Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
ilikefishfood
Nonni
mac
SandySimmer
Sugah
SimEm
autumnelle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:24 pm

How fun to see the descendants of the M&M Simselves!

Quote :
Ralph looks happier than Georgina, but then, who woke up early to change and feed Benjamin?
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 99672

It's really sweet to see Nonni in your game, and for her to be so happy with Ivor.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Some weddings in my 'hood. Taylor is a creation of Toni's and Hannah is the daughter of a couple of Swiss sims contributed by Toni.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 (Toni! Sooo many of the sims in my 'hood have been created by you or are their offspring!) Here Taylor and Hannah are having a very private wedding. (I've given up on big-time wedding parties - too much like herding cats!) Taylor (Family/Aries) is a level 6 architect with a hobby of arts. Hannah (also Family/Aries) is at level 6 in the 3rd party career Professional Ballerina (available on MTS2). She has a hobby of dance (doh).
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Taylor10

Dwayne and Selene, getting married here, are two more of Toni's creations Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 367799 Dwayne (Fortune/Pisces) is at level 4 in my Engineering career (available on MTS2) and has a hobby of science. Selene is at the top level of the Pharma Sales career (on MTS2) and has a hobby of dance.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Dwayne10

Finally, here's a couple I'm quite fond of. Michiko Masato is the daughter of the late Nonni's Riku and Lowisims' Jessica Clarke  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 (For really lovely simfemmes, Lowi is one of the very best creators). Kou was created by nyctopile, an up and coming sim creator on MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 They tied the knot in a lot "Tranquil Oasis". I thought it was on MTS2, but apparently not - maybe people can help me here. It's a 2x2 community lot with lots of Japanese features.  
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Koumic10

After getting married, Kou and Michiko had tea and were joined by Citrine Biel. Citrine??? She's the daughter of sim celebs Jessica Biel and Michael J. Fox. She was born in my game in the spring of 2014, just after Maikki and I had returned from St. Paul picking out paint colors for our new house. Citrine is a pale green that Maikki chose for her Girl Cave/TV Room. I just had 8 crayons, so it' green!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Koumic11

Finally back home, Kou and Michiko had a wedding dinner. I had changed them to formal attire (pictured here) but when they went to a community lot, their clothing changed to everyday. Here they could show off their fancy duds.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Koumic12

Kou (Knowledge/Aries) is at level 4 in the Business career with a hobby of film/literature and Michiko is at level 7 in the Pharma Sales career with a hobby of Science.

Last edited by mac on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Here's an update on Sim Sugah's grandchildren. Bailey (the daughter of  Kane Sugah, who's the son of Sugah) is engaged to Kachi (gesundheit???), one of Toni's many fine creations.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 Bailey (Popularity/Pisces) is an athletic hall of famer. (When speaking at a ribbon-cutting ceremony for an athletic center, she pointed out that the money should have gone to education instead. It didn't go over, and she was demoted to assistant coach. Even so, I'm very proud of her and her stand. She coached some local teams and got back to the hall of fame.) Kachi (Popularity/Scorpio) is in a fitness career (seems appropriate). He's at level 4 so he has a way to go.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Bailey10

Parker (Knowledge/Cancer) is at level 7 in a figure skating career - really rough - lots of requirements and very little time off. Parker is the daughter of Crystal Sugah, who's the daughter of Sim Sugah. For some pics of Bailey as a toddler and as a child, as well as the story of proud grandmother Sugah giving Crystal all sorts of maternal support, look on this page - one of my favorite submissions.

Parker has swept Winston (Knowledge/Leo) off his feet. Winston is the son of a couple of non Sugah-site simmies. He's just starting in university. Cradle robber? Maybe, but they do seem happy together. They do seem to enjoy kissing and cuddling. So far, no engagement, but who knows when he's through college!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Parker10Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Parker11

And with two of her granddaughters getting romantically involved, will be seeing great-grandmother Sim Sugah??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 827319 affraid

Last edited by mac on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Love all of your couples! The tea ceremony looked like fun!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 6:52 am

I love seeing my creations living interesting lives in other simmers' hoods.  The ones I share aren't in my real game (too full) so I never play them!  Thanks for bringing them to life Mac! Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713

Oh!  I owe you a long newsy email!  sunny
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Wow, Sim Bailey is gorgeous! I can't believe Sim Sugah's grandgirls are all grown up. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Lots of happy weddings, Mac; I love it!

I wish Sims would stay in the clothing they have on when they go to community lots. I guess I could put a changing booth on every lot, but I don't wish it enough to go to all that trouble. laughin

Bailey is an unusual athlete, but I very much approve of her speech.

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Colin Depardieu just celebrated his birthday, becoming a child. True to his age, he serenaded his mom Dorothea (in the blue top) with a rendition of "Up in the air, junior birdmen, up in the air, upside down, up into the air junior birdmen, point your noses to the ground..." (How many people know this song?) Listening is a friend of Dorothea's from work, Tammi Tatum,    daughter of Elle's Karyn  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713

Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Colin_Depardieu_Birdman_zpszlza6jkb
Just before Colin went off to university he sat down to dinner with his mom, Dorothea, and her mom, Agatha. Now Agatha is the daughter of Hugh Laurie and Emma Peel and is... just a bit attractiveness challenged. Nevertheless she became one of my favorites. Colin's dad is Seamus Connery, whose grandparents are Sean Connery, Trinity (I can't find the author, Hunter maybe?) Ari's self-sim, and Patrick Swayze.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Colinm10

Last edited by mac on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Colins' song I am not familiar with-sounds funtastic though!! hehe! Great memory on the lineage! In one of my longer lasting neighborhoods I'm up to 4th-5th generation and I get so confused with cousins, aunts, uncles, not to mentions sisters and brothers! yikes!

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing as always..
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:37 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Great memory on the lineage!

No memory at all, I really had to work at getting all the links! Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 62525
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Even so-shows a lot of patience then on your part- laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 10:17 pm

I was a bit hazy on the birdmen lyrics (it's probably been 60 years) Below is a link to the lyrics - several versions:

https://makingmusicfun.net/htm/f_mmf_music_library_songbook/up_in_the_air_junior_bird_man_lyrics.htm

Toward the bottom of that page there's a section titled "Alternate actions" which tells how to form the goggles. That's what I remembered. Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 97206 Colin wasn't doing it quite right, but close enough!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 am

Cute story with Colin, even if he didn't get the goggles completely right. laughin And you know how I love the mealtime pictures; there's a lot to be learned about a Sim from those discussions.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Chelsea LaFemme is the daughter of Elle's self-sim (we miss you, Elle!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 503793) She has just had a little boy... Churchill LaFemme.  
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Pbucket
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Church11
"Churchill LaFemme, you may ask?"  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 62525 Pogo fans (and there are a lot of people on this site old enough to remember) will understand immediately. Churchy LaFemme (pictured) was a principal character in Walt Kelly's 'Pogo' comic strip

Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Church10
And lest we forget:

"Deck the halls with Boston Charlie
Walla-Walla Wash and Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley,
Swaller dollar cauliflower allagaroo!"

(And I was always concerned about poor Nora Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 97206)

Last edited by mac on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:48 pm

This is a reposting of one I did some time ago.
Due to the wisdom of Photobucket NOT  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 971462 hosted pictures were lost.
I couldn't replace them in the original post since the page had been archived and locked.
So I cut and pasted the text into a new post here and added the newly-hosted pictures.
This story remains one of my favorites so I wanted it to continue.

This will be a long post and, I'm afraid, a double post at that. But there's a lot to tell. First of all, I had previously posted a pic above of Sugah's granddaughter, Baylee, as a toddler. Here's a pic of her as a child.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Baylee10

Now, quite a long story: Kane Sugah's wife didn't think much of MiL moving in for the birth of her granddaughter, but Sugah's daughter Crystal really wanted her mom around, and Thomas was OK with that. Crystal was fairly well along and feasting on bread with jam and pickles, but she was just a little bit anxious: "Mom, I'm scared!" "Of course you are, I was too! But I ended up with you  blinkinhearts It'll be OK"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Ladysu10

Crystal and Thomas set up a spare room for Sugah, but Crystal's dog Honey (who had been Sugah's dog before) didn't quite understand: "You mean, this isn't my bed???"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Honeyo10

"I'm afraid I have to sleep here, but I still love my doggie! Remember?"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Sugahp10

A little girl, Parker Sugah, was born to Crystal and Thomas and now Sugah has a second granddaughter!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Parker12

And Sugah is a doting grandmother. BTW, since Sugah actually moved in, she can babysit and teach.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Feedin10

They all celebrated Parker's birthday, the day she became a toddler.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Parker14

Sugah taught Parker to walk.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Teachi10

Success! Good girl!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Parker13

I ran the household into the next season. Sugah moved out, having taught Parker to use the potty and to walk. Teaching Parker to talk was left as "an exercise for the student"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Sugahg10

(As you can see from an earlier post on this page, Parker has a boyfriend. They've since moved in together. Sugah may soon become a great-grandmother!)

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:10 pm

I remember some of these pictures, Mac. I'm so glad you've kept this story and replaced the picture links.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 5:41 pm

I remember them too! Especially the dog one! Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 12612 Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 74257 dancintrio
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 3:06 pm

Dennis Sloane is the son of Toni's Kirk and Caleb's Tamara Sloane  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 and Margot Otterspoor was created by SummerGlau at MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713. Margot (Popularity/Pisces) is an Art Forger in the Artist career and Dennis (Popularity/Scorpio) is a Surgeon in the Medical career.  There was a RL Dennis Sloane, also a doctor, who tragically died of brain cancer in his 40s.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 729422  He was a one-time boss and colleague of mine.
In the sims, Dennis usually doesn't wear his white coat all the time - just for pictures.  laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Dennis10

I'm winding up a couple of families. When both parents are at level 10 and any children are off to university, I put the family into the retirement 'hood. They still interact with the main 'hood, but no longer take up a house. In the retirement 'hood I pack 'em in, 8 to a house!

Joe Tabbetti and Brienne Schneider are both creations of CatherineTCJD on MTS2.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713  I named the mom 'Brienne' because of her resemblence to the swordswoman on Game of Thrones.  Brienne is actually named 'Gretchen' on the MTS2 website, but that earned her surname Schneider from another Gretchen who was an acquaintance of mine in high school. Both Brienne and Joe are at the top of the military career. Brienne is (Knowledge/Scorpio) and Joe is (Family/Pisces). Sam is (Knowledge/Aries) and might have a musical career.

Here are Brienne, their son Sam, and Joe as Sam starts university.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Tabbet10

Connell Callahan is actually the offspring of four different Sugah creators. Dad Drake is the son of Peter, a creation of Jen (we miss you) and Em's Octavia. Mom Connie is the daughter of Elle's Jacqui and Toni's Brandon. To all four creators...  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 Connell is standing between mom and dad. Connie (Knowledge/Gemini) is at the top of the Flight Attendant career and Drake (Popularity/Aries) is at the top of the Astronomy career. Connell's a really bright kid - he jumped to A+ after one day in school! He's surely a budding scientist (and a physics major)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Callah10
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Here are Aimee and Sven Swenson, with their daughter, Lena as Lena's starting university. (Ja sure, you betcha!) Aimee is one of the stunning creations by Lowisa  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 and Sven is by GoGoGlamourGirl @ MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713. Aimee (Family/Pisces) is at the top of the Culinary career and Sven (Family/Scorpio) is almost at the top of the Athletic career. Lena (Fortune/Aries) - who seems to have dad's jaw - is looking at a future in some sort of sporting career.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Aimees10

Here are Joao and Colletta Silva just after they had a quiet wedding. Joao is by BlueCatPlay9 @ MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 and Colletta  wow!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 508493 is one of the prettiest contributions by Birdgurl ever! Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 Joao is the image of the incomparable and very classy Yankee veteran, Derek Jeter (and this from a member of the Red Sox Nation). Joao is at the top of my Baseball career. He's Popularity/Pisces. Colletta (Popularity/Scorpio) is at the top of the Fashion career (no, she doesn't wear Prada Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 971462  - that's reserved for sims in the Fasnion Magazine Editor career.) All of these careers can be found on MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 to the creators of the Fashion/Editor careers.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Joaosi10

Joao and Colletta had a boy, Derek (named after his dad's lookalike) Here are pics of him as a child, then as a YA with his parents. He's off to university. He has a hobby of Music but might follow in his dad's footsteps. Oh yes... He's heard of a very attractive and athletic girl, Lena, who's starting college at the same time. Watch this space! blinkinhearts
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Joaoco10Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Joaoco11

BTW, all these pics are from servimg.com. No problem loading or posting them!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:13 am

I'm glad to see things progressing in your hood, Mac. I haven't played much since things happened with Randy's mom, but I'm so far behind on updates it shouldn't matter! The Silva's look like a nice little family.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Robin Bird has been one of my favorite simfemmes. She was one of the first to enter my Engineering career. She's Knowledge/Scorpio, reached the top of the Science hobby and is just short of the top of the Engineering career (she became a mom, after all!). We can credit her good looks to her mom, who was created by  Birdgurl  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 Her grandmother on her father's side is Ari's self-sim.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713  (We miss you, Ari!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 503793) Her husband, Darren, was created by Nixed Simmes  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 He's Knowledge/Pisces and is just short of the top of the Science career. Here they are, tying the knot. Darren's just made an honest man out of himeslf! Robin's stunning lace dress MidSleeve Lace Dress is by SweetAmberkins @ MTS2. (On this same page, Colletta may be seen wearing a black version of the dress)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Robind10

I mentioned that Robin Bird had a child. Here mom and dad are having a post-wedding lunch with Jay Bird (he was the ring bearer at their ceremony - better late than never!  verklempt)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Roobin10

It's funny how one gets very attached to certain pixel-babies. Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 508493  They're all imaginary, really. But Robin is one of my favorites! blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:37 am

I've been playing Sims 2 for over 10 years, but this is the first time I've seen this. Chelsea LaFemme is the daughter of Elle's self-sim and Toni's Mark  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 She's almost at the top of the Artist career. She's married to Alan, who's at the top of the Music career. He was playing the piano and I caught her dancing the light fantastic to his playing. His mouth is open but since I didn't have the sound on I couldn't tell whether he was saying something or... singing along??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Chelse10

Their son Churchill ("Churchy" to his pals) is off to univ. Here he's expressing delight at his new student digs (pretty darn good!) while mom and dad are having some sit-down time after helping him move in.  bluwhew!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Chelse11
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 4:39 pm

I don't think I've even seen that, either. I like it. Chelsea's really enjoying that piano solo! Churchill looks thrilled to be at Uni!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:56 am

Yet another offspring going off to univ. Here's Frank Bell, between his parents Kristen and Adam Bell. Yes... That Kristen Bell (sim by thedarkmia @ TSR) almost looks like her! (Alan is by hystericalparoxysim @ MTS2)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 243713 to both! The sim Kristen (Knowledge/Aries) is at the top of the Maxis intelligence career. The sim Adam (Knowledge/Taurus) is at the top of the Maxis Gamer career. Frank (Family/Pisces) is looking forward to a career in Dentistry

Now for RL. We know Kristen Bell mainly for her role in Veronica Mars, but she's currently in a TV series The Good Place. She's a good actress and a lot of fun in her role but I fear I must say that the series has uneven writing. Kristen is also in a Thanksgiving Whole Foods mailing with recipes and ideas - good ones. Although she does give tips on turkey cooking, I think she's vegetarian herself.

There is also a RL Frank Bell. He was a classmate of mine in elementary and high school. His dad was a dentist and he is, too (DMD). He was born on Feb 12 - Lincoln's Birthday and had (still has?) the nickname "Abe"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Kriste10

Last edited by mac on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:55 am

Adam looks so much like a Sim I had in a game years ago, I had to do a double take! Handsome fella. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next