Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Can someone help me find santa?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
okiedokieihooked

Can someone help me find santa? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me find santa?   Can someone help me find santa? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:17 am

Ok - so I have been working on building this new - super uber mega town and going through old downloads trying to find missing meshes i had crashed - you all know the drill. Well before learning that I didnt really have to - I had uninstalled and re installed. So now im putting things in and i recently dumped a bunch of mods in. I made and played a random fam to test them. I have speedy seasons so when christmas came - they had a party and invited santa. This guy came with a business suit on and no face and some kind of weird hair. he did all the santa things and left. i took out that folder same thing happened then i tried to re install festive holiday stuff which is what i have and the message came up that it is already installed. Has this happened to anyone before?
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me find santa?   Can someone help me find santa? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 3:55 pm

That seems to be pretty common with the holiday pack, Usually it's a sign it didn't install properly. What I would do is is completely uninstall the holiday pack and re install it.

Also You may wish to remove the cache files that are located in Sims 2's My documents folder. Sometimes those can become corrupt, Don't worry new cache files will be created when the game first starts up.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me find santa?   Can someone help me find santa? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:59 am

ok - i think i can find the cache files but i didnt see the stuff pack - i think that its sp4 - but like when i uninstalled/reinstalled to get to here - i dont think it uninstalled - its like when i put it in it disappeared in the game somewhere

thanks Aaron!
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me find santa?   Can someone help me find santa? EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:21 pm

That's strange Fee. Out of curiosity which version of the Holiday pack do You have? I know EA/Maxis released 4 different versions of it. The original was the Holiday Party Pack, Then a year later they released it as Happy Holiday Stuff(It added some new objects and cas items). They also released two bundled version of the base game that came with one of the Holiday packs built into it(can't separate it from the game), They were both called The Sims 2 Holiday Edition. Also something to note is that the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection uses the The Sims 2 Holiday Edition as it's base game.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me find santa?   Can someone help me find santa? EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Aaron, thank you for trying to help Fee locate her missing Santa! Can someone help me find santa? 940149
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me find santa?   Can someone help me find santa? EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:12 am

Hey Aaron! so do you know after our last communtcation i brought the book that comes with to work to answer the questions that may help me and thats just where its been... in my purse... in the break room. so please stand by - and he still comes in a business suit! Can someone help me find santa? 774807
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me find santa?   Can someone help me find santa? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me find santa?
Page 1 of 1