Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Mac's 'Hood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:24 pm

How fun to see the descendants of the M&M Simselves!

Quote :
Ralph looks happier than Georgina, but then, who woke up early to change and feed Benjamin?

It's really sweet to see Nonni in your game, and for her to be so happy with Ivor.
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Some weddings in my 'hood. Taylor is a creation of Toni's and Hannah is the daughter of a couple of Swiss sims contributed by Toni.   (Toni! Sooo many of the sims in my 'hood have been created by you or are their offspring!) Here Taylor and Hannah are having a very private wedding. (I've given up on big-time wedding parties - too much like herding cats!) Taylor (Family/Aries) is a level 6 architect with a hobby of arts. Hannah (also Family/Aries) is at level 6 in the 3rd party career Professional Ballerina (available on MTS2). She has a hobby of dance (doh).

Dwayne and Selene, getting married here, are two more of Toni's creations Dwayne (Fortune/Pisces) is at level 4 in my Engineering career (available on MTS2) and has a hobby of science. Selene is at the top level of the Pharma Sales career (on MTS2) and has a hobby of dance.

Finally, here's a couple I'm quite fond of. Michiko Masato is the daughter of the late Nonni's Riku and Lowisims' Jessica Clarke   (For really lovely simfemmes, Lowi is one of the very best creators). Kou was created by nyctopile, an up and coming sim creator on MTS2   They tied the knot in a lot "Tranquil Oasis". I thought it was on MTS2, but apparently not - maybe people can help me here. It's a 2x2 community lot with lots of Japanese features.  

After getting married, Kou and Michiko had tea and were joined by Citrine Biel. Citrine??? She's the daughter of sim celebs Jessica Biel and Michael J. Fox. She was born in my game in the spring of 2014, just after Maikki and I had returned from St. Paul picking out paint colors for our new house. Citrine is a pale green that Maikki chose for her Girl Cave/TV Room. I just had 8 crayons, so it' green!

Finally back home, Kou and Michiko had a wedding dinner. I had changed them to formal attire (pictured here) but when they went to a community lot, their clothing changed to everyday. Here they could show off their fancy duds.

Kou (Knowledge/Aries) is at level 4 in the Business career with a hobby of film/literature and Michiko is at level 7 in the Pharma Sales career with a hobby of Science.
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Here's an update on Sim Sugah's grandchildren. Bailey (the daughter of  Kane Sugah, who's the son of Sugah) is engaged to Kachi (gesundheit???), one of Toni's many fine creations.   Bailey (Popularity/Pisces) is an athletic hall of famer. (When speaking at a ribbon-cutting ceremony for an athletic center, she pointed out that the money should have gone to education instead. It didn't go over, and she was demoted to assistant coach. Even so, I'm very proud of her and her stand. She coached some local teams and got back to the hall of fame.) Kachi (Popularity/Scorpio) is in a fitness career (seems appropriate). He's at level 4 so he has a way to go.

Parker (Knowledge/Cancer) is at level 7 in a figure skating career - really rough - lots of requirements and very little time off. Parker is the daughter of Crystal Sugah, who's the daughter of Sim Sugah. For some pics of Bailey as a toddler and as a child, as well as the story of proud grandmother Sugah giving Crystal all sorts of maternal support, look on this page - one of my favorite submissions.

Parker has swept Winston (Knowledge/Leo) off his feet. Winston is the son of a couple of non Sugah-site simmies. He's just starting in university. Cradle robber? Maybe, but they do seem happy together. They do seem to enjoy kissing and cuddling. So far, no engagement, but who knows when he's through college!

And with two of her granddaughters getting romantically involved, will be seeing great-grandmother Sim Sugah??? affraid

Last edited by mac on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Love all of your couples! The tea ceremony looked like fun!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:52 am

I love seeing my creations living interesting lives in other simmers' hoods.  The ones I share aren't in my real game (too full) so I never play them!  Thanks for bringing them to life Mac!

Oh!  I owe you a long newsy email!  sunny

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mon May 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Wow, Sim Bailey is gorgeous! I can't believe Sim Sugah's grandgirls are all grown up. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mon May 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Lots of happy weddings, Mac; I love it!

I wish Sims would stay in the clothing they have on when they go to community lots. I guess I could put a changing booth on every lot, but I don't wish it enough to go to all that trouble. laughin

Bailey is an unusual athlete, but I very much approve of her speech.

Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Colin Depardieu just celebrated his birthday, becoming a child. True to his age, he serenaded his mom Dorothea (in the blue top) with a rendition of "Up in the air, junior birdmen, up in the air, upside down, up into the air junior birdmen, point your noses to the ground..." (How many people know this song?) Listening is a friend of Dorothea's from work, Tammi Tatum,    daughter of Elle's Karyn  

Just before Colin went off to university he sat down to dinner with his mom, Dorothea, and her mom, Agatha. Now Agatha is the daughter of Hugh Laurie and Emma Peel and is... just a bit attractiveness challenged. Nevertheless she became one of my favorites. Colin's dad is Seamus Connery, whose grandparents are Sean Connery, Trinity (I can't find the author, Hunter maybe?) Ari's self-sim, and Patrick Swayze.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Colins' song I am not familiar with-sounds funtastic though!! hehe! Great memory on the lineage! In one of my longer lasting neighborhoods I'm up to 4th-5th generation and I get so confused with cousins, aunts, uncles, not to mentions sisters and brothers! yikes!

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing as always..
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:37 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Great memory on the lineage!

No memory at all, I really had to work at getting all the links!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Even so-shows a lot of patience then on your part- laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:17 pm

I was a bit hazy on the birdmen lyrics (it's probably been 60 years) Below is a link to the lyrics - several versions:

https://makingmusicfun.net/htm/f_mmf_music_library_songbook/up_in_the_air_junior_bird_man_lyrics.htm

Toward the bottom of that page there's a section titled "Alternate actions" which tells how to form the goggles. That's what I remembered. Colin wasn't doing it quite right, but close enough!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 am

Cute story with Colin, even if he didn't get the goggles completely right. laughin And you know how I love the mealtime pictures; there's a lot to be learned about a Sim from those discussions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7