Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello

Go down 
+3
ilikefishfood
mac
Diamondsim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamondsim

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyThu May 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Hello 74257 IM Gina From Marthas Vineyard on the Island in Massachusetts. Lived in NY LA And Dubai. Love to travel . Im a Writer and Fashion Designer and On my Spare time im Addicted to The Sims 2 only.. I change the theme often to each season. Love this site, Making new friends Hopefully Hello 912276 Hello 284699 Hello 701517
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu May 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi Gina,

I lived in MA for 50 years (now in MN) and visited the Vineyard many times - loved it. Once, when I was younger, bicycled all over it. Who would have known that an island could have so many hills. bluwhew!

Anyway, you've come to the right place here for sure. This site is dedicated to Sims 2, period. This is a great site for downloads (lovely simfemmes Hello 508493 and some handsome guys, too). Good tech support here if you need it as well. Hello 898330  It's also a no-flame social site. Hello 940149  We're really a family here Hello 954479
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello 3584432080 Diamondsim!

We're all pretty addicted to this wonderful game!  I've been playing since it was released in September of 2004...and other than when I'm travelling or perhaps really, really sick, I do something sim-related every single day!!! Hello 12612 Hello 12612 Hello 12612

Thankfully, I'm married to a fellow simmer, so that  greatly assists my ability to feed my addiction! Hello 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyFri May 05, 2017 1:24 pm

Welcome, Diamondsim!

We are happy to meet another Simmer devoted to Sims 2 and are so pleased you could join us here!

Hello 34872
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi Gina! I started out playing Sims 1, and bought Sims 2 when it first came out. I've been hooked ever since. This is a very friendly and helpful place to hang out.  I hope you'll feel right at home, as I did when I found Sugah's Place.
Hello 954479
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Hi and welcome Hello 3584432080
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello 954479