Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Good heavens! Has it been FIVE MONTHS (to the day) I last posted in this thread???

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 804361

To my credit, I HAVE shared my game antics in Elle's Challenge Arena HERE. I am enjoying participating in her Simming 101: Back to Basics for those of you who haven't checked it out yet. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 940149

Sweet Chrisa over at Colour Sims has been working on a new SP banner for our forum.
She needed the headband recolored for our Elle's afro knot hairstyle, sooo...
I opened up BodyShop last night to see what I could do. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 738528

Below are the 2 hairband recolors I did for Chrisa and 2 I wanted for my OWN game (for when I start playing The SP Sidekick Chronicles).

---

Peach & Silver Headband

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Elle_AfroKnot_Peach_Headband_zps08e0ae8d

Black & Silver Headband

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Elle_AfroKnot_Black-Silver_Headband_zps98152c43

Chrisa seemed quite pleased with those two, which made me very happy! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 262201

Hot Pink & Silver Headband

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Elle_AfroKnot-HotPink-Silver2_zpsf9d50758

Multi Headband

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Elle_AfroKnot_Multi_zps7c25b7e1

I wanted Elle to have more wardrobe options than just the green (see our current banner) ...
And I know how much she loves PINK.
Hope she likes 'em! I love you

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:56 am

I actually got to play my game last night! WOOT!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 262201
Elle and I spoke awhile ago about exploring all of the EP possibilities with the help of our Prima Guides.
I own AL and BV and have yet to discover everything new those two EPs offer.

I've been wanting to create an active, adventuresome Sim who'd be happy with a simple, modest abode and...
Who would love going on vacations & exploring new destinations.
I FINALLY was able to do so yesterday!

I'd like you to meet my Italian adventurer, Feliciana Pellegrino: Pleasure/Knowledge Sim; Active & outgoing Gemini w/ Fitness as her hobby.
Not coincidently, Feliciana is from the Roman/Latin meaning 'happy & lucky' and Pellegrino is from the Latin meaning 'wanderer'.
So there you have it ... My happy wanderer!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 12612

Feliciana Pellegrino
I think she's quite the natural beauty, don't you? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 738528

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 FelicianaPellegrino_zps56b2f902

Awhile back, I became fascinated with the concept of Tiny House Living.
Recently, I found a fantastic Sims' version created by the very talented OhBehave which led me to a Mini House Kit @ MTS2 by MLC.
I couldn't resist building my own tiny house just for Feliciana.

Exterior
It's on a very small mini lot by MaryLou @ MTS2.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 MiniHouse-on-Wheels_zpsc6668d1c

I haven't done any landscaping yet. Since it's a house on wheels, I was thinking the landscaping shouldn't be permanent.
Perhaps potted and hanging plants? I'm going to post in Ulli's Guide to Better Landcaping thread next for help with it.

Interior
My ramblin' rose had $9,500 simoleons left in her bank account for her travels upon completion of her abode.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 MiniHouse-on-Wheels_Interior_zps6365f6d0

My happy wanderer actually has everything she needs in this wee home on wheels.
The loveseat is by OhBehave and has a comfort AND energy level of 10. It doubles as Feliciana's bed.
The 10 c & e level makes it so she doesn't have to rest forever to feel refreshed & feelin' good again!

Off on a camping trip!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Feliciana_GoinCampin_zps5b23f470

This is Maxi's Three Lakes: Axe Woods Campground
(...For those of you, like moi, who haven't spent much time exploring BV vacation destinations Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 97206 )

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 3Lakes-AxeWoodCampground_zpsfdebb4ee

It leaves a lot to be desired and could use some spiffing up (swings for the kids, a swimming pool, more amenities, etc., etc).

Very primitive tent camping

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 3Lakes-AxeWoodCampground-Accomodations_zpsd89bea2e

Note: Sleeping in a tent garners your Sim a vacation memento.
I haven't discovered what it is yet, as my game crashed halfway through the camping trip. verklempt

Next up: I'm going to focus on Feliciana learning mountain gestures & dances!
I'm having a blast so far. Can't wait to renovate the campground & send her back there to explore the possibilities some more.

Added later @ 9:20pm on Monday:

More game play today!!! YEEEEHAAAA! dancintrio

I was pleased to learn that though the game crashed while Feliciana was on vacay last night, it picked up right where we left off this afternoon! WOOT!

---

My happy wanderer (who seems to LOVES camping btw) earned a few bonus points while at Axe Wood Campground.
She chose an extra 'want slot' - though it seemed to last only 24 hours. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 553217

The trampoline was a fabulous investment. She spends a lot of time workin' out and havin' tons of fun on it.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 ExtraWantSlot-VacationBonus_zpsbf71b448

I'm lovin' this whole 'schmoozing around the campfire' business and apparently, Feliciana enjoys it, too.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Feliciana_EngrossedbyCampFire_zpsa736fe60

She made a friend while camping and called him often upon her return home to Isla de la Luna.
He's a mountain man and his name is Cole Fleig.
They hugged, did the mountain chest thump gesture (yes, she's mastered it Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 262201 ), then sang a folk song together when she bumped into him @ the campground again this evening.
What a hoot!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 SingingFolkSongs-withColeFleig_zps93036cee

This chick LOVES ax throwing! And she rocks at it!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 ThisChickCanThrowAnAxe_zpsac0fde64

The mountain men have NOTHIN' on this Italian beauty, let me tell ya.

Since I'm wanting Feliciana to have the freedom to wander the globe as she pleases, my Pleasure Sim is NOT career-oriented.
She is working hard to improve her skills as an artist so she can sell her paintings to earn income.
(Her bank account is still at around $6000, so she's not concerned about a shortage of finances keeping her from traveling.)

Here she is painting a rendition of her lovely home in Tuscany which she misses and hopes to return to for a visit one day.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 PaintingTuscanHome_zps163d34a7

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that I'm actually PLAYING my game this weekend.
It's been faaaaar too long!

More to come soon...
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:22 am

Lucien YUMMM Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 508493

Love your new Victorian walls, excellent!

Also, I am SO impressed with your idea of the traveler, I want to do this too :) Feliciana is so cute and so is her little house!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 247485
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:27 am

Quote :
Lucien YUMMM

Amen to that!

He's available for downloading HERE, if you'd like to have him in your own game, Sandy.
I'm thinkin' Toni's snackolicious Lucien is YUMMMMM to the umpteenth power! hubbahubba

Quote :
Love your new Victorian walls, excellent!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 881668

Quote :
Also, I am SO impressed with your idea of the traveler, I want to do this too :)

How wonderful! You should!
I am having great fun experiencing all that BV has to offer.
And I've just touched the tip of the iceberg!

Please feel free to start your own game antics thread in this section.
I think I've already pointed you to this thread, but just in case the rules for sharing. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 940149

Quote :
Feliciana is so cute and so is her little house!!

Thank you so much! I am in love with her and her tiny abode.
I've built another one just like it, moved a handsome neighbor in and am in the process of decorating it.
Next up, I'll be applying some of Ulli's landscaping tips to spiff up the lot(s).

I appreciate you visiting this thread and your comments, Sandy.

ThankUHearts

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:42 am

You are very welcome! Forgot to tell you in my previous reply how cute your headbands are :)

I am still trying to perfect my photos. I had the hardest time getting Sim Camera to work. Downloaded Gadwin but they tell me you have to play your game in windowed mode to use it! So anytime I see people whose photo's are good, what do they use? So, what do you use Sugah? laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Quote :
Forgot to tell you in my previous reply how cute your headbands are :)

Thank you! I was so pleased to learn that Elle liked them, too. I love you

About your pics...

I shared some things with you in your BtB thread.
I don't know anything about Gadwin, Sandy.

HERE is some basic info on taking screenshots and where to find them in your folders.
THIS is an excellent tutorial on taking better Sims 2 pictures.
However, it recommends you do NOT use the in game camera (which doesn't take the best images).

As for me, I am still trying to improve my snapshots.
My method? I use 'print screen', lower my game and paste the huge image into my Paint Shop Pro program.
Then, I crop, resize and sharpen my images, before uploading them to Photobucket.
Photobucket doesn't edit or resize your pictures, unless YOU choose to do so.

Does any of the above help, Lady S?

Added later @ 1:30 pm CST -

I am so excited!!!
The extremely talented Kim (OhBehave) of Cherryblossomsims taught me how to change the comfort/energy & environment level of CC seating.
This is very helpful knowledge for me, as many times I count on sofas & love seats to increase energy levels quickly for napping Sims.
In the case of my recent tiny abodes, my Sims HAVE to sleep on love seats, as the homes are too little to fit beds into.

I tested what Kim taught me on a Steffor-OM love seat that had minimal comfort and energy levels and...
(drum roll, please) ... IT WORKED! WOOT!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 262201

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Comfort-Energy-Environment_CHANGES-WORK_zps9790162d

You can see the arrow pointing towards 9s all across the board for comfort, energy and environment!
I've also increased the numbers on a MummySim love seat I really like, too.
I was so thrilled about being able to accomplish the changes, I just had to share it with you all. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 408427

As long as I've got your attention, the seating you see in the image is my recolor of OhBehave's (aka Kim) Xi love seat.
The paintings are a recolor of her Angel's Lounge wall art. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 584675

Okay, back to my game...

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:04 pm

That's awesome about your learning how to change the comfort settings!! Yay!!

Quote :
My method? I use 'print screen', lower my game and paste the huge image into my Paint Shop Pro program

So this means you use "printscreen" on your Win7? It copies the image to your clipboard? Don't you have to take one image at a time using this method? :)

What do you mean "lower" your game? lol, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:26 pm

My OS is Windows XP. Hmmm...
I don't know if using Windows 7 changes things on this subject. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 62525

Yes, I use 'print screen' (on my keyboard) when taking a snapshot, then I lower my game (using alt-shift-tab) and paste it into PSP7 for editing & resizing.
And yes, doing it this way, I can only take one pic at a time.
It doesn't take long for my game to pull up & lower with this method and I don't have to use ScreenHunter or another program that captures images.

DO check out the tutorials I suggested in my previous thread in there, Sandy.
I think they might help you quite a bit. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 55638

Quote :
That's awesome about your learning how to change the comfort settings!! Yay!!

I know! I am sooooo happy to have learned how to do that little trick & will get a LOT of use out of it. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 262201
Back to top Go down
twerplina

twerplina

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Thanks for these updates. It's nice to see how others play the game and use items in game.

It's also great that you've been able to actually play the game, Sugah. I sometimes wonder how much creators actually do play, since there's only so much time available and we all know how RL can get in the way of playing or creating.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Thank you for stopping by my game antics thread, Karen.
I appreciate it and your comments.

Quote :
It's nice to see how others play the game and use items in game.

I'm really trying to step outside my own box & comfort level.
Exploring new possibilities (esp with EPs I've yet to learn all about) is something I need to do more often.
I get caught up in having my Sims get jobs & study/workout like crazy to go up in their careers, maybe date a bit and eventually fall in love.
But I've yet to get really creative with my game play and am working on that.

Quote :
I sometimes wonder how much creators actually do play...

I very rarely get to play.
If I am not catching up on posts @ SP or creating for the forum, on FB or catching up with my email, I'm tending to RL stuff.
I've made myself a promise that I will get back to just enjoying TS2 now that our SP updates are every 3 weeks rather than 2.

Truth be told, Lady K, I'm ashamed to admit how much I've forgotten over the years.
Thank goodness for the Prima Guides! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 922586

~*~

I consulted Ulli about how to go about landscaping the tiny mini abodes lots (<--- her response post ... scroll up one post to see my original query).
I haven't finished yet but here is what I've done so far, per Ulli's helpful tips.
It was evening while snapping pics of Harley Griffin's new tiny house on wheels, so forgive the dark images.
FYI: Harley is Feliciana Pellegrino's new neighbor. He just happens to be single, too. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 226245

Harley Griffin's Tiny House on Wheels

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Harley-MiniHouse-LandscapingPM_zpsba5fe237

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Harley-Landscaping_zps2c036484

There is a chair in the form of a tree stump in Harley's wee corner garden where he sits and enjoys looking out over the field & gazing the stars. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 12612

More to come later today, hopefully...
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:35 pm

You've done a great job with his little house on wheels! It is totally adorable! I hope he and Feliciana can meet and fall in love sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Thank you so much, Sandy!
I appreciate you stopping by my game antics thread.
I love feedback and am always grateful.

Quote :
I hope he and Feliciana can meet and fall in love.

I think you may very well be a romantic at heart, Lady S! girlwinkin

---

I posted this in Ulli's Guide to Better Landscaping section, but thought I'd share it here, too.
I worked on spiffing up Feliciana's wee lot today. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 262201

Feliciana Pellegrino's Tiny House on Wheels

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Feliciana-Landscaping_zps22320baa

closer

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Feliciana-Landscaping-closer_zps691e466f

corner retreat

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Feliciana-Landscaping-corner_zps3d4313fe

Landscaping: Before & After

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 MiniHouse-Landscaping_Before-After_zps45b2497d

I have to say, I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.
Most of you know I am not good at building, decorating or landscaping, but I'm sorta tickled with these little mini abodes & lots. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 12612

Last edited by Sugah on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Before & After Pic)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:23 am

Sugalicious wrote:
Below are the 2 hairband recolors I did for Chrisa and 2 I wanted for my OWN game (for when I start playing The SP Sidekick Chronicles).

I already told you how much I love, love, love the recolors, but I think it's worth repeating. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures with the sidekicks, too. I hope to dust mine off soon. 

Sugalicious wrote:
And I know how much she loves PINK

I do, I do, I do!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 330104

Sugalicious wrote:
I think she's quite the natural beauty, don't you? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 738528

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 357604 She has that casual beauty, almost like it takes no effort at all for her to look stunning. 

Sugalicious wrote:
I couldn't resist building my own tiny house just for Feliciana.

I never heard of tiny house living before. Actually, in the city all houses are kind of tiny when you compare, lol. I love the house and lot! It is so cute and perfect for a single sim who is not home often. You should think about offering some tiny houses for download. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 12612

Sugalicious wrote:
This is Maxi's Three Lakes: Axe Woods Campground
(...For those of you, like moi, who haven't spent much time exploring BV vacation destinations Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 97206 )

I haven't been to any of the camping destinations, either. You are right, it could stand a little work but has definite potential. I need to get on the good foot and explore my expansions. 

Sugalicious wrote:
I'm lovin' this whole 'schmoozing around the campfire' business and apparently, Feliciana enjoys it, too.

That looks very cool. I have to check that out. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 21650

Sugalicious wrote:
(drum roll, please) ... IT WORKED! WOOT!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 262201

Great! That will definitely come in handy. 

SandySimmer wrote:
So this means you use "printscreen" on your Win7? It copies the image to your clipboard? Don't you have to take one image at a time using this method? :)

"Print Screen" is a keyboard button located by your function keys; I don't think it has anything to do with what OS you use. To avoid having to minimize your game after every, single picture, you can use a screen capture program like Photoscape. This way you can capture multiple shots and edit them all at one time when you finish your scene instead of having to stop and minimize after every still. 

Sugalicious wrote:
It was evening while snapping pics of Harley Griffin's new tiny house on wheels, so forgive the dark images.

I am really loving these tiny houses of yours, Sugah. You should definitely consider offering them. Ulli gave you some wonderful tips, by the way. Very nice touches with the flowers. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 940149

Sugalicious wrote:
I worked on spiffing up Feliciana's wee lot today. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 262201 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 846508

Sugalicious wrote:
Most of you know I am not good at building, decorating or landscaping, but I'm sorta tickled with these little mini abodes & lots. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 12612

I beg to differ. I think you do an excellent decorating job. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 28795

I enjoyed this peek into your virtual world, my friend. I can't wait to see more. ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:39 am

How cool that you left this post on my birthday, Elleluv! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 762448 
And how ridiculous that I am just now responding (though, if you recall, my summer was ridiculously busy). Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 922586 

Elle wrote:
I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures with the sidekicks, too. I hope to dust mine off soon.
Once I am back in business, I would like to give the sidekicks a virtual life.
Though, I am thinking I might just install our current LoSP team as sisters, then add a few of our lovely, devoted, active loyal members as next door neighbors.
Haven't worked it all out yet...
It'd be fun if we could start this adventure together, my sista.
What say you?

Lady E wrote:
She has that casual beauty, almost like it takes no effort at all for her to look stunning.
I am thinking of using her as a base for my Miss Italy when next we do a SBfAtW update with a few tweaks here and there. Currently, she may look a bit too much like my Yasamin of Pakistan who I used to create her from.
Still...
I really wanted my Miss Italy to be modeled after Sophia Loren if that is at all possible for me to achieve.
Not sure yet which way I am going to go with this.

Anyhoo...

Quote :
I haven't been to any of the camping destinations, either. You are right, it could stand a little work but has definite potential.
Before my desktop crashed, I spiffed up the campsite a bit.
I just never had a chance to post the changes I made.
It still needs improvement, but definitely looks better and more interesting.

Quote :
You should think about offering some tiny houses for download.
It's definitely STILL on my radar.
I have been planning to do so and am actually excited about the idea!

Elleluv wrote:
I beg to differ. I think you do an excellent decorating job.
Awww...
You flatter me, dear one! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 881668 
(And you can take the rose-colored glasses off now. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 97206 )

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you stopping by and commenting on my game antics, my friend.
Upon re-reading what I was accomplishing and all the fun I was having prior to my desktop going kaput on me, it makes me long to return to my game once again.

Hopefully, Jeremy will have it up and running before he leaves tonight. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 266736
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:54 am

Sugah wrote:
Hopefully, Jeremy will have it up and running before he leaves tonight.
How did this work out? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 898330 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:50 am

Hi, Sandy! Thanks so much for asking!

A couple of weeks ago, Jeremy pulled (what seemed like) every single component & cable/wiring out of my desktop. He examined each one thoroughly, then placed it back into the computer. It still wouldn't fire up properly. No 
He told me it has a few shorts in the motherboard and another elsewhere.
Soooo...
Next time he and I can manage to synchronize our schedules, he'll be replacing the motherboard and exchanging everything into another cd tower/case.
The problem is, our calendars don't always jive, so it may be awhile before that happens. At least there's still hope and I won't be losing any data! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 922586 

Still, we're getting closer and thank heavens I have this laptop! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 940149 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Sugah wrote:
thank heavens I have this laptop!
I'm glad you do too!

That's great that he figured out the problem and can fix it! Hope its soon! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 665781 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 357604 and Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 243713 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:29 pm

I only have a moment, as I hear my grandbaby in her room starting to stir.

I wanted to share what's been going on in my game lately.
With our new Vis-à-Vis Bazaar: Eclectic Creations section now open, I've been having a blast working on interesting, otherworldly creatures to offer there.
I've always had a love for sci-fi/supernatural/paranormal novels & movies, so our new section is right up my alley!!!

Here are my first four offerings in The Bazaar.

Libellula, Daciana, Agrona & Xena

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 OtherwordlyCreatures-Round1_zpsbd8afce6

If you haven't already taken a look at our new eclectic offerings, please DO!

More to come!!!

Last edited by Sugah on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Fantabulous!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 28795 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 912276 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 954246 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Why, thank you, Sandy!
I always appreciate you stopping by my thread and your wonderful comments!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 678648 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:51 pm

I figured I'd better post something to keep this thread active, as we have a rule here that states if a person's game thread is dormant for over 5 months, we lock it up. Yikes! I'd better get with the program! affraid 

As most of you know, last summer my desktop went kaput.
Since then, I haven't been able to connect with my puter guru buddy (who had the puter built for me a few birthdays ago).
He believes it may be needing a new motherboard and tower.
Not sure what else...

Anyhoo, I haven't been playing much on my laptop, because I don't have all EPs/SPs installed AND not much downloaded for various reasons.
I've been missing my desktop MUCHO, as I was having so much fun with Feliciana Pellegrino my happy Italian wanderer.
If anyone is interested, check out my intro of her, dated May 27, 2013 on my pg 17 in this thread. I was really getting into Feliciana while exploring the many things Bon Voyage EP brought to the game.
I was also enjoying creating tiny houses on wheels, which you will see thereafter. AND ... I even learned how to change the comfort/energy & environment level of CC seating right before my puter died.
I was particularly excited about that, because the mini houses only have enough room for my Sims to crash on the couch each night.
No bedrooms, in other words.
So, they have to get their energy and comfort up BIG TIME while sleeping on reasonably priced sofas and not all are created equal comfort/energy-wise.

All that being said...

I hope to connect with my friend, Jeremy, soon to see if he can get my desktop up and running again.

In the meantime, I have been thinking of a few new hoods I may want to create, amongst other things:

1. My own version of Strangetown (yet to be named), featuring some of our Otherworldly and Creature Feature Sims AND starring Mulder and Scully of the X-Files (a show I love and miss).
You can bet I'll be using Aaron's Monster Mash Pose Box to get some great, fun images of some of my otherworldly neighbors!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 21650 

2. Terra Bella Villagio
This will be the hood I have been wanting to recreate from my Sims 1 days for many, many years. It will feature all of my favorite Sims from the original game, including my most beloved Rigatoni family: Vinnie, Sophie, Joey, Nicky, Paulie, Rosie and Dommie ... Featuring Sophie's parents Nana Josie and Papa Dom Vermicelli ... Sophie's twin sister Loretta and her hubby Frankie Manicotti and their twins, Josie and Frankie, Jr. ...
And so many others who I fell in love with back over a dozen years ago.
I need to refer back to my old Photobucket account and old Sugah Sims World Blog to recall some of the others.
Perhaps I shall post pics of them all some day!!!

3. I want to do some of Elle's fantastic exclusive, original challenges over again, namely her Spouse Swap Challenge (which I failed at the first time around).

Okay, I've gone on enough!
All this talk about my dreams for future Simming is making me want to load up my game and get rockin' and rollin' on one of the above RIGHT NOW!

All input and suggestions are welcome, as always!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 364821
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:24 pm

I sure hope you get your computer up and running quickly, and can enjoy some time playing Feliciana. I'm dying to see more of her adventures!

You all are so creative here with your recolors and sims. There are also some beautiful rooms in your thread, Sugah.

Reading these game threads is bad for me, though. I was happy playing along in Pirripirri Beach - Vezz Island, wanting to see how many generations I could create before it was filled up. Now I have ten or twelve other things I want to do in my game, as well.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 657259
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Thank you so much for reading and commenting in my little game thread, Cher!
I truly appreciate you taking the time to do so.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 711747 

Thank you, also, for your compliments on what our creative team shares here.
I am blessed to have such talented ladies still offering their wonderful TS2 creations at SP.
With so many folks moving on to Sims 3, and soon, Sims 4, I remain ever grateful to have the Ladies of Sugah's Place after all these years interested in creating for Sims 2!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 12612

Cher wrote:
Now I have ten or twelve other things I want to do in my game, as well.

Don't even get me started on that subject!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 598258 
I am the same way ... ever inspired by how others play their game and the innovative ideas they come up with!
I don't think there will ever be enough time to explore all the possibilities, which makes this beloved game of ours even MORE fun ... like an ongoing adventure!

I look forward to you sharing your TS2 game antics here with us.
If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to PM me.

ThankUforSharing 

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Sugah, can't wait til you get your pc fixed!!! laughin Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 55638 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next