Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Hello from CatQueenTeresa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CatQueenTeresa

PostSubject: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:13 am

Hi, fellow Sim-lovers! Thank you for letting me join Sugah's Place. I have every Sim Game from 1 through 4, but Sims 2 is my all-time favorite. I am happy to be here and hope to make many new friends!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:31 pm

CatQueenTeresa

I was a original Sims players. Still have my 'diskettes!' Do computer even come with a diskette slot anymore?! laughin

I have TS4 too, but it just can't keep my attention. My heart is with my TS2 simmies. I've been playing the same families for 12 years! (I did have to do over my hood a couple of times, but I re-created them).

Do jump right on into the conversations and other fun and games around here. We have have a section for sharing pictures of what's going on in your game. We love to nose around in other people's hoods!

Are you really a cat queen?! Hubs and I (he's also a simmer) have three and we feed four strays. We're 'the crazy cat couple.' sunny

Also visit my Tumblr ilikefishfood's Musings
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:17 am

CatQueenTeresa! I second all of Toni's comments. I have a long-running 'hood in TS2 - as far as I'm concerned, it's the only one! I think you'll enjoy this site, whether for simming or schmoozing. Be sure to check some of the downloads. Toni, in particular, designs some really handsome/beautiful simmies! wow!

CatQueen??? I suppose I could style myself "CatKing",  although our two kitties, Morris and Stella, think that "CatServant" verklempt  would be more realistic!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:47 am

at Mac! Thanks for the compliments!

Oh! CatQueenTeresa, I'm "Toni!" by the way! sunny

Back to top Go down
CatQueenTeresa

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

@mac and ilikefishfood / Toni: My husband calls me the CatQueen. I have a habit of "collecting" them (I'm not "allowed" to bring anymore inside, though).  Ironically, I am allergic to them, but I love them so much. We have six cats: 3 black (one tiny, one large, and one extra-large economy size), a gray and white tiger-striped tabby, a light brown tabby, and a pastel tortoise-shell tabby. We also feed 4 strays outside. Mac, I know what you mean about "CatServant"!

The Sims 4 is okay, but I get bored with it because it's still in its infancy. The sims in that game aren't interesting enough.

The Sims 2 sims are the best, in my opinion. They are quirky, funny, and do some of the most surprising things. When I first started playing, I controlled everything they did. Now, I like to let them do what they want and only tell them what to do when absolutely necessary. It's so much more fun that way. They get up to some crazy stuff!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:07 am

Hello CatQueenTeresa!

My husband has referred to me as Ellie May (notorious collector of strays on Beverly Hillbillies, for those who haven't seen it) on occasion, although at the moment we only have one dog and nine chickens. laughin

I started with Sims 1 and finished at Sims 2. Sims 3 & 4 just never interested me. My SIL never played Sims 1, but she mostly creates now and is into Sims 3 & 4. She does say that the Sims 2 Sims are the best, and their faces used to just pull her in and make her want to play. I try to encourage that, but so far I've been unsuccessful.

As Mac said, look around Sugah's Place -- I'm sure you'll find many things to do and to download.

I have much admiration for those like Mac and Toni who've played the same Sims/hoods for such a long time. I often get a new idea to try and start up a new hood, or sometimes in the past have just lost hoods to computer crashes. I'm much more careful about making backups these days.
Back to top Go down
CatQueenTeresa

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Cher64 wrote:
Hello CatQueenTeresa!

My husband has referred to me as Ellie May (notorious collector of strays on Beverly Hillbillies, for those who haven't seen it) on occasion, although at the moment we only have one dog and nine chickens. laughin

That's so funny! My husband also calls me Ellie May because I complain when he chases the groundhogs out of the yard. They're so stinkin' cute!
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi! Welcome Ellie May!
Back to top Go down
CatQueenTeresa

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:36 am

okiedokieihooked wrote:
Hi! Welcome Ellie May!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Love that you're as cat crazy as I am Teresa! If we had room and if our oldest cat didn't hate other cats so much, we'd have more! laughin

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from CatQueenTeresa   

Back to top Go down

Hello from CatQueenTeresa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: