Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Mon May 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Hunter wrote:
But I mean what I said - I just think the world of you.

Feelings are beyond mutual, my friend. I hope you know that.

James wrote:
My Sim would never and has never been with a female Sim before. He has never been straight! Never will be!

Hey, don't be hatin' on the heteros, dahling!

Jackie wrote:
I used to do that before I get to old, now this days I take the elevator.

That is hilarious, Jackie. I hear ya, hon!

IRT -

My Sims would never bungee jump.
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Mon May 10, 2010 10:21 pm

My Sim sits down sometimes and wonder about, why the Sim's are shaking when they have drink a cup of coffee?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm

My Sims never drink coffee or cappucino.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Mon May 10, 2010 10:30 pm

No I don't let my Sim do that eider... don't like the shaking, and the total lust to drink 20 cups in a half hour...
When one got OFB. then one think that having a espresso / cappuccino stand will give a lot of money... but If one try to be a coffee dealer, no Sim at all want to buy! Then they all do everything but order coffee! Thats why my Sim should never open a coffee shop!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 8:31 am

The shaking bugs me, too, plus our Sims DO get obsessed with the coffee machines, as you've said, Jackie.

My Sims have never owned their own business (don't have OFB installed).
Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 am

My Sim should never pet the penguin in seasons again, he did ones, and the little bugger pee on him, and he will never do that again...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 9:47 am

Ouizer wrote:
My Sims have never had much luck with the old gypsy hag finding them a love match.

In the guide it says that if you pay her a high fee you get a good match, but I have never been willing to do that. No

The Chick who runs Basic...for Sims wrote:
...they're too far from Rodeo Drive, Elle. :nannybooboo:

Oh, so your sims come from the other side of the tracks. I see.

Em wrote:
My sim has never discriminated between townies and nontownies.

I am happy to see that someone who walks amongst us is not a snob.

Big Bad Hunter wrote:
I mean after getting stuck with rude and ugly biotches like Sugah and Elle - you're such a breath of fresh air.

Hunter wrote:
Kidding Ladies - You know I think you're two of the most beautiful souls I've EVER met.

Jackie wrote:
Yes she is, one time in a hood I deleted all characters... she offered her self as a date

Hunter wrote:
My Sims have never worn thongs.

Jen wrote:
My Sims would never date any of the townies, cause they're snobby that way

Jackie wrote:
I used to do that before I get to old, now this days I take the elevator

Sugah wrote:

James wrote:
My Sim would never and has never been with a female Sim before. He has never been straight! Never will be!

Sugah wrote:
Hey, don't be hatin' on the heteros, dahling!

Jackie wrote:
My Sim should never pet the penguin in seasons again, he did ones, and the little bugger pee on him, and he will never do that again...

OMG, you people are hilarious. I love it!!! IRT -

My sims never get the chance to enjoy seeing us joke about their antics.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 9:59 am

Ooooh...good one, Elle luv! If only our Sims knew just how much we get a kick out of them sometimes.

Elle wrote:
In the guide it says that if you pay her a high fee you get a good match, but I have never been willing to do that.

My Sims have paid up to full price for a supposed match made in hag heaven, but the old wench still tends to drop local losers down on the curb more often than not.
She's pretty much useless, unless she's rewarding our Sims with the genie lamp.
I'd almost forgive her pathetic matchmaking skills for the gift of the three wishes.

Jackie wrote:

TOO FUNNY, Jackie! Thank you for the laugh!

Sometimes I have so much fun in these game threads, I forget which freakin' game I'm playing at the time!

IRT-

My Sims have never played in the snow or walked in the rain (don't have Seasons).
Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 am

Quote :
My Sims have never played in the snow or walked
in the rain
Awww.. how very sad that sounded, You can have mine, I cant use my, because of the lousy Computer...

My Sim, uses to go to bed and rest when he is spend, then raise up complaining he is tired, and then go to bed again...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am

I actually owned the Seasons EP but ended up taking it back unwrapped.
Upon reading my friends' posts about all of the negatives & positives, I decided I just didn't want to mess with all the negative stuff the EP brings.
Besides, I'm all about perpetually sunny days and nice warm pleasant temps!

My Sims would never suck tongues with a rattlesnake. affraid
Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Quote :
suck tongues with a rattlesnake

Do any one want that?

My Sim have never walked on water, nor have he feed 6000 people with 6 fishes and two bred...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Whoa! This thread has gone crazy!

My Sim has never Woo-Hooed right after a fight.........which is unfortunate because that's pretty damned good!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

My sim has never jump-roped on the moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hunter wrote:

My Sim has never Woo-Hooed right after a
fight.........which is unfortunate because that's pretty damned good!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Wed May 12, 2010 10:33 am

Sugah wrote:
suck tongues with a rattlesnake

Jackie wrote:
Do any one want that?

No one that I know, either in my real or virtual life, thankfully! laughin

My Sims would never be too snotty to hobnob with the locals.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Wed May 12, 2010 3:16 pm

My sims have never woo-hooed in a car.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Wed May 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Poor them ... they actually like that

My Sim thinks the world is flat, and do not dare to walk longer then the lot camera show him , well what if the edge of the world lays behind the fog...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Wed May 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Autumnelle wrote:
My sims have never woo-hooed in a car.

My couple Tina and Brad do all the time.........you'd think they were teenagers!

My Sims have never conceived in a car.........is that possible?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Thu May 13, 2010 7:02 am

Hunter wrote:
My Sims have never conceived in a car.........is that possible?

I don't know for sure, but I would think so since you can try for baby in a clothing booth. I believe that option comes up (if the relationship is right) for anyplace you can woo hoo. IRT -

My sims have never been to Six Flags.

Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Thu May 13, 2010 7:34 am

Yes one can try for baby in a Car... its a life simulator game girls

My Sim thinks that I should stop posting now and get my morning coffee
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Thu May 13, 2010 9:04 am

My Sims would never eat sardines.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 am

My Sims have never Woo-Hooed in a Clothing Booth.

They'll be going shopping in town more often now that I know that's an option!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Fri May 14, 2010 8:24 am

Yep, they like that too, just like reel people

My Sim have never visit Queen Mary...
Back to top Go down
SimEm

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Fri May 14, 2010 2:55 pm

My sim has never played a forum game.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Fri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Em Nice you are here!

My Sim have never dreamed about being an Astronaut...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   Sun May 16, 2010 3:21 pm

An astronaut???

My Sims would never tip the Pizza delivery guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   

Back to top Go down

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next