, Caleb hated her. Eventually Anne took it upon herself to apologize to him for whatever it is she did to make him mad (I was clueless). He forgave her, but they still don't like each other much. I love Anne's face as she thinks about how much she doesn't like her father-in-law.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 CalebAnnedisagree1
Here it seems like Caleb is telling Anne how much he wished his real daughter lived here instead of Anne. And he actually did go visit Gemma once during the Tailor's rotation.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 CalebAnnedisagree2
Then he tries to hug her. No, no, no, that's just not going to fly.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 CalebAnnedisagree3
I can't remember if I had them hangout, or they did it on their own. But whatever the case, they still don't get along. Caleb is a fan of logic.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 CalebAnnedisagree5
Anne isn't.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 CalebAnnedisagree6
And he has no interest in discussing how his youngest daughter, Katelyn, married Anne's little brother Gavin.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Sheriffadult
Their puppy, Sheriff, grew into an interesting looking adult dog.

Over at the pirate lot
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 AnaJoe
This was a test. I knew Anastasia had chemistry with Joseph - they had been friends since childhood and I had thought once about pairing them up.

Flashback:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 AnastasiahuggingJoseph-1
As children, Ana and Joe were very close.

Anyway, even though Joseph is now married, they didn't even hesitate to hop into bed together! Joseph has already had an affair with Ysabel - according to his memories - though I don't really remember that, lol. Ana continues to prove that she is a free spirit.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 AnabellvisitsAbe
Anabel Bloodstone comes over to visit Abraham - she was walking by and I had him greet her. I think she had some shocking news for him. And it surprised me that they didn't end up in bed together. She ate her food, dropped her news, and left. If you recall, Abe had a tryst with her during her rotation. Then she wound up pregnant. But I don't know if she was simply telling Abe the baby news, or telling him that it's his. I don't know yet. But we'll find out soon. If the baby is Abe's, I'll probably send him/her to live with him. I don't see Robin wanting to raise another man's baby.

Doesn't it look like they're saying:
Abe: "Are you sure it's mine?"
Anabel: "Of course it's yours. I haven't been with anyone else."
Abe: "Yeah, except your husband."
LOL!

That's all I have for now. Next time I'll update you with the abbey and the gypsy camp. There have been big changes for both of those lots, so some surprises are in store.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am

It totally makes sense to me that lower classes should have pets. I'm surprised the rules would say otherwise. I like your idea of having guard dogs. It's silly that sims can't do anything about a burglar.

Quote :
I found these cool barrel showers at MTS2. Nearly everyone has one now - they're really neat. I forgot to edit Katelyn's bottom for this picture, and photobucket has banned a photo for less, so let's just see if the photo stays, lol. Doesn't it look like Gavin is angrily wondering why his dad is watching his wife shower, ha ha.

I'm sure it's just because he thinks the barrel shower is so cool. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 99672

How did they get the puppies? From calling the pet adoption agency? It's been awhile since I've played with pets, so I kind of forgot how it goes.

That would be so neat if it turned out Anabel's baby is Abe's and she came over to tell him. Either that or she's telling him she can't see him anymore because she's having another baby with her husband. It will be fun to find out who the daddy really is.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 pm

It is only word story with no pictures. Plus my videos are in there as well
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:47 pm

That barrel shower is really cool!!

Of course they should have pets. The should have goats and sheeps and cows to.

Who can be Anabelles babys father I suggested Don but he wasn´t in this neiborhood. I wote for Joseph they could have nice babies.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Must say again how much I love your clothing....especially the Medieval undies! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 12612

I'm lovin' little Thomas and his puppy! How cute are they?! sunny

Love the idea that they have to feed themselves. Very realistic!

Cool barrel shower. Also quite usable in modern games, in cottages and camp sites and stuff. Me likey! dancintrio

Ooooooo! Butt shot! Butt shot! Okay, that was very immature of me! Butt shot! sunny

Ranger is beautiful. Almost a bit magical. His body type suggests he has some gray hound in him. Sheriff's a handsome fella too!

Like Em, I'm curious about where they're getting their puppies. Are they adopting strays?

Caleb and Charlotte are sweet. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 12612

Caleb's relationship (or whatever you call it!) with Anne is intriguing. I wonder what that's all about.

It's so nice to see Anastasia again. Didn't she have a baby?

Joseph is gorgeous too. Like Ulli, I agree he and his wife would make lovely babies. Now if we could only be sure his wife's babies are his! laughin

Hilarious dialogue Ari! You're killing me! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 99672

Awesome update!

Great to catch up with the Kingdom folk! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 912276
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:11 am

Ari wrote:
It infuriates me that your sim is completely helpless in a burglary - that all they can do is panic instead of, say, grab a shotgun and take care of business like they really would have done to protect their farm.

Ari wrote:
Doesn't it look like Gavin is angrily wondering why his dad is watching his wife shower, ha ha.

Em wrote:
I'm sure it's just because he thinks the barrel shower is so cool. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 99672

Ari wrote:
Joseph has already had an affair with Ysabel - according to his memories - though I don't really remember that, lol.

Toni wrote:
Ooooooo! Butt shot! Butt shot! Okay, that was very immature of me! Butt shot! sunny

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 448283

Ari wrote:
I found these cool barrel showers at MTS2. Nearly everyone has one now - they're really neat.

Those are really cool. MtS2 is great; I have yet to go there looking for something and not find it.

Ari wrote:
I don't consider it a cheat - just working around the game's stupidity.

I find myself having to work around that quite often. Rolling Eyes

Ari wrote:
Which is actually much easier than it sounds. Between them all, 10 fish would be more than enough to get them through the winter.

I was so glad when Seasons introduced this element to the game. It makes sense that some sims would want to garden and fish, and they should reap some benefit. It definitely adds realism to the game, and I love the direction you went with it. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 12612

Ari wrote:
Then he tries to hug her. No, no, no, that's just not going to fly.

Their inappropriate choices for interactions always crack me up. First you're yelling at me, then you want to feel me up! wtf laughin

Ari wrote:
That's all I have for now. Next time I'll update you with the abbey and the gypsy camp. There have been big changes for both of those lots, so some surprises are in store.

Great update, Ari! I am looking forward to reading your next installment! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 28795
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:48 am

Thank you guys so much! I love logging in and seeing all the great comments and I'm so happy to have such a wonderful group of people to share my kingdom with! If I didn't have you guys to share my thread with, I'd simply just be playing the game. But sharing is much more fun!

Here is a link to the barrel shower if anyone is interested. I absolutely love it and it works beautifully.

I'm actually surprised the butt shot is still there! Years ago when I was telling BL&D, I had a picture of a 1/4 view of a rear end. You couldn't even really see anything, but photobucket banned it anyway. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 971462

The pups were adopted from the pet adoption agency. Ideally, I thought it would be neat to have a family breeding the animals for the kingdom - but the zebra thing didn't turn out so well, lol. I think there's only 1 more pup left in the adoption pool, plus a few grown dogs, so I'll either have to put in a pet store or have someone breeding pups to sell to others so there are always guard dogs that can be bought. I think in a pet store you have to buy a full grown animal, I don't think you can buy puppies. That's kind of a bummer, because I like watching them grow up to see what they're going to look like. They all look the same when they're little. Yeah, maybe I'll make a pet store. Maybe one of my merchants can run it...hmm...

Toni - yes, Anastasia and Abraham had a child, and I totally forgot to post his picture - it was supposed to go in that update. Thank you for reminding me! I swear I can't concentrate on anything for more than 3 seconds with the kids constantly pulling at me.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Christianteen
Christian Loyden - he rolled family. There will a little more about him later.

Joseph is married to Ava. They're the parents of Bayard and Bryce. And I know for a fact that they're both his. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 99672 Like it says in the rules, make sure the heir to the household is established before the cheating starts. Ava gave birth to an heir and a spare, and now she's hoping to carve some notches into her bedpost. She wants 20. So far she has only 2 (I'll have to go back through her memories and see if there are some I forgot to write down - I thought she had more).

I should take some family shots - I'm sure it gets confusing trying to remember who's who!

Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:34 pm

http://sims2storiesandmovies.weebly.com/ chapter 6 my life story
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 am

Astral Faery wrote:
the heir to the household is established before the cheating starts.

Aaaaaaaah.......that's when the fun begins! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 99672

Christian is quite a looker! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 12612 Of course with parents like he has, that's not surprising at all.

Is Anastasia still doing the pirate thing?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 am

She certainly is! She's almost at the top of her career.

I need to get you guys caught up! I've been playing summer throughout the kingdom, and boy oh boy - this is the season of surprises. There has been a surprise in many of the households and it's been quite fun.

We need to catch up with Rose and Mace Bloodstone. For some odd reason, I gave them Rose's last name - probably I should have given them Mace's - you'll recall that Rose was a noble and Mace a peasant. Because of a shortage of marriage possibilities, (and nudging from here Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 584675 ), I let them marry.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Macedemoted
Mace got demoted. He works in culinary - and these outfits just will not work properly for me.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 PutsSabelinadown
He took it really hard, even putting his baby daughter down to cry about it. Not that it really mattered much, because the outfit bothered me so much that I moved him to another line of work - but I can't remember what. Whatever it is, I'll let him reach level 5, because I don't want this family to be rich. I want them to stay below noble, but above peasant - sort of like a merchant class, but they won't have a home business.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 ChattySabelina
Pierce Tailor, Mace's dad, came over one night to visit with his baby granddaughter. She had just learned to talk, so they had quite the conversation.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 ChattySabelina1
Some dude Mace drug home from work joined in the chat. I teach most of my toddlers to talk, but I don't think I've actually ever seen them do it. Especially carry on an entire conversation! They talked about critters...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 ChattySabelina2
...how hazardous growing up in the industrialized world can be (ha!)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 ChattySabelina3
...and adding new members to their family. I really got a kick out of this. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Midnightvisit
A couple of nights later, Rose's mother, Rebecca, came over for a visit - at 1 a.m.! She woke up the entire household, lol. And what was so important to talk about at that hour? Her new daughter-in-law, Princess Emma.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Midnightvisit1
and how she had burned dinner.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Midnightvisit2
Rebecca: "Let me frame that perfect look of surprise."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Midnightvisit3
She helped out with Sabelina before heading home.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Gotlamp
This family earned a lamp. This brings up a question. In the upper levels of society, magic is permitted - servos, tvs, lamps. But it's kinda restricted in the lower levels. Especially for peasants. For merchants on up, you're allowed to change the LTW, because they have a chance of finding lifelong happiness. But for peasants - they're not allowed to change it because they don't have the resources to get what they want out of life. None of them even have a bookcase because they don't get much of an education. I'll probably let Rose and Mace keep their lamp, but what do I do if a peasant family earns one? Hmm.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 FrederickEnforcer
Frederick plays with his new guard dog, Enforcer.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 SabelinaFrederick
A pic of Sabelina and Frederick.

So I head over to the monastery, and what do I find? This...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 AdelaDragen
Where the heck did she come from? This is Adela Dragen, who I made into a nun because I didn't want to marry her off. wtf She's gorgeous! Thanks to my new skin defaults, she's rockin' hot, even in her habit. Look at those eyes!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Madewish
The abbey has a lamp, and since Adela has a ridiculous LTW of having 50 dream dates (or something equally stupid because she's a pleasure sim - they have the dumbest wants and LTW's), I let her wish for peace of mind so she'll always be happy.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Adelamakeover
Then she gets a makeover. And I always thought her sister was prettier. Boy do I feel stupid. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yeah - she totally needs to have a baby. Sadly, there are no males to marry, and I don't want to bring townies or NPC's in as spouses. But she'll need to get pregnant - so says me. I moved her out of the lot to set her up with her own life later.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 BabyJucentious
I had Hope adopt a future heir to the abbey. This is Jucentious. Yeah, you read that right - Jucentious. Are you kidding? We'll change his name.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 BabyJucentious1
Anyway, how cute is he - crying because the social worker (midwife) got out of the car and left him all alone. I get a kick out of the cart and adoption thing. I love you

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Juchild
As it turns out, very cute. Like I want to grow him up and breed him because he's so beautiful. You all know what I weakness I have for wanting to breed desirable sims. It's almost like a sickness with me. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 97206 So they'll probably adopt another child to run the monastery, ha ha.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 PlayChristian
And you guys remember little Lucy? She was the child that I ordered up for the monastery via the tombstone of L&D to marry Christian one day. And they have natural double chemistry.

Lucy: "I'd like to play him like a good hand."

Next time we'll finish up spring - visiting Adela in her new life and the gypsy camp. That's when things start getting really interesting.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Poor Mace. Maybe he might also be crying over his horrible clothes! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 99672 Looks like some kind of mesh issue there Ari. But of course, you've found the perfect work around. Change jobs! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 12612

Love the attentive granddad. Did he do that autonomously? I have NEVER seen a toddler have an extended and intense conversation like that! Gosh, there's still things to discover about this game! The toddler period is so short. By time I teach them to walk talk and potty train them (and now teach them a nursery rhyme) it's time for them to grow up! I must make an effort to watch what my toddlers are up to more.

Love the gossipy mother and daugther! And equally love your translations! Ha haaaa!

Sabelina and Frederick are so cute! And I just love the puppies and kitties when they're teeny. Heee heee. They too cute! Always hold my breath when they age, because you never know what to expect. I was so relieved when I realized you could change their appearance. Phew! I've had some doozies! I must say though, I rarely play with the pets anymore. Too much work for a micro-player like me! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 12612

I agree with you "sister" Adela must be bred! How about...she's obliged to be a nun 'cause that's what she was adopted for...but she secretly falls in love with...I dunno....someone she's not supposed to (naturally laughin) and they have a totally forbidden love affair, and she has baby. Big hush hush secret and all that. Can we? Can we? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 266736 Oh the potential drama! sunny Ha haaaa! Don't mind me Ari! I can find drama in any situation. Can't help muhself! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 85797 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 598258

Jucentious (how do you pronounce that?) is far too pretty not to procreate. Bring oooon the illicit romance! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 12612

Looking forward to more on Lucy and Christian. They're well on their way!

Found you some cool girly priate-y stuff in this thread at GOS. The tops of the Maxis pirate outfits as separates, and further down the page...Victorian lady pirate outfits!!!! Not quite Medieval, but still pretty convincing. You'll find them all in this thread HERE.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 am

Wow, lots of fun stuff going on! The kids are really cute. I really like the shot of the toddler in the adoption wagon. So cute!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 am

Thanks so much, Toni! Yes, both Pierce and Rebecca came over on their own. I'm already on the summer rotation, and Rose's dad, Augustus came over, too. I kept trying to tell Rose to go eat a plate of food on the table, but couldn't select it. That was because Augustus had waltzed into the house and was already queued up to eat it (very outgoing). He just made himself at home laughin

I know! I was totally blown away by the conversation they were having. I've never even seen a toddler talk before, even after I'd taught them to talk. It was really cool. A first for me.

I'm actually kind of liking the guard dog concept. By this time, Enforcer has already grown up (into some shaggy looking thing that I may change), and Frederick has already taught him a command. I think I'll have all the heirs teach the dogs at least 3 commands.

LOL - I love your hopes for Adela's life, but I've already gotten her set up and stuff - you'll get to see that in the next installment, which I'll hopefully post soon. As for Jucentious (a horrible name that I need to change) yes, I'm thinking something has to happen in his life, I just can't let him grow up and become a priest - he can't be celibate! He needs to pass those genes on. I'm glad I'm not the only one that looks at sims and thinks - "Ooh baby making material!" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 97206

Thank you so much for the goodies! I always appreciate when you bring gifts. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 99672

Em - thank you so much! Yes, I love the wagon, too. It makes me want to adopt a bunch of kiddos, lol.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Well, I'm about 3 pages behind, I'm ashamed to say. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 100574
As with catching up in Lady Toni's Sim antics, I shall start commenting on where I left off ... kinda sorta. laughin

Ari wrote:
Tristan who is nearly a teen (redhead in front), and twins Colin and Clarissa. They're all pretty cute!
Toni wrote:
...your clothes are just awesome! You're really making some great finds Ari! ...Bayard in particular is quite a looker! ...Love the carriage!

Elle wrote:
Gueniviere and Kristiana are two adorable girls. I am looking forward to seeing how they turn out.
Ulli wrote:
Of course they should have pets. The should have goats and sheeps and cows, too.

Toni wrote:
Christian is quite a looker! Of course with parents like he has, that's not surprising at all.

Ari wrote:
I didn't have you guys to share my thread with, I'd simply just be playing the game. But sharing is much more fun!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 637989

Lady A wrote:
But the pair of zebras I bought, Zeus and Zara, do not get along. In fact, they hate each other and fight most of the time. So I decided to just change Reeve's and Colette's LTWs to something simple, like reach golden anniversary. They're nobles, I can get away with that!
Lady A wrote:
So the family bought Sqwak2. The servo keeps opening up the cage door and letting the bird out. I wonder how the family feels about eating dinner while a bird flies over the table.
Lady A wrote:
Since Amelia had the trips, I try to give them as little time as possible to reproduce There is no room for more spawnage at that house and the triplets are...hmm, well, maybe they'll all have nice personalities.

Lady A wrote:
Griffin again looks openly shocked...He shrugs his shoulders, not sure what to do to satisfy the enraged princess...Griffin isn't as openly shocked this time, but he still looks like he's thinking, "What the heck is wrong with these princesses."

Em wrote:
So funny that the nun isn't shocked, but seeming to hang on every word.
Jen wrote:
I love that evil look she gives...how awesome!!
She sure had her britches in a wad about those dishes...hehehehehe
Elleluv wrote:
Your thread is becoming quite the "Who's the Daddy?" game.

Ari wrote:
Not that it really mattered much, because the outfit bothered me so much that I moved him to another line of work...
Ari wrote:
So I head over to the monastery, and what do I find? This...Where the heck did she come from? This is Adela Dragen...rockin' hot, even in her habit.
Ari wrote:
This is Jucentious. Yeah, you read that right - Jucentious. Are you kidding? We'll change his name.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 683951 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 448283

I love it!!!

Squak2 & the fighting zebra-dogs are waaay cool, btw. Great find.

And Sister Adela Dragen IS gorgeous...VERY! Which skin defaults are you using now?
Jucentious (weird name and all) is a beautiful child. Woah!
Those two truly should have their genes carry on. I vote "procreate"! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 598258

Ari wrote:
Baby Thomas hugs on puppy Scout. I keep all the puppies outside, and both Thomas and Scout were going crazy trying to get to each other, lol. So I had an adult put Thomas outside for some puppy lovin'.

AWWWW! How sweet is THAT? Too precious!

Ari wrote:
I found these cool barrel showers at MTS2.
Toni wrote:
Also quite usable in modern games, in cottages and camp sites and stuff.

They are really neat. Fabulous find!
Thank you for sharing the link with us, Ms Faery.

Ranger looks part greyhound and Sheriff looks part rottweiler. Don't you think?
The conversation your toddler was having was quite in depth for a wee one. How cool was THAT?
(And quite the mind blower. I've never observed that sorta thing either.)

Am I caught up???
I may've been all over the map trying to catch up in this thread today, Ari.
Sorry about that. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 804361

I'm so glad you're sharing your Royal Kingdom updates with us here.
I enjoyed all of your beautiful screenshots, gorgeous Sims & fabulous medieval backdrops/costumes, as always.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 461171 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 302407
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

http://sims2storiesandmovies.weebly.com/ Chapter 7 is up

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Thank you so much, Sugah! I'm glad you were able to get caught up and enjoying my kingdom. I'm addicted to them again, and have trouble staying away. I told my hubby that I needed sim time daily, lol. laughin

I agree with you about both the dogs so far. I'm on the summer rotation now, and Scout grew up. He's uh...shall we say, an interesting looking creature. You'll get to see that later. I need to get on the ball and get you guys through spring, first! Thank you so much for your comments. I love you

EDIT to add that I forgot to answer your question. I'm using
Anva skintones for my defaults.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 am

Oh Ari,

I so enjoy following your kingdom and I can see why you need your daily fix with them ;)
They are just gorgeous people and there are so many stories going on that if I had your game I would need all day everyday to play it ;0

hahaha, I would cry over that shirt too, jeez.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
LOL - I love your hopes for Adela's life, but I've already gotten her set up and stuff - you'll get to see that in the next installment, which I'll hopefully post soon.

Eagerly awaiting the update! :wigglypig: How about Jucentious? Can we have some scandal in his life? Can we? Can we? lol! Don't mind me! I just can't help myself. I jus' love me a good scandal! dancintrio

Astral Faery wrote:
I told my hubby that I needed sim time daily, lol. laughin

My partner lives on another island, and when he visits, I'm chomping at the bit by time he leaves to get back to my simmies! laughin Last time he was here, I got up in the middle of the night a couple of times to play while he was sleeping! sunny
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Part 7 of my Ajay Loner Video is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1twK-7cpYE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next