Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old Sites Donation Packs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverwillows

Riverwillows

Old Sites Donation Packs Empty
PostSubject: Old Sites Donation Packs   Old Sites Donation Packs EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:19 am

Was going thru some of the older sims 2 site still up and working, like 4 Ever Sims Fantasy, Around The Sims, etc.

I noticed that the donation files are still locked, but even tho the site is up and downloadable, no one is home if you get my meaning. And haven't been home for years now. They just up and left them up, lucky for us.

But, man, if they were going to just walk away, would have been nice if they unlocked some of those donation files, ya know? Seems pointless to keep them locked, if the original artists and site hosts were just gonna drop out. I mean, who the heck would get the money if you DID donate?? Would it just sit there?

All I know is I'd love to get my hands on some of them now, but that's impossible with them all locked up and no one around with the key. sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old Sites Donation Packs   Old Sites Donation Packs EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 4:00 pm

I knooooow right!!!

Sandy from ATS is still creating. Mostly for TS3 but she still occassionally does a TS2 version. She did a great science set back in July, which is lucky for me, because I'm currently putting the finishing touches on a hospital!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old Sites Donation Packs   Old Sites Donation Packs EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 pm

River wrote:
But, man, if they were going to just walk away, would have been nice if they unlocked some of those donation files, ya know? Seems pointless to keep them locked, if the original artists and site hosts were just gonna drop out. I mean, who the heck would get the money if you DID donate?? Would it just sit there?

I concur! Well said! Old Sites Donation Packs 687310
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Sites Donation Packs   Old Sites Donation Packs Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Sites Donation Packs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Questions & Comments-
Jump to: