Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello I am Jackie

Go down 
+9
Ullwera
Nonni
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
Christa
Hunter
autumnelle
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:02 pm

I think I've seen Patch, but it was a long time ago. Can't remember much about it...
I liked Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting. I thought he did a fine job in that movie. Ever see it?
It's a very good one, in my opinion. I like Matt Damon, who also stars in it.

The Mirror has Two Faces (Streisand and Bridges) was done in the mid-nineties, I believe, Jackie.
I think it's funny, romantic and very endearing. Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 940149
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 am

sojourner@ Hello Mary, nice to see you here Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 12612 Thanks for cooling the user name Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 128862 Oregon seams to be a nice place to live in, you been to Europe to, its good to travel around a bit and see other country's, you said you been in Netherlands, That is a awesome place if one likes old city's and friendly people, when I was there the first time I said to a lad: Excuse me do you speak English? and he answered: Sure do, doesn't all Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 128862, well I stayed there for a summer when my ship was resaturated after a hard storm, any way they are also good people in Netherlands!
With you liked Bout versions, I guess your talking about "The Haunting" Yes I like them to, bout of them, but the first one did not see any ghost, it was just a feeling, and noises that buildup the psychologist terror, and that I like a lot, it reminds on movies that the Great Alfred Hitchcock did!

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 AlfredHitchcock

Also thanks for the early birthday wish Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 868736

Sugah@ "Good Will Hunting" Well there is a good movie, and I really like Matt Damon to... special in the Bourne Identity, that he did a remake from the old movie from the 80 ties with Richard Chamberlain!
(you remember the priest in The Thorn Birds 1982)

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Chamberl

And in the Ocean 11 and 12. I liked that movie a lot too(Good will hunting), he plays a brilliant boy that have no course, lucky for him, he meet Robby, an old Psychiatrist that only love, his wife, is gone, but somehow I think they help each other a bit in that movie too...

Well to day I shall see "Point Brake" with Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves (your boyfriend Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 128862 ) and I really have to go and look for the mirror movie you talked about, but I don't know if it ever made it to Sweden, but I shall sure ask the guy!

Well sorry girls I have to go, my 75 years old (young) neighbor Solvei is here knocking at my door, and ask me if I can drive her to the dentist Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 85797 Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 12612 and sure I will do that!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 am

I'm not one for scary movies. affraid

I like all the Bourne movies. They're quite good.
Never saw the original with Richard Chamberlain, though.

Quote :
Well to day I shall see "Point Brake" with Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves (your boyfriend laughin )
I see you caught that! Keanu just keeps getting better with age. Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 508493

Thank you for being here, Jackie.
I'm so glad you've joined and are an active part of our little family now. Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 817176

PS I forgot to tell you that your birthday (tomorrow) is the same as one of my very best friends.
Folks have heard me refer to him here as "my puter guru friend", but his name is Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:14 am

Some of the scary movies I don't like at all, those when someone kill people like Henry Ford makes T-fords Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Kopfschuettel I don't want to see, or have any fun with... they are just boring! I like those when you feel creepy, and wonder when it shall happens, like psychologist Fright Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 85797 Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 128862

Quote :
Never saw the original with Richard Chamberlain

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Bournidentety

Well he was good in that movie too, they did it like a mini series, in two parts, if I don't remember wrong! Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 128862 and the book of Robert Ludlum, is one of the most interesting books he made, In my opinion Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 12612 , well if one don't say: The Odessa File, Because that Liked to read too, Was that not Robert Redford playing the head role in that when it become a movie? Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 391884

Quote :
Folks have heard me refer to him here as "my puter guru friend"
Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 99672 Glad we sorted that out Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 578473 did any one think it was me? Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 97206

Thank you Sugah I am very happy to be here, you all have been so friendly to me!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Jackie!!!   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:17 am

Happy birthday, Jackie!

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Happybirthdayrose

I hope you have a lovely day today.
Wishing you a very special day and many more to come.

Big Hug!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 1151
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 am

Ooh... Thanks girls that was so sweet of you! I had a lovely day, My daughter take me to a restaurant, and buy me a dinner, then we walked, in the sunny weather, it was reel nice.

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Amaia
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm glad you had such a lovely birthday, Jackie. What did you eat for dinner?
And what better way to spend your special day than with the loved one most dear to your heart? Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 338947
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 pm

There is no better way to spend a special day (or any day), well she wanted to think on her figure so she had a shrimp salad, but she ended it with a apple pie and vanilla sauce Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 99672 I don't need to think so much any more so I eat a t-bone wit a huge hill with fried potato, and also apple pie after that Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 85797 well thats what very good!

she don't like cream so much so it was no idea to have a cake, so I baked sugar rolls with vanilla inside, and that she like, those she did not eat up she take with her when she went... Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 216967

Any way That was a Good Day! Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 711747
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Oh My God Jackie - I'm so late on this!

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 159351 I'm so happy you had a wonderful dinner with your daughter! It sounded wonderful and delicious!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:05 pm

I´m sorry I´m late as well but Happy belated birthday!! Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 360147

I can tell you had a great day!! Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 508493
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Hunter/ Ulli: Girls you are not late here in Sweden it is still me birthday Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 912276 (you know that Ulli Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 128862 ) Thank you bout for making me happy, and this day was really nice! I am now sitting here and think how fun it was Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Happy-birthday-with-balloons

I am so happy you had a lovely day and hope this is the start of a great year for you.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Quote :
t-bone wit a huge hill with fried potato, and also apple pie
Woah! YUM! My kinda dinner! I'm sorry I missed that, Jackie, but I'm glad you had such a lovely evening with your daughter.

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 159351

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 790471 grattis på födelsedagen Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 344738

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 366915 Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 981739 Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 366915
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 am

Autumnelle@ Thank you for being kind, I also hope that, for all of us! Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 637989

Sugah@ Yes there is always some space to have a T-Bone steak
Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 128862
Also thank you for writing it in Swedish Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 711747

All Girls@ Thank you all for making my day a Special and Good day Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 678648
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 am

I'm sorry I'm late, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Jackie!

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 159351
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am

Thank you so much Em, that was very nice of you to remember me Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 711747
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Jackie, glad you had such a great day. Because there were 4 of us as children who had birthdays in the same week, I decided when I started a family we would celebrate birthdays the week before and the week after the actual date. So I am still celebrating your birthday.

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 HappyBirthday8
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 678648 Thank you Nonni, that was nice of you! Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 247485
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Congrats to our dear Jackie for over 300 posts!

I know I am sounding like a broken record, but I feel it's important to let my loyal, devoted members know this sort of thing.
It's just so wonderful having you here, good sir.
You bring so much to Sugah's Place and I know I speak for several of us when I say we are VERY lucky to have you hanging out with us.

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 366915 Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 790471 Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 366915
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:26 pm

You are so very nice Sugah, and you really make me happy with who you are, always kind and friendly, you never let any one go unsupported, some say you are an Angel and I think you are! its an honor to server you my Lady!

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Ramonarose

And you should never sound like a broken record Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 678648 even if you try reel hard!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 pm

wow! 300 Posts Already! Congrats! You are such a wonderful addition to the forum; I look forward to the next 300!

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 981739
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Quote :
You are so very nice Sugah, and you really make me happy with who you are, always kind and friendly, you never let any one go unsupported, some say you are an Angel and I think you are! its an honor to server you my Lady!

Jackie, your words truly warm my heart.
I don't feel much like an angel most days. Most days I feel rather cranky and easily annoyed! Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 97206
But I thank you for your kindness towards me, sir. Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 888294
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 am

Autumnelle@ Thank you my girl, nice of you to congrats me for my post, and also for your friendly words Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 817176

Sugah@ Always my Lady Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 12612 And thank you for all your friendliness! Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 678648
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am

Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Happy-Birthday-1913207550

Happy Birthday, Jackie!

I wish you every happiness on this day, and may you see many more, my dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Jackie
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next