Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

loverat.net FINAL Sims 2 Update - CC Archives June 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loverat

PostSubject: loverat.net FINAL Sims 2 Update - CC Archives June 2016   Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:07 am

I am no longer creating for Sims 2 but have had many requests to make my content available again for download.  As such I have created archives on OneDrive and Dropbox.  For further information please visit loverat.net for further information. Thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
LilSister

PostSubject: Re: loverat.net FINAL Sims 2 Update - CC Archives June 2016   Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:47 pm

I found out about this on tumblr. Thank you for taking the time to give us easy access to your creations. Truly an awesome gesture and very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: loverat.net FINAL Sims 2 Update - CC Archives June 2016   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Thanks for letting us know! Love your work!

Also visit my Tumblr ilikefishfood's Musings
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: loverat.net FINAL Sims 2 Update - CC Archives June 2016   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:47 pm

How wonderful! Thank you!!!

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loverat.net FINAL Sims 2 Update - CC Archives June 2016   

Back to top Go down

loverat.net FINAL Sims 2 Update - CC Archives June 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1