Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects

Go down 
+16
Nonni
SandySimmer
twerplina
ilikefishfood
Caleb_71
clc
WittyKitty
Astral Faery
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
debra
Hunter
Ullwera
autumnelle
Sugah
Meilyn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:02 pm

That Enrique is in every ladys game I think. He is in mine too.

Poor Rain, hopefully after this Stefan stops that crazy behaviour.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Love Rain's outfit - layered look, red wellies, and polka dots! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 683951
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:55 am

Enrique is very popular and I can see why.   I love you

That's Rain's outerwear.  I think she looks adorable in it, but then she always is adorable.

I started to post the rest of this yesterday, but it was getting too long.

In this apartment complex, if they're not fighting, they're flirting.  Tovia is one sim who was not getting along well with a lot of other sims, Adam especially.  I could not get those two to stop constantly picking on or attacking each other.  When I checked her gender preference it was either gay or bi (I did change it to bi, if it wasn't already) which may have explained why she wasn't involved in the flirting side of things.  Just to see what would happen, I made Angelica (who was her roommate at the time) also bi and as you can see below, they immediately took their relationship beyond friendship.  (This pic is not their apartment, by the way.   Rolling Eyes )

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps105

Around this time period my sims kept switching partners faster than I could keep track.  Everyone's "The One Sim" according to ACR (the sim they're most in love with/attracted to/ in some cases faithful to) kept shifting and one minute they would accept a romantic interaction from a certain sim and then next they would reject them.  I have a hack that allows adults to go steady and ACR set so that they will autonomously ask others to go steady and will also autonomously break up.  I couldn't even keep track of all the going steady and break ups.  I'm not sure what triggers a "break up" because I had it happen as two sims were autonomously cuddling in bed together and the break up didn't seem to hamper their activities.   Rolling Eyes   laughin  Anyway, nobody could decide who they wanted to be with in any long term capacity.

At some point Angelica decided that Enrique was the one for her and she decided to break things off with Tovia to commit herself to him.  This may be after she discovered she was pregnant with Dante.  Her outfit lacks a pregnancy morph, so it's hard to tell.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps106

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps108

Unfortunately, Enrique had not come to the same conclusion, but quite the opposite.  (Adam looking out the window or at the wall like nothing is happening cracks me up.  Maybe he's trying to diffuse the situation.   "Hey guys, check out these interesting bushes outside."  "Don't mind me, I promise I'll keep my head turned the other way.  Just pretend I'm not here."   laughin   I realize it's a one bedroom apartment and he lives there too, but there is another room and some privacy would be nice.  Sheesh.   Rolling Eyes )

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps109

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps110

Tovia wasn't working out for the project and I was tired of the constant fighting, so the easiest thing to do was move her out for the time being at least (I may have someone for her in the future), and Anaïs moved in with Angelica.  Guess who Anaïs fell for?  Who else, but her roommate's baby's daddy, of course!   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 774807

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps111

Too be fair, Enrique and Angelica had drifted apart.  His "The One" was either Tempest of Ciara at the time and after she caught his cheating, Angelica was moving on with Benjamin, sort of . . .

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps112

Anaïs got pregnant right away (I think she tried for baby successfully the first time she was with Enrique) and shortly after, Angelica also found herself pregnant again.  Obviously, she and Enrique weren't completely over as this baby was also his.  This meant I had two pregnant women (one expecting twins), a young child, and a cat all in a small one bedroom apartment.  There was no way they would all fit, so I moved Anaïs out.  Anaïs was the one to go because Angelica had lived there longer and she already had all of the stuff set up for her son and cat in the apartment, so she had more to move.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps113

In my other thread I already shared that Angelica and Enrique moved into another apartment building together.  I got so caught up in playing them that I played until Dante and Gabriel were teens before I got back to Anaïs.  

After I played my other families for awhile, Anaïs moved back into the now unoccupied apartment that she had shared with Angelica and she gave birth to her babies (who I have been dying to share in the other thread).  Enrique showed up to meet the newborns and help out.  But ended up getting cozy on the couch with Anaïs.  By the time he left to go home, she was pregnant again.  So that left Anaïs a single working mom of newborn twins and pregnant.   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 657259 Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 804361 Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 266736

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps114

Anaïs was at the bottom of the culinary career when she was pregnant the first time, so I had her walk to work while pregnant just so that she could at least get a promotion.  This turned out to be a really, really bad idea on my part.  She came home exhausted, immediately gave birth on the sidewalk, and was about to collapse.  I knew she couldn't take both babies upstairs before she passed out, so I had her call trusty Nanny April before she went to bed.  Unfortunately, since the babies were outside and not in the apartment, Nanny April couldn't pick them up or do anything with them.  So I had to wake Anaïs up when she had enough energy (and I finally noticed and figured out what the problem was) so that she could take them inside herself and the nanny could actually do something with them.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps115

In hindsight, I should have had her continuously hire the nanny "just for now" and had Anaïs take off work so she could take care of herself while she was pregnant again.  It's not like she needed the money.  Since I always had someone living in the apartment (Ava and Drake, then Angelica, then Tovia, then Anaïs) most of the money from moving new sims in had stayed with the apartment, even as other sims moved out.  But I didn't.  I just had to send her to get that promotion and they fell too far behind on their needs, more so than I realized.  As Anaïs was trying to change, feed, and help the twins with their birthdays, the social worker showed up.  She came just as one had turned into a toddler and took the other right after she transitioned.  I didn't even get a chance to take their toddler pictures yet.  verklempt

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps116

Anaïs did the only thing she could do, she called Enrique.  "Enrique, it's the babies, please you have to help!"

And of course, Enrique is never one to say no to a lady, especially not Anaïs with her irresistible accent, and especially not when she was in distress.  He immediately called up the adoption agency and had the twins adopted into his household.  I like to think he discussed it with Angelica and she was on board with the decision too, but we'll never know. Technically the twins should have been slightly older than Gabriel, but at this point he was already a teenager and the twins came to the family as toddlers. The timing makes the affair seem more recent than it was, when really it should have been old news to Angelica.  The affair that resulted in Anaïs' second pregnancy, on the other hand, still would have been more recent.  (This is why I usually play on equal rotations.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 774807 laughin )

Since the baby from Anaïs' second pregnancy wasn't born until after the twins were taken away, she got to keep him and since it was just one baby this time, she had no problems taking care of him on her own.  After the twins were taken away the social worker started calling Anaïs regularly to chat.  I think she must have called to talk to her every afternoon.  I'm not sure if she's trying to check up on her and make sure she's taking care of the new baby properly or if she's trying to make friends with her.  I'm not sure how Anaïs has a smile on her face talking with her.  I don't think I would be so friendly to someone who took my babies away from me.  No

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps117

I'm still trying to find the right guy for Anaïs.  She moved on and took an interest in Stefan.  They even rolled the want to marry each other while on a date, but they don't seem like the right match to me.  I don't know if I'm still secretly hoping he'll end up with Tempest or if it's more that I want her to have a man that's all her own.  I moved in a couple of new SP guys that I thought would be promising for her, but the one I liked the most had no chemistry with her.  It seemed like they just wanted to be friends and then he paired up with someone else.  The "find a mate crystal ball" brought up my Paul for her and the matchmaker set her up on a blind date with Russ/Caleb, but I think she's still hung up on Stefan.  She's been rejecting a lot of romantic interactions from these other guys.  So we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I'll post the pictures, names, and genders of Anaïs and Enrique's babies in my other thread.

Last edited by SimEm on Sun May 24, 2015 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't seem to sentence right :P)
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:24 am

wow! Makes the old soap "All My Children" seem like "Wind in the Willows" bluwhew!  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 97206

One thing I've always liked about TS2 (and probably TS1 TS3 and TS4 as well) is that it's non-judgmental. All and any sort of pairings are OK. LBG all easily fit into the game. Has anybody tried "T"?
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:50 am

Quote :
Makes the old soap "All My Children" seem like "Wind in the Willows"

Oh, I know! And all I wanted them to do was pair up with one partner! I've found as soon as they take a liking to another sim I just need to pair them off and move them out, because otherwise they will be too friendly with everyone (well, except the ones they won't start fighting with. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 657259 )

I haven't tried to do a trans sim, but I'm sure others have. It is nice that the sims don't mind and they're very flexible also. They don't seem to mind if you change or tweak their gender preference in either direction to suit your needs.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Quote :
There needs to be an option to decide who's allowed in and who's not or to invite certain sims without letting any and everybody in.

That would be so nice.

Quote :
He shows up to Ming and Drake's wedding looking like he's already been to the party. (And lost his shoes!)

Stefan sounds like my kinda guy! laughin

Quote :
She certainly caught Enrique's eye in that outfit.

As if he needed any additional encouragement!

Quote :
This picture is so cute of Stefan comforting an upset Rain.

That's the sweetest picture. Surely he'll do better now.

Quote :
(This pic is not their apartment, by the way.)

Nice. I hope the ladies who actually live there weren't sleepy!

This is like a soap opera! So much fun to see what's going on. I do want to point out that I think Enrique's The One is always The One He's With Right Now. laughin He's a good guy, though. Not every man would have adopted those twins and taken them into his household, even though they were his own children.

Quote :
I don't think I would be so friendly to someone who took my babies away from me.

Maybe she's just doing what she needs to do to keep that busybody social worker from coming for another home visit.

Mac wrote:
Has anybody tried "T"?

I guess you could do that by going into SimPE and changing the gender of your Sim? I've had gay Sims over the years, but no Bi Sims yet. I wasn't using ACR before, and I didn't want to go into SimPE and change my Sims' gender preferences. Can you make that happen in the game without a mod or SimPE?
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:45 am

Quote :
I do want to point out that I think Enrique's The One is always The One He's With Right Now. laughin He's a good guy, though. Not every man would have adopted those twins and taken them into his household, even though they were his own children.

No arguments there. laughin There's just so many lovely sim ladies out there, how is a guy like Enrique supposed to limit himself to just one. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 99672 He is a good guy though. I scrolled through his memories the last time I played to see his romantic history and early on there were a lot of red memories of cheating and rejections for going steady, but after he (somewhat) settled down nearly all of his memories were good ones.

When the social worker dropped the toddlers and he picked them up and snuggled them . . . Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 508493 It was too cute

Quote :
Nice. I hope the ladies who actually live there weren't sleepy!

Tovia and Angelica were on the sofa. I think the ladies were sleeping in their beds. They didn't seem to notice.

Quote :

Maybe she's just doing what she needs to do to keep that busybody social worker from coming for another home visit.

I think so. Busybody social worker has a lot of nerve though.

Quote :
I guess you could do that by going into SimPE and changing the gender of your Sim?

I tried once as an experiment. I think all I ended up changing was the voice. It was kind of creepy. laughin I think what people probably would do is just convert hairstyles or clothing from male to female or vice versa so that their sim can dress like the opposite gender or I suppose you could make a sim one gender and just pretend they were born the other. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 553217

Quote :
Can you make that happen in the game without a mod or SimPE?

The only way I would know of is to make sure the sim has an equal number of romantic interactions with both genders early on. Before I played with ACR, I had a sim turn bi after a cow mascot at university flirted with him. laughin Now I use ACR to check or change their gender preferences.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Holy Simoleons! Have I got a lot of catchin' up to do in here!?!

Em wrote:
...is called Waterside Park (I hadn't mentioned it before, because I'm mediocre at names.) ...
...because I lost interest in decorating at the point and just wanted to play.

I feel ya there, Em! You and me both!

I like the exterior of your apartment building by the water.
I like the London and Paris art and how you spiffed the place up to suit the ladies.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 940149

Ming must be one of the only gals on all of Planet Sim who has NOT fallen for Enrique's sexy, charming ways.
Good for her! laughin

Quote :
I had to move out one sim and exclude her from the project because she and a couple of other sims were constantly getting into fights.

How interesting! I'm assuming you mean Tovia. Does she lack nice points? What do you attribute her assertive, argumentative behavior to, Em?
And what about Stefan? Grouchy rather than nice?
Poor Rain getting upset about her daddy fighting with the neighbors all the time.
The image of him comforting her was dear and she looks precious in her outerwear.  I love you

Em wrote:
What I don't get about apartments is how every morning at 6-something A.M., if your door is unlocked, all of the neighbors will come into your apartment and stay until 10-something P.M. regardless of their relationship...
And what's worse, they seem to have no problem woohooing on their neighbor's sofas and even stand outside and complain about not being able to do so when the doors are locked.  
Cher wrote:
People just come over and hang around for hours. They'd sit around and watch TV even if the apartment resident was in bed asleep.

wtf ... I did not know that. I guess I haven't played apartments much, if at all. Yikes!
Not a desirable situation, especially if you have a busy family living in an apartment and the neighbors are there, too, outstaying their welcome daily.
Sheesh!!!  Don't they have lives? Jobs? Their own homes to woohoo in??? Important stuff to do?  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 971462 Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 97206

Em wrote:
After Rain was born, I had to make room for a crib in the corner of the bedroom.
Cher wrote:
Alyssa's trailer is pretty crowded, too. Sometimes we have to get creative about cramming all the baby and toddler stuff in.

Ditto! There's sometimes hardly enough room to put a crib, let alone the learning toys the toddlers need.
I've had that problem more often than not myself, ladies. Rolling Eyes

I like the snapshot of Ava and Patrick having a Japanese tea party & slow dancing...
And of Adam pretending to look at the bushes during Tovia and Angelica's break up!  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 598258  

Quote :
Guess who Anaïs fell for?  Who else, but her roommate's baby's daddy, of course!
...Anaïs moved back into the now unoccupied apartment that she had shared with Angelica and she gave birth to her babies (who I have been dying to share in the other thread).  Enrique showed up to meet the newborns and help out.  But ended up getting cozy on the couch with Anaïs.  By the time he left to go home, she was pregnant again.  So that left Anaïs a single working mom of newborn twins and pregnant.

EGADS!!! Oh, no! Anaïs! Not you, too! Good grief! Another notch on Enrique's belt.
What kind of irresistibly delicious pheromones does that male ho give off for crying outloud???  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 657259

And what a bummer about the social worker showing up!  verklempt

Quote :
I don't think I would be so friendly to someone who took my babies away from me.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 637989

Thank heavens Enrique was able to adopt the twins. I hope he is a good father to them.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 971462  

It is hard to believe that Anaïs can not find a good man who she has chemistry with and who will love her and appreciate her for who she is.
Surely, there is that special someone in Waterside Park for her.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 266736

WOW, Em!!! So much going on in your 'hood's Offspring participants!
I agree with Mac & Cher. It is quite the soap opera, isn't it?
Good heavens! I'm worn out just reading about your Sims' antics! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 922586
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Em wrote:
When the social worker dropped the toddlers and he picked them up and snuggled them . . .

Awwww. I love you

Quote :
It was kind of creepy.

Yes, I can see where it would be creepy!

Quote :
Before I played with ACR, I had a sim turn bi after a cow mascot at university flirted with him.

Wow, that Sim had unusual taste in partners. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 598258 The first Sim I really played in TS2 was gay. I had no idea it was even possible, nor how to make it happen. I was as surprised as anyone when she developed a crush on Bella Goth. laughin They did end up in a committed relationship and adopted a couple of kids.

Sugah wrote:
Sheesh!!!  Don't they have lives? Jobs? Their own homes to woohoo in??? Important stuff to do?

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 971462

Quote :
What kind of irresistibly delicious pheromones does that male ho give off for crying outloud???

They have eyes! I understand that part. I don't understand why they all think they need to have his baby, including Elle in my Isle of Demeter hood. I did not make that happen; she did! I just chose not to prevent it, because how cute is that baby going to be?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Cher64 wrote:
I had no idea it was even possible, nor how to make it happen.

This article will explain a lot about attraction.

Flirtation explains a lot about male/female preferences. In fact, it more or less drives the whole thing. If a male flirts a lot with a male, they both will get increased male preference, similarly with female-female. If a male flirts with a female, he'll get increased female preference and she'll get increased male preference (doh). Similarly with females flirting with males.

In my 'hood, I've had quite a few female-female relationships but no male-male ones. The main reason for this is that most of the created sims are female and my 'hood is full of 'em hubbahubba Never quite enough males to go around. So the flirtations tend to be female-male or female-female. Male-male are rarer because males are rarer.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Sugah wrote:
What kind of irresistibly delicious pheromones does that male ho give off for crying outloud???
Cher wrote:
They have eyes! I understand that part. I don't understand why they all think they need to have his baby...

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 637989 Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 357604

Just because Man Ho Enrique is gorgeous, doesn't mean every Sim female on the planet has to get naked with him and bear his babies!!! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 971462  
There are plenty of good lookin' fellas in all of our hoods, but are they leaving a trail of bambini compliments of every gal in town??? Rolling Eyes

Mac wrote:
In my 'hood, I've had quite a few female-female relationships but no male-male ones.

I've had far more female with female love matches than male-male ones, Mac (for no particular reason really).
I don't believe I have any of either in my new Tres Lagos 'hood, but it's inevitable that I shall someday.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 422794
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Quote :
Ming must be one of the only gals on all of Planet Sim who has NOT fallen for Enrique's sexy, charming ways.
Good for her!

I always knew she was a smart girl!  I think Ciara resisted him at first too, but then later gave in to his charms.

Quote :

How interesting! I'm assuming you mean Tovia. Does she lack nice points? What do you attribute her assertive, argumentative behavior to, Em?
And what about Stefan? Grouchy rather than nice?

I'm not sure who started it, so it may or may not be all Tovia's fault.  There were several sims who were not getting along and things escalated very quickly. I'm looking it up in SimPE now.  Tovia's actually pretty nice.  She has 6 nice points and Stefan has 5.  Adam and Ciara who also seem to have trouble getting along with others only have 3.   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 553217

Quote :
Don't they have lives? Jobs? Their own homes to woohoo in??? Important stuff to do?  

Supposedly!  I can vouch for their own homes and jobs at least.  It does kind of bug me though, that sims in apartments that you aren't currently playing don't seem to go to school or work.    The kids I'm playing will get on the bus to go to school, but their neighbor kids will just hang out all day.  What kind of sense does that make?

Quote :
And of Adam pretending to look at the bushes during Tovia and Angelica's break up!    

That wasn't Tovia and Angelica's break up.  It was Angelica understandably throwing a fit at catching Enrique in bed with Tempest.  I had a better shot of them, but it showed much more than just their faces and less of Adam.   laughin

Quote :
It is hard to believe that Anaïs can not find a good man who she has chemistry with and who will love her and appreciate her for who she is.
Surely, there is that special someone in Waterside Park for her.  

There are, but she keeps turning them down!  I'm trying to help a girl out and give her some better options, but she's not making it easy by being hung up on chronic cheaters who already have kids with other women.   No   I thought Addison would be a good match for her, but she just saw him as a friend.  I've been nudging Paul her way since he came up as a good chemistry match.  He keeps trying to flirt with her, but she keeps turning him down.   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 553217

Quote :

They have eyes! I understand that part.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 99672  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 683951

Quote :
I don't understand why they all think they need to have his baby, including Elle in my Isle of Demeter hood. I did not make that happen; she did! I just chose not to prevent it, because how cute is that baby going to be?

I don't get it either.  My sims don't seem to understand the concept of taking it slow.  laughin

You won't believe this, but Enrique and Elle hooked up in my game too.  (I know, another one! laughin ) She kept coming from from work with him every night, which was odd, because I didn't think she was in the music career.  My game has been doing some really buggy things lately.  Then she showed up at one of his businesses (his LTW is to have 5 top businesses) and I caught them going into the photo booth together.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 657259   No baby though, I think.  I'm sure they'll have a cute one in the Isle of Demeter though!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snaps131

Quote :
Male-male are rarer because males are rarer.

I've had the opposite experience.  In some of my hoods, particularly my Royal Kingdom Challenge, I had so many boys born in the hood, I started making them bi and let them pair up together since there weren't enough girls available.  One of my other hoods ended up having a few female-female pairs since there weren't any appropriate males for them.  I should probably have more diversity rather than making my sims straight by default, but I like the breeding part and I'd rather not have to cheat to combine the genes of same sex couples. (I should probably do that sometime though.)

Quote :
There are plenty of good lookin' fellas in all of our hoods, but are they leaving a trail of bambini compliments of every gal in town??? Rolling Eyes

Yes, some of them are!   In my hood Stefan is just as bad.  He's had two kids so far by two different ladies.  It would have been three, but my sims were getting kind of crazy (to put it mildly).  In my notorious apartment building, I had four ladies pregnant at once by two different fathers (and most of them, if not all were in love with more than one man), so I finally resorted to using ACR to terminate those pregnancies until they could sort themselves out.  Rolling Eyes

In my hood Enrique only has children with 2 of the 5 women he's been intimate with.  Ciara and Elle didn't have any babies with him and it was only a close call with Tempest.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 99672

And believe it or not I didn't even make Enrique a romance sim! I did give that to him as a secondary aspiration after I observed his behavior in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:46 pm

I am rather perplexed about all the fighting, esp with Tovia and Stefan having a fair amount of nice points.
Hmmm... Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 553217

Have you had any of the fight provokers study Anger Management, Em? I wonder if that wouldn't help?

Em wrote:
The kids I'm playing will get on the bus to go to school, but their neighbor kids will just hang out all day.  What kind of sense does that make?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 598258 ... Zilch sense!

I must say, I rather admire Anaïs for being so very selective.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 738528
Heaven knows she should never settle for just any old fella.
Maybe she is waiting for you to have Will move into the 'hood.
Perhaps there is no other man out there for my Caribbean beauty than her beloved Aussie Will.
I believe they have 3 chem bolts in my game.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 508493

Quote :
You won't believe this, but Enrique and Elle hooked up in my game too...
In my hood Enrique only has children with 2 of the 5 women he's been intimate with.

Oy vey!!! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 657259

Quote :
In my hood Stefan is just as bad.  He's had two kids so far by two different ladies.

Good grief! It's contagious!
Heaven help the ladies of Waterside Park if they give a rat's patootie about fidelity! affraid

Quote :
And believe it or not I didn't even make Enrique a romance sim!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 051_12_52_660868936001334002746
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Em wrote:
Enrique and Elle hooked up in my game too.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 99672 Sim Elle's doing all right, isn't she?!

Mac wrote:
In fact, it more or less drives the whole thing.

My SIL explained that to me when I told what happened. She put a lot of work into finding out which combinations resulted in the best chemistry between Sims, long before I discovered any of the sites that have the information online. Before I played with many Sims created by others, I often found that I had more females than males, so I've always had at least one female-female pairing in my games. Then I started using the Director's Cut mixture of mods from More Awesome Than You, which changes some of the chemistry combinations to be more realistic. Now I've added ACR, and I'm looking forward to the Sims themselves telling me their sexual orientation.

Em wrote:
I'd rather not have to cheat to combine the genes of same sex couples.

My first few couples had to adopt because I didn't know about being able to combine genes. I seem to learn about all these things late in the game. laughin

Sugah wrote:
Just because Man Ho Enrique is gorgeous, doesn't mean every Sim female on the planet has to get naked with him and bear his babies!!!  
Em wrote:
I had a better shot of them, but it showed much more than just their faces and less of Adam.  
Quote :
I had four ladies pregnant at once by two different fathers (and most of them, if not all were in love with more than one man),
Sugah wrote:
Good grief! It's contagious!
Heaven help the ladies of Waterside Park if they give a rat's patootie about fidelity!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 363286

Sugah wrote:
Have you had any of the fight provokers study Anger Management, Em?

I never even thought of that. See above for how clueless I can be about this game.  Rolling Eyes  It's a great idea. Let us know if you try it, Em.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:25 am

Quote :
I am rather perplexed about all the fighting, esp with Tovia and Stefan having a fair amount of nice points.

I am too. I'm not sure how the troubles started. I tend to blame Ciara and Adam for a lot of the fights, but I don't know what Tovia and Stefan had against each other. I need to check and see if they have a big difference in playful points. They obviously started out on the wrong foot somehow.

Quote :
Have you had any of the fight provokers study Anger Management, Em? I wonder if that wouldn't help?

They might have after the fact. I know some of them rolled up the want and I locked it in because they surely needed it!

Quote :
Maybe she is waiting for you to have Will move into the 'hood.
Perhaps there is no other man out there for my Caribbean beauty than her beloved Aussie Will.

I thought of that and I already had Will living in this hood from long ago, but unfortunately he was already in love with and engaged to someone else. No

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh16

Maybe I need a second Will in this hood for her or maybe I just need to start friend zoning guys like Enrique and Stefan for her until she sets her sights on someone more acceptable.

I would admire her for being selective too, if she wasn't getting pregnant with other guys in the meantime. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Heaven help the ladies of Waterside Park if they give a rat's patootie about fidelity! affraid

So far, it doesn't seem like they do! Rolling Eyes I'm not sure if that's fortunate or unfortunate. I looked back and Angelica's memories and she's had just as many lovers as Enrique, believe it or not. affraid

My Enrique is actually popularity.

Quote :
Sim Elle's doing all right, isn't she?!

Go Sim Elle! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 99672

Quote :
Then I started using the Director's Cut mixture of mods from More Awesome Than You, which changes some of the chemistry combinations to be more realistic.

That sounds interesting. I need to look into that sometime.

Let's see what other pictures I have to share. How about some cute kids for a change from the wild singles?

Here are Ming and Drake's kids, plus a school friend having a dance party on the front lawn after school.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh10

When Peter grew up he rolled romance as his random aspiration and almost immediately fell for neighbor girl, Paige. (Paige is one of Chase's sims, named after my grandma's teenage neighbor girl who he likes a lot.) Both Pete and Paige are romance sims and have the LTW to woohoo 20 sims. (Sorry, but that's not going to happen, kids.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh11

Right after Connor was born, Ava decided to adopt a kitten.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh12

I forget the cat's name, Bailey, I think, is still a member of the family, even though Connor has grown up and moved out.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh13

I'm lazy, so I don't often change sims outfits and let them live in whatever outfit they transition into. Kieran was one time I had to change an outfit. This was his everyday outfit. I guess he really wanted to go to the pool as soon as he reached childhood. laughin

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh14

Next I'll share some pics of Raymie and Franco's lovely family.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Em wrote:
I already had Will living in this hood from long ago, but unfortunately he was already in love with and engaged to someone else.

Bummer! verklempt
Though I must say the lovely blonde lass he has chosen looks like a natural beauty.
I hope she deserves him, as Will is an absolute doll, both looks and personality-wise. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 422794

Quote :
I would admire her for being selective too, if she wasn't getting pregnant with other guys in the meantime.

Haha! True! She'll give her body freely but not her heart evidently. Rolling Eyes

Oh, I love the pic of all the kids having a dance party after school!
That is TOO CUTE, Em! I love you
I also really like the pic of Ava smoochin' on her new kitty.

Quote :
Both Pete and Paige are romance sims and have the LTW to woohoo 20 sims. (Sorry, but that's not going to happen, kids.)...
...This was his everyday outfit. I guess he really wanted to go to the pool as soon as he reached childhood.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 683951

I think it's sweet that Pete fell in love with one of Chase's Sims (named after a teen girl he likes). Awww!

Looking forward to seeing more of Raymie and Franco's family, Em.
Thank you for sharing!

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Em wrote:
Here are Ming and Drake's kids, plus a school friend having a dance party on the front lawn after school.
I love when that happens! It's so cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Em wrote:
I would admire her for being selective too, if she wasn't getting pregnant with other guys in the meantime.
Quote :
Both Pete and Paige are romance sims and have the LTW to woohoo 20 sims. (Sorry, but that's not going to happen, kids.)
Quote :
I guess he really wanted to go to the pool as soon as he reached childhood.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 448283

I used to not worry about changing toddler clothes, but now I have some of the cutest clothes and I like using them. I think 85-90% are from Birdgurl! I don't always change them, but I do more often than I used to.

The dance party is so cute! I love to see the kids having a good time. And Ava smooching the new kitty is adorable.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Quote :
Though I must say the lovely blonde lass he has chosen looks like a natural beauty.
I hope she deserves him, as Will is an absolute doll, both looks and personality-wise.

She does. That's Miranda. She's an athletic, tomboyish, girl next door type, and one of Will's childhood friends. I don't anticipate her being wild like some of my other sims in this neighborhood, but I did notice she has triple bolts with Mr. Pheromones himself, Enrique, of course. Rolling Eyes Oh, and I was wrong, they aren't engaged, but they are in love and she has the want to get engaged to him.

So, as promised, here are some pics from my time with Raymie and Franco's family, who I absolutely fell in love with. As I mentioned, Raymie was a stellar mom from the start, always rolling wants to spend time with her kids (and handsome husband).

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh26

Hunter dropped by for a visit one day! I think she probably came home from work with Franco.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh27

A family dinner shot

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh28

Franco, at the top of the business career, being dropped off by helicopter from work.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh29

Ramon and Portia playing together as cute children.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh30

Raymie and Franco already had three kids before they got around to getting married. I was waiting for one or both of them to roll up the wants to do so. I think at this point Raymie just had the generic "get married" want, so I thought that was good enough.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh31

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh32

As a teen, Ramon became friends with and found first love with a local girl, Emma Hunter-Spencer. Emma is the fifth born child from my Baby Boom Challenge

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh33

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh34

Things progress rather quickly. Rolling Eyes

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh35

They don't have much time to fool around though before mom comes home.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh36

So did they hire the babysitter for the younger ones or for the teens. I think these teenagers are in need of a chaperone. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 827319

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh37

Ramon is a really good big brother to his little sisters. I love you

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh38

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh39

This is getting to be a lot of pictures, so I will wait until the next post to continue with more about this family as Portia becomes a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:53 am

Em wrote:
...here are some pics from my time with Raymie and Franco's family, who I absolutely fell in love with.

Don't you love it when that happens, Em? I do!
It doesn't occur a lot for me, but when I DO fall head over heels for one of my Simfams, it's so neat!  I love you

I enjoyed seeing snapshots of Raymie & Franco's family at home.
Is Franco not the most gorgeous business tycoon you have ever laid eyes on?!?
Hubba hubba yum yum!  droolin
And how cool that Hunter dropped by! Long time, no see!  
Ramon watching his father finally proposing to his mom appears to be thinking, "It's about time, daddio. Nothin' like lettin' a little grass grown under your feet, bud. And PS, none of us have your last name, pops!"  laughin
I like that he's a good big brother to his younger siblings.
Ramon & Emma ... Awwww! The hormones, they are a ragin'!  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 598258

Quote :
...but I did notice she has triple bolts with Mr. Pheromones himself, Enrique, of course.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 97206 ... Why doesn't this surprise me? Rolling Eyes
I look forward to seeing pics of darling Portia as a teen, Em.
This was fun, as always. Thank you for sharing.

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Em wrote:
Raymie and Franco's family, who I absolutely fell in love with.

I love when that happens. I don't think I've ever had a family I disliked playing, but I've had favorites. With some families, I just get a smile on my face when I enter the lot, and can't wait to see what happens next.

Ramon and Emma's little adventure was fun. Those teenage hormones! It's a good thing there's still a nanny in the house. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 12612

You know I love the dinnertime pictures, and it's so nice when the kids in a family get along and help take care of each other. I like to see the pictures of family activities.

Quote :
...she has triple bolts with Mr. Pheromones himself, Enrique, of course.

laughin Well of course she does! I'm fascinated by how Enrique is so similar across several players/hoods.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:54 am

Cher wrote:
...but I've had favorites. With some families, I just get a smile on my face when I enter the lot, and can't wait to see what happens next.

Same here, Cher! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 687310
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Quote :
Don't you love it when that happens, Em? I do!
It doesn't occur a lot for me, but when I DO fall head over heels for one of my Simfams, it's so neat! I love you

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 12612 Absolutely! I enjoy nearly all of my sim families, but there are some that I just want to keep playing more than others. This is one that I had to tear myself away from so my other families could catch up!

Quote :
Is Franco not the most gorgeous business tycoon you have ever laid eyes on?!?
Hubba hubba yum yum! droolin

Oh my, yes! I went into their apt to take another look at their eye colors. When I went to zoom in on him to check, he was in the shower. I thought I could still catch a peek at his eyes, but they were closed, so I had to wait. But my, is he handsome! hubbahubba

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh40

Quote :
And how cool that Hunter dropped by! Long time, no see!

I'm having so much fun seeing our simselves show up once in awhile. I've been catching a lot of us hanging out at the community lots Enrique owns. Russ showed up as a blind date for Anais and Ari and I came up as potential matches for one of my second generation sims. I have some pics of some of us out and about to share a little later on.

Quote :
And PS, none of us have your last name, pops!" laughin

I think I've been accustomed to playing my Founders Challenge Hood, where I realized that it's not a developed society yet, so marriage shouldn't matter too much (I've only been marrying off those who have the want), and where everyone has the same creative last name "Founder" because my original founders all started off in the same household. I have been giving some of my third generation sims last names as they start to specialize in careers. So I kind of forgot about the last name thing. Plus my last names are sooo inspired. Raymie's last name is Founders, because she was from my challenge and I originally added her to the hood for picture taking. Franco's last name is Guy (and so is Johannes') because I added them when I needed more guys in my hood. laughin Ming, Ciara, and Tempest had the last name "Besties" because I decided they would all be best friends living together. Since neither Ciara or Tempest married so far, they and their children still have that name. Some of the last names I use are hardly worth mentioning. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 97206 I should probably go in and change Ramon's last name at the very least.

Quote :
... Why doesn't this surprise me? Rolling Eyes

I should not have given him romance as a secondary aspiration and gave him that massive attraction bonus. He did not need it. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 97206 One of these days I'm going to go in and take a screenshot of his relationship by attraction list.

Quote :
It's a good thing there's still a nanny in the house.

I don't know if it helps when the nanny is more interested in what's on TV than what the teens are up to! laughin

As for Portia . . . as the kids were growing older, the apartment was starting to get a little crowded. The rooms are nice and big, but there's only two bedrooms and one bathroom. When Francesca was a toddler I thought, one more kid or maybe one more kid growing up and I may have to think about moving this family. Ramon, Portia (and Francesca) got along okay sharing a large bedroom, but the bathroom was another matter. This cracked me up. Ramon and Portia went on for the longest time fighting over whose turn it was and neither one would back down. She stood there as he shooed her, then he stood there as she shooed him. Who knows how long they would have gone one if I hadn't stepped in and sorted it out for them. laughin

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh41

Another time, Francesca beats them both to it. Do you think the punch you/ punch me is their way of passing the time or their way of deciding who gets the bathroom next?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh42

As a child, I could not get Portia to do her homework. I tried to direct her to do it herself, I tried to have her ask her parents for help, I tried to have her parents ask to help her, but it kept cancelling out. It got to the point, I had to tell Ramon to finish up an assignment for her so that her grades wouldn't drop so low that the social worker might come. After that, I had no problems with her. She started doing her own homework, maintained A grades and became my overachiever for the family. Ramon and Francesca (both popularity sims) always seemed rather aimless to me as teens, but Portia (a wealth sim) was a go getter.

As soon as she became a teen she had the want to win the "Extraterrestrial Reparation Grant" (a scholarship for getting abducted by aliens.) Alien abductions have always been so rare in my game that I never expected to happen, but I went ahead and got her the expensive telescope to give her a chance. Unbelievably, she got abducted the first night she looked through the telescope! affraid

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh43

I could not believe it! Later when Ming and Drake's daughter, Frances, rolled up the same want, I bought her the expensive telescope too, thinking it was a sign, but there was no such luck.

I don't know if Franco and Raymie's apartment is just the site for aliens or if their telescope is special or if this is a glitch or a feature, but later in this same household, Raymie got abducted by aliens and later Francesca did too! affraid I think the guys were spared because they never happened to be looking through the telescope at the prime time. Maybe they were more careful, knowing in what state male sims come back in following alien abductions.

Portia also wanted the scholarship for reaching the top of a teen career, so she took a job at a record store and quickly worked her way to the top. After gaining a creative skill point, she wanted a florist bench, so I had her make and sell bouquets in her spare time whenever she rolled the want to earn a little cash.

When she first became a teen I sent her out to meet the neighbor boys, Dante and Gabriel. I thought that since they were basically clones of each other with the same personality and looks (but different aspirations), she would probably like them about the same. Boy, was I wrong. She and Dante hit it off immediately.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh44

She and Gabriel despised each other immediately. I had to do my best to keep them separated so they wouldn't constantly pick on and fight with each other.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh45

One day she headed outside intending to have her first kiss with Dante, but since he was too busy hanging out with his brother, she kissed one of the townie neighbors instead. Rolling Eyes Thank goodness the door was locked, because immediately after, she started upstairs to relax in bed. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 657259 wtf My sims do not know how to take it slow and considering this is an older man who she barely knows. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 46579 (I really need to change my ACR settings)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh46

At a much later date, I left the door unlocked and she invited Dante in when her parents weren't looking. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 827319 Actually, now that I think about it, this must be Enrique and Angelica's apartment

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh48

"Should we tell them this evening about the new baby?" I love you

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh47

Another cute family dinner. (Francesca is a little late to the table.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh49

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Em wrote:
When I went to zoom in on him to check, he was in the shower
Awesome shot of Franco! hubbahubba

Quote :
Unbelievably, she got abducted the first night she looked through the telescope!
Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 683951
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Thanks!

Next up is Angelica and Enrique's professional lives.

Angelica is a wealth sim and wants to earn (and have!) a lot of money, but she never seemed to eager to actually get a job. She did roll the want to get a makeover station, so I bought her one, but she didn't have many sims to practice on.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh50

It did come in handy though when she and Enrique moved and this guy showed up with his messed up hairstyle. It took Angelica about 4 tries to get him right.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh51

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh52

While working his way up to the top of the music career, Enrique's real LTW is to own 5 top businesses. That's not going to happen, but I started thinking of music type businesses, so I let him try. His first business is a club called Enrique's.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh53

Toni and Sugah are among his first patrons.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh54

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh55

Angelica did finally get a job in the adventurer career track. I don't remember now if she rolled the want specifically or if I just had her take something. I thought at some stages it was an odd choice for her, but now she's now and International Sim of Mystery and it finally works for her. laughin (By the way the junky ride wasn't for her, as I originally thought. She was walking to work, fashionably late.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Snapsh56
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next