Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Sphinx
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
SimEm
autumnelle
Sugah
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:31 pm

I ban Tim because he banned Elle simply based on his evilness.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:05 pm

I ban Weezer for taking up for Elle Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 594374
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm

I ban Jen for calling me "Weezer"!!!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:18 pm

^ I ban Ouizer for not wanting to be known as "Weezer". Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 99672
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:09 pm

^I ban Elle for,well just because I can Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:16 pm

I ban Adrianna because she bans Elle, because she can, you could hug her, or sing a song for her, but you decide to ban her, so therefor i ban you, and don't sing any song for you! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 971462
and Then I ban my self for being Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 497514 bad to you
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:24 pm

^ I ban Jackie for not singing me a song Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 729422
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Tall and tan and young and lovely The girl from ipanema goes walking And
when she passes, each one she passes goes - ah... When she walks, she’s like
a samba That swings so cool and sways so gentle That when she passes,
each one she passes goes - ooh ooh... but I watch her so sadly How can I
tell her I love her Yes I would give my heart gladly But each day, when
she walks to the sea She looks straight ahead, not at me, Tall, and tan, and young, and lovely The girl from impanel goes walking And when she
passes, I smile - but she doesn’t see doesn’t see, she just doesn’t
see, she never sees me....

I ban Jen for not hearing that I sing so my eyes become filled of tears... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 503793
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:00 am

^I ban Jackie for not calling Sugah Weezer or Ouiser!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:06 am

I ban Hunter for, not know, that how much I admire her for being such a nice girl Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 12612 , I could never say something that might hurt Sugah Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 85797
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:06 am

^I ban Jackie for being too sweet to call Sugah Weezer or Ouiser! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 594374
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:42 am

I ban Jen for not know that i cant call someone something I don't understand, I don't know what a Weezer or a Ouiser is... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 637989
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:27 pm

I ban Jackie for singing The Girl From Ipanema to Jen and not ME! verklempt

I love that song! Always have! My dad used to play it on the piano, while I sang it. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:30 pm

I ban Sugah for not being here when I sing it.. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 128862 Thats my favorite too, its a very good song, and I love that kind of music... I can Imagen you and your dad by the piano... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:33 pm

I ban Jackie for not letting me know he was going to be in concert so that I could be here in time. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 503793

I love that kind of music, too!!!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:39 pm

I ban the girl above me, because she does not see me Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Wow! You found the original, didn't you?
Don't you just love the beat of that song? I love music with that latin sound.

I ban Jackie for putting that song in my head so I'll be singing it all weekend now. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 85797
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 12612 Yes I put a spell on you, Sugah have to sing The Girl From Ipanema the whole weekend... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 99672

I ban Sugah for not remember how beautiful those hair cuts was 1966 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 97206
Back to top Go down
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:48 pm

^Banned for not putting bowties on her bunnies.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:58 pm

I ban the Blue Sphere, because he thinks her bunnies should like that! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 774807
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:52 pm

^I ban Jackie for pretty much being too nice to ban and slap around like I like to do to everybody else. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 97206
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:40 pm

I ban Hunter, for not being here now when I am all alone Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 497514
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:36 pm

I ban Jackie for not being here with me now, even though it is probably 6:30am in Sweden! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 465755
Back to top Go down
Strify

Strify

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:16 am

I ban Sugah for not being here and to make me delicious food! Oh, so hungry. x.x
Back to top Go down
http://forever_bizarre.livejournal.com
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:23 am

^I ban James because I haven't before! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 594374
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next