Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
ilikefishfood
Nonni
mac
SandySimmer
Sugah
SimEm
autumnelle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Grykon

Grykon

Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Cher64 wrote:

Older SimTim looks very good in game. Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 12612

Thank you Cher!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:12 am

Em wrote:
I think her nose turned out to be a good balance of her parents'. Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 940149

You're right about her nose, Em, and thank goodness for Dorothea's sake. Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 422794

Mac wrote:
The following morning you fixed her a very romantic breakfast and were just about to "pop the question" when...

Mac wrote:
I suppose I can be patient if I must.laughin

Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 99672 Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 448283

Mac wrote:
They're both by Elle Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713

Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 Ca29Roh and Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 367799 for all your support! Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 ZiXRt9P

Great update, Mac! ThankUforSharing

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:44 pm

More preparatory stuff for the Offspring thread. Toni's Gibson and Rona  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713 became a couple (I had to de-elderize Gibson) and they've had a little boy, Nathaniel. Here he is as a toddler with his mom. BTW, one of the endearing things about Gibson and Rona is that she's not a hottie, she's a mom. And he's not a super hero, he's "Dad" with a rather humdrum career in journalism.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 RonaNathaniel_zpshoog2epb
And here he is as a child, having dinner with Gibson and Rona. When he becomes a teen/YA, I'll post more in the offspring thread.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 GibsonRonaNathaniel1_zpszgdymyoy

Elle was living with a non-Sugah's-Place sim and I wanted to include her in the offspring thread. So she ditched him and met (well, was introduced to by the neighborhood administrator) Toni's Mark  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713. Elle is Knowledge/Libra and is at the top of the Artist career, and Mark is Knowledge/Cancer and is at level 7 in the Real Estate career. She developed a real yen for watermelon and pickled herring and served it to Mark as well. Now when it took 5 tries to get a baby and she had 3(!) bouts of morning sickness Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 46579 what does a guy say?
"Darling, this is yummy!"  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 883392 Darn right!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 971462  
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 ElleMarkHerringWatermelon_zpsqnzeubwr
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:36 am

I love this couple! I like that you made them "ordinary" sims :)

Mac wrote:
Toni's Mark  . Elle is Knowledge/Libra and is at the top of the Artist career, and Mark is Knowledge/Cancer and is at level 7 in the Real Estate career. She developed a real yen for watermelon and pickled herring and served it to Mark as well. Now when it took 5 tries to get a baby and she had 3(!) bouts of morning sickness  what does a guy say?
"Darling, this is yummy!"   Darn right!    

Mac  Mark and Elle make a cute couple.  Also Elle looks so cute in that outfit!
Can't wait to see their baby!!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:32 am

Some updates - couples "waiting in the wings" for the offspring thread (eventually)
Ari's Nora and Elle's Gaetano are engaged. Nora started out as a very studious - even femmegeeky sim. She's Fortune/Aries and is at level 9 in the Pharmaceutical Industry career. Gaetano's full name is "Gaetano Lenn" - reverse the names and you get the name of a colleague of mine in the early '70s. He's Fortune/Pisces and is in the I.T. career (doh)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713 to Ari and Elle
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 NoraGaetanoEngagement_zpsjlii40id
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 NoraGaetano2_zpsbdsxra2t
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 NoraGaetano1_zps70zkehrh

I've tried lately to match couples to make them eligible for the offspring thread, but sometimes non-eligible couples just cry out to be matched. Ulli's Edwin found true love with Maaera (lue5 at MTS2). He's Knowledge/Taurus and a Pirate and she's Knowledge/Aries and is in the Law career (Pirates do need someone to Arrr-gue their case!  fightinpirate)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 367799 Ulli for Edwin!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EdwinMaeera_zpsqx9undhs

Toni's Richard  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713 hooked up with yet another of Lowisa's absolutely lovely simfemmes: Esther de la Croix.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713  He's Knowledge/Pisces and she's Family/Scorpio. I gave both of them careers by lientebollemeis on MTS2 (I'm currently working on a baseball career for her) Esther is in the Professional Ballerina career - more difficult and much more realistic than the Maxis Dance career. Richard is Richard Bradman (after perhaps the greatest cricket batsman ever - Australia's Donald Bradman and no, for the moment I'm staying away from naming anyone "Donald"  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 971462) Richard is in the Cricketer career - difficult since the first working day at level 1 is Saturday!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 RichardEstherEngagement1_zpsehponl7z

Who could resist such an adoring and adorable look? Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 RichardEstherEngagement2_zps5tqougoo
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:33 am

Mac wrote:
"Gaetano Lenn" - reverse the names and you get the name of a colleague of mine in the early '70s. He's Fortune/Pisces and is in the I.T. career (doh)

Cute couple!! I like how you name Sims after people you've known!

Mac wrote:
(Pirates do need someone to Arrr-gue their case!

laughin

Quote :
Lowisa's absolutely lovely simfemmes: Esther de la Croix
She is stunning!

Quote :
Richard is Richard Bradman (after perhaps the greatest cricket batsman ever - Australia's Donald Bradman and no, for the moment I'm staying away from naming anyone "Donald"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 97206

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:26 am

Mac, you've been busy!

I like Gibson and Rona as a couple. Maybe they're not the most glamorous, but they're definitely not Plain Janes. Personally, IRL, I prefer a less perfect and more interesting look for both men and women. It's often a so-called flaw that I find most appealing about a person, like a few wrinkles or something.

Nathaniel looks like a nice boy.

I think Elle might be happier with your Sim Elle, since she's managed to avoid that player Enrique!  laughin  Mark is a handsome guy and he knows just what to say to a pregnant wife:
Quote :
"Darling, this is yummy!"

I like the picture of Nora happily admiring her ring.

Don't worry about Edwin, he's matched up with an eligible Offspring Project sim in my game.  laughin Maaera is very pretty, though, and they should have some lovely children even though they won't be eligible.

Quote :
Who could resist such an adoring and adorable look?
Certainly not Richard!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 99672 Oh no, poor Leo and he worked so hard to make it work too. I'm glad she woke up long enough for him to propose and that he accepted. laughin

Quote :
You have a choice between Tim with brown hair and beard and with grey hair and beard. No choice at all as far as I am concerned.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 357604 I like the Tim with grey hair and beard also. I'm glad he's found a couple of nice ladies that he gets along with, even if they didn't meet his exact preferences (as they often don't!)

Quote :
one of the endearing things about Gibson and Rona is that she's not a hottie, she's a mom. And he's not a super hero, he's "Dad" with a rather humdrum career in journalism.

Why not be both? But I get what you're saying. They make a very nice looking family. I love you

Quote :
She developed a real yen for watermelon and pickled herring and served it to Mark as well. Now when it took 5 tries to get a baby and she had 3(!) bouts of morning sickness

Was the morning sickness before or after the watermelon and pickled herring? Because Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 46579 I'm glad I never had any weird pregnancy cravings. I could not imagine. Yuck!

Quote :
Nora started out as a very studious - even femmegeeky sim.

I like her. Yay for femmegeeky girls! Edwin and Maaera make a lovely couple. I think it was worth it to pair him with her even if it doesn't work for the offspring thread. Esther is really lovely too.

Quote :

I think Elle might be happier with your Sim Elle, since she's managed to avoid that player Enrique!

laughin
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Mac wrote:
lientebollemeis on MTS2 does careers on request, one just has to send the specs. I might try - I envision levels such as college star, recruit, A, AA, AAA, rookie, starter, all-star, superstar (hey, that's 9! I'm almost there!) I'm going over to MTS2 right now!

I was just over at MTS and saw the career you requested is up now!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 247485

Here it IS

I was a little confused as to which one to install though-two if them look the same? ( I don't care about the PO5 vacation thingy.)

Last edited by SandySimmer on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remembered more to say and to fix link)
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Sandy I did all of the content, but give Lien a lot of credit for putting it together as a real career. She gave me a lot of good advice - having thethe adult career start in Single A and  putting the earlier stuff into the teen career. (Doesn't make much sense as an elder career.) I had some fun with the chance cards, a bit of humor here and there, etc. laughin

Give it a try and let me know what you think!
This is actually the very first thing I've ever created in the sims! (I might try a Monty Python career next! Muahaha)
The sub sandwich food items she has created (apparently after RL ones in a shop near her) make me want to make a pilgrimage across the Atlantic! droolin Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 330104
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Mac wrote:
I did all of the content, but give Lien a lot of credit for putting it together as a real career. She gave me a lot of good advice - having thethe adult career start in Single A and putting the earlier stuff into the teen career. (Doesn't make much sense as an elder career.) I had some fun with the chance cards, a bit of humor here and there, etc. laughin

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Well, great job! I did get a chuckle out of your descriptions!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 99672

I see now what you mean about the teen careers being a compliment to the adult careeer. I really didn't read the teen career cuz my teens rarely have jobs (spoiled haha) but now I will. Good idea!

I will try it out and be back sometime later with pics in my share thread.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 pm

As with Em's thread, I'm a couple of pages behind in here, too. Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 Mood_embarrassed
I wanted to wait until I had plenty of time to look through and read everything thoroughly, as is my preference. Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 584675

Mac wrote:
Now Leo and Capricorn aren't supposed to get along, but Leo and Flora got to 2 bolts anyway.

'Tis true, in RL as well. Though, my mom and dad were married almost 50 years before he passed.
She is a Leo (her birthday's today, as a matter of fact!) and dad was a Capricorn.
So, you never know, when there's that special chemistry, how it's gonna turn out.
Leo and Flora make a lovely couple. Here's hoping they reach their 50th one day, too! blinkinhearts

Quote :
The following morning you fixed her a very romantic breakfast and were just about to "pop the question" when...

...quickly went on-line to order a slinky formal number (it appeared in her clothing immediately - beat that, Amazon!)

...So she ditched him and met (well, was introduced to by the neighborhood administrator) Toni's Mark...

...Now when it took 5 tries to get a baby and she had 3(!) bouts of morning sickness, what does a guy say?
"Darling, this is yummy!" Darn right!    

Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 683951  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 448283

Quote :
I can't remember when Sugah's has had such a distinguished-looking simmie!

I agree, Mac. TimSim is really rockin' that distinguished look!
Elle's Darcy is a lovely Sim. I think they'd make a handsome couple.
John Malkovich dropping by for dinner might but a crimp in that plan, however...

I liked the snapshot of Gibson, Rona and Nathaniel having dinner together.

Sandy wrote:
Mac, Mark and Elle make a cute couple.  Also Elle looks so cute in that outfit!
Can't wait to see their baby!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 357604

Gaetano and Nora make a darling couple, too.  I love you
In fact all of your couples, whether eligible for SP's Offspring Project or not, are verrrrry good looking, Sir Mac.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 940149

ThanksforSharing  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 692371
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:12 pm

It took a special guy, Sugah's Dominic, to land Ari's Katia! (BTW Katia is Knowledge/Gemini Fitness(10)/Fitness and Dominic is Knowledge/Scorpio Athletic(5)/Fitness)
Now they have a little girl, Domenica, and there'll eventually be updates on the Offspring thread.

In the meantime, Katia (sings) "Oooooo, I've got them 'Post Partum Munchies', yes I do - Ooooooo" while Dominic is taking charge of feeding the next generation.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 DominicKatiaDomenicaBabyMunchies_zpsorbnrx2y

Riku Masato (by Nonni  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713 ) and Jessica Clark (by Anna at LoWiSims  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713 ) have a little girl, Michiko Masato. They won't make the offspring thread, but I thought this was a nice family picture!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 70330 Little Michiko already has mom's "do" Awww!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 Snapshot_3febb1c9_c2e0d958_zpszftiuvim

How do you spell a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e?  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 2b86bb77-aa65-4835-b00b-61bdaf2950c1_zpsyygnubzp
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:11 pm

This just in: Two of the snackier simmies by creators on this site are Toni's Rafael and Ulli's Veronica  wow!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713  wow!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713  bluwhew! They're married and quite an item!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 RafaelVeronica_zpsam09qhel

Usually I avoid twins (by a variety of hacks) because of all the hassle in raising them, but in the case of these two parents I wanted twins. I did restart a few times, though, until I got one boy and one girl. Rafael is holding his daughter Suzanne and Veronica is holding Suzanne's twin brother Kyle. As they grow you can be sure that they'll be making an appearance in the offspring thread, but it'll be another cycle before they're even toddlers.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 RafaelVeroincaTwinBabies_zpssjadknph
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Mac wrote:

+
----
-
It took a special guy, Sugah's Dominic, to land Ari's Katia! (BTW Katia is Knowledge/Gemini Fitness(10)/Fitness and Dominic is Knowledge/Scorpio Athletic(5)/Fitness)
Now they have a little girl, Domenica, and there'll eventually be updates on the Offspring thread.

What a cute couple!!

Quote :
Riku Masato (by Nonni ) and Jessica Clark (by Anna at LoWiSims ) have a little girl, Michiko Masato. They won't make the offspring thread, but I thought this was a nice family picture! Little Michiko already has mom's "do" Awww!

I think you are right-good looking family!! I love Mom and daughters hair! Jessica is very pretty!

Quote :
This just in: Two of the snackier simmies by creators on this site are Toni's Rafael and Ulli's Veronica wow! wow! bluwhew! They're married and quite an item!

Yes they do have that special chemistry together I love you Oh boy twins!! Gorgeous Mom and Dad! Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 12612

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:53 am

SandySimmer wrote:
Jessica is very pretty!

You probably know it already, Sandy, but LoWiSa has made some really beautiful femsimmes, including Jessica. (I also have Aimee, Elsa, Stella, Carly, Carmen, and Alice.) They form the distaff half of a lot of my couples who can't be in the offspring thread - but I keep adding 'em anyway! wow! Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 508493
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:32 am

Yes, but thanks for the link and reminder! LoWisa is very talented!! I love you
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:03 pm

I like all of your families. Lots of gorgeous couples and cute offspring!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Mac wrote:
I might try a Monty Python career next!
With a comfy chair as the career reward? laughin

Dominic and Katia are a nice-looking couple, and I can't wait to see Domenica (love the name!) as she grows up. Is it odd that I'm having a non-post-partum craving for French toast? Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 598258

Michiko looks like a wonderful blend of both her parents.

I don't blame you at all for wanting Rafael and Veronica to have twins, with one of each gender. Those genes are too spectacular to keep to themselves!

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:51 pm

More offspring "futures"

Toni's Mason and Reshma have a little girl Roxanne
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 MasonReshmaRoxanneToddlerDixon_zpsc4rqxedh

Em's Ian Somerhalder and Toni's Madison have a little boy Isaac
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 SomerhalderMadisonToddlerIsaac_zpseb2dfrcu

Here's a close-up of Isaac
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 IsaacToddlerClose_zpsgab4odru

And one of Roxanne
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 RoxanneToddlerClose_zpssrwr7mvu

They'll be making it up into the offspring thread as they grow older. Em and Toni - Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 558785

Meanwhile NPC son David Ottomas and Natalia Murphy (daughter of RL ballerina Gillian Murphy - 3rd party contribution and dancer Ethan Stiefel -  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713 Toni) are an item. They won't qualify for the offspring project but I think I'll have them have kids - just to see what happens to the nose!  verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 DavidOttomasNataliaMurphy_zpsxbxm19iq

Just in: Toni's Blaine and Sugah's Chloe have a little girl, Adele. She has jet black hair just like mommy and daddy and she has mommy's eyes. BTW, Blaine is Knowledge/Gemini and is at the top of the Education career and Chloe is Family/Cancer and is at the top of the Catering career. Eventually we'll be seeing more of Adele in the offspring thread. To Toni and Sugah -  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 BlaineChloeAdeleToddlerGibson_zpslv2y2rzl

Last edited by mac on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:51 pm

I look forward to seeing Roxanne and Isaac as they grow older. That picture of Isaac is cute; it looks like he's just thought of something about his dad and turning to his mom to tell her about it.

Quote :
I think I'll have them have kids - just to see what happens to the nose!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 448283
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:34 am

Lovely new couples and the two kids are so cute!

Mac wrote:
but I think I'll have them have kids - just to see what happens to the nose!
I'm curious too! They look so happy together!!

Most of my Ottomas kids are still at Uni- laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:49 am

SandySimmer wrote:
Most of my Ottomas kids are still at Uni- laughin

David is just out of Uni, Sharla and Thomas will be at uni the next cycle, and the baby Odile is a teenager. Still feeding green stuff to Dora (couldn't have done it without her! Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 827319) Meanwhile Peter is at level 8 in Journalism and Samantha is level 6 in Education.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Mac wrote:
Still feeding green stuff to Dora (couldn't have done it without her!
Me too!! Peter and Samantha in my game settled in Pleasantview. They are getting the green stuff too!! They still have one teen at home-Zoey. David, Sharla, and Tommy are in Landgraab Dorm, while the twins Grant and Josh are Alpha Omega Dorm...lol

Dora had to move in and marry----Mortimer Goth as they had 3 bolts for ech other!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 99672
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Dorian had asked Adrianna once before for her hand in marriage - and she turned him down - after he'd fixed a yummy dinner of chicken, broccoli, and pasta! Disappointed, he managed to gag down the rest of his dinner. Nevertheless, he persisted, and how do you not love a beautiful woman who looks at you like this
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 DorianAdrianna_zps1kfxztaz

He prepared another dinner - a veggie plate!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 46579 But you can see the result! She's moved in and I'm leaving the rest to the imagination of the student  laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 DorianAdriannaEngagement_zpsjojwo6bh

Dorian was created by Toni  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713 and is Knowledge/Aries AirlineGroundStaff(4)/Science. Adrianna is the daughter of Jen's self-sim and Tim's George Yehsreh.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 243713  She has a twin brother Charlie. She's a university grad and is Popularity/Scorpio Athletic(6)/Fitness

Mom came by "just to be sure that things were OK with her 'little girl' ". Adrianna fixed lunch while Dorian was out for a jog. Mom, daughter, and SiL-to-be seemed to get on fine. "Yes mom, he'll shower right after he finishes his lunch! Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 46579"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 Snapshot_e24f6b2a_02f9f29b_zpsi6zebgjb

This just in: Cher (who's just a hostess in the Culinary career) just got a lamp! "Peace of mind" of course! She's Knowledge/Virgo Culinary/Cuisine.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 CherGetsLamp_zpsrhr0sepb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next